PDA

View Full Version : Satelite 15

Iced_Earth
10-21-2017, 01:59 PM
Hey, what means the Rank of this Feature? And how we can claim a higher Rank and better loot from it?

Bradata
10-21-2017, 02:43 PM
I have been asking the same question myself, can't figure it out at all!

DaveMurray
10-21-2017, 02:53 PM
"Player rank" (or just "rank") is actually the correct in-game term, used on things like the 2x XP Boost description, player rank achievements, player rank up screen, etc. We typically reserve "level" to refer to the progression of characters, not players, but many players use the terms interchangably (and I imagine we developers sometimes to do... but I'm trying to clamp down on that on our official text as much as possible).

It's just the player level.

Bradata
10-21-2017, 03:03 PM
It's just the player level.

I still don't get it, I am supposedly level 100 and still getting crappy rewards!

Iced_Earth
10-21-2017, 03:05 PM
Me too. Thats why i was wondering

DaveMurray
10-21-2017, 03:05 PM
I still don't get it, I am supposedly level 100 and still getting crappy rewards!

It's like the skull quests, you get crap all the time and once in a while you get a skillshard. That's it.

Bradata
10-21-2017, 03:46 PM
It's like the skull quests, you get crap all the time and once in a while you get a skillshard. That's it.

Lol!
Now I get it, the same shit, different name!

Amarthir
10-21-2017, 04:32 PM
I like to think of it like this: You used to have 8 five percent chances of getting a skill shard. Now you have 14 five percent chances of getting a skill shard a day.

Fudjo
10-21-2017, 06:57 PM
Random stuff for free? I don't mind.

konstifik
10-23-2017, 08:44 AM

Just imagine what you'd get at lvl 20.

It's free stuff, what is there to complain about? Did you expect to get 4 free skillshards per day? :)

blade685
10-23-2017, 10:01 AM
level 100 and only crap reward for now
perhaps the only good reward : skill shard soon...

Fudjo
10-23-2017, 11:27 AM
level 100 and only crap reward for now
perhaps the only good reward : skill shard soon...

I'm pretty sure that Satellite is a joke from the developers. One of the Devs said, "I bet if we added a new feature where players would get something for free literally by just pushing a button, they'd still complain about it."

Bradata
10-23-2017, 03:34 PM
Just imagine what you'd get at lvl 20.

It's free stuff, what is there to complain about? Did you expect to get 4 free skillshards per day? :)

What I meant was that I can't understand how the player level works. I can't see anywhere what is my level for the Satelite15 thing.

Silentknight
10-23-2017, 03:36 PM
What I meant was that I can't understand how the player level works. I can't see anywhere what is my level for the Satelite15 thing.

Apu we guess! I'd say rank & player level r the same but simplicity has never been NFs strong suit! So yeah, ur getting the best rewards, not great but free!

Silentknight
10-23-2017, 03:43 PM
I'm pretty sure that Satellite is a joke from the developers. One of the Devs said, "I bet if we added a new feature where players would get something for free literally by just pushing a button, they'd still complain about it."

Rotflmfao! U nailed it!!!

zamasu
10-23-2017, 06:11 PM

LMAO!! you my friend, won the internet for today lol

Dank Brew
10-23-2017, 06:25 PM
It's pointless. I'll still claim it, but I'll probably never get anything other than 2000 gold and a 1* shard.

Dank Brew
10-23-2017, 07:00 PM
just collected 1960 gold and 5 G/A frags from satellite... First off, the very first quest in the game rewards me with - Well I don't know. It fucking froze while typing this. Beat the last guy and he fell down, and then they just stared at him on the ground until a MACLII popped up. LMFAO Even the very first quest in the game doesn't work. This is beyond stupid now.

R1ck
10-23-2017, 07:09 PM
I think it is ok to get whatever for free just by simply pressing a button. And if there is a chance to get a skillshards better.
Just got one from satelite 15.

Mercifal
10-23-2017, 07:37 PM
I think it is ok to get whatever for free just by simply pressing a button. And if there is a chance to get a skillshards better.
Just got one from satelite 15.

Same here, got mine this morning. Satelite isn't really a bad thing, but isn't the greatest either. Guess that might come in handy for some new players.

druid138
10-23-2017, 07:37 PM
I got a Skill Shard from Satellite 15 yesterday. Even without that though, I'm a fan of the Satellite. At the bare minimum, 2000 gold six times a day is over 350K per month. The recent Gold Store items shows the value of this.

Bradata
10-23-2017, 08:12 PM
Third page of posts... and I still don't see an answer how the ranking works for Satelite15
I don't think it's a BS feature just trying to understand it.

Browno
10-23-2017, 08:19 PM
Rank is your account lvl. Up in left corner

Coletrain
10-23-2017, 08:22 PM
Rank is your account lvl. Up in left corner

Along with this, if you tap the satellite when it's empty, you'll see how the reward possibilities break down by level.

Mercifal
10-23-2017, 08:23 PM
Third page of posts... and I still don't see an answer how the ranking works for Satelite15
I don't think it's a BS feature just trying to understand it.

I don't know if that helps, but Sparton have answered to a similar question here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9064-October-19th-2017-Update-Discussion&p=59484&viewfull=1#post59484

@Edit: damnit, too late.

Bradata
10-23-2017, 08:35 PM
I don't know if that helps, but Sparton have answered to a similar question here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9064-October-19th-2017-Update-Discussion&p=59484&viewfull=1#post59484

@Edit: damnit, too late.

Thanks,Mercifal! By Sparton's explanation, I should be getting the top ranks rewards and what I'm getting is rank 1-10 rewards, that's why I am kinda confused on this thing. I guess I should just wait and see how this goes for a few days.

Sparton_LOTB
10-23-2017, 11:19 PM
Thanks,Mercifal! By Sparton's explanation, I should be getting the top ranks rewards and what I'm getting is rank 1-10 rewards, that's why I am kinda confused on this thing. I guess I should just wait and see how this goes for a few days.

Looking at your transaction history, you're getting rewards that are appropriate to your rank (things like 4 star XP materials/yellow evo materials are not possible at rank 1, but are possible at rank 50 and above).

Keep in mind that the Satellite 15 Info popup summarizes the kinds of rewards at certain player rank ranges, but the star quality of the materials and the quantities for things like Gold are scaled based on the player rank range you actually fall in. There's definitely overlap in getting stuff like Red XP Shards across all of the player ranks, but the range of star quality is based on the player rank range you fall in.

Bradata
10-24-2017, 02:10 PM
Looking at your transaction history, you're getting rewards that are appropriate to your rank (things like 4 star XP materials/yellow evo materials are not possible at rank 1, but are possible at rank 50 and above).

Keep in mind that the Satellite 15 Info popup summarizes the kinds of rewards at certain player rank ranges, but the star quality of the materials and the quantities for things like Gold are scaled based on the player rank range you actually fall in. There's definitely overlap in getting stuff like Red XP Shards across all of the player ranks, but the range of star quality is based on the player rank range you fall in.

Now this in an answer I can understand! Thank you, Sparton!

konstifik
10-24-2017, 03:04 PM

They could give blade865 a thousand free skill shards and he would still complain...

blade685
10-25-2017, 10:41 AM
They could give blade865 a thousand free skill shards and he would still complain...
only one or two in a week will be good
If i have thousand i will never complain
There still have so many reason to complain in the game: bug, too many dupe, bad loot etc :)