PDA

View Full Version : Hearts, Skulls, and Gold Event, featuring an EXCLUSIVE Character!

Sparton_LOTB
10-01-2017, 12:03 AM
From September 30th, 5 PM PT to October 7th, 5 PM PT, fragments of certain souls have become available in places they normally are not available, including new fragments to earn an event exclusive Gunner Undead Rescuer!

In all 4 of the Cosmos worlds, there’s a chance to earn Precious Soul Fragments, which can reward Sacrificial Hearts and Golden Idols of varying values (Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of the Sands, Battlefield, and Underworld)
In Skull Quests, there’s a chance to earn Gunner Rescuer Soul Fragments from each quest. You can also buy these fragments from the store for Gold! Once you get 500 Rescuer Soul Fragments, you can get a Rescuer Soul, which guarantees the new Gunner Undead Rescuer!

The Gunner Undead Rescuer joins the expanded roster of Brave New World characters as a new 4* Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. It is a random damage attacker which automatically heals and cleanses allies if Stunned, Taunted, or Frozen, can steal Power and Fury, and can inflict Heal Block, Blind and/or Crave while granting allies Regen HP, Accuracy Up, and/or Counterstrike.

But that’s not all! There’s some special new deals to take advantage of in the Store, with almost all of them available to be purchased for Gold!

Gunner Rescuer Fragments x50 (200K Gold, 1/day)
Gunner Rescuer Fragments x50 (1M Gold, unlimited availability)
Gunner Rescuer Fragments x250 (750 Ironite, 1/event)
Rescuer Power Up Deal (Provides various materials to improve a Gunner. IAP, 1/event)
Ironite x75 (150K Gold, 1/event)
Ironite x100 (500K Gold, 1/event)
Skill Shard x1 (500K Gold, 1/event)
XP Boost for 24 hours (150K Gold, 1/day)
Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ of any class! 5M Gold, 1/event)
Warrior Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ WARRIORS only! 50M Gold, 1/event)
Magus Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ MAGUSES only! 50M Gold, 1/event)
Sentinel Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ SENTINELS only! 50M Gold, 1/event)
Hoard of Gold (25M Gold, plus other resources. IAP, unlimited availability)

Important: This character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss the opportunity to summon the Gunner Undead Rescuer, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

The Gunner Undead Rescuer debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out the Undead Rescuer’s key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVES

Safe (Passive)
Heal and Cleanse self and up to 2 random allies when you are stunned, taunted, or frozen.

Wane (Basic)
Deals 3 hits of random damage to all enemies.
35% Chance to [E267D2]Steal Power[-].
35% Chance to [E267D2]Steal Fury[-].
LV 2/3/4 DMG+ 15/20/25%

Haul (Power)
Inflicts [E267D2]Random Negative Effects[-] on random enemies.
Grants [E267D2]Random Beneficial Effects[-] to random allies.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 2 Gunner / 1 Sentinel

Silentknight
10-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Fuckin hilarious! Half hour in...0 views! Great another new toon & no room??? Get a fuckin clue!!! Btw, ur gold store prices are insane!!! Wouldn't buy anything for half the cost, except the one time onlys. But there's a sucker born every minute & u clowns will take advantage of every one of em!

zamasu
10-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Okay new toons all month of october?
We need extra slots, like now.

And also, we can only earn recuer fragments from skull quests?
We gonna need to buy the rest?
I just played 20 rounds and not precious spuls fragments either.
You should had increased the amount of gold we earn in PVE ...

gmac
10-01-2017, 12:58 AM
Hey Sparton

More room for toons, please?

How about a way to use IC too?

Not sure about this event.

Cheers
gmac

slauki
10-01-2017, 01:06 AM
the last event was awesome even the arena is bugged and this one seems cool too.

i like it a lot that gold is desireable now, very good adjustment. and i love the new and creative ways of getting new chars, also very good.

just one thing seems a little off:

50 millions for a warrior/sentinel/magus legendary soul??? great idea to implement them but 50 millions seems "a little" overpriced, don't you think?
the 10 mio for the legendary every month are already hard to swallow but 50 mio feel like a ripoff. would be cool if we could earn some fragments of them soon.

JJJ428
10-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Do you know what would be nice is if some of our inventories were fixed so we could sell some of our extra runes for gold and not have it crash the game.

kkkreg5
10-01-2017, 02:26 AM
Do you know what would be nice is if some of our inventories were fixed so we could sell some of our extra runes for gold and not have it crash the game.

WTF!? Are there now limits to what we can sell off in a day? Started out being able to sell just fine. Now constant crashes!! Ridiculous!!

fred10141988
10-01-2017, 02:57 AM
The prices of store in this event are really too high.

50M for an one-typed legendary soul? Are you serious?

drrchmnd
10-01-2017, 03:31 AM
yeah I might have a rant that partially address on this event. but that is besides the point.

Okies, good job on the gold sink, we've needed it for a bit. Prices are beyond stupid high though which is not good.

The set up on how to get said special character is well worse than it was for the blue siren which I didn't even bother to try and get. 7 days 8 dungeons equals 56 max times to collect fragments. Unless you have 50 shard drops it pretty much means the max we are going to get from the skull dungeons is 300 or so. So it will cost us 750 ironite or 1.4 million gold over 7 days at 200k a pop.

And then we have another event the week after which will involve something else but invariably need lots of gold or ironite. Oh yeah then there is the event after that which might involve rare soul frags at 100 ironite a pop for a 5% chance increase of the rare event character.

