PDA

View Full Version : Still Can't Log In

Eddie666
08-16-2016, 05:36 PM
I haven't been able to log in since Friday afternoon because of the fb login loop,checking in vain every hour or so in the hope they may have sorted it,but nothing, not even a message from the developers to keep us updated,I understand they're busy but a quick message would go a long way

Temophab
08-16-2016, 05:53 PM
You are not the only one here. I'm waiting for that fix too.
Hope they will fix that soon and we can farm those rifts for ✯✯✯ shards.

Yos2112
08-17-2016, 08:04 PM
Hi! I'm new here and just signed up 'coz I have the same problem! Can't get in since Monday morning. Support doesn't exist.... Wrote them a mail almost 12 days ago. And still no response. And another one yesterday or Monday and - of course ! - also no answer!...

Shifter
08-18-2016, 01:46 AM
I had to create another account since I still haven't heard anything since 7/31

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 02:54 AM
I got my account sorted today; it's taking them a while because they have to sort out each account individually. They will get to you. Hang in there.

Eddie666
08-18-2016, 08:24 AM
I'm hanging by my fingernails..lol

Yos2112
08-18-2016, 09:18 AM
Is there even someone from the official support/developer team in here that actually reads the posts to take some action???

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 09:42 AM
Yos, there's one of the devs (Matt_LOTB) and there's a mod (Lamia)

propagandy
08-18-2016, 02:37 PM
I got my account sorted today; it's taking them a while because they have to sort out each account individually. They will get to you. Hang in there.

This gives me hope! Thanks for the update Jeannie! I started a new account/game to hold me over, but it's not the same as my main. It's a bummer to start from scratch. Can you give us any tips that might help alleviate whatever this issue is, or was it on the Dev end? If so, any information they need to fix the issue aside from the account name and OS? Thanks!

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 02:41 PM
This gives me hope! Thanks for the update Jeannie! I started a new account/game to hold me over, but it's not the same as my main. It's a bummer to start from scratch. Can you give us any tips that might help alleviate whatever this issue is, or was it on the Dev end? If so, any information they need to fix the issue aside from the account name and OS? Thanks!
As far as I know it's a corruption issue on the server that some accounts are stored on, which means they have to fix each account manually/individually. It took them about 5 days to get to me after I emailed them, but account name and OS appeared to be enough information - they didn't ask me for more info. The first contact I got (after the "we've recieved your message" auto email) was an email to say they'd fixed it :)

propagandy
08-18-2016, 03:17 PM
As far as I know it's a corruption issue on the server that some accounts are stored on, which means they have to fix each account manually/individually. It took them about 5 days to get to me after I emailed them, but account name and OS appeared to be enough information - they didn't ask me for more info. The first contact I got (after the "we've recieved your message" auto email) was an email to say they'd fixed it :)

You rock! Thanks for the update! Hope I get to play alongside you in-game soon!

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 03:22 PM
You rock! Thanks for the update! Hope I get to play alongside you in-game soon!
You're welcome :)

Eddie666
08-18-2016, 03:51 PM
I emailed them on Friday so hopefully they may be able to get this sorted soon

Eddie666-0940 btw

alherte
08-21-2016, 04:21 PM
I emailed them on Friday so hopefully they may be able to get this sorted soon

Eddie666-0940 btw

Where can I find the e-mail to contact them, I have the same issue since more than a week...
Thanks!

Shaolin85london
08-21-2016, 07:38 PM
support@ironmaidenlegacy dot com

missfitz50
08-23-2016, 05:50 PM
Hi guys.... I'm having the same problem, haven't been able to login since 12th August 😟.... Good to see that there is a reason, I've contacted support a few times already and I'm just not getting anywhere! Am giving up all hope of ever playing again and I've spent money on characters too.... 😢