PDA

View Full Version : Missions help

Kamuz24z
10-22-2017, 03:10 PM
How did you guys did the strong survive V - Clear powerslave with a set of holy and health talisman equipped to Mummy Eddie
I did what the description said to mummy and I’ve tried different ways and nothing works I even reinstalled the game and still can’t clear the mission

Askora
10-22-2017, 06:04 PM
How did you guys did the strong survive V - Clear powerslave with a set of holy and health talisman equipped to Mummy Eddie
I did what the description said to mummy and I’ve tried different ways and nothing works I even reinstalled the game and still can’t clear the mission

I removed his talismans and then put them back on him. Completed the mission with him in the 3rd Eddie slot just riding along, no troopers on madness level.

Witkacy
10-22-2017, 06:30 PM

Kamuz :)

I had all green stuff (2x Health Wards + 3x Paralysis ones) + 1x Holy Power on The Mummy so swapped one Para with one holy and took AoF and Green Harpy to be quicker... Worked at the first time... Good luck :)

Cheers,

W

Kamuz24z
10-22-2017, 06:41 PM
I removed his talismans and then put them back on him. Completed the mission with him in the 3rd Eddie slot just riding along, no troopers on madness level.

It didn’t work I think the problem is that I have 3 mummies and i even removed all talismans from the other 2 mummies I’m going sacrifice those 2

Askora
10-22-2017, 07:09 PM
It didn’t work I think the problem is that I have 3 mummies and i even removed all talismans from the other 2 mummies I’m going sacrifice those 2

Good luck, hope that works for you.

Kamuz24z
10-22-2017, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the help guys but nothing worked maybe is just a bug I contacted support already I’m sure Michelle will do something about it, NF should name one of the future characters Michelle she rocks

Mercifal
10-23-2017, 07:34 PM
I'm experiencing similar issues with those missions, especially with "Equip [talisman / talismans] to a [class] character". Equiped strengh talismans on all of my warrior characters (For some reason it ignored 95% of toons, but completed the mission when I just threw those talismans on default Eddie), same with magus one and it just doesn't allow me to finish the mission.

Sag7272
10-23-2017, 09:34 PM
To me it works if I actually equip tallismans, if I swap it doesn't work all the time..

7son
10-26-2017, 06:28 AM
Finally completed LOL sentinel 3 mission after 6 attempts. After reading mission carefully says equip strength talismans ON Eddie, not ANY Eddie. Arrgh, if that's supposed to be a riddle it ain't funny. Glad I never got rid of him, I can't complete missions using troopers.
And what is Wicker Man Eddie? Never heard of or seen it. Only Wicker Man I know of is the boss at the end of the first level. Is that the same one?
One more mission question. What exactly is the"power down"ability? Seems I've been using it quite a bit, just can't narrow it down to a certain character.

Kris-0707
10-26-2017, 08:07 AM
So, we're not allowed to use troopers on these new missions? If that's true I'm screwed as I sold EDDIE about an year ago when got Soldier Eddie and needed gold for upgrades ... Since then I've never pulled him from any souls. Is there any chance to get him from 1 star or other souls?

Edit: just used Pepp's EDDIE and no problem with completing the mission, thanks for sharing this EDDIE today Pepp \m/

thealchemist
10-26-2017, 08:21 AM
Finally completed LOL sentinel 3 mission after 6 attempts. After reading mission carefully says equip strength talismans ON Eddie, not ANY Eddie. Arrgh, if that's supposed to be a riddle it ain't funny. Glad I never got rid of him, I can't complete missions using troopers.
And what is Wicker Man Eddie? Never heard of or seen it. Only Wicker Man I know of is the boss at the end of the first level. Is that the same one?
One more mission question. What exactly is the"power down"ability? Seems I've been using it quite a bit, just can't narrow it down to a certain character.

Here is the thread on wicker man eddie. He was a reward after completing Ailing Kingdom.
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?312-Wicker-Man-Eddie-(Magus-Type)&highlight=wicker+eddie

Power down - I'm guessing you're referring to missions that require a player to use lower power effects "x" amount of times or on certain characters. This can be accomplished with toons that can steal power like Gunner Undead Rescuer/Undead Hunter or those equipped with energy talismans.

tex-0775
10-26-2017, 08:23 AM
So, we're not allowed to use troopers on these new missions? If that's true I'm screwed as I sold EDDIE about an year ago when got Soldier Eddie and needed gold for upgrades ... Since then I've never pulled him from any souls. Is there any chance to get him from 1 star or other souls?

I think i just read in another thread, that Leviathan recomended that support should be contacted, since you're not alone with that problem

Kris-0707
10-26-2017, 08:43 AM
I have used Eddie from one of my troopers and it worked. I had no other Eddies in any free slot. Just him and 3 normal toons.

7son
10-26-2017, 08:56 AM
Thanks Alchemist. Just figured out the energy talisman thing, was pissing me off for a week!
Wasn't sure about the Eddie thing because his name is just "The Wicker Man", with no Eddie. Luckily I still have him. Have to wait till Monday warrior LOL comes back to check that one of the list.
I didn't have as many problems the last time with missions, I guess I was more excited about the game way back then.

crapmaster
10-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Perhaps and blind or stupid (or both).
There is a mission that requires Life Talisman.
I'm not able to find this one in my stash or where to get in the game.
Any hints?

satani
10-26-2017, 01:07 PM
Any hints?

Life talismans are simply the green health talismans that give 15% life eaned early in the game in ailing kingdom or garden of life.