Nickle and dime billing of this type is bloody annoying. There is no way in heck an average player can generate a minimum of 500 + ironite or 2.5 + million gold over the course of a week. It effectively eliminates the free to play aspect of this game. Events should be fun, challenging, and not require you to pull out your wallet to complete them.

Oh and the events are really starting to get old. There is almost no point to them other than another character. Where in the hell is the story? And if you need a story writer I will be more than happy to talk about it.

Nekroliun
10-01-2017, 03:35 AM
This is pretty cool and all but can we make the 75 ironite purchase cost 75 gold and have unlimited usage? Cuz u see, why wouldnt 75 ironite cost 75 gold. I mean, its literally gold, fucking gold, u kno how much that shit is worth irl?

thealchemist
10-01-2017, 04:09 AM
This seems like a way to appease those who have been playing since the beginning and have a huge stack of gold and were asking for a means to use it. Fair enough I guess. I don't have that huge a stash although it is decent and would rather buy skill shards with it anyway. At least this toon might be achievable this time, I've already been lucky enough to get a drop of 50 fragments. Although that is likely to be the only time...just enough to keep me interested and tease me so I purchase the remaing fragments. RNG huh, suuuuuuuuuuuure :P

Tridimensionale
10-01-2017, 08:48 AM
The prices of store in this event are really too high.

50M for an one-typed legendary soul? Are you serious?

This... and of course we need more slots for toons..

PerthEddie
10-01-2017, 08:55 AM
50M gold to get a soul that will more than likely give us a dupe character? LOL, just effing LOL. Please tell me nobody is going to be stupid enough to fall for that?

Tridimensionale
10-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Update: just run 25 times GOD level and 0 fragments drop

So .. or the drop-chance is absurly low or must be somethin wrong :confused:

JJJ428
10-01-2017, 11:09 AM
I was going to ask if there was a proportional to what they dropped depending on how hard the world is we are running. I been doing power slave about 30 times and so far have two precious souls drop.

Fister
10-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Just did my last trooper. So, 6 SQ's done and 44 times powerslave. Result, 25 GUR soul fragments (all from SQ's) and 30 prescious soul fragments (all from powerslave).

Prescious soul fragments from powerslave!?!? Should have been GUR soul fragments, no????

Tridimensionale
10-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Just did my last trooper. So, 6 SQ's done and 44 times powerslave. Result, 25 GUR soul fragments (all from SQ's) and 30 prescious soul fragments (all from powerslave).

Prescious soul fragments from powerslave!?!? Should have been GUR soul fragments, no????

Nope.. only prescious fragments should drop from "normal" level.. but again their drop chance is ridiculously low... lets say 25 fragments/day from playing all trooper x 7 days = 4 or 5 prescious souls in total ?! this event doesn t makes sense to me

It s made only to lure players into buying gold with real money..

Nekroliun
10-01-2017, 12:55 PM
This seems like a way to appease those who have been playing since the beginning and have a huge stack of gold and were asking for a means to use it. Fair enough I guess. I don't have that huge a stash although it is decent and would rather buy skill shards with it anyway. At least this toon might be achievable this time, I've already been lucky enough to get a drop of 50 fragments. Although that is likely to be the only time...just enough to keep me interested and tease me so I purchase the remaing fragments. RNG huh, suuuuuuuuuuuure :P

Ive been playing since day 1. I have about 3mill. And im as hardcore as you can get, pure dedication and grinding 23 hours each day. No sleep

Nicko
10-01-2017, 01:10 PM
50M gold to get a soul that will more than likely give us a dupe character? LOL, just effing LOL. Please tell me nobody is going to be stupid enough to fall for that?

This makes no sense. I’m hoping that somewhere in development an extra zero was added and no one caught it.

NF has always put a premium on G/A souls - probably more than they’re worth. Look at the class specific souls in the Trooper shop - you pay 3x more for a G/A soul than a Warrior, Sentinel, or Mage.

So now we forfeit the chance to get the uber premium toon (G/A) but pay 10x more for it?

Again - this makes no sense and I wonder if it’s a mistake.

aXe
10-01-2017, 01:11 PM
This is pretty cool and all but can we make the 75 ironite purchase cost 75 gold and have unlimited usage? Cuz u see, why wouldnt 75 ironite cost 75 gold. I mean, its literally gold, fucking gold, u kno how much that shit is worth irl?

In the game gold is common so it has much less value. However I'm not saying these prices are reasonable. As per usual prices are far too high.

Nekroliun
10-01-2017, 01:17 PM
In the game gold is common so it has much less value. However I'm not saying these prices are reasonable. As per usual prices are far too high.

Well, its kinda obvious that these are either for the hardcore guys (like me), and the guys that pay a shit ton of munz for this game (unlike me)

HomemLivre
10-01-2017, 01:19 PM
This prices are far away from normal...
This is a one week duration event, majority part of the players have no such gold to participate and if want to will need to open the wallet... Just need to look at the store to see it...
Problem is that we will have more events in the subsequent weeks, event that we have no idea how it will work... So, if you are willing to spend all of your resources just for a char I would recommend to think about it twice or open your walled and let your money fly away for... gold...

I remember seen Patrice comment about the agenda of events to know how to spend our resources, I still wait for it...

Askora
10-01-2017, 01:43 PM
I was thinking we need a thread titled "What 4* dupe did you get from your class specific legendaries?". Hey, it's 12,000 possible essence if you buy all 3. Certainly worth the 150 million gold. :rolleyes:

GotN
10-01-2017, 02:44 PM
I like this event. Now we finally know what to do with all our gold. And after imo insane pvp event last week this is really relaxed. Thanks for that! BUT have to agree that many things are highly overpriced. But I’ve learned that I don’t need everything any more in this game ;-) Looking forward what else will come this month \m/

Oh, and we need more room for our toons PLEASE!

