PDA

View Full Version : Hunter and Predator Talismans

Sidney
09-30-2017, 01:03 PM
Does anyone have an opinion on the talismans that are in the arena store? Hunter and Predator for 800 Iron Coins seems steep. Are they worth it? And is it 800 for a set of them or is that just for one. I have some extra coins after this weeks event so I was just curious if they are worth it. Don't want to get buyers remorse... :-)

Monte47
09-30-2017, 02:37 PM
Does anyone have an opinion on the talismans that are in the arena store? Hunter and Predator for 800 Iron Coins seems steep. Are they worth it? And is it 800 for a set of them or is that just for one. I have some extra coins after this weeks event so I was just curious if they are worth it. Don't want to get buyers remorse... :-)

I’m not sure they are worth it right now, but I always find if I don’t buy them, I regret it.

They are 800 for one. They are a two Talisman set. So, 1600 a set.

Peppoah
09-30-2017, 04:34 PM
I maxed a pair of the blue ones. I’m not impressed and won’t buy more of them. They work like burning talismans. You mark someone and consume it with the next hit. Nothing spectacular.

T-Man
09-30-2017, 04:49 PM
I’m not sure they are worth it right now, but I always find if I don’t buy them, I regret it.

They are 800 for one. They are a two Talisman set. So, 1600 a set.

Same here, I bought all of them since it's a once a month purchase. On the surface they don't seem to be worth it. They are very costly, but I have an excessive amount of iron coins anyway.

To the OP, I wouldn't purchase these if my iron coins were limited. Make sure to buy the skill shards over everything else.

T-Man
09-30-2017, 04:51 PM
I maxed a pair of the blue ones. I’m not impressed and won’t buy more of them. They work like burning talismans. You mark someone and consume it with the next hit. Nothing spectacular.

I did not level up any of mine up, but that's what I figured. Thanks for the report.

Sidney
09-30-2017, 06:48 PM
Thanks so much for the feedback. I was the same way with the Shell and Immunity talismans and then I regretted not getting them when I had the chance. I was thinking these must be awesome for that price, but I suppose it would be like paying 50k for a Gremlin. Thanks again for the feedback!!

Mizrael
10-06-2017, 04:54 PM
They work like burning talismans. You mark someone and consume it with the next hit. Nothing spectacular.

HUH?! i thought that ignite and smite work for the duration of certain rounds. they definitely shouldn’t get consumed...

so we’ve got a bugged,useless,overpriced set?... typical NF