PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Sacrificial Slaughter - Haunted Pumpkins Return!

Sparton_LOTB
10-15-2017, 12:02 AM
The Haunted Pumpkins return for a brand new kind of Sacrifice event!

From now until October 18th, 5 PM PT, the sacrifice feature has been updated to have the three classes of Haunted Pumpkins (Warrior, Magus, and Sentinel) as possible rewards!

All sacrifice tiers have a chance of giving at least one Haunted Pumpkin
Getting a Tier VI sacrifice has a chance of rewarding 3 Pumpkins at once (up to 9 Pumpkins for the minimum essence for that tier)
Getting a Tier VII sacrifice has a chance of rewarding 5 Pumpkins at once (up to 15 Pumpkins for the minimum essence for that tier)
Getting a Vortex guarantees 5 Pumpkins and 5 Skill Shards, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

Important: These Haunted Pumpkin characters are not available from souls, and are only expected to return for relevant events, so if you miss your chance to get them now, it’ll be a long while until they return again!

In addition, while these pumpkins were featured in last year’s Halloween event, they’ve been pumped up to celebrate this new event! All of the pumpkins are now treated as natural 4 stars, with changes as noted below to reflect that:

The Warrior has increased HP and ATK scaling
The Magus has increased HP and MAGIC scaling
The Sentinel has increased HP, ATK, DEF, and MR scaling
All 3 pumpkins have had their base essence values adjusted to be natural 4 stars (an approx. 8x increase from their previous values!)

The stat scaling and essence changes are permanent improvements to the Haunted Pumpkins, so feel free to save them for your collection or hold onto them if you don’t sacrifice them for their improved essence before the end of the event.

slauki
10-15-2017, 12:11 AM
wow awesome event, looks very cool looking forward to burn some stuff. but again 20k essence up to 9 and 50 k up to 15?
so why should i make a L7, it's very overpriced, you should really consider to lower it to 40k or something like that ;)

Jofer16
10-15-2017, 12:20 AM
I'll take it! Got a gangload of souls saved up. Was hoping for something like this.

bort
10-15-2017, 12:21 AM
I'm excited to try this, but I can't help but feel that there is also going to be a sacrifice event for Halloween, maybe with an exclusive eddie instead of pumpkins.

It would be super nice to know a schedule of events - even if we don't know what the event is about, we could at least know the requirement ahead of time

Jofer16
10-15-2017, 12:25 AM
I'm excited to try this, but I can't help but feel that there is also going to be a sacrifice event for Halloween, maybe with an exclusive eddie instead of pumpkins.

It would be super nice to know a schedule of events - even if we don't know what the event is about, we could at least know the requirement ahead of time

R1ck
10-15-2017, 12:30 AM
@sparton, just did a Tier 3 sacrifice and only got a green pumpkin. They are the only price for sacrifice untill this event finishes?

bort
10-15-2017, 12:33 AM

Don't tell me you'd be surprised if they did that. I mean, you can always buy packs of souls from the store, right?

Jofer16
10-15-2017, 12:38 AM
Don't tell me you'd be surprised if they did that. I mean, you can always buy packs of souls from the store, right?

I'm an old soul my friend, nothing surprises me. Just felt a little joy for an event I'd actually like to partake in. And the succession of periods was to get around the character limit haha

bort
10-15-2017, 12:40 AM
I'm an old soul my friend, nothing surprises me. Just felt a little joy for an event I'd actually like to partake in. And the succession of periods was to get around the character limit haha

Oh, i'm also going all in on this. Was pretty stoked to see a sacrifice event as I've been saving for a while.

EDIT: Wait, are pumpkins replacing the rewards, and not "in addition to"?

EDIT2: yes, they're replacing the normal awards. Also, the RNG is streaky to the point that I'm pretty sure it's a lazy random number generator. I hit 4 blue pumpkins in a row. I used to track my sacrifices, and it was amazing how rewards would duplicate when I did back-to-back sacrifices

Sparton_LOTB
10-15-2017, 01:10 AM
@sparton, just did a Tier 3 sacrifice and only got a green pumpkin. They are the only price for sacrifice untill this event finishes?

EDIT: Wait, are pumpkins replacing the rewards, and not "in addition to"?

For the regular sacrifice tier rewards, Pumpkins are a possible reward at each tier (albeit pretty rare at the lower ones). Whenever you'd get a reward roll, it could be a Pumpkin, or it could be one of the usual rewards.

For the Vortex rewards, the Pumpkins (and the Skill Shards) are a bonus on top of getting the normal Vortex reward (which could of course include even more Skill Shards).

bort
10-15-2017, 01:44 AM
For the regular sacrifice tier rewards, Pumpkins are a possible reward at each tier (albeit pretty rare at the lower ones). Whenever you'd get a reward roll, it could be a Pumpkin, or it could be one of the usual rewards.