Witkacy
10-26-2017, 01:10 PM
Any hints?

Crapmaster :)

You can find those at Ailing Kingdom World: (The 1st one - on every difficulty stages) or BNW Garden Of Life (Gunner/Sentinel one: Stages I-III)...

Cheers,

W

crapmaster
10-26-2017, 01:28 PM
Great! Thanks for quick responses! :-)

Kris-0707
10-26-2017, 01:48 PM
I think you're asking for blue life talismans, not green health. You can find them in Gardens of Dismay floor IV-X

mk ultra
10-26-2017, 02:46 PM
Can anyone help me with the last missions, the ones with very rare talismans? I see that i have to equip a set of rage & hunter for lol x warrior. I am nowhere near to complete a set of rage as i had just one that somehow got sold cause i can't find it in inventory or on toons.
I need a trooper that has all rare sets and to put them on the champ in the right day. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Peppoah
10-26-2017, 03:52 PM
Any hints?

Hi Crapmaster, my trooper, you’re not stupid or blind, you simply don’t have them. They were available in the arena store long time ago and now you find them in BNW Garden of dismay floor IV till X. I can set up my champion if you want.
Cheers, Pepp

Bradata
10-26-2017, 07:28 PM
Now this is REALLY ridiculous! Who has the rage talismans set, may be 2-3 players if none!?
I guess it will be a looooong time for me to finish all the missions! :mad:

Kamuz24z
10-26-2017, 07:29 PM
Any hints?

Hey trooper let me know if need any help with those talisman I’ll switch a champ anytime

Bradata
10-26-2017, 07:33 PM
To my troopers I’ll be switching my champ Monday to Samurai Eddie for Warrior Lol for anyone who needs those rage and hunter talismans to clear the mission Potent Combo IV- maybe potent combo V mission will need Lightning and predator talismans I’m counting on you Moonshadow

I was just posting my rant about the rage talismans and I saw your post. lvl 9 or 10 has a bigger chance to pull those out?
And even with your champion being equipped with the right tallies, your troops will need 3 weeks to finish this mission...
I feel this mission is just a blow bellow the waist! :(

Kamuz24z
10-26-2017, 07:45 PM
I was just posting my rant about the rage talismans and I saw your post. lvl 9 or 10 has a bigger chance to pull those out?
And even with your champion being equipped with the right tallies, your troops will need 3 weeks to finish this mission...
I feel this mission is just a blow bellow the waist! :(

I got them from level 10 - I’m guessing that potent combo V mission will require Lightning and predator talismans but if we are lucky that at least 3 of our troopers have those rage and lightning we can get it done in one shot

Bradata
10-26-2017, 08:08 PM
I got them from level 10 - I’m guessing that potent combo V mission will require Lightning and predator talismans but if we are lucky that at least 3 of our troopers have those rage and lightning we can get it done in one shot

Oh, boy! I don't know if any of my troopers has dose! I stated working towards acquiring the rage tallies :D

IceManFerrar
10-26-2017, 09:15 PM
This is why I love this forum and you guys, and why I keep on coming back. Such good fellowship and brotherhood in Maiden!

I am so far from completing any of the Missions, so can’t really use this right now (unless someone needs Wickerman Eddie and FoTD for some of the missions), but just wanted to comment and compliment you guys!

Cheers my Maiden brothers!

90mphyorker
10-26-2017, 11:17 PM
Now this is REALLY ridiculous! Who has the rage talismans set, may be 2-3 players if none!?
I guess it will be a looooong time for me to finish all the missions! :mad:

I don't have either of those Talismans but I think this is a good mission.

Hard and gives you a great reward.

If doing by using a Troopers Champion doesn't work though, then LOTB can go stand on lego!

Peppoah
10-27-2017, 03:12 AM
I read this mission so, that you have to put hunter and rage talis in one char, e.g. Holy Smoke or RttH Eddie with only red talismans, four rage, two hunter. And you need three trooper, who have both sets. I’m missing three rage talis. Maybe I can get them over the weekend.

crapmaster
10-27-2017, 10:18 AM
Pepp & Kamuz24z :
If you could do that it would be awesome!
I still haven't figured out how to get passed Garden of Life VIII and upwards so getting hold of the Life Talisman will be hard :-)

Thanks a bunch!

Peppoah
10-27-2017, 11:17 AM
Pepp & Kamuz24z :
I you could do that it would be awesome!
I still haven't figured out how to get passed Garden of Life VIII and upwards so getting hold of the Life Talisman will be hard :-)

Thanks a bunch!

Okay, made GRE my champ, he has life and holy and is sharded. Have fun.

Bradata
10-27-2017, 05:27 PM
Here is the thread on wicker man eddie. He was a reward after completing Ailing Kingdom.
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?312-Wicker-Man-Eddie-(Magus-Type)&highlight=wicker+eddie

Power down - I'm guessing you're referring to missions that require a player to use lower power effects "x" amount of times or on certain characters. This can be accomplished with toons that can steal power like Gunner Undead Rescuer/Undead Hunter or those equipped with energy talismans.

I tried as you suggested and used Gunner Undead Rescuer and I clearly see that he is sealing power but still nothing shows in the accomplishments.
Any one who knows how to pass this Use Lower Power effects on SEKHMET? Please!

FarmerEddie
10-27-2017, 07:21 PM
The alliance general with energy talismans is your best friend for the Lower Power missions. On perfect hits he often steals power twice this way. If you have access to the AoF you can steal power multiple times in a turn. This setup helped me clear all the Lower Power missions.