Ezz
10-01-2017, 02:50 PM
That 50 million has to be a mistake or typo right? I’ve been playing since July 2016 and I am pretty sure I have never earned near 50 million, has anyone?
Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRAkobf-tVI&sns=em

Silentknight
10-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Again - this makes no sense and I wonder if it’s a mistake.

Nah, not possible, NF doesn't make mistakes! Rotflmfao!!! They are the mistake...by Maiden!

Fister
10-01-2017, 03:51 PM
I got 65 mill., so, yes. And I doubt I am the only one.

Silentknight
10-01-2017, 03:52 PM
That 50 million has to be a mistake or typo right? I’ve been playing since July 2016 and I am pretty sure I have never earned near 50 million, has anyone?

55 mil & buying nothing! Except one time onlys. Not the 500000000000000000 ones tho!

PaquitoChep
10-01-2017, 03:53 PM
By now i have exhausted 3 times the SoT, i've been playing most of Ailing World in all difficulties, taking advantage to use troopers and looking for a talisman

The other most of, have been used on Underworld, and Battlefield here i noticed that levels with more characters to beat means a higher reward don't mind if you kil them with 2 shots per round

I didn't mind until the last update that gold became finally useful, just for now i can say its ike this, where i have play the most

BNW- Garden of Life lvl X- 15 SoT around up 9000 gold
Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of Sands, Battlefield Madness around 4 Sot up 4000 gold
Underworld (Children of Dammed as example)-5 Sot up 6000 gold

This is just averge thing maybe as other things here in the game it's just about luck

If you're on zero, and not enough gold founds, the key again will be to play a lot even if you want to save ironite, just for the fragments i think must be necessary to expend 750
------------------------------------------

Skull costs, don't mind the level, a 3* level 16 cost the same that a 3* level 1
I also upgrade one 1* to 2* and cost the same as the beginning

1* Skull- 50, 000
3* Skull- 300,000

I don't have a 5* skull now, if anyone knows the price please let me know

Again never have to care before about the gold, but i hope this to be useful and if someone find a mistake here please tell me

I've been waiting a lot for the Halloween event, this consecutive events have been stenuous and iit's I feel like if we are being squeezed

PD. I only get 5x fragments of precious soul in common worlds until now

druid138
10-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Powerslave drops about 7000 gold for only 4 SoT.

PaquitoChep
10-01-2017, 07:04 PM

Sweet. Nice tip mate, 4 rounds of 4 enemies and yes, that 1 SoT at the end of the day it's very helpful, thank you

Amarthir
10-01-2017, 07:51 PM
So is Powerslave basically the go-to for grinding gold?

About the event, I don't really care for it because of how earning these fragments is limited to skull quests unless you buy the shards, but with enough patience it seems do able. I'll be saving the ironite buy for the end of the week in case I don't have enough, today from 8 skull quests and spending 200,000 gold I made 75 fragments. I'd need about that much a day to make 500 in a week. So 25 from skull quests and 50 fragments a day will assure the character is bought. And grinding Powerslave 50 times a day hands me out 350,000 gold. So it's not as bad as I thought it would be. The Precious Soul fragments are a plus though.

JJJ428
10-01-2017, 08:05 PM
With everything I have check powerslave seems to be the best. I am working on doing enough runs to get all the stats I can for it but it seems to be the best for gold for only 4 SOT. Plus I have had some runs of powerslave where I got even 4 or 5 sot as a reward basically making it a free run. I don't think game of death or matter of life and death have that kind of return.

druid138
10-01-2017, 09:38 PM
With everything I have check powerslave seems to be the best. I am working on doing enough runs to get all the stats I can for it but it seems to be the best for gold for only 4 SOT. Plus I have had some runs of powerslave where I got even 4 or 5 sot as a reward basically making it a free run. I don't think game of death or matter of life and death have that kind of return.

Agree. And Ironite rewards are quite good as well.

thealchemist
10-02-2017, 04:26 AM
I think I have been supremely lucky so far as rescuer fragment drops are concerned. I bought a pack of 50 fragments from store with gold as insurance but already I have gotten 3 drops of 50 fragments from SQs! Almost half way there with most of the week still to go. I'm gonna take it as some reward for missing out on the chopper.

DaveMurray
10-02-2017, 07:42 AM
I really don't understand the frustration guys.
For 50m Gold we can choose the color of our 4* shit dupe and not leave it on RNG.
I fully support that! Nice NF.

/end sarcasm

konstifik
10-02-2017, 08:17 AM
From my drops yesterday and today, it looks like playing through all the SQ's and buying the daily shards will get you to about 500 frags. Just playing through the SQ's will get you almost all of the 200k gold per day needed to buy the daily shards. We should also be able to get some extra gold through the extra precious souls dropping this week. For someone like me, this will be pretty much a free character. So I don't really see the problem here. There certainly are things to complain about in this game but this forum certainly goes overboard with the complaining sometimes.

DaveMurray
10-02-2017, 08:29 AM
From my drops yesterday and today, it looks like playing through all the SQ's and buying the daily shards will get you to about 500 frags. Just playing through the SQ's will get you almost all of the 200k gold per day needed to buy the daily shards. We should also be able to get some extra gold through the extra precious souls dropping this week. For someone like me, this will be pretty much a free character. So I don't really see the problem here. There certainly are things to complain about in this game but this forum certainly goes overboard with the complaining sometimes.