For the Vortex rewards, the Pumpkins (and the Skill Shards) are a bonus on top of getting the normal Vortex reward (which could of course include even more Skill Shards).

Awesome - I had a pretty disappointing tier VI sacrifice (5 GA, 1 legendary, 1(?) skill shards), but it got me a vortex fill giving me 5 more shards, 5 pumpkins, and 5 more G/A.

I've been pulling enough pumpkins to do another VI or VII sacrifice (or double VI), so so far pretty pleased.

Jofer16
10-15-2017, 03:42 AM

Just scored 5 Pumpkins from a few stacks of regular souls doing only tier 1 sacrifices. Nice pulling 4* from those for a change, quality event.

bort
10-15-2017, 04:04 AM
Just scored 5 Pumpkins from a few stacks of regular souls doing only tier 1 sacrifices. Nice pulling 4* from those for a change, quality event.

Oh yeah, got 4 blue pumpkins in a row from tier 1 sacrifice. Pretty pleased with that outcome :)

Jofer16
10-15-2017, 04:10 AM
Oh yeah, got 4 blue pumpkins in a row from tier 1 sacrifice. Pretty pleased with that outcome :)

I need to figure this out though haha

Amarthir
10-15-2017, 05:44 AM
Well this gave me an excuse to sacrifice all of my 1-3* toons and actually I got a ton of green pumpkins. Like, ONLY green pumpkins. Anyways I got enough to get away with an exalted and got 2 legendary souls and 5 rare ga souls. Nothing good from them but at least I have a nice chunk of essence from it all. I still have a few pumpkins left.

I'll definitely be putting time into the LoL dungeons for all the common souls.

Browno
10-15-2017, 08:14 AM
Awesome event! Have been able to do 3 vortex fills from souls from event and rewards!
And 27 skill shards richer :)

URock
10-15-2017, 10:49 AM
What about the "old" pumpkins? Are they increased (pumped up) automatically?

GotN
10-15-2017, 10:55 AM
Did several Tier 1-6 sacrifices, mostly 2 and 3, not one of them gave me a single pumpkin, even Tier 6 not!!! Had one vortex fill which gave me 5 pumpkins. No others dropped!! Restarted game again and same, no pumpkin!!

Anybody else this problem? Sparton/ KAZ, something is totally going wrong here!!!

Browno
10-15-2017, 11:26 AM
Just do lots of t1 sac :)

JJJ428
10-15-2017, 12:00 PM
I really like to know how the rng works for sacrifice. It seems to be very streaky. Like once I start getting pumpkins I get a LOT of pumpkins. Once that flood gate opens up can just sac for more. Just hope I have enough gold and shards to rank them up. Looks like lots of grinding on LOL this week. Just wish I was able to sell my excess runes and shards for more gold.

LandCrusher70
10-15-2017, 12:03 PM
Yeah....
I’ve sac’d 80 reg souls for tier one sacrafices and 4*+ souls for a tier 6 sac. Not a single pumpkin drop...

Pumpkins are a possible reward at each tier (albeit pretty rare at the lower ones).

So, in otherwords, you’ll have to sac hundreds of regular souls to get all three Pumkins.
My luck, I’ll drop the one and only Pumpkin I got last year and nothing more....:rolleyes:

MrFreeze
10-15-2017, 12:20 PM
Just wish I was able to sell my excess runes and shards for more gold.

I had the same problem until recently. If you contact support, they can find the “bad” stack in your inventory and fix it. It took a few days, but I’m able to sell things again.

JJJ428
10-15-2017, 12:27 PM
I saw your note last week and I tried contacting them and still nothing. I am thinking of sending another note today so hopefully it gets fixed before the end of the week when this event is over.

MrFreeze
10-15-2017, 12:50 PM
I saw your note last week and I tried contacting them and still nothing. I am thinking of sending another note today so hopefully it gets fixed before the end of the week when this event is over.

Good luck with it. I went about 3-4 days with nothing but the automated response. They did eventually get to it though. I’m guessing it’s a little more time consuming than some of the easier support fixes.

Ideally they would just fix the game, but....

Edit: 3-4 business days I should say. I don’t think they’re in the office on weekends.

JJJ428
10-15-2017, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the heads up I just sent them another email with the two major problem stacks.

Askora
10-15-2017, 01:22 PM

Yes. Any pumpkins you may have had before are now 4* pumpkins.

Nearly 500 common souls sacrificed and have gotten 10 pumpkins from it. No warrior pumpkins though.

