PDA

View Full Version : ZTE Blade Z Max and LotB

Amarthir
10-01-2017, 08:48 PM
So I've decided that my replacement phone will be the Blade Z Max because it's the best phone I could find for $99. My question is, does anyone have any experience using this phone with Legacy? The main things about this phone is that it has 2GB of RAM, and runs with Snapdragon 435 and Adreno 505. The part I look forward to the most is the battery being 4080 mAH. Anyways, it sounds like it would work with the game but I'd like to hear your opinions if you know how it would roll.

Dank Brew
10-02-2017, 10:53 PM
So I've decided that my replacement phone will be the Blade Z Max because it's the best phone I could find for $99. My question is, does anyone have any experience using this phone with Legacy? The main things about this phone is that it has 2GB of RAM, and runs with Snapdragon 435 and Adreno 505. The part I look forward to the most is the battery being 4080 mAH. Anyways, it sounds like it would work with the game but I'd like to hear your opinions if you know how it would roll.

I think we both know... No matter which phone, the game won't work.

Amarthir
10-02-2017, 11:15 PM
I think we both know... No matter which phone, the game won't work.

Well actually I got it today and it runs pretty smoothly, only thing is if I go to the home screen to do other stuff and then go back in, the app restarts but gameplay is pretty good.