No one complained about the new frag event, read the previous posts m8.

Mizrael
10-02-2017, 11:58 AM
F me! soon we will have Spartons old socks for only 100€,90% off,one time only in store! instead of fixing the shit they try to sell us any old rubish now...

50M for a SGS anyone?or would you prefer a bomber boy?

Nekroliun
10-02-2017, 12:09 PM
I really don't understand the frustration guys.
For 50m Gold we can choose the color of our 4* shit dupe and not leave it on RNG.
I fully support that! Nice NF.

This is the kind of optimism that gets us through hard times

satani
10-02-2017, 01:00 PM

Well, thanks for the hint, i was always playing "Sands of Time" or "Arenaline Push", when i needed the White 3* Stones to evolve a character.
Sands of Time compared to Powerslave is a huge plus money. Considering that on one of my accounts, i just bought the 10 Mio Legendary Soul before the event came out, so there i'm merely struggeling to just get the daily fragments in and just managed to get enough spare money to buy the both ironite packs. Now i need ~600k again to get me the skill shard and the fragment pack by tomorrow. Grinding Powerslave will help me there.

scott-5496
10-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Powerslave is a safe bet for auto grinding all of my troopers so I use it a lot in any case - I can also auto grind Game of Death with my Eddie troopers and also the same with A Matter of Life and Death (you get good hauls here too but you need to have three strong team members to be 100% safe. I tend to use Sam Ed, Artillery Dog and Hellhound (all sharded and maxed and they never lose). Powerslave does cost less and is usually quicker than AMOLAD. Point of No Return can be decent to do too as it is three rounds for decent drops.

Peppoah
10-02-2017, 03:27 PM
AMOLAD gives me 8793 gold for 5 SOT, which makes 1758 gold per SOT. Powerslave gives me 6957 gold for 4 SOT, which is 1739 per SOT. So which level is better for farming gold? Or the other way around. If you have 80 SOT, you can play AMOLAD 16 times and powerslave 20 times. AMOLAD 140.688 gold, Powerslave 139.140. Free SOT are dropping everywhere, sometimes more here, sometimes more there.
I prefer AMALOD for the better Rune drop chances.

Jofer16
10-02-2017, 09:35 PM
This is the kind of optimism that gets us through hard times

We're all just Free Fallin'.

https://youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A

Dank Brew
10-02-2017, 09:59 PM
I find it hilarious how Sparton has been MIA throughout the last 3 threads of updates. There is nothing good about this, and the last one was a total crash. How fucking stupid can this company be? Did anyone see ONE positive comment about this? I sure didn't.

Everyone do yourselves a favor and just play casually, there is no point in trying anymore. There is no point spending money. All you will get out of it is anger, and a dupe POS.

If you bought the 50M souls please tell me what you got. I will laugh and cry at the same time if its a 4* dupe. At the fucking price it should be a 10* character.

NF you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Jofer16
10-02-2017, 11:05 PM
I find it hilarious how Sparton has been MIA throughout the last 3 threads of updates. There is nothing good about this, and the last one was a total crash. How fucking stupid can this company be? Did anyone see ONE positive comment about this? I sure didn't.

Everyone do yourselves a favor and just play casually, there is no point in trying anymore. There is no point spending money. All you will get out of it is anger, and a dupe POS.

If you bought the 50M souls please tell me what you got. I will laugh and cry at the same time if its a 4* dupe. At the fucking price it should be a 10* character.

NF you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I did myself a favor and went el casual, let me check...

... 83 days ago :) Kamuz was my last attack in arena, F arena win streaks, I'm going for the taking a knee streak for injustice!

Blacksteel
10-03-2017, 12:05 AM
50,000,000 dups ... #Masterstroke

Must be some sort of practical joke by NF , see frogs also have their $ense of humor.
One would think that frogs eat BUGS or some shit, but the$e frogs don't!, or maybe they like'em so much that they plague the game with...
who knows anymore.

I did myself a favor and went el casual, let me check...

... 83 days ago :) Kamuz was my last attack in arena, F arena win streaks, I'm going for the taking a knee streak for injustice!
I feel like going the same direction when I see all this crap.

G'bye Tom.

PaquitoChep
10-03-2017, 09:46 AM
AMOLAD gives me 8793 gold for 5 SOT, which makes 1758 gold per SOT. Powerslave gives me 6957 gold for 4 SOT, which is 1739 per SOT. So which level is better for farming gold? Or the other way around. If you have 80 SOT, you can play AMOLAD 16 times and powerslave 20 times. AMOLAD 140.688 gold, Powerslave 139.140. Free SOT are dropping everywhere, sometimes more here, sometimes more there.
I prefer AMALOD for the better Rune drop chances.

I love how math come so useful for this hahaha expending all my SoT on AMOLAD today, higher reward yes also higher level and drop for runes, i think it won't be necessary to buy the x250 fragments for 750 ironites

Witkacy
10-03-2017, 10:39 AM
Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRAkobf-tVI&sns=em

Ezz :)

One of the achievements tasks to accomplish was to gather 150M gold... I believe all your incomes from levels, achievements awards, etc. etc. were sumed up to the point... Well... I've been playing since Aug 2016 (with breaks - ones unintended, others on purpose) and I DID the achievement really LONG time ago... So it's possible to stash even more if you sepending less that you actually earn...