Tridimensionale
10-15-2017, 01:31 PM
Managed to get a tier 7 sacrifice + vortex fill + other small sacr with pumpinks and got about 35 skill shard plus a couple of missing toons..
Not bad :D but still no luck with a/g souls .. the fuckin prisoner avoids me :(

Green pumpkin seems to be more common than the other two..

Askora
10-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Managed to get a tier 7 sacrifice + vortex fill + other small sacr with pumpinks and got about 35 skill shard plus a couple of missing toons..
Not bad :D but still no luck with a/g souls .. the fuckin prisoner avoids me :(

Green pumpkin seems to be more common than the other two..

Bummer on the prisoner, keep my fingers crossed for you and GMAC.

I'm at 6 blue, 4 green.

blade685
10-15-2017, 02:13 PM
tier 6 sacrifice, shit loot and no pumpkin...if they are same as the old one they are totally useless
it seems to be a shit event ^^
No work just add old ones and change some parameters...

GotN
10-15-2017, 03:46 PM
Just do lots of t1 sac :)

After disappointment with couple of tier 2, 3 and one Tier 6 sac tried that. Threw in 120 regular souls and 30 magus/sentinel souls and did only Tier 1 sacrifices. Didn’t count but must have been around 60 sacrifices that gave me 1 (!!!) pumpkin! So except the 5 from vortex fill I got ONLY THIS ONE! Are you kidding me??? This event is TOTAL SHIT!!!

Browno
10-15-2017, 03:53 PM
For me the sweetspot is 302-310 essence and just hit that over and over

Amarthir
10-15-2017, 04:17 PM
I have weird luck sometimes when it comes to streaks. Last night when I was putting in about a hundred souls, I had about 10 green and only green pumpkins when it was over. And after I made the t6 sacrifice with them and got nothing good, I sacrificed the rest of my 3*'s and didn't get a single pumpkin after that. RNG is just really weird like that.

Askora
10-15-2017, 04:33 PM
After disappointment with couple of tier 2, 3 and one Tier 6 sac tried that. Threw in 120 regular souls and 30 magus/sentinel souls and did only Tier 1 sacrifices. Didn’t count but must have been around 60 sacrifices that gave me 1 (!!!) pumpkin! So except the 5 from vortex fill I got ONLY THIS ONE! Are you kidding me??? This event is TOTAL SHIT!!!

I dropped about 500 regular souls and maybe 15 rare, got 10 pumpkins. Quantity is key. Play lots of LoL.

JJJ428
10-15-2017, 04:53 PM
YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! This event allowed me to keep sacrificing over and over and rack up a ton of G/A souls. It took about 50 of them but I finally got my prisoner, Event officially worth it for me. Plus the 40 odd skill shards I have gotten so far. So I can max him out right away too.

GotN
10-15-2017, 04:55 PM
I dropped about 500 regular souls and maybe 15 rare, got 10 pumpkins. Quantity is key. Play lots of LoL.

Played only LoL since reset too. Good thing: 3* evo drop was quite good. Pulled 4 in about 20 runs (Lv. VII - IX).

Sparton_LOTB
10-15-2017, 06:32 PM

Yup! They're stat scaling is improved as per what is mentioned in the post at the start of the thread, but they maintain the level/rarity they were before the event started.

Did several Tier 1-6 sacrifices, mostly 2 and 3, not one of them gave me a single pumpkin, even Tier 6 not!!! Had one vortex fill which gave me 5 pumpkins. No others dropped!! Restarted game again and same, no pumpkin!!

Anybody else this problem? Sparton/ KAZ, something is totally going wrong here!!!

You just got unlucky mate; if you got the Vortex rewards (and as your later post indicated, a Pumpkin from T1), your game clearly has the event data running fine.

konstifik
10-15-2017, 07:23 PM
Great event, and the heads up that a sacrifice event was coming was great. Just last week I got two dupe 5* which was enough to score my first tier VII sacrifice, but I waited for this event before doing that sacrifice. Last weeks Corrupt Ox event also got me enough for a tier VI sacrifice, which I also saved for this event. So, started out with those two plus probably 40-50 rare souls and with the pumpkins and other rewards raining, I've been able to rack up one more tier VII sacrifice, probably 5-6 tier VI sacrifices and three vortex bonuses.

Have depleted a lot of my xp shards and spent a few million in gold, but have so far gotten 58 (!) skill shards and four new characters: Assassin Valkyrie, Assassin Trickster, Gunner Hellraiser and Magus Chopper. Obviously would have gotten some of this if I did my starting sacrifices outside of this event, so not all of it is because of the event, but still a big part of it is.

