PDA

View Full Version : Inequality in Points losses

CanadianGoldenEagle
10-16-2017, 02:04 AM
Am I the only one to notice that there's a serious inequality in the points losses within the arena?

I can battle somebody and be defeated, either for any number of reasons, but I'll lose about between 14 to 18 points for the loss and the other player would gain 14 to 18 points for the win. If I battle the same player again, immediately after the defeat, then if I am victorious I get the 14 to 18 points for the win but they only lose about 10 points.

This means that over the course of the 2 battles I have come out break-even with my points from before the battles and yet they've come out 4 to 8 points higher than when they were first challenged.

Does anybody else think this isn't right or is it an undocumented feature which won't be resolved anytime soon?

konstifik
10-16-2017, 09:18 AM
This is by design, and I think it's good that it works this way.

slauki
10-16-2017, 01:04 PM
yeah the game punishes you a lot if you loose vs people who are much lower in ranks and it motivates you to attack guys above you. makes absolutely sense if you ask me, prevent us from bumhunting.

but it's frustrating to loose 20 points due to a crash...

Ian
10-16-2017, 06:22 PM
but it's frustrating to loose 20 points due to a crash...

Oh god this. This is why I play the very minimum in the arena right now. Far better things to do than go for top rankings and get mad about dropped points.