PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, I'm Nonsensei-1068

Calin
08-16-2016, 05:19 PM
Hello,

I've just found that my save file is broken and need DEV support to get it fixed.

@Those who have me as a trooper - it's up to you if you'll keep me as a trooper or not. Thank you for your wonderful characters, they've helped me a lot.

I will return as soon as I have my old account up and running.

Up the irons!

Bryan-3528
08-16-2016, 05:47 PM
I hope they fix it soon for you Calin. I was lucky, they were able to fix mine in 24 hours.

In the mean time i'll keep sending you trooper badges every day :)

Calin
08-16-2016, 06:01 PM
I hope they fix it soon for you Calin. I was lucky, they were able to fix mine in 24 hours.

In the mean time i'll keep sending you trooper badges every day :)

You are a generous god :))
Thank you.

Calin
08-26-2016, 09:36 AM
The support team informed my a few hours ago that my save file cannot be fixed at the moment, and that I must wait for another game update/hotfix.

Bryan-3528
08-26-2016, 12:17 PM
ouch, this is terrible news. i suppose we dont have an eta on the next update/hotfix either :(

Calin
08-26-2016, 12:58 PM
ouch, this is terrible news. i suppose we dont have an eta on the next update/hotfix either :(

Unfortunately they don't have an ETA. Anyway, the support team said that such issues should not be encountered anymore starting with the current version.

Calin
08-27-2016, 03:04 AM
So, the DEV team has managed to apply a server-side fix and now I'm able to play on my old account.

I hope that I was the last one with this issue.

PerthEddie
08-27-2016, 03:38 AM
Oh I wish I had seen this thread yesterday. I removed you as I saw you hadn't played for a while and thought you had quit (I also thought all the account issues had been sorted). Glad you got your account back. I will add you back if you still have space. I feel really bad for removing you now. Sorry :( :( :(