Close to yet another tier VI sacrifice, and I have a lot of stacks of regular souls to burn through as well, so there are more rewards to reap.

prin666team
10-15-2017, 07:35 PM
Full vortex = 6 haloween + 13 skill
No legendary soul
Sh...t

T-Man
10-15-2017, 07:58 PM
Tier 6 sacrifice = 0 pumpkins. :(

slauki
10-15-2017, 08:05 PM
i did 6 level 6 sacrifices (yes six) and no pumpkin, zero, null, nada, niente, nista.... either i'm the most unlucky person in the whole lotb world or some accounts are bugged (2 vortex dropped me pumpkins but WTF)

i mean come on guys one level 6 should at least guarantee one lousy pumpkin i feel....

slauki
10-15-2017, 08:18 PM
in case someone disbelives...

bort
10-15-2017, 08:44 PM
@Slauki I got quite a few pumpkins from tier 1 sacrifices, so try grinding those throughout the week in LoL. I think I had ~400 reg souls going into the event to throw back into the pit.

I've cycled through two full vortex fills, grabbed ~30 or so skill shards, and ~50 G/A souls.

Unfortunately, none of them ended up being one of my white whales. Two new 4* G/A though, so not a complete miss. No new non-G/A chars either, though I have gotten several 5* dupes (right back into the pit with ye).

I ended up spending my entire reserve of 7m on skilling up characters for sacrifices, or just cashing in souls. I have another tier VI ready to go if I want, and 5 Legendary + 15 G/A souls waiting to get cashed in (not enough gold to currently do it).

So far I have gotten 4 or 5 5* dupes. None of them were from the legendary souls - they were all 4* dupes.

Hopefully my remaining uncashed in souls will hit me the jackpot *crosses fingers*

Overall pretty pleased with the event, even if I don't get any of the chars I've been looking for, and it cost me most of my 3* runes upgrading + 7m in cash. Oh, and one non-dupe 5* Pharaoh Dog King. It was pretty fun to cycle the sacrifices, and I got a boatload of pumpkins.

T-Man
10-15-2017, 09:02 PM
i did 6 level 6 sacrifices (yes six) and no pumpkin, zero, null, nada, niente, nista.... either i'm the most unlucky person in the whole lotb world or some accounts are bugged (2 vortex dropped me pumpkins but WTF)

i mean come on guys one level 6 should at least guarantee one lousy pumpkin i feel....

That really sucks Slauski! I agree, a 6 should.
I got 3 skill shards, 5 rare g/a, and 1 Legendary soul. Cashed them in, and all crap. I think NF is messing with us. It’s rigged I tell you. :p

GotN
10-15-2017, 09:12 PM
That really sucks Slauski! I agree, a 6 should.
I got 3 skill shards, 5 rare g/a, and 1 Legendary soul. Cashed them in, and all crap. I think NF is messing with us. It’s rigged I tell you. :p

Same here, but as Sparton said: Everything OK... yeah... 😒

slauki
10-15-2017, 09:22 PM
7th level 6 didn't give pumpkins too, so let's do a little math to calm down:

5 drops are possible from a level 6 sacrifice (skillshards,legendary souls, g/a souls, rare souls and pumpkins)

assuming all drops have the same chances means a 20% chance to drop a pumpkin (per drop) and 80% not to drop a pumpkin (per drop).

7 sacrifices = 21 drops

so chances that 21 times no pumpkins drop = 0,8^21 = 0,92%

oh yeah i'm sure everything is in order here...this CAN happend ofc but you see yourself how unlikely this SHOULD be.

MrFreeze
10-15-2017, 10:28 PM
I’ve gotten zero pumpkins from all of my sacrifices. I haven’t been going crazy, just playing through my troopers in LoL. I don’t even care though. I’m over the pumpkins. I need a new avatar.

Askora
10-15-2017, 10:42 PM
My 10 pumpkins all came from low tier sacrifice. I could do a couple tier 6, at least one tier 7 but I really don't want the pumpkins as a reward. And I'm afraid that's what I'd end up with. Running low on character slots.

GotN
10-15-2017, 10:50 PM

5 drops are possible from a level 6 sacrifice (skillshards,legendary souls, g/a souls, rare souls and pumpkins)

assuming all drops have the same chances means a 20% chance to drop a pumpkin (per drop) and 80% not to drop a pumpkin (per drop).

7 sacrifices = 21 drops

oh yeah i'm sure everything is in order here...this CAN happend ofc but you see yourself how unlikely this SHOULD be.

Hope Sparton reads this, cause it’s just ridiculous! Feeling with you Slauki & Freeze! That’s just a total let down!!

3rd Tier 6 sac gave me 3 pumpkins. And those were the only ones I got (sacrifices I did see posts before).

