PDA

View Full Version : R U Mad, NF!? LOL

Witkacy
10-20-2017, 04:21 AM
Good mornin' all :)

Something funny @ Missions Tab spotted:

I wonder if it's true, or been a typo - otherwise would be bit challenging as for I Stage mission :p

Cheers,

W

bort
10-20-2017, 05:07 AM
Next one cycles to Garden of Fear X with thorns

IronSentinel
10-20-2017, 01:35 PM
but you can equip the set to a random eddie and put it as a backup and use a regular team to clear the area.. there is no need to actually use that char
same thing for other similar missiones

Mizrael
10-20-2017, 04:53 PM
Or maybe Witek misunderstood the description and thought the character has to be equipped with 3x3 sets which would be impossible?...you need to repeat the mission 3 times with just one chance set equipped.

konstifik
10-23-2017, 08:46 AM
Or maybe Witek misunderstood the description and thought the character has to be equipped with 3x3 sets which would be impossible?...you need to repeat the mission 3 times with just one chance set equipped.

I think the point is that clearing a Garden at level X, and three times at that, is a rather high requirement for the first stage of a mission.

GotN
10-23-2017, 09:38 PM
I think the point is that clearing a Garden at level X, and three times at that, is a rather high requirement for the first stage of a mission.

I also think it’s a quite tough Stage one mission, but garden of life is not the hardest to play.

Have a question to the mission above it where to equip a set of guard talisman. I just have one of them. They are not listed on rewards in BNW or can be bought in arena shop, so where can I get them? Not sure where I got the one I have.

Sag7272
10-23-2017, 09:44 PM
Have a question to the mission above it where to equip a set of guard talisman. I just have one of them. They are not listed on rewards in BNW or can be bought in arena shop, so where can I get them? Not sure where I got the one I have.

Pulled some in lower levels as 2* in Garden of Life..
Probably a description issue..

GotN
10-23-2017, 10:12 PM
Pulled some in lower levels as 2* in Garden of Life..
Probably a description issue..

Already thought of that too. Was playing some rounds on GoL for other missions, but guard talis didn’t drop so I was wondering. Well will try on and hope to get them so I can begin with this mission 😛