PDA

View Full Version : Damn I either I suck or PvP got tougher

Dank Brew
09-25-2017, 06:26 PM
I've lost more battles today than I usually would in a week. Every enemy has had nearly 100% accuracy on everything. They either get 5 extra turns, or tons of counter/revenge. Plus the damn coin toss I hardly ever win...

There was a guy who had echo talismans on a nomad... he literally got 4 extra turns in a row and killed 3 of my guys, he got class advantage on the first hit. I've never got more than 2 extra turns using echo talismans. I lost, rematch - Same thing the damn nomad destroyed everyone. whyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

slash1424
09-25-2017, 06:40 PM
Yeah that sucks I know the feeling. I actually took the echo off my nomad because they never seemed to proc. I replaced them with the thorn or explosive. I like the thorn better seem to proc more. The explosive I really like when you get them to proc, love seeing the stuns from them.

slash-2083

Dank Brew
09-25-2017, 06:43 PM
The odds are against me on every single battle. I can't even beat easy fucking teams with low damage dealers, they now do insane damage and brutalize my whole team on round 1. Wtf do I have the new Def down talismans or what?! Instead of crashes I get complete nonsense.

Dank Brew
09-25-2017, 06:47 PM
Yep, Everyone has 100% accuracy on defense. I give up. Fuck you NF. Cancel the event and fix this nonsense and restart it.

Dank Brew
09-25-2017, 07:02 PM
Another example... Magus corrupt rescuer just froze 3/4 of my team... then next turns hit 2/4 was froze. I finally won a battle though. My worst record ever, 27/39 wins.

Dank Brew
09-25-2017, 07:14 PM
But wait there's more! Warrior soulless demon just stunned 3/4 characters, and then 2/4 on his next turn... sounds familiar. Why am I still doing this lol

Monte47
09-25-2017, 07:27 PM
But wait there's more! Warrior soulless demon just stunned 3/4 characters, and then 2/4 on his next turn... sounds familiar. Why am I still doing this lol

I’m so sorry for your frustrations man, but I’m getting a chuckle out of your posts lol

Dank Brew
09-25-2017, 07:33 PM
I’m so sorry for your frustrations man, but I’m getting a chuckle out of your posts lol

I can't believe the accuracy on Def right now. I also can't believe I am still fucking trying to play this.

Monte47
09-25-2017, 07:46 PM
I can't believe the accuracy on Def right now. I also can't believe I am still fucking trying to play this.

I’ve not noticed, but I’ve lost a couple because I forgot I took the Talisman off two of my toons lol. I was like wtf is happening??? Lol.

I have had two freezes after someone revived, so throbs aren’t the only issue it seems

Dank Brew
09-25-2017, 08:19 PM
I’ve not noticed, but I’ve lost a couple because I forgot I took the Talisman off two of my toons lol. I was like wtf is happening??? Lol.

I have had two freezes after someone revived, so throbs aren’t the only issue it seems

Well I made it back to a 10 win streak. Had to change up my offensive team quite a bit compared to usual. My assassin CoTD dies no matter what today, usually he is my star character.

bort
09-25-2017, 10:29 PM
Well I made it back to a 10 win streak. Had to change up my offensive team quite a bit compared to usual. My assassin CoTD dies no matter what today, usually he is my star character.

Oh he's way too squishy to be useful.

I've noticed PVP is a little more difficult this go round as well. With my offense I normally have to watch out for a few certain characters, but now its basically any one with a thorn set can ruin my day too.

...Though it goes both ways. Last PVP match I did I literally didn't have to push a button to win - other team went first, triggered revenge, my thorn set triggered, good night.

Also, my defensive team is up to 30% this week, which is quite a bit different from a few weeks ago where it was . . . 5

Dank Brew
09-26-2017, 06:38 PM
As long as i win the coin toss while using assassin CoTD, I win. 3 AOE attackers and then CoTD kills everyone. Unless they have some insane shields... But 99% of the time they don't even get to hit back. If everyone doesn't die I probably have void shields (my talismans on CoTD) and they definitely won't do much damage to me at that point.

Lose the coin toss the child is dead lol

Dank Brew
09-26-2017, 07:15 PM
It's a lot better today for some reason... IDK what's going on in this game lol