Amarthir
10-15-2017, 11:41 PM
After spending all day in LoL and sacrificing a few hundred souls, I have only received a couple of pumpkins. At the very least, I'm just glad they're available in petty sac's because they could have made it like a T4 minimum or something. After 2 Exalted sacrifices today I'm almost close to filling the purple ring. Really hoping for someone that's not a dupe.

JJJ428
10-15-2017, 11:56 PM
Feel bad for some of the bad RNG others are getting. Once the ball gets rolling you can really keep sacrificing over and over again. I have gotten quite a few from 6 sac's and vortex fills. Also once they start dropping I get them from the level 1 sacs a lot as well.

Jofer16
10-16-2017, 12:43 AM

7 sacrifices = 21 drops

Wow yeah that's some bad luck. I've done 2 t6 sacrifices. First one yielded no pumpkins, second one I got all 3.

Amarthir
10-16-2017, 01:33 AM
Well I had a stroke of luck after 3 Tier 6 sacrifices and a ring fill. Got a bunch of pumpkins and skill shards from it all. After all the rewards sorted themselves out, no new characters but I have 9 spare skill shards. I have no need to spend them right now so I'll save them for either a time when I make a 40k sacrifice or when someone new arrives and they're all the rage.

On a side note, is Kari the blue Valkyrie worth sharding? She can take all 9 and be fully sharded but I'm hesitant as I only use her for the Garden of fear.

CanadianGoldenEagle
10-16-2017, 01:51 AM
I'll take it! Got a gangload of souls saved up. Was hoping for something like this.

I think I work with a guy that looks like him. Have you been reviewing the ID card images?

Blacksteel
10-16-2017, 04:54 AM
numbers so far:

1 tier VI sacrifice:
20 G/A 1 Leg 0 Pumpkin

600 regular soul sacrifice:
3 pumpkin blue

1 Vortex fill:
5 Pumpkin assorted 9 S shards 15 G/A

opinion meh....maybe, was expecting a bit better, so far opened half G/A all were 3* the legendary was a red bat dup.

blade685
10-16-2017, 08:42 AM
I have all 3 pumpkin it's the same and all always useless in that event?

konstifik
10-16-2017, 09:08 AM
I have all 3 pumpkin it's the same and all always useless in that event?

They are the same, but they are 4* now so they are worth more essence for sacrifice.

With 10 pumpkins it's enough to spend a total of 55 3* xp shards (5 each on half, 6 each on the other half, all of the corresponding color for each toon) to make a tier VI sacrifice.

blade685
10-16-2017, 10:54 AM
ok it's always useless toons like so many :rolleyes:
I have all useless 3* toons i think and need only 4 and 5*
What a shit event :D

satani
10-16-2017, 11:29 AM
Well, i don't think this event is worthy of a full week. It should have been 3 days like the cultist fragment event.
After all, you sacrifice all your dupe/spare characters you had untill now on day 1 and the other six? I have nothing left for sacrifice.
So unless any of the daily souls in skull quests drop me a good dupe.
Don't want to critizise. My first drops gave me:
a Vampire Hunter for my mobile account. (big plus!)
Green Valkyre on my second account (hope, she get's some stat or scaling love soon, as her effects are good, but the stats and damage is zero)
and an Aces High Eddie (second or third one?) on my main Account. Is good but can't compete with a Rainmaker or Quake-Set Pharaoh in PVP so i sacrificed him again.

Got a few Vortex fills and enough skill shards to max at least 3 new characters.

thealchemist
10-16-2017, 11:55 AM
I had been saving a bunch of toons for a Tier VI for some time. I dropped 20 rare souls which gave me two more 4* dupes to help me get there. From the rewards I got a legendary soul (gave me CRE, non dupe) 3 skill shards and 5 G/A souls. Pretty good but no pumpkins though. That was yesterday. Today I did a petty sacrifice for 3 roll rewards and got 2 Magus Pumpkins. So tier level is irrelevant it seems for pumpkins. I'm pretty close to a vortex fill again so 5 bonus skill shards will be good, not fussed about pumpkins that much.

MrFreeze
10-16-2017, 12:00 PM
Still haven’t seen this supposed pumpkin

https://youtu.be/7ushQ_mMSqw

scott-5496
10-16-2017, 01:12 PM
I have sacrificed two and a half stacks of regular souls and did one tier V and got a sentinel and warrior to add to my Magus from last years event so not great but I have all three pumpkins. Not sure how much I will bother trying to do a lot more as I do not have or want to sacrifices my non-dupes of any type to be honest (even though 90% of them are rarely if ever used). Will keep grinding away as would like to get a vortex this week at least to get some more SS.