Cheers,

W

MrFreeze
10-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Anyone seeing many precious soul frags? Considering how boring precious souls are, I thought they might be dropping a little better. I’ve pulled one so far and I’m about half way to another. I think the majority of them came from skull quests.

A nice touch for those of us who are constantly upgrading things would have been to fix the selling error before this event. I wouldn’t spend 50mil for a soul, but it’d be nice to sell off some of these runes and shards I don’t need. I could find something to use that gold on.

Blacksteel
10-03-2017, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't say many but I have gathered almost enough precious fragments to complete one soul since the event started *maybe* 2 or 3 could be completed at this rate by end of week.
About the rescuer soul fragments so far got 50 from the skull dungeons.

GotN
10-03-2017, 02:33 PM
Anyone seeing many precious soul frags? Considerinlg how boring precious souls are, I thought they might be dropping a little better. I’ve pulled one so far and I’m about half way to another. I think the majority of them came from skull quests.

Made exactly the same experience. 1 so far since event began. Last 3 precious souls here were 1*gold idol, so total crap and far from precious!

Sparton_LOTB
10-03-2017, 04:54 PM
A nice touch for those of us who are constantly upgrading things would have been to fix the selling error before this event. I wouldn’t spend 50mil for a soul, but it’d be nice to sell off some of these runes and shards I don’t need. I could find something to use that gold on.

We're still investigating the cause of that bug, but our CS team can manually correct it for your account if it is happening. Please contact CS via the in-game Support button and they should be able square that away for you.

Dank Brew
10-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Whoa, Sparton is alive... Well there went our 1 reply per week.

MrFreeze
10-03-2017, 09:58 PM
We're still investigating the cause of that bug, but our CS team can manually correct it for your account if it is happening. Please contact CS via the in-game Support button and they should be able square that away for you.

Didn’t it start around the same time you guys increased the max quantity of a stack? Maybe it’s related? Thanks for the CS tip. I don’t know if I really want to make out a list of items to sell, type it into an email, and go through all that jazz though. Sounds like work, I’d rather go have a beer at this point. Cheers!

Sparton_LOTB
10-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Didn’t it start around the same time you guys increased the max quantity of a stack? Maybe it’s related? Thanks for the CS tip. I don’t know if I really want to make out a list of items to sell, type it into an email, and go through all that jazz though. Sounds like work, I’d rather go have a beer at this point. Cheers!

It may have, but the issue has been cropping up from time to time, so we're not 100% sure it's related.

In any case, you don't need to pinpoint which item in your inventory has the problem. Just let the CS team know you have an issue with selling, what kind of item you think it's due to (shard or rune), and what is the result when you exit the My Team screen, and they'll be able to spot check your inventory for the problem item stack.

MrFreeze
10-03-2017, 10:40 PM
It may have, but the issue has been cropping up from time to time, so we're not 100% sure it's related.

In any case, you don't need to pinpoint which item in your inventory has the problem. Just let the CS team know you have an issue with selling, what kind of item you think it's due to (shard or rune), and what is the result when you exit the My Team screen, and they'll be able to spot check your inventory for the problem item stack.

Thanks, that’s good to know. Makes it a little easier. I’m still going for that beer though, so maybe I’ll give it a shot tomorrow. Appreciate the info.

Jofer16
10-04-2017, 04:25 AM
Just let the CS team know you have an issue with selling, what kind of item you think it's due to (shard or rune), and what is the result when you exit the My Team screen, and they'll be able to spot check your inventory for the problem item stack.

In other words, they are lazy so do their job for them. I refuse to email support for this very reason anymore. Shits ridiculous. Paychecks should go to the players, forum members catch 100x more bugs, etc.

thealchemist
10-04-2017, 06:47 AM
I've hardly seen precious soul fragments, especially from campaign mode. A few from SQs but thats to be expected. I don't think I've had enough drop to get 1 soul as yet this week after I converted remaining trickster and chopper fragments early in the week that gave me 2 souls. And seeing how little a precious soul does tend to give you as a reward (personally I have either got 3* idols=300k or 1* hearts=600 essence nearly every time) why more aren't dropping I dont understand.

Also after getting really lucky with rescuer fragments early in the week they have also dried up, I think I'm up to 310 today after starting the day at 300. Hopefully XP material quests provide better yields.

konstifik
10-04-2017, 06:59 AM
I've hardly seen precious soul fragments, especially from campaign mode. A few from SQs but thats to be expected. I don't think I've had enough drop to get 1 soul as yet this week after I converted remaining trickster and chopper fragments early in the week that gave me 2 souls. And seeing how little a precious soul does tend to give you as a reward (personally I have either got 3* idols=300k or 1* hearts=600 essence nearly every time) why more aren't dropping I dont understand.

Also after getting really lucky with rescuer fragments early in the week they have also dried up, I think I'm up to 310 today after starting the day at 300. Hopefully XP material quests provide better yields.

300k is a lot if you're in the early stages of the game though, and those frags drop everywhere so I'd consider that part of the event as more of a thing for the new players.

MoonShadow
10-04-2017, 01:09 PM
The drops are indeed very low at this event, I'm at 270 now, and I'm starting to think that I won't be able to gather the 500 required for the GUR, as long as the drop chances doesn't increase somehow until saturday. I've played through all the 4 worlds these days, but I didn't have much luck in any one of them, and I don't know if there are better chances in Ailing Kingdom, for ex., than in Underworld.. ?!

Askora
10-04-2017, 01:18 PM
The drops are indeed very low at this event, I'm at 270 now, and I'm starting to think that I won't be able to gather the 500 required for the GUR, as long as the drop chances doesn't increase somehow until saturday. I've played through all the 4 worlds these days, but I didn't have much luck in any one of them, and I don't know if there are better chances in Ailing Kingdom, for ex., than in Underworld.. ?!