Bradata
10-27-2017, 08:29 PM
The alliance general with energy talismans is your best friend for the Lower Power missions. On perfect hits he often steals power twice this way. If you have access to the AoF you can steal power multiple times in a turn. This setup helped me clear all the Lower Power missions.

Thanks, man! I tried the General too but no luck, may be because he is killing the bitch right the way and the game not recording it as a success. I will try again with him but with no talismans this time.
Thanks!

T-Man
10-27-2017, 11:03 PM
Thanks, man! I tried the General too but no luck, may be because he is killing the bitch right the way and the game not recording it as a success. I will try again with him but with no talismans this time.
Thanks!

Try Storm Eddie Past - Tempest

Chaosego888
10-29-2017, 01:48 AM
I tried as you suggested and used Gunner Undead Rescuer and I clearly see that he is sealing power but still nothing shows in the accomplishments.
Any one who knows how to pass this Use Lower Power effects on SEKHMET? Please!Hi Bradata, try the Assassin Corrupt Rescuer's power move with any of your characters with energy talismans. should be able to clear in one run

thealchemist
10-29-2017, 12:16 PM
I did the lower power effect on Sekhmet today with gunner undead hunter and gunner corrupt droid. having a toon thats not too powerful is the hardest part.

blade685
10-29-2017, 04:12 PM
for information, for example if you must have a set of endure on any characters 3X you can do it with one try with 3 set on your characters :D

bort
10-29-2017, 04:26 PM
Any one who knows how to pass this Use Lower Power effects on SEKHMET? Please!

What I found for the lower power missions that is somewhat confusing is when you use a toon that hits all enemies, it still only steals power from the targeted enemy, so be sure to target the enemy you need to steal power from before using an ability or attack that hits all

BG840
10-29-2017, 05:24 PM
Going to need help with the upcoming rage/hunter and zone eater talisman missions. I’ve got other sets if someone needs a hand with something.

JJJ428
10-29-2017, 05:41 PM
Cyborg Eddie is a good character to use for the lower power missions as well.

blade685
10-29-2017, 06:54 PM
Cyborg Eddie is a good character to use for the lower power missions as well.

i'm using it for that yes :)

Amarthir
10-29-2017, 08:50 PM
So I'm at a point where I have to lower the power of the Magus Corrupt Rescuer in the Garden of Dismay. I've done it a bunch of times but it shows no progress. I know it should because I've been using my Cyborg Eddie's basic and I've seen it take effect. Should I remove the CR's immunity before trying to take the power? Has anyone finished that mission yet?

blade685
10-29-2017, 11:08 PM
So I'm at a point where I have to lower the power of the Magus Corrupt Rescuer in the Garden of Dismay. I've done it a bunch of times but it shows no progress. I know it should because I've been using my Cyborg Eddie's basic and I've seen it take effect. Should I remove the CR's immunity before trying to take the power? Has anyone finished that mission yet?
i think not, no problem for me with my cyborg
Use the basic attack and the special have 100% chance
If you see some numbers stolen it's ok normally

Amarthir
10-29-2017, 11:36 PM
i think not, no problem for me with my cyborg
Use the basic attack and the special have 100% chance
If you see some numbers stolen it's ok normally

I did finish the mission, I had to remove the immunity in order for it to count.

ShadowedLies
10-29-2017, 11:37 PM
When doing the lower power in the BNW dungeons the tracking was a little finnicky. Also make sure you are hitting the magus and not the assassin.

T-Man
10-30-2017, 02:22 AM
I did finish the mission, I had to remove the immunity in order for it to count.

Same here. It was driving me nuts!

JJJ428
10-30-2017, 02:34 AM
Its lower power mission, if they have immunity on, your power will go up but you are not lowering the power of the other side. You have to make sure you see the -3 on their side it to count for the mission.

scott-5496
10-30-2017, 10:40 AM
Sticking my Prisoner on my team did the MCR one easily - but it took me two goes to realise immunity needed to come off.

blade685
10-30-2017, 11:26 AM
i have 1 cyclone talisman, it will be difficult for me ^^

crapmaster
10-30-2017, 01:38 PM
Thanks man! Mission accomplished! :-)

Okay, made GRE my champ, he has life and holy and is sharded. Have fun.

blade685
10-30-2017, 02:14 PM
i have 1 cyclone talisman, it will be difficult for me ^^

best spot for cyclone? it is level 1 to 8 in garden of dismay, 5 times try at level 4 (cost 10 sands) and one sorcery 2* looted at 2nd try

crapmaster
11-09-2017, 10:32 AM
I'm getting a little bit frustrated with the mission "Revive Hunter III" (Use Permadeath on ARTILLERY DOG in the EVO MATERIAL Skull Quest 3 time(s)).
I have tried lots of team combos but cannot get Permadeath to sticky on Artillery Dog.
The hardest part seems to be not killing them with the attack. :-(

Any tips on solving this mission?
Team, levels, talismans?

Peppoah
11-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Hi Crapmaster, if you want, I can make my gunner chopper the champion for tomorrow. He should work there. His passive gives permadeath for the first four rounds. I can’t remember how I did it. Assassin corrupt ox cultist gives permadeath, too. Maybe use a weak single attack team that doesn’t kill them all in the first round. Let me know if you need the chopper.

scott-5496
11-09-2017, 01:00 PM
best spot for cyclone? it is level 1 to 8 in garden of dismay, 5 times try at level 4 (cost 10 sands) and one sorcery 2* looted at 2nd try

Hi there blade. I have cyclone on my Wickerman Champ at the moment if you want to use him?

scott-5496
11-09-2017, 01:03 PM

Hi. I had to remove immunity first before I could lower power and for it to register.

crapmaster
11-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Hi Crapmaster, if you want, I can make my gunner chopper the champion for tomorrow. He should work there. His passive gives permadeath for the first four rounds. I can’t remember how I did it. Assassin corrupt ox cultist gives permadeath, too. Maybe use a weak single attack team that doesn’t kill them all in the first round. Let me know if you need the chopper.

