PDA

View Full Version : Special Halloween Event 2017

URock
09-30-2017, 08:03 PM
A special Halloween event is coming:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK_tmj2U8AAKAHA.jpg

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/914210498454925317 (https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/914210498454925317)

Amarthir
09-30-2017, 08:10 PM
Nice that they're putting up the calendar, but I was expecting a bit more info. Oh well, still cool to guess what they'll be about. Well, Corrupted Fragments seems obvious enough as our next LoL event

Patrice-1201
09-30-2017, 08:51 PM
Of course what we wanted to know what is coming when and with which resources. We deserve more than inbound marketing

thealchemist
10-01-2017, 04:12 AM
More new characters? Oh goodie that also means we get new bugs. Its like 2 for the price of 1. How thoughtful! lol

satani
10-01-2017, 01:07 PM
let me analyze the events:

Hearts, Skulls, Gold: well, it's currently running. Like the idea with ironite for gold, yet the legendary class souls are overprized, but will get the gunner UR on all devices with ease.

Corrupted Fragments: as there is a shade of the assassin corrupt ox cultist in the back and he's the only "worthy" corrupt character, it will be him. Have him already, won't need another. (likely a Dragon Event)

Fear Friday the 13th. Won't be Jason Vorhees, so i'm expecting a Fear of the Dark Eddie to gain.

Pumpkin Sacrificial Slaughter: a Sacrifice based Event? Been a while since the last one, so either Pumpkins are bringing higher Sacrifice Values or - what i rather think - a chance for previous (and maybe some new) Pumpkins at certain Sacrifice levels

Dark Rituals: another PVP event - maybe another exclusive character - or rather 2 new characters?

Hallowed be thy Game: a "Hallowed be thy Name"-Eddie? I hope so.

And why they put the Grim Reaper Eddie in Front?

New characters, eh?
Well, since the last characters were mostly BNW and the Demons, and the Gunner UR may prove my Point, let's check, what's missing:
Chopper: Assassin and Warrior Class
Trickster: Gunner and Sentinel Class
Fatso/Hellraiser: Assassin and Magus Class
Corrupt Rescuer: Sentinel Class
Corrupt Droid: Magus Class

I expect at least two of the above for the dark rituals, one as high reward for the sacrifice event, so 3 out of 8 characters will be earnable soon.

edsel
10-01-2017, 02:09 PM
last PVP event was great, current ripoff gold deal is junk. make more like the last and daily player interest will continue

GotN
10-01-2017, 03:16 PM
last PVP event was great, current ripoff gold deal is junk. make more like the last and daily player interest will continue

Completely disagree with that. I am a daily player since day one and last week was just crazy! Having to play nearly whole day and not even getting a main char is just a joke. Only could handle it because didn’t have to work. Had 200 wins in the end and still missed 140 chopper fragments. This is far from acceptable. Only time I played that much was for eternal pvp event back in june and that was the same insane! I like this event being a little bit moderate. Bringing in pvp events like the one last week all the time would make me personally disinterested cause I don’t have the time to play that much all the time and have a life beside this game. But as always, everybody has his own opinion, but I think the way it goes right now is pretty good. I am more interested in the game again than two weeks ago.

Wyphy
10-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Fear Friday the 13th. Won't be Jason Vorhees, so i'm expecting a Fear of the Dark Eddie to gain as another "7 Days" reward, which you cannot get if you got the Pharaoh Eddie from a couple weeks ago.

Fixed that for you.

Ian
10-01-2017, 09:57 PM

PvP event was shit. Partly because of drop rates, lousy characters and general arena bugs (admittedly others have this worse than i seem to) but also because it was a massive time sink, like PvP events in general.