slauki
10-16-2017, 01:13 PM
ok it's always useless toons like so many :rolleyes:
I have all useless 3* toons i think and need only 4 and 5*
What a shit event :D

i don't care if the toons are useless, as long they give good essence. in fact it's way easier to burn them if they are bad and hope to drop something usefull. with sacrifice the game changed a lot.

after thinking about the situation i'm at least happy that sacrifice got so much better. this was really a nice adjustment (aside the mentioned imbalances ;) )...

blade685
10-16-2017, 02:27 PM
i don't care if the toons are useless, as long they give good essence. in fact it's way easier to burn them if they are bad and hope to drop something usefull. with sacrifice the game changed a lot.

after thinking about the situation i'm at least happy that sacrifice got so much better. this was really a nice adjustment (aside the mentioned imbalances ;) )...

exactly the only good thing is to sacrifice all of them :D

R1ck
10-16-2017, 03:57 PM
That is why this event is good, to get high tiers in sacrifice, therefore more skillshards and souls to have the "chance" to get new toons. In my case not new toons since long time ago, only the ones from events that guarantee a toon.

At least some spare skillshards, but as someone mentioned, maybe too much time for this event, already spent all my gold improving pumpkins to get more essence from them, but will keep the ones remaining to get more souls and skillshards instead of more pumpkins, will sacrifice them after the event finishes

Tim28213
10-16-2017, 05:01 PM
I think the post that said once you get one the flood gates open was correct. I have done mostly level 1 souls in the barely over 300 essence point range. After about 600 or so souls I finally got a pumpkin. Then I got several. Lots of sacrifices at low level has worked for me. I've hit about 8 pumpkins out of about 1000 regular souls.
My book of souls was definitely in need of a good clean up!

Tridimensionale
10-16-2017, 05:26 PM
Bummer on the prisoner, keep my fingers crossed for you and GMAC.

I'm at 6 blue, 4 green.

Today another vortex.. many skill shards, 2 legendary souls & 5 G/A souls.. got 1 Prisoner from a legendary and 1 Prisoner from a g/a soul.. i was like what the fuck ???!! RNG drives me mad
Still can t believe this.. i m trying to get this toon since + than one year and today i pulled two damned Prisoner in one minute
Don t know what mumbo jambo you did my friend, anyway thank you !!
Wish i could donate the second one to GMAC though

DaveMurray
10-16-2017, 05:31 PM
Today another vortex.. many skill shards, 2 legendary souls & 5 G/A souls.. got 1 Prisoner from a legendary and 1 Prisoner from a g/a soul.. i was like what the fuck ???!! RNG drives me mad
Still can t believe this.. i m trying to get this toon since + than one year and today i pulled two damned Prisoner in one minute

lol that's what i call luck, nice pull m8 :D

A really nice event overall, gratz to NF for that.

Bradata
10-16-2017, 05:36 PM

Ha, ha! I think RNG works on the principle "When it rains it pours!" I was looking to get me Aces High and once I got my first one the game kept throwing me more again and again.

gmac
10-16-2017, 06:08 PM

Congrats man!

And thx, I really feel like I'm only getting a Prisoner if they do a Prisoner event of if they introduce "toon of your choice soul" down the road.

And yeah, I liked this event a lot, great one. GA souls are dropping a lot on those lv6 sacrifices! (pumpkins not so much!)

Cheers
gmac

GotN
10-16-2017, 06:19 PM

Congrats fellow trooper, very lucky for you! Well deserved! Have 19 rare G/As and 1 legendary to go and will throw them in later this evening hoping for a VHE, Rainmaker, Aces High, Cyborg or ofc Prisoner (fingers crossed) 😃

blade685
10-16-2017, 06:20 PM
Wish i could donate the second one to GMAC thoughHappy for you! not for me :D

15 sacrifice = 2 pumpkin green
15 G\ass souls = one Cyborg Eddie, 1 corrupt harpy ( many dupes of her ), 1 death dog ( many dupes of him ), and shit dupes 3*
I continu with 1 Legendary to try to have like you finally Prisoner or VH eddie (they are so important) and... one big shit dupe Blue GS ( a joke?... no dupe system :) )
So bad luck with dupe system after more than one year full playing :(
I'm afraid to use another legendary...
Last tries: 1 rainmaker Eddie dupe, Tailgunner eddie 2 times ( many dupes of him ) and many 4* dupes
Please god give me the power to loot a not useless toon in pvp in the next year like allied general, VHE, Prisonner, Ace High eddie etc lol ^^

Amarthir
10-16-2017, 08:00 PM
Gathered myself about a hundred souls today. Not a single pumpkin at all. Man, I guess I had all my luck in the beginning.

bort
10-16-2017, 09:39 PM
I've gone through 400-500 regular souls, 100-150 rare souls, 50 G/A souls, and 10-15 legendary souls. I've filled the pool twice, and have a third one that I might be able to squeeze out before the end of the event.