I'll gladly use your chopper! :-)

blade685
11-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Hi there blade. I have cyclone on my Wickerman Champ at the moment if you want to use him?

thanks i looted set few weeks ago :)

IceManFerrar
11-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Hi. I had to remove immunity first before I could lower power and for it to register.

Hey Scott, how did you remove Immunity? FYI, I don’t have Prisoner. :(

I’m having the same issue with this mission. I tried with the Assassin Ox cultist but his revenge passive kills them when they attack during their turn...sigh!

GotN
11-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Hey Scott, how did you remove Immunity? FYI, I don’t have Prisoner. :(

Desert guardian removes passives for one round what also removes immunity. Unsharded and with less health talis he also won’t kill him.

IceManFerrar
11-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Desert guardian removes passives for one round what also removes immunity. Unsharded and with less health talis he also won’t kill him.

Oh awesome, I’ll try the DG...cheers mate!

Wyphy
11-10-2017, 02:20 AM
"Revive Hunter III" (Use Permadeath on ARTILLERY DOG in the EVO MATERIAL Skull Quest 3 time(s)).

I'm at the same place.
There was another mission with this type of goal but it was one of the early ones (gold and soul maybe?) and I'd always kill them.
As a thought, I tried the higher level version and it worked fine.

I can't confirm as I can't complete the higher level version of Evo Material, but it's worth a go if you can.

Dezyderiusz-3652
03-19-2018, 10:42 PM
Hi Troopers! Clould anyone help me with missions? I need any magus character with comet talisman and also Grim Reaper Eddy with holy talisman. You can find me by my nick: Dezyderiusz-3652 (I'm playing with all troopers everyday)

crapmaster
03-20-2018, 07:48 PM
Hi Troopers! Clould anyone help me with missions? I need any magus character with comet talisman and also Grim Reaper Eddy with holy talisman. You can find me by my nick: Dezyderiusz-3652 (I'm playing with all troopers everyday)

You got it!
GRE with comet and holy.
crapmaster-8877

hold
03-20-2018, 08:00 PM
I'm getting a little bit frustrated with the mission "Revive Hunter III" (Use Permadeath on ARTILLERY DOG in the EVO MATERIAL Skull Quest 3 time(s)).
I have tried lots of team combos but cannot get Permadeath to sticky on Artillery Dog.
The hardest part seems to be not killing them with the attack. :-(

Any tips on solving this mission?
Team, levels, talismans?

Axis Bomber Boy ...

Dezyderiusz-3652
03-20-2018, 08:21 PM
You got it!
GRE with comet and holy.
crapmaster-8877

Thanks bro! I've sent You request

AgiLa
05-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Hi, can anyone help me with the mission Strength IV? I really need a standard Eddie with a set of Strength Talismans... thank you!

AgiLa
05-01-2018, 01:16 PM
My nick is LaLa-5406

Cefiar
05-02-2018, 02:38 AM
AgiLa: I have that character ready, so can set my trooper to that tomorrow, and I can afford to drop one of my existing (inactive) trooper for you. Cef-6313. Should see a request now.

Notes:
I know someone is expecting to use my current Trooper for something (Navigator) in the next ~12hrs or so (Edit: Now changed), so I will set it before change-over to LoL Sentinel tomorrow and leave it all day for you.
Also he's not sharded much. He should easily make it thru LoL Sentinel III tho.

FWIW: I just realised I haven't done that mission either, so that'll remind me to change it, and vice versa!

AgiLa
05-02-2018, 06:26 AM
Cefiar:
Thank you so very much for your help, unfortunately I need the Lord Of Light Sentinel Mission to complete Strength IV and it's not available today. I don't know exactly when it's available... today it's Lord of Light Magus.
But I've added your trooper so maybe you can still set Eddie or set it another day... :)

Cefiar
05-02-2018, 06:33 AM
AgiLa: LoL Sentinel is tomorrow.

The LoL order is:
- Gunner (Yellow)
- Assassin (Purple)
- Warrior (Red)
- Magus (Blue)
- Sentinel (Green)

The person who needed my Navigator today has played, so happy to keep Eddie as my Trooper till the end of this week's LoL Sentinel run.

I'll then probably set it to Grim Reaper Eddie as he inflicts Doom 50% of the time with his Fury (useful for those trying to get some of the current event goals).

Cefiar
05-03-2018, 07:59 AM
AgiLa: Next mission in that series needs Run to the Hills Eddie with Strength talismans to complete LoL Sentinel VI. If you need that, let me know and I'll make sure he's available next week for you. ;)

AgiLa
05-03-2018, 09:41 AM
AgiLa: Next mission in that series needs Run to the Hills Eddie with Strength talismans to complete LoL Sentinel VI. If you need that, let me know and I'll make sure he's available next week for you. ;)

Thanks a lot, I've completed both missions right now. Next I'll need is any warrior with a set of meteor talismans, but I only have just one kind of meteor... maybe you can help me here?

Cefiar
05-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Got the same mission for me too. I have the Meteor talismans now on my Trooper Eddie, so will bring him in as my "Trooper" for the next LoL Sentinel day.

