PDA

View Full Version : Post Update Crashes and Hangs

scott-5496
10-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Hi all. Just wanted to see if anyone else is getting a lot more crashes today than before? I have been doing my troopers in various end level maps (Powerslave/AMOLAD etc) and have experienced lots of game hangs and crashes - I have seen more PVTE, APMA and MACL crashes today than I have in weeks - also a few just freeze screens where device needed a reboot. Anyone else having this today? PVP seems more stable but not played that quite as much this afternoon.

Cheers

Bobby2613-8511
10-20-2017, 06:24 PM
Hi all. Just wanted to see if anyone else is getting a lot more crashes today than before? I have been doing my troopers in various end level maps (Powerslave/AMOLAD etc) and have experienced lots of game hangs and crashes - I have seen more PVTE, APMA and MACL crashes today than I have in weeks - also a few just freeze screens where device needed a reboot. Anyone else having this today? PVP seems more stable but not played that quite as much this afternoon.

Cheers

None so far for me (knock on wood). I used to get many when I was leveling my Rocket Dog last week (or was this the week before?). Anyways, that was insane.