PDA

View Full Version : Chance talismans

Dank Brew
10-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Hey guys, what do you think the best toon to use these on?

Currently I'm using them on my AoF with Strike/chance. Having 3 rounds of damage per hit, it actually works frequently. I wonder if the gunner dog would actually be useful if he had these equipped? Mine is still at 4* with no shards.

I think these talismans have a lot of potential if you can find the right character... AoF isn't bad, but his damage isn't that great. Best i've seen so far is 6400 x3 (when you get lucky and all 3 hits are critical) and that's really not THAT much damage considering VHE, assassin COTD, or Nomad can destroy those numbers! (I wish I had VHE and nomad :'()

Edit: AoF Just did 7956 x3 on green LOL VII - 23,868 isn't bad at all but still no VHE haha

Mariner-1212
10-12-2017, 06:58 PM
These are a must on Navigator and Eternity Eddie (remember for when you get them), and of the toons you have, they work pretty well with the Green Harpy and the Rocket Dog too. I bet they'd be useful on your Assassin CotD for that extra punch that could result in an extra turn here or there, but I don't have him to test. Your Gunner Dog idea sounds plausible as well. I've seen them used on GCR, though I prefer Thorns there, as her critical still isn't very 'critical'... and they've also shown up on Warrior NBoL and seem to be effective.

gmac
10-12-2017, 07:11 PM
These are a must on Navigator and Eternity Eddie (remember for when you get them), and of the toons you have, they work pretty well with the Green Harpy and the Rocket Dog too. I bet they'd be useful on your Assassin CotD for that extra punch that could result in an extra turn here or there, but I don't have him to test. Your Gunner Dog idea sounds plausible as well. I've seen them used on GCR, though I prefer Thorns there, as her critical still isn't very 'critical'... and they've also shown up on Warrior NBoL and seem to be effective.

Besides Navigator, they go very well with GGS. I've seen a few Wraths with them at Arena too. This trio with with blue buzz probably the best farming toons of the game.

EDIT: I think every toon that does multiple hits will benefit of this set, so maybe the new gunner buzz, and the gunner dog as well.

cheers
gmac

Dank Brew
10-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Besides Navigator, they go very well with GGS. I've seen a few Wraths with them at Arena too. This trio with with blue buzz probably the best farming toons of the game.

EDIT: I think every toon that does multiple hits will benefit of this set, so maybe the new gunner buzz, and the gunner dog as well.

cheers
gmac

I don't even have navigator, or eternity yet... i'm at 145/150 eternal frags... End of the week i'll have another shot at him lol

Didn't even think of rocket dog... Had a few GGS... I think I sacrificed them lol

bort
10-12-2017, 09:13 PM
I have a set on warrior Newborn of Light. He does 20k when he crits.

Dank Brew
10-12-2017, 10:29 PM
I have a set on warrior Newborn of Light. He does 20k when he crits.

Nice! I considered putting them on my NBOL assassin, but I have echos on him, and I really like him with them, especially since his basic attack removes beneficial effects. Very handy when it works.

konstifik
10-13-2017, 08:30 AM
They are great on Gunner Golden Son and all his mandatory slots are golden so you can use the free slots for whatever you want.

I think you should think one step further though, and not only think about what toon you put those talismans on but also which other toons are in the party. For example, use GGS with those talismans and combine with Magus Undead Rescuer and you'll get some serious AoE damage.

MoonShadow
10-13-2017, 08:56 AM
Right, the Chances work awesome on the Navigator, I've just recently put them on him and he does quite pretty neat damage, combined with Magus Undead Rescuer, in campaigns & LoL. Didn't try 'em on Arena, as the Magus UR is still unsharded.

konstifik
10-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Right, the Chances work awesome on the Navigator, I've just recently put them on him and he does quite pretty neat damage, combined with Magus Undead Rescuer, in campaigns & LoL. Didn't try 'em on Arena, as the Magus UR is still unsharded.

Navigator with chance and explosive talismans paired with MUR and DM should be able do some very fast autofarming team for campaigns.

Dank Brew
10-13-2017, 06:43 PM
Wish I had navigator... Plus I sacrificed my GGS like an idiot.

90mphyorker
10-22-2017, 01:38 AM
Amazing on Tailgunner Eddie in the Assassin LoL.

When they trigger I don't have to use another character. Can clear all 3 waves with just him. Team I use enables that though. Prisoner and AoF.

He hits very well in other levels I use him in too.

blade685
10-25-2017, 07:22 PM
Amazing on Tailgunner Eddie in the Assassin LoL.

When they trigger I don't have to use another character. Can clear all 3 waves with just him. Team I use enables that though. Prisoner and AoF.

He hits very well in other levels I use him in too.

he is not bad in pve but in pvp :rolleyes:
I shard by priority pvp usable toon personally :)
Eddies cost so many skill shard ... we must spend them carefully with all nerf ^^

Ydex
10-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Does anyone know what percentage the Critical Strike Chance actually is?

Durandal_LOTB
10-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Does anyone know what percentage the Critical Strike Chance actually is?

Standard Critical Strike Chance buffs will give you a 35% chance.
The golden version, "100% Critical Strike Chance" needs no explanation. I hope. :)

I hope that helps! I saw this thread and felt that it was critically important for me to chime in.

Ydex
10-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Cool, thanks.

So, if my assassin Hierophant gets 4 beneficial effects from my sentinel Hierophant, then steals 2 effects from each enemy, he should hit 6 times on the primary target, then 12x4 additional damage, for 54 hits (at +110% damage). With a 35% chance of a critical hit, that’s 18.9 critical hits, or 4.725 critical hits per enemy (at +220% damage). Occasionally, he one-shots entire teams.