Grim
05-09-2018, 08:39 PM
I need help with the rage/hunter talismans mission, do any of you have a trooper equipped with those sets? I reliably play daily (auto-play is my saviour).

Sidney
05-09-2018, 10:26 PM
I need help with the rage/hunter talismans mission, do any of you have a trooper equipped with those sets? I reliably play daily (auto-play is my saviour).

I have them on my Samurai... sent you a request.

Cefiar
05-10-2018, 12:40 AM
AgiLa: Don't forget the missions today, esp since you need to complete it 3 times (one a week, or if you have 2 other troopers who can help you). ;)

Let me know if I can help with anything else over the week.

Edit: Also, since LoL is open for parts of this weekend, you can re-use my trooper when LoL Sentinel opens up in <5 hrs from this edit. ;)

AgiLa
05-18-2018, 12:19 PM
Hi Cef, thank you so much, I've completed the mission with the LoL Sentinel successfully!
I'd be very glad for your further help with this mission:
Garden Of Dismay X with a set of Immortal Talismans
can you help me? :)

Cefiar
05-19-2018, 12:39 PM
AgiLa: I have them currently on The Beast. Will that do for the mission?

AgiLa
05-20-2018, 04:15 PM
Hi, I think it would work but my eddies are too weak... Maybe you could equip a gunner eddies?

Cefiar
05-21-2018, 03:33 AM
AgiLa: Done. Navigator Eddie.

Cefiar
05-24-2018, 12:03 AM
AgiLa: You done or do you still need my Navigator for a bit longer?

AgiLa
05-24-2018, 03:59 PM
I've got it, thank you so much!

AgiLa
05-24-2018, 04:59 PM
Maybe you could help me with an eddie who has Chance talismans?

Cefiar
05-25-2018, 05:47 AM
AgiLa: Swapped what I had on Navigator. He's now got Chance and Invisibility. Enjoy.

AgiLa
05-25-2018, 06:22 AM
Hmmm, I need a complete set of chance talismans, it didn't work...

Cefiar
05-25-2018, 08:20 AM
I have 3 chance talis on that toon, which is a complete set.

What's the exact text of the mission?

AgiLa
05-25-2018, 04:33 PM
Clear Garden of Time X with a set Of Chance talismans equipped to any character 3 Times
It's the lethal Force I mission

AgiLa
05-26-2018, 07:53 AM
Ah it Works Now I Think it was during the update

Cefiar
05-31-2018, 06:58 AM
Looking for trooper(s) with:
- Gunner character with Zone Tali's (for Latent Ability IV).
- Any character (pref an Eddie) with Rage and Hunter Tali's (for Potent Combo IV).

AgiLa
05-31-2018, 02:45 PM
I'd need a magus with cyclone set...

Cefiar
06-02-2018, 04:54 AM
AgiLa: Done. Lvl 100 Carriage Rider Eddie, fully sharded, with Lvl 50 Cyclone & Energy tali's.

AgiLa
06-02-2018, 07:19 AM
Thanks, Now I Have to wait for LoL magus

AgiLa
06-13-2018, 05:27 PM
Maybe you do have any character with a set Of strike talismans?

Cefiar
06-13-2018, 10:36 PM
Hi AgiLa,

I have Aces High Eddie with Strike, and I have The Beast (currently my champ) with them too.

If you need Aces, just let me know and I'll change it. I had The Beast as my champ to help people with the Exhaust achievement in the latest event.

AgiLa
06-14-2018, 05:22 PM
Hi Cef,
You are Really kind.. Thanks a lot
I Think I Need your aces high eddie, okay? :)

TheAlbatross-1864
06-17-2018, 02:26 AM
Anyone want to give me a hand with the lightning and predator? Would be much appreciated.

TheAlbatross-1864

I have a few eddies and allies maxed if you have any specific ones you want to try out in return. Thanks

Cefiar
06-17-2018, 04:08 AM
AgiLa: Done. He's got Force and Strike Talismans on him.

AgiLa
06-20-2018, 04:36 PM
Thank you again, Cef! Maybe you Can help me with a strong eddie with a set Of echo talismans?

Cefiar
06-20-2018, 11:21 PM
AgiLa: Pharaoh with Echo now set as my champ. Fully sharded and all talismans at lvl 50.

AgiLa
06-23-2018, 06:44 AM
Hi Cef, unfortunately the Pharao doesn't do it... the Boss cannot be killed with my troopers. Could you equip the echo talismans to Another eddie? Thank you so much

Cefiar
06-24-2018, 06:55 AM
AgiLa: Which level are you doing this on? I'll try and set a suitable Eddie for that.

AgiLa
06-25-2018, 10:47 AM
It's the mission lethal Force V. Garden of dismay level X

Cefiar
06-25-2018, 11:53 PM
AgiLa: Ahh yeah Garden of Dismay.

I'll have a look thru my Eddies and see which is best. I think I did that with Navigator (and a bunch of high-power characters) but can't remember atm.

AgiLa
07-02-2018, 06:12 AM
Hi Cef, please let me know when you have changed your eddie...Thank you so much

Cefiar
07-02-2018, 11:29 AM
I've put them on Trooper Eddie, though I don't know how well he'll do on that level. This is definitely not a "put it on autoplay" challenge.

Make sure the rest of your team do multiple hits so that they can get through the shield of the Dragon King faster. Anything that grants immunity to your team will also be worth it.