If you're buying the daily 50 frags, I'd think you have a pretty good chance to get him. Still have 3 more daily 50's before reset. Meaning you only need to pull 80 from sq drops. Failing that, would have to buy the expensive 50 frags, but I wouldn't think that's likely.

blade685
10-04-2017, 01:37 PM
if you don't use glod you can't win the character
It's a bad event!
and 50000000 gold for 1 soul (for dupe), it's a joke?? lol

konstifik
10-04-2017, 02:02 PM
It's a bad event!

You have to play through the skull quests daily to get frags, and doing so will also earn you 155k gold per day, which gets you very close to the 200k needed for buying the daily frags.

Sure, the 50M for the legendaries is severly overpriced, but it's just an added option and not like someone took something away from you or changed something for the worse.

Blacksteel
10-04-2017, 02:11 PM
You have to play through the skull quests daily to get frags, and doing so will also earn you 155k gold per day, which gets you very close to the 200k needed for buying the daily frags.

Sure, the 50M for the legendaries is severly overpriced, but it's just an added option and not like someone took something away from you or changed something for the worse.

Sure is an added option that doesn't make it a good one, it just bloats up the list, if these were G or A specific maybe it would look a bit better, or what about guaranteeing a No Dup, now that would be good.
As it is, they could be selling Dups for 100,000,000,000 for all I care, can't see this becoming a viable option for 99% of players unless NF increases gold loot all around.

Mizrael
10-04-2017, 03:40 PM
The drops are ridiculous as usual. i’ve got 5 fragments out of 6 SQs today and that has been the scenario of prety much every day since saturday.

I know i will get him, but i would prefer not having to spend all my millions on it on saturday...

konstifik
10-04-2017, 04:17 PM
The drops are ridiculous as usual. i’ve got 5 fragments out of 6 SQs today and that has been the scenario of prety much every day since saturday.

I know i will get him, but i would prefer not having to spend all my millions on it on saturday...

Drops have been decent for me. I've had 120 frags drop but I guess I was lucky with a 50 drop. With the daily frag buys I'm at 320 frags now and with the coming daily frag buys I will only need 30 more frags to drop to get him without buying the expensive frags.

Askora
10-04-2017, 04:55 PM
It's a bad event!

I agree that the 50,000,000 gold for a class specific legendary is just silly, especially without them being gunner or assassin. For that price, one would think it should be a pick your toon soul (any class).

As for spending gold on the character fragments, what else are you going to with it. My gold stash is a little low at the moment, but for the most part gold is not the limiting factor anymore.

T-Man
10-04-2017, 06:43 PM
My first 2 drops for this event were 50 frags, and skill shards. So 2 skill shards and 100 frags right off! What a tease. The only way to go from there is down. lol
Still I can easily get this toon with the daily frag purchases.

T-Man
10-04-2017, 06:46 PM
I agree that the 50,000,000 gold for a class specific legendary is just silly, especially without them being gunner or assassin. For that price, one would think it should be a pick your toon soul (any class).

As for spending gold on the character fragments, what else are you going to with it. My gold stash is a little low at the moment, but for the most part gold is not the limiting factor anymore.

Agreed. I find this absurd honestly. I won't even spend the 5 mil for the standard legendary soul.

Dank Brew
10-04-2017, 06:46 PM
My first 2 drops for this event were 50 frags, and skill shards. So 2 skill shards and 100 frags right off! What a tease. The only way to go from there is down. lol
Still I can easily get this toon with the daily frag purchases.

Jeez that's a good start. I've only got increments of 5 (and that is only a few times. I'm not going to get anywhere near 500). One skill shard from skull quest so far.

Amarthir
10-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Yesterday I hit 265 after spending the week balancing with the daily fragment purchase, but I was bored and impatient so I just bought the rest with ironite. Gotta say that the character doesn't seem too strong. I did put thief talismans on him and he filled out the fury meter pretty quickly. Other than that, his power move isn't as great as you'd think, it hits random people, not everyone. So sometimes you'll only get say, 2 effects on a couple foes and 1 or two on a few allies. More or less it's just a random move which isn't good if you want to use him in PvP. His basic is good if you combine it with thief or energy talismans. And his passive seems a bit too situational, as it only works when he is hit and "up to 2 allies" isn't really my thing when it could be something different.

I think that a great way to make him a character you'd want to use is adding the ability to grant him and up to 2 allies an extra turn along with cleansing them. That would certainly make him more desirable and would likely make the arena a little bit more diverse as, isn't that what we all want? More creativity in a defense team?

Dank Brew
10-04-2017, 08:03 PM
isn't that what we all want? More creativity in a defense team?

Of course, but do we ever get what we want? :confused:

Witkacy
10-04-2017, 09:15 PM

Witaj, Marku :)

Well, I wouldn't have said that - sure thing the majority of drops are 5s, yet yesterday I've got 50 ones... Besides I've got PLENTY precious souls fragments during my raid through the desert sands of ''Powerslave'' with my newly acquired Pharao Eddie and some old one - DM - which I find to fit the landscape... From all these frags - got 1 time MGI - 1.000.000, 3x guys worth 300.000, so buying GUR frags from the store for gold is not a problem - it's like getting them for free, really... It's Wednesday today - the event is about to roll to Saturday - and I am already having 410/415 frags... So I say: great event and a very fair one...