I've ended up with maybe 30 skill shards, and three new characters - all 4*, unfortunately. Death Dog, Gunner Hellraiser, and warrior Corrupt Rescuer.

It cost me 7m in cash, hundreds of upgrade shards (upgrading toons to hit level VI sacrifice or double VI), one non-dupe 5* (PDK), and 500 ironite (I, ugh, completely ran out of cash).

Even though I didn't get any of my long-sought after characters (Nomad, Prisoner, VHE, Cyborg, GCR), and I spent basically everything I had, it was an enjoyable event.

As RNG giveth, RNG taketh, and I am left disappointed I couldn't cross off at least one hard-to-get char.

Also, all of my 5* rolls came from rare souls. Every legendary was a 4* dupe.

Oh, and I got a *fucktonne* of pumpkins. So, so many. Probably 10 of them from level 1 sacrifices alone, then a bunch from each vortex fill, and I think I got them as a reward badge on two of my VI sacrifices.

Final note to Sparton/Dev team:

I avoided doing a tier VII sacrifice because I felt that the 5 pumpkins wasn't worth the one reward it was replacing. The 3 pumpkins on tier VI were generally decent, though I had a few bad reward combinations. Tier VII is such a high level of sacrifice I would have only shot for it if the rewards were "in addition to". Since they were not, double VI was the sweet spot for me, to minimize bad RNG rolls

Bradata
10-16-2017, 10:23 PM
Oh, and I got a *fucktonne* of pumpkins. So, so many. Probably 10 of them from level 1 sacrifices alone, then a bunch from each vortex fill, and I think I got them as a reward badge on two of my VI sacrifices.

Now you can gather all your pumpkins and dupes around the Halloween fires and sing kumbaya.
This event is ridiculously stupid as the many of them lately. Devs are just throwing toons at us that will never be used!

bort
10-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Now you can gather all your pumpkins and dupes around the Halloween fires and sing kumbaya.
This event is ridiculously stupid as the many of them lately. Devs are just throwing toons at us that will never be used!

Yeah, I'm basically at an end-game scenario. What I'm looking for is the few remaining characters I don't have, skill shards to feed the PVP-able ones, and PVP talismen.

Once someone (else) finds the combinations that can auto BNW IX/X on all, I'll need those chars too.

While I enjoyed the ability to fill the vortex twice in one day, the cost was pretty high (eg, everything I had), and I didn't manage to get any of the toons I was after.

Askora
10-16-2017, 10:40 PM

Congrats on the prisoner. Hopefully the next update changes the bugs on him to be more useful. You'll have to learn the quirks to his passive for the current meta. Will keep my fingers crossed for GMAC.

Bradata
10-16-2017, 11:06 PM
Congrats on the prisoner. Hopefully the next update changes the bugs on him to be more useful. You'll have to learn the quirks to his passive for the current meta. Will keep my fingers crossed for GMAC.

He is still very useful in PVP even with his bugs, I don't think that I would've gone this high in the ranks without him.

blade685
10-17-2017, 08:05 AM

completely agree with that, so many useless toons....hard to have and useless....

edsel
10-17-2017, 09:51 AM
Tier 7 plus vortex by dumping maxed Cyborg over 20k essence and other clowns I am sick of seeing got me over 20 pumpkins, 2 legendary soul dupes and 12 skill shards which all went to good use powering up Aces which is actually fun compared to Cyborg. Could not stand to see his yellow sandals or the twirling pyramid anymore. Is anyone going to waste skill shards on a team of pumpkins now? 38603861

blade685
10-17-2017, 10:26 AM
maxed Cyborg for sacrifice!!!:eek:

Patrice-1201
10-17-2017, 11:15 AM
Did another 3 sacrifices 2 Tier 6 and 1 Tier 5 and some of the rewards including the skill shards from Vortex were not added to my inventory. I had the same issue Sunday and still no word from support...

Is anybody else experimenting this?

MrFreeze
10-17-2017, 12:02 PM
Tier 7 plus vortex by dumping maxed Cyborg over 20k essence and other clowns I am sick of seeing got me over 20 pumpkins, 2 legendary soul dupes and 12 skill shards which all went to good use powering up Aces which is actually fun compared to Cyborg. Could not stand to see his yellow sandals or the twirling pyramid anymore. Is anyone going to waste skill shards on a team of pumpkins now? 38603861

Wow. Bold move. I sharded a green pumpkin a while back out of boredom. I wouldn’t recommend it.

DaveMurray
10-17-2017, 12:14 PM
Did another 3 sacrifices 2 Tier 6 and 1 Tier 5 and some of the rewards including the skill shards from Vortex were not added to my inventory. I had the same issue Sunday and still no word from support...