Note: If you get too many negative effects, try getting perfect hits with 'Mighty Roar" to clear them off (even silver effects).

AgiLa
07-09-2018, 04:47 PM
Hi Cef, I've got it!! Thank you so much!
There are only two missions left, one is latent ability IV, so maybe you could help me with a set Of zone talismans equipped to a gunner character?

Cefiar
07-11-2018, 12:49 AM
AgiLa: I don't have a full set of zone talismans sorry.

Anyone able to help AgiLa out?

Muzzleloader
07-11-2018, 02:40 AM
I have a trooper space open, go ahead and request. What trooper do you want in on AgiLa.

AgiLa
07-14-2018, 07:16 AM
Oh any gunner you want... what is your name ingame?

TheAlbatross-1864
07-14-2018, 04:08 PM
I too need help with the Zone mission. Ive done the garden so many times and still only have 1

Yup
07-14-2018, 06:35 PM
I have 2 slots open... and I've set my trooper to Soldier Ed with Zone (he's at about 90% power. Only missing skill shards for 1 ability should anyone want to try him other than as a ride-along)

yup-3338

TheAlbatross-1864
07-14-2018, 10:41 PM
Thanks Yup, I sent you a request!

Yup
07-15-2018, 12:31 AM
Accepted and I'm full up now. If you need to run it more than once, jsut remove me and send a new request. I log in a few times during the evening/day so I'll check for requests.

TheAlbatross-1864
07-15-2018, 02:11 AM
Thanks Yup, Ill have to wait for LoL magus for the zones. Unless you had a lightning and predator set for the current LoL gunner i could utilize for the current LoL, i would be grateful

Yup
07-15-2018, 02:58 AM
Am I dick if I don't want to move talismans around? :)I have like 2.75 sets of lighting and several predator sets, but non on an eddie and none on one toon because all on one toon isn't really useful in actual play.

TheAlbatross-1864
07-15-2018, 03:27 AM
Oh most definitely not, you are being nice enough to even let me use your zone talismans! Many thanks for that because you didn’t have to help at all, but it is much appreciated

Tiger
07-15-2018, 07:28 AM
Hello! :)
I have Zone talismans set too - if you want help just send me a request:)
Tiger-0499

chagi
07-15-2018, 03:47 PM
Hi yup, i send you request. Please accept. Thanks

chagi
07-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Hi Tiger, i send you request. Please accept. Thanks
Joe-7641

AgiLa
07-25-2018, 06:46 AM
Hi yup, could you please equip your gunner character again? I have two times left with the zone talismans at LoL Magnus X... Thanks a lot

Yup
07-25-2018, 06:59 AM
Hi Agila, are we troopers? I have 1 open spot currently. Send me a request.

waymo
07-25-2018, 08:55 AM
I have zones on gunner Child of the damned & two slots if anyone wants to add me waymo-2450

AgiLa
07-26-2018, 07:07 AM
Hi yup, Yes we are, my name ingame is LaLa-5406.

Yup
07-26-2018, 09:37 AM
Ahh okay. Well I switched it back earlier when Magus LOL was still active. I'll leave it there until after Magus next week, just in case.

AgiLa
08-10-2018, 06:58 AM
Thank you so much Yup, I've completed the mission!
Is there anybody who can help me with any character who has equipped a set of rage and hunter talismans? Thanks again..

Ancient Mariner
08-10-2018, 01:11 PM
I have zones on gunner Child of the damned & two slots if anyone wants to add me waymo-2450

If you still have zone talismans equipped on your champion I'd gladly add you as trooper if you have a free slot! I'll send you request

I also need a trooper with rage and hunter talismans equipped. Is anybody out there willing to help?

I'm stuck with these 2 missions for a lifetime, it seems I can't finish my own sets haha

Thanks in advance

waymo
08-10-2018, 01:21 PM
that's no problem mate

Ancient Mariner
08-24-2018, 04:59 PM
Is there anyone with his champions with rage and hunter talismans equipped that i can add as a trooper? That's the other mission where i'm stuck, it would be much appreciated!

that's no problem mate

thank you a lot man! I'm just 1 battle away from the goal.

Knut-3112
08-27-2018, 07:01 AM
Anyone needs help with missions? I got all the talismans required. Just let me know here.

Futile_monkey
08-27-2018, 06:33 PM
Anyone needs help with missions? I got all the talismans required. Just let me know here.

I have sent you a request... Monkeypimp-0132

I need help with Latent Ability IV - Lord of Light X(magus) with a set of Zone Talismans equipped to a Gunner class Character 3 times.

If anyone else wants to add me and can help with this quest it would be greatly appreciated. I currently have 3 slots available and play all troopers everyday.

Ancient Mariner
08-27-2018, 06:54 PM

I need help with the rage/hunter talismans mission as i said above, but since i see someone else already asked for help for another mission i'll wait in queue xD

Futile_monkey
08-27-2018, 07:04 PM
I need help with the rage/hunter talismans mission as i said above, but since i see someone else already asked for help for another mission i'll wait in queue xD

i can help you with this one. add me

Knut-3112
08-27-2018, 10:01 PM
I have sent you a request... Monkeypimp-0132

I need help with Latent Ability IV - Lord of Light X(magus) with a set of Zone Talismans equipped to a Gunner class Character 3 times.

If anyone else wants to add me and can help with this quest it would be greatly appreciated. I currently have 3 slots available and play all troopers everyday.

I've accepted your invitation. I have set Soldier Eddie with Zone as champion. Have fun!

