PDA

View Full Version : Missions question... Low power effects

thepowersin1
10-20-2017, 02:15 AM
Some of the missions state to "use lower power effects". What does that mean ?

Thanks in advance

Amarthir
10-20-2017, 03:50 AM
I believe it means to use something that would drain or steal their power, for example using Energy Talismans.

Fudjo
10-21-2017, 03:07 PM
I believe it means to use something that would drain or steal their power, for example using Energy Talismans.

Looks like you are correct:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6476-List-of-characters-for-new-missions&p=59437&viewfull=1#post59437

LunarMetalHead
03-16-2018, 02:15 PM
Would the Speed of Light Eddie work as well? He removes up to 2 beneficial effects and adds up to 2 negative effects. I have him as a three star at max level.

slauki
03-16-2018, 06:47 PM
Would the Speed of Light Eddie work as well? He removes up to 2 beneficial effects and adds up to 2 negative effects. I have him as a three star at max level.

i don't think so, you need someone to steal power, like yellow buzz, allied general or assassin redcuer.
check this thread for other candidates

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103-Compilation-of-maximized-characters

Yup
03-16-2018, 07:58 PM
Grim Reaper Eddie can steal power too. But realize that Steal Power is NOT the same as Lower Power. You need to specifically use a character whose ability states "lower power". I think I used the Assassin Corrupt Rescuer.

slauki
03-16-2018, 08:56 PM
Grim Reaper Eddie can steal power too. But realize that Steal Power is NOT the same as Lower Power. You need to specifically use a character whose ability states "lower power". I think I used the Assassin Corrupt Rescuer.

true, but steal power will work too iirc. in this case energy talisman could also help, but not entirely sure

Yup
03-16-2018, 08:57 PM
See I remember the opposite. I tried steal power specifically (with GRE)... and couldn't figure out why I wasn't advancing.... then I intentionally switched to something listed with "lower" power.. that worked.

Note that SOME toons do both.. steal and lower (ACR, Alliance General I think).. others just steal.. GRE. So WHICH toon you use matters.

And yeah.. Energy Talismans make it fairly easy to use pretty much any toon you want.

Reeb99
03-17-2018, 04:22 AM
Storm Eddie and Alliance General are really good for those missions.