PDA

View Full Version : Trooper purchases unlimited until bug is fixed

BillLion
08-16-2016, 05:27 PM
Prior to the update their were issues with this, and they still persist.

This week I got the rare warrior, magus & sentinel souls from the store via trooper points. However, the only soul that shows locked is the gun/assassin soul -which I did not yet get. So I figured I'd try to get the others again since they are not locked, but when I attempt to I get the message "Your purchase failed, please try again."

Please help. Nobody wants to grind in vain. Thanks!

Gonzo
08-16-2016, 06:06 PM
I had the same problem. They somehow fixed themselves.

XcarecroW
08-16-2016, 06:20 PM
I still have the same problem. I just purchased 2 sentinel souls one after the other. The other souls appears unlocked but purchase failed even with the gun/assasin 2*. The skill shard is failing as well. I am like this one week before the update. I have like 16000 trooper points that i cant spend. This is a joke.

BillLion
08-16-2016, 06:28 PM
I had the same problem. They somehow fixed themselves.

Mine seemed to fix themselves too last week, but the problem returned.

talpuz
08-17-2016, 01:19 AM
I'm seeing problems as well.

This week I've only bought the skill shard, which shows unlocked, but the gun/assassin soul is locked!

Vitalz
08-17-2016, 04:45 PM
I cannot bought evo skill shards for trooper points at all! WTF? Your purchase is invalid. How...what...why??? I cant play this anymore, before you fix all of this crappy bugs!

BillLion
08-19-2016, 02:57 AM
Save 5,000 trooper points, pumped to get my next skill shard & then comes the familiar message, "Your purchase failed, please try again."

Help!

Jennie-5128
08-19-2016, 10:44 AM
Force stop and restart fixes this issue for some people, just FYI

Nekroliun
08-19-2016, 10:59 AM
Force stop from the app manager? Im on iOS so i dont kno anything, started using this phone last month, how do u force stop things from there?

Edit: just checked the storage for that option and HOLY CRAP when did the game gain 500mb?!? Wasnt it like 400mb, now its 900mb? Ofc im not complaining i have games triple that on my phone but still. Was the lord of light update THAT big?!?

Jennie-5128
08-19-2016, 11:13 AM
Force stop from the app manager? Im on iOS so i dont kno anything, started using this phone last month, how do u force stop things from there?
Yeah, from the app manager. I've never used IOS so I don't know how it works on apple :(

Nekroliun
08-19-2016, 11:14 AM
Damn it, well google op

Edit: apparently google told me that if u wanna force ose things on the ios u only need to double click the power button and swipe whatever u wanna destroy, IVE DONT THAT LIKE 59 TIMES ALREADY

Calin
08-19-2016, 11:21 AM
Damn it, well google op

Edit: apparently google told me that if u wanna force ose things on the ios u only need to double click the power button and swipe whatever u wanna destroy, IVE DONT THAT LIKE 59 TIMES ALREADY

Close and restart the device so that the cache will be cleared.

Nekroliun
08-19-2016, 11:22 AM
Damn it, it worked... Thanks

Dutch
08-19-2016, 11:25 AM
Close and restart the device so that the cache will be cleared.

That doesnt work, i dont think anything does, the only way they open up is when my timer runs out on my gunner soul

Dutch
08-19-2016, 11:26 AM
Damn it, it worked... Thanks

WTF how you done it then? i have all souls apart from gunner showing availablee but getting the purchase failed

Nekroliun
08-19-2016, 11:37 AM
I bought a gunner/assassin soul, worked, i dunno about the other purchases thou

Dutch
08-19-2016, 11:40 AM
yeah thats what i did last week and the skill shard but it locked up the other 3

BillLion
08-19-2016, 11:41 AM
Force quit didn't work for me either. It just randomly works some days...and then doesn't.

URock
08-20-2016, 11:32 PM
Same problem with evo skill shard here. I got more than 5000 trooper badges but cannot buy this shard.