Futile_monkey
08-28-2018, 02:02 PM
I've accepted your invitation. I have set Soldier Eddie with Zone as champion. Have fun!

Thanks! Only issue is it will take 3 weeks to get all 3 necessary wins!

Futile_monkey
08-28-2018, 02:12 PM

If you add me, Monkeypimp-0132, I have setup Eddie with the Rage and Hunter Talisman.

Ancient Mariner
08-28-2018, 05:43 PM
If you add me, Monkeypimp-0132, I have setup Eddie with the Rage and Hunter Talisman.

Thank you! I've just sent you request, I'm Eddie-6030

AgiLa
08-28-2018, 06:18 PM
Hi, I've sent you a request, too,LaLa-5406
Still Need the rage and Hunter talismans too...

Knut-3112
08-28-2018, 06:35 PM
Thanks! Only issue is it will take 3 weeks to get all 3 necessary wins!

Well, we can speed it up if you want. We just have to wait till tomorrow when the Magus dungeon opens. Just do it once, drop me and send me an invitation again. This way you can make all 3 runs in one day.

@guys wanting rage and hunter
What day is that mission on? I have these talis as well if you need.

Ancient Mariner
08-28-2018, 07:03 PM
It's today, so if you can we should do it soon

Knut-3112
08-29-2018, 07:41 AM
I was too late, sorry, but we can arrange that for the next week if you still need it. Anyway, today I have soldier Eddie with Zone if anyone's interested.

Futile_monkey
08-29-2018, 02:59 PM
Well, we can speed it up if you want. We just have to wait till tomorrow when the Magus dungeon opens. Just do it once, drop me and send me an invitation again. This way you can make all 3 runs in one day.

I have dropped you and added you again. As soon as you accept I will do the run and drop and add you again. :)

Futile_monkey
08-29-2018, 03:00 PM
Hi, I've sent you a request, too,LaLa-5406
Still Need the rage and Hunter talismans too...

I accepted you.

Deathbat6120
08-29-2018, 03:26 PM
If anyone needs the Rage and Hunter talismans for the Warrior dungeon next Tuesday, just let me know. I'm more than happy to help!

Knut-3112
08-29-2018, 04:48 PM
I have dropped you and added you again. As soon as you accept I will do the run and drop and add you again. :)

I've reaccepted you. :)

Futile_monkey
08-29-2018, 07:48 PM
I've reaccepted you. :)

2 down...I have dropped you and added you again. Hopefully you can accept me before the changeover. :) THANKS!

Knut-3112
08-29-2018, 08:56 PM
Accepted! :)

IZI
08-29-2018, 11:29 PM
I was too late, sorry, but we can arrange that for the next week if you still need it. Anyway, today I have soldier Eddie with Zone if anyone's interested.
I’ve sent a request.

Futile_monkey
08-30-2018, 02:17 PM
Accepted! :)

Thanks Knut! I was able to complete it. Now onto my last mission, which i have plenty of Death Talisman. Hopefully we can stay troopers, i play all troopers everyday. :)

Knut-3112
08-30-2018, 07:09 PM
I’ve sent a request.

Request accepted.

Knut-3112
08-30-2018, 07:11 PM
Thanks Knut! I was able to complete it. Now onto my last mission, which i have plenty of Death Talisman. Hopefully we can stay troopers, i play all troopers everyday. :)

Sure, you can stay. I play daily as well. :)

Ancient Mariner
09-01-2018, 08:36 AM
I wanna thank Deathbat, waymo and futile_monkey for their precious help to let me achieve 2 missions who got me stuck for a long time!

I think i'm facing the last 2 missions to finally get all the frags needed to claim the crimson dog, so here's my question:
does anyone have his champion with a set of Lighting and Predator talismans equipped?

Sick
09-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Just add me for the predator and lightning mission.

Knut-3112
09-01-2018, 10:18 AM
does anyone have his champion with a set of Lighting and Predator talismans equipped?

I have set Grim Reaper Eddie with these talis. Just add me. Lightning set is not maximized though, so better to place him in the back.

Ancient Mariner
09-01-2018, 11:46 AM
Just add me for the predator and lightning mission.

I have set Grim Reaper Eddie with these talis. Just add me. Lightning set is not maximized though, so better to place him in the back.

thank you both! I'm sending request

Knut-3112
09-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Accepted. What day do you need it? Today?

Ancient Mariner
09-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Accepted. What day do you need it? Today?

It's for tomorrow, when Gunner LOL opens

babychaos
09-09-2018, 07:55 AM
I've been struggling to acquire the Lightning talismans within Brave New World, despite being an active daily player.

Would anyone mind helping out? Mission is for today.

Cheers

Adam-4889

Knut-3112
09-09-2018, 11:12 AM
I have accepted you. Grim Reaper with lightning and predator set. Warning: Lightning talis are not maxed, riding backseat recommended.

Killljoy-8322
09-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Hi folks I'm stuck on the predator and lightning mission I don't really want to buy the predator talismans as I'm not sure there any good.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Fister
09-09-2018, 04:57 PM
A trooper left me this week so I got a slot open. Feel free to send me a request Killljoy. I have all the talismans needed for the missions.

babychaos
09-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Thanks Knut-3112

I have one more battle to go. Re-requested to see if that re-triggers :)

Adam

Fight4life
09-09-2018, 05:41 PM
I could use a hand with an assasin equipped with death-talismans for the assasin-LOL.
It’s the last mission I need to complete to get my crimson kanine

Deathbat6120
09-09-2018, 05:48 PM
I could use a hand with an assasin equipped with death-talismans for the assasin-LOL.