Is anybody else experimenting this?

Oh damn, good luck with that, i had the same problem and also read on fb others had similar issues too.
I didn't even send a mail to support, i can't claim rewards and achievments for a month now and they can't solve it, i won't bother for a few skillshards.

Kris-0707
10-17-2017, 03:07 PM
I did few T6 sacrifices, nothing, no pumpkins. Several T1,2,3 - no pumpkins. Finally managed to fill in vortex and got 5 pumps, 7 skill shards, 5 G/Arbage souls and 3 L souls. What a surprise, I pulled Mistic Eddie from one of L souls (new toon for me), rest crap as always. All troopers done, don't care about pvp, logged off till next day.

slauki
10-17-2017, 04:21 PM
i decided to go mad yesterday and burned 80% of my hoarded stuff. worked out okay, i finally got some pumpkins from L6 and from smaller sacrifices.

i also did only level 6 sacrifices, because they were clearly the sweet spot, but i enjoyed this event a lot despite the frustration. but well, now it's time to build up stacks again ;)

Bradata
10-17-2017, 04:28 PM
maxed Cyborg for sacrifice!!!:eek:

Tell me about it! After all, I think that part of this game is to get all Eddies and Cyborg is one of the coolest. I know some players who would kill to get him... Also remember reading somewhere that maybe we will get to fight Eddies teams sometime in the future.

druid138
10-17-2017, 11:17 PM
This has been one of my favorite events so far. Very creative and fun. As with slauki, I have burned through about 80% of my hoarded dupes and souls, with very good results. A number of new toons, including my long-awaited Rainmaker. Not to mention lots of skill shards. Thanks, NF!

JJJ428
10-18-2017, 12:54 AM
I have to say there has to be something with RNG that once you hit a certain toon it makes it more common you get it again. I got my fourth and fifth nomad during this event and I got two prisioners just about back to back. Seems to be same thing with sacrifice once a certain roll comes up it seems to keep coming up.

bort
10-18-2017, 01:22 AM
I have to say there has to be something with RNG that once you hit a certain toon it makes it more common you get it again. I got my fourth and fifth nomad during this event and I got two prisioners just about back to back. Seems to be same thing with sacrifice once a certain roll comes up it seems to keep coming up.

I got 2-3 mystic eddies and 2-3 pharaohs this event. I think they were the only 5* pulls I had at all. Its almost like the RNG is completely terrible and not at all seeded corectly

MoonShadow
10-18-2017, 06:23 AM
I believe that the RNG is not on my side at these Halloween events, as this is the second event in a row that its killing me softly. After getting a AssOx Cultist out of a Legendary soul, right after I’ve got another AssOx from the frags event, this pumpkin sacrifice extravaganza its getting me nowhere. I’ve sacrificed all that I could sacrifice; brought a lot of rare souls = useless 3* toons, not good for sacrifice; played a lot of LoL = got few new souls for sacrifice (& fewer 3* evo shards, to), so I’m still far for a vortex fill.

And... no! I’m not gonna sacrifice my precious Cyborg, even though I didn’t use him at all anywhere, or any other toon for that matter. Just waiting for better days.

But, anyways.. this song might be just perfect for this event, who would think that Kiske & Hansen will do a new song and a tour with Helloween?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feu8bxF05Rw

bort
10-18-2017, 02:10 PM
Managed to cycle the vortex a few more times, coming out with three more chars I did not have. My Valkyrie collection is now complete with the gunner and green hentai chicks joining my ranks. I also got an assassin NBoL that i've been waiting for to try the ultimate in cheese defences (W/A NBoL both with thorns + Desert Maurader).

Still missing out on the chars I've been pining for for months, still have yet to hit a single 5* on any of the legendary souls I've pulled. I'm probably somewhere between 20-30 for this event.

Dank Brew
10-18-2017, 10:07 PM
Cool idea for the event, terrible results from it. I got a total of 4 pumpkins (actually now that I think of it, I had one existing already that I brought to 4*... 3 total dropped)

I grinded LoL trying to get souls as much as my SoT would let me, got the worst amount of soul drops since LoL came out. Normally I get a ton of souls, that was not the case when I needed them of course. And when I did get some souls, all I got was BS from the sacrifices.

I didn't even play yesterday other than skull quests because i'm just burnt out on bad luck. Sorry to my troopers I missed, drop me if it's necessary. I probably won't last much longer anyways - Everything takes too long (to be released, to grind for it, and then to get the bugs in it fixed - AND THEN THEY NERF IT), and i'm tired of being a game tester for free (since every single update has bugs and glitches).

Prove me wrong NF, please. I'd really like to ENJOY the game again.