Cheers,

W

MoonShadow
10-05-2017, 08:43 AM
If you're buying the daily 50 frags, I'd think you have a pretty good chance to get him. Still have 3 more daily 50's before reset. Meaning you only need to pull 80 from sq drops. Failing that, would have to buy the expensive 50 frags, but I wouldn't think that's likely.I think you are right, Askora, the luck changed a bit today and, after buying the daily 50 frags, I'm at 345 now, as I've got some nice drops from the Skull Quests. There are two more days of 50 frags, plus the SQ's and the other 50's from the store could be a good option, I have saved the gold for them, if needed.

I wonder what the next weeks will bring, so curious about next friday, the 13th... I saw that they posted today on their facebook, a pic with stats of the VHE, a special event for him would be perfect in this period... :cool:

scott-5496
10-05-2017, 09:43 AM
I am hoping for a VHE event but beware anyone who has him - if I di get him at last he will be nerfed as soon as I get him! Still he looks fun to use when I have used a trooper VHE and I would like to have one for the collection.....even though he can be a massive pain in PVE - usually when my team are on their last legs he revives his team and game set and match soon follows! LOL

Dank Brew
10-05-2017, 06:08 PM
I am hoping for a VHE event but beware anyone who has him - if I di get him at last he will be nerfed as soon as I get him! Still he looks fun to use when I have used a trooper VHE and I would like to have one for the collection.....even though he can be a massive pain in PVE - usually when my team are on their last legs he revives his team and game set and match soon follows! LOL

I would love to have VHE also. Or any assassin Eddie for that matter... lol
When I use my troopers VHE and everyone gets that 100% critical... game over haha

Dank Brew
10-05-2017, 06:11 PM
For the record, these drop rates are terrible. Just plain TERRIBLE. I haven't got shit out of this "event".

Dank Brew
10-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Also for the record, i'm down to 1467 gold. At this rate i'm gonna have to buy ironite for gold just to be able to play. Farming powerslave nonstop since it's the best gold reward for SOT cost for the past few days and still can't keep up. 50Mil gold... yeah right.

Bradata
10-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Also for the record, i'm down to 1467 gold. At this rate i'm gonna have to buy ironite for gold just to be able to play. Farming powerslave nonstop since it's the best gold reward for SOT cost for the past few days and still can't keep up. 50Mil gold... yeah right.

What have you guys been doing with this gold man, I have 62 million and that's after buying and upgrading a lot lately!

Dank Brew
10-05-2017, 07:19 PM
What have you guys been doing with this gold man, I have 62 million and that's after buying and upgrading a lot lately!

I really don't know where the F it goes. I'm so frustrated right now i'm on the verge of quitting. EVERYTHING possible has gone wrong in this game the past few days and i'm so over it.

3 losses in a row on garden of dismay X which I don't understand at all. GPD passive does literally nothing. Immunity gets removed every single time round 1.

It took 4 tries just to evolve a character today.

I've got 1* gold idol from the past 5 precious souls. Tons of dupes of course on every other soul, and i've used more souls in the past two days than I usually do in a week.

I can't afford to do anything at all cause my gold is gone.

Whats the fucking point anymore. I'm never gonna get trooper eddie cause they refuse to release him. He's the reason I started playing from the start, why the hell did they show him so fucking early on if they weren't going to release him.

slauki
10-05-2017, 07:50 PM
I really don't know where the F it goes. I'm so frustrated right now i'm on the verge of quitting. EVERYTHING possible has gone wrong in this game the past few days and i'm so over it.

3 losses in a row on garden of dismay X which I don't understand at all. GPD passive does literally nothing. Immunity gets removed every single time round 1.

It took 4 tries just to evolve a character today.

I've got 1* gold idol from the past 5 precious souls. Tons of dupes of course on every other soul, and i've used more souls in the past two days than I usually do in a week.

I can't afford to do anything at all cause my gold is gone.

Whats the fucking point anymore. I'm never gonna get trooper eddie cause they refuse to release him. He's the reason I started playing from the start, why the hell did they show him so fucking early on if they weren't going to release him.

try the green droid instead of gpd on garden of dismay, he does wonders there, and don't get too frustrated man. it's sounds like irony but this is my honest opinion, the game is really getting better. if the main bugs are solved ( i really hope the will ASAP) this might be a smooth game.

cheers

Dank Brew
10-05-2017, 07:54 PM
try the green droid instead of gpd on garden of dismay, he does wonders there, and don't get too frustrated man. it's sounds like irony but this is my honest opinion, the game is really getting better. if the main bugs are solved ( i really hope the will ASAP) this might be a smooth game.

cheers

I guess i'll give that a shot in a few hours when my SOT is back. I've tried it using droid, hellhound, and assassin COTD paired with GRE. Same outcome. Death on round 1.

I'm telling you, no matter what characters I use I can't even get to the damn boss. And I have some pretty decent characters. And some decent trooper champs. It's like they have some sort of passive that disables my everything.

slauki
10-05-2017, 08:12 PM
I guess i'll give that a shot in a few hours when my SOT is back. I've tried it using droid, hellhound, and assassin COTD paired with GRE. Same outcome. Death on round 1.

I'm telling you, no matter what characters I use I can't even get to the damn boss. And I have some pretty decent characters. And some decent trooper champs. It's like they have some sort of passive that disables my everything.

it's a tricky spot for sure you need several things.