I've got Eternity Eddie as my current champion (Deathbat-9018) with Death talismans. He's not sharded and the talismans are low level, so it's best he goes at the back.

Fight4life
09-09-2018, 05:52 PM
I've got Eternity Eddie as my current champion (Deathbat-9018) with Death talismans. He's not sharded and the talismans are low level, so it's best he goes at the back.
Perfect. You’re still on my trooper-list I think.
And then maybe I can delete and re-add you after the first run?

Deathbat6120
09-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Perfect. You’re still on my trooper-list I think.
And then maybe I can delete and re-add you after the first run?

Yeah, that's not a problem. Just let me know and I'll be sure to re-accept :)

Knut-3112
09-09-2018, 06:46 PM
Thanks Knut-3112

I have one more battle to go. Re-requested to see if that re-triggers :)

Adam

Re-added you.

babychaos
09-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Re-added you.

Awesome - am all now set. Appreciate the help :cool:

Adam

babychaos
09-09-2018, 07:19 PM

I have my Mayan Princess with death talismans - happy to help too

Not sharded, but talismans are level 40, so is alright to use.

Fight4life
09-10-2018, 12:09 AM

Just deleted and send a new request :) 1 down, 2 to go :)

Fight4life
09-10-2018, 07:19 AM
Could we try one last time, then I have done all missions :) I am so happy for your help. Owe you one (or three, or four ;) )

Deathbat6120
09-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Could we try one last time, then I have done all missions :) I am so happy for your help. Owe you one (or three, or four ;) )

Of course! Sorry for the late response (School sucks lol), I'll head on the game now and re-accept :D No worries mate, just glad to be of help :)

Fight4life
09-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Of course! Sorry for the late response (School sucks lol), I'll head on the game now and re-accept :D No worries mate, just glad to be of help :)
No worries, had to sleep after my Night-shift anyways :)

AgiLa
09-11-2018, 04:51 AM
Hi there, can someone help me with a set Of predator and lightning talismans? Thank you so much!

Deathbat6120
09-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Anyone able to help me complete the Magus LOL with Zone talismans? Needed today on both Deathbat-9018 and Sniper-1258 if possible :) Thanks

infinite dreamer
09-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Anyone able to help me complete the Magus LOL with Zone talismans? Needed today on both Deathbat-9018 and Sniper-1258 if possible :) Thanks

No problem, I can put them on my Navigator Eddie. I'm a trooper on both of the accounts.

Deathbat6120
09-12-2018, 05:55 PM
No problem, I can put them on my Navigator Eddie. I'm a trooper on both of the accounts.

Awesome, thanks man!! Are we alright to do the use and re-add trick?

infinite dreamer
09-12-2018, 05:57 PM
Awesome, thanks man!!

No problem, I'll keep an eye out if you want to drop and re-add me to speed it up.

Deathbat6120
09-12-2018, 06:02 PM
No problem, I'll keep an eye out if you want to drop and re-add me to speed it up.

Alrighty, I'll go ahead and get it all done asap as to make it easier for us both :)

Deathbat6120
09-12-2018, 07:47 PM

Just re-added

EDIT - Just need one more on Deathbat. If anyone can help, please let me know asap! Thanks!

infinite dreamer
09-12-2018, 11:52 PM
Just re-added

EDIT - Just need one more on Deathbat. If anyone can help, please let me know asap! Thanks!

If you don't get it done this week, I can help you next week.

Deathbat6120
09-13-2018, 05:56 AM
If you don't get it done this week, I can help you next week.

Alright, we'll try again then. Thank you for your help so far though, I really appreciate it :)

Fight4life
09-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Alright, we'll try again then. Thank you for your help so far though, I really appreciate it :)

I thought you were done, so I just removed mine. But can put it on again for next week. So sorry

Deathbat6120
09-13-2018, 03:08 PM
I thought you were done, so I just removed mine. But can put it on again for next week. So sorry

No worries man, I did a similar thing a few weeks ago lol. There's always next week :)

AgiLa
09-15-2018, 10:34 AM
Hi again, can someone help me with a set Of predator and lightning talismans? Thank you so much!

SDTull
09-15-2018, 03:55 PM
What's your name in the game? I'm full up right now but if I already have you I'll gladly help out with that.

AgiLa
09-16-2018, 06:38 AM
Hi, LaLa-5406
Thank you so much :)

SDTull
09-16-2018, 05:32 PM
Sorry, I don't have you and I have no passengers I can kick off at the moment. That could change in a few days. Hit me up in a couple of days.

infinite dreamer
09-19-2018, 01:15 PM

If you're around today, I put the zone talismans back on my Navigator Eddie so you can take another crack at the mission.

Deathbat6120
09-19-2018, 02:35 PM
If you're around today, I put the zone talismans back on my Navigator Eddie so you can take another crack at the mission.

Just used him now to finally finish that mission. Thank you so much for your help, I owe you one! :D

infinite dreamer
09-19-2018, 05:53 PM
Just used him now to finally finish that mission. Thank you so much for your help, I owe you one! :D

Anytime, keep up the good work! Did you finish up Sniper as well yet?

Deathbat6120
09-19-2018, 06:25 PM
Anytime, keep up the good work! Did you finish up Sniper as well yet?

You too, mate! Yep, all sorted on there too. Thank you again! :D

AgiLa
10-14-2018, 06:18 AM
Hi SDTull, could you please equip your gunner character with a set Of predator and lightning talismans again? So I could complete the mission potent Combo V Next Week...
Thank you so much!