Help please!

osogaru
08-21-2016, 06:30 AM
New week... 5000 troopers points but cannot buy skill shard... Error error... No problem, play a secret location.... Crash.... Trooper lost... When the beta tests will end and the real game finished ? Is there a release date ????

Mizrael
08-21-2016, 09:00 AM
Same problem here. After a week of waiting, my rare gun/assassin soul counter was showing 4h last night. so I woke up this morning with hope that I might finally get some 5* character,which would help me over that brick wall I have hit like two weeks ago, of having a handful of maxed 4* characters and not being able to beat LotL8 or any further campaign levels. so...long story short (i bet 90% of the player base is struggling with the same thing) i opened the game in the morning and the rare gun/assasin soul counter is locked and shows 6 days again?!!! at least I was able to buy a rare warrior soul again (got some useless 3* crap again...as I always do) which was invisibly locked for the last few days. so no chance to further evolve anything(since LotL doesn't drop 3* evos for me)or a chance to buy a stronger character and the waiting continues....

URock
08-21-2016, 09:26 AM
Today I could buy an evo skill shard. Maybe they got problems with their time counter? Strange things happen since the last update...

osogaru
08-21-2016, 09:47 AM
When I try to buy a skill shard with troopers points : "your purchase failed, please try again". As we have near 0 possibilities to upgrade characters from 4 to 5 * as 3*rainbows evo shards are reallyyyyy impossible to have right now, if I cannot buy skill shards, what can I do except farming, farming, farming till the end. I know the devs are trying to fix everything ...

Kaijester
08-21-2016, 10:05 AM
I managed to purchase the coloured rare souls based on the timing I last purchase one week ago.

Dutch
08-21-2016, 11:03 AM
Mines all messed up lol, last night I had the 4 hours left on the gunner this morning when I woke up its 6 days!

Dutch
08-21-2016, 11:05 AM
And now after a 10th reboot I can buy them again, oh well fixed for me now

BillLion
08-21-2016, 12:27 PM
I was just happy that on Friday I was finally able to buy my skill shard just hours before the weekly reset after dozens and dozens of attempts.

This time I've managed to buy warrior and magus, but it doesn't want to let me buy anything else yet. :)

PerthEddie
08-21-2016, 12:43 PM
Just found out I have got this problem. Tried to buy Magus soul and got the failed purchase message. Rebooted my iPad but not made a difference :(

BillLion
08-23-2016, 12:02 PM
Still.

I so far I've used my trooper points to buy a magus, a warrior and a sentinel soul. Yesterday a lock was placed on the assassin/gunner soul only!

To further torment me I believe the lock only came when I cracked 3750 trooper points.

Baba-8301
08-23-2016, 02:23 PM
This doesn't help with the phantom locks, but check that you have enough inventory space to receive either the skill shard or the evo shard + exp shard that you get with the soul purchase. I have had a purchase fail, used/sold a couple of shard stacks to get below the cap then the purchase goes through. A more enlightening error message would be appreciated...

OpticSugar
08-23-2016, 02:38 PM
This doesn't help with the phantom locks, but check that you have enough inventory space to receive either the skill shard or the evo shard + exp shard that you get with the soul purchase. I have had a purchase fail, used/sold a couple of shard stacks to get below the cap then the purchase goes through. A more enlightening error message would be appreciated...

What are the caps for shards?

Baba-8301
08-23-2016, 02:43 PM
I don't know the number offhand, but you can only have so many talismans, runes or shards. It sometimes triggers an error when you start a new level but if you hit the cap when buying a soul or skillshard then you get a generic purchase failed message.

satani
08-25-2016, 04:02 PM
well, i have this problema while now. Sometimes i think, they just forgot toput on the lock over apreviously bought warrior/mage/guard soul. Sometimes, i am able to buy one of these sone of that seems to correctly display these 3 souls.

Lamia
08-30-2016, 09:28 PM
The time limited restriction has been removed from the Troopers tab of the Store until this is resolved.
Anyone who can't buy from the Troopers tab when you have enough badges, please pm me directly. Thanks.