1. protection --> green druid will protect you pretty well for 5 power (immunity and 3 force shield aoe)
2. multihitters --> the damn boss has a lot and i mean a LOT of shields. you have to hit him many many times, that's a huge task
3. true damage dealer --> IIRC the boss reduces any non true damage by 75% so makes it quite useless, that will be a huge problem with your GRE. VHE would be optimal as 2nd eddie, but i see you don't have him...damn so your AOF can do huge damage (and 3 hits) and your purple harpy will go mad there.

so i would try this :
GRE, (maybe pharaoh as 2nd eddie if things go bad) AOF,GREEN DROID (maybe with energies), and PURPLE HARPY (leveled up) should get you to the boss. with the extra turn. once arrived you have to protect yourself use GRE fury and hope that gre will retrigger in the next round. not the best approach but that's what COULD be possible with your roster... but this won't be easy man. best of luck

Sick
10-05-2017, 08:23 PM
I always use Pharao King Dog, two Assasin Artillery Dogs and Navigator Ed. They do well in BNW - all gardens. Auto farming is possible up to level 6 (my three dogs are unsharded). For level 7-10 you have to supervise and revive your dogs from time to time.

Sick
10-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Sorry, of course they are Gunner not Assasin Digs

slauki
10-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Sorry, of course they are Gunner not Assasin Digs

yeah like him a lot too 6 shots and decent chances for extra turns, but you need a good team to cover him, since his damage is really low. but he steals energy almost 100% with perfect hits which is nice too.

thealchemist
10-06-2017, 10:03 AM
I had been thinking that at least this event hasn't been featured in the buggy environments that are the arena and BNW so game hangs aren't an issue. This game just continues to prove you wrong (also like thoughts this game couldn't get any worse could it?) as I've just had a game hang at the end of Powerslave with Horus just sitting there all defeated but nothing I can do but to close the app. And we have 5 more events of this kinda stuff to look forward to? How lucky are we?!

GotN
10-06-2017, 10:21 AM
I had been thinking that at least this event hasn't been featured in the buggy environments that are the arena and BNW so game hangs aren't an issue. This game just continues to prove you wrong (also like thoughts this game couldn't get any worse could it?) as I've just had a game hang at the end of Powerslave with Horus just sitting there all defeated but nothing I can do but to close the app. And we have 5 more events of this kinda stuff to look forward to? How lucky are we?!

Absolutely the same here! Two days ago was probably the worst day ever playing for me. A minimum of 20 Game freezes all over, in pvp & pve!! Lost several pvp points/ sow/ ic and missed several trooper badges (sorry guys!). Wrote a email to support, but was for nothing! No fun at all!!

!!!!!
FIX THIS F GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Browno
10-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Hang at the end if the game is usually on the players part. Bad connection issues. I switch to 4g net on phone when wifi seem unstable and it usually solves it.

Amarthir
10-06-2017, 04:33 PM
I've always used mobile data when playing the game and I don't get many crashes from there. I'd like to say that the majority of crashes are due to WiFi users although I don't have the information to prove it. I tried farming garden of fear multiple times throughout floor VII-IX for a strike talisman and I spent a while in there on auto with the team that Kulimar suggested and didn't have a single crash. Finally pulled a strike talisman from floor IX so now I can make with a second counterstrike character. As for the garden of fear, my m.o. was Eternity Eddie, Assassin Golden Son, Sentinel Corrupt Droid and an Assassin Axis Soldier.

Ubajoa
10-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Hey guys, I read some people questioning what stage is better for gold farming and the 2 top spots were Powerslave and A matter of life and death, so I made a full run on both sides starting with 80 SoT. Here are the results:

Powerslave

A matter of life and death

The Ironite and SoT drop in both stages are pretty similar, but the trick here is that Powerslave costs only 4 SoT which means the runs can be extended a bit more with the SoT gain and natural refill. Due to you can do more runs it gives you more chance to gain more Ironite and more SoT from every run. At the end for Ironite and gold farming purposes is better running Powerslave.

I know this information comes a bit late, but it still be useful for next events.

Cheers.

JJJ428
10-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Not for precious soul fragments but for my general curiosity I am keeping a tab on my power slave runs just to see what you can count on and I am figuring about a 1000 runs for me to feel comfortable with the numbers. Only issue is can only log my runs certain times of the day so don't get every single run I do. Got over 200 now figuring once I finish this might try 1000 or life and death and game of death just to compare the odds. I do think powerslave is the best because I feel I can get through almost all my troopers at night and finish the rest before work, where when I use to run game of death I would have to keep going until lunch time to get all my troopers in. The key is paying only 4sot and you can 4sot or 5sot as drops basically making it a free play.

Jofer16
10-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Not for precious soul fragments but for my general curiosity I am keeping a tab on my power slave runs just to see what you can count on and I am figuring about a 1000 runs for me to feel comfortable with the numbers. Only issue is can only log my runs certain times of the day so don't get every single run I do. Got over 200 now figuring once I finish this might try 1000 or life and death and game of death just to compare the odds. I do think powerslave is the best because I feel I can get through almost all my troopers at night and finish the rest before work, where when I use to run game of death I would have to keep going until lunch time to get all my troopers in. The key is paying only 4sot and you can 4sot or 5sot as drops basically making it a free play.

Jebus this hurts my brain, grammar, punctuation, and wall of text overload.

Anyways.. what happened to all the interesting forum personalities? Forums are boring as shit nowadays.

MrFreeze
10-07-2017, 03:32 PM

Thanks again for this information. CS was able to solve my problem. I can sell runes and shards again. If anyone else has problems trying to sell things, I’d recommend contacting them.

That’s the good part. There’s bad news too, but I’ll put that in the update thread.