PDA

View Full Version : Server issues?

satani
10-03-2017, 03:16 PM
Are there currently server issues, because i can't get in the game on any of my accounts?
First, only one account was not working and i thought maybe reinstalling would help. Now i have 2 games i can't load and one which doesn't even start downloading the data!

Peppoah
10-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Same here. Can’t log in since a few hours.

konstifik
10-04-2017, 02:06 PM
I'm still having severe issues and have barely been able to play during the past 24 hours. If I can get in at all, the game stops working shortly afterwards. Haven't even been able to play the Talisman Horde and in 2 hours that resets, which normally wouldn't be a big problem but now that we are scrapping for time limited frags it is.

Is this a problem for everyone or just for some? I would have expected to see more comments if this was affecting everyone.

Blacksteel
10-04-2017, 02:16 PM
I have been able to connect OK, what I have seen are a few hiccups at the end of battles especially PVP where it takes long time to return control to the player also upon inventory changes.

Blade
10-04-2017, 06:47 PM
For me its gold and soul hoard... always the same game crash with the error PVTE0! 10 times in a row now! Independent of trooper on board or not... anyone has the same problem? And even more interesting: a solution?

Dank Brew
10-04-2017, 06:52 PM
For me its gold and soul hoard... always the same game crash with the error PVTE0! 10 times in a row now! Independent of trooper on board or not... anyone has the same problem? And even more interesting: a solution?

Damn that's the best one. I haven't had that happen, hopefully they correct it for you soon. My only issue so far today has been the loading screen on boot up it took a few tries to get in.