PDA

View Full Version : Navigator Eddie

Monte47
10-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Since the update, the Roaring Wave for Navigator will only let you hit “late”. As soon as I hit the button, it says late, even before the circles have started to close.

Silentknight
10-23-2017, 03:38 PM
Since the update, the Roaring Wave for Navigator will only let you hit “late”. As soon as I hit the button, it says late, even before the circles have started to close.
Go earlier, lotsa toons like that, possessed rockets 4 example. There's slight variations in perfect hit timing 4 most toons, then there's the odd ones that r off the fuckin grid!!!

Monte47
10-23-2017, 04:03 PM
Go earlier, lotsa toons like that, possessed rockets 4 example. There's slight variations in perfect hit timing 4 most toons, then there's the odd ones that r off the fuckin grid!!!

There’s all sorts of weird toon stuffs. I’ve had characters of mine steal beneficial effects when they can’t, I’ve had them get extra turns when they can’t, just some weird glitches.

Silentknight
10-23-2017, 05:52 PM
There’s all sorts of weird toon stuffs. I’ve had characters of mine steal beneficial effects when they can’t, I’ve had them get extra turns when they can’t, just some weird glitches.

Same with every update! Had the extra turn on my own team when I clearly had no toon capable! Stability seems to have improved so that's a plus!!! Here anyways.

Monte47
10-24-2017, 12:49 AM
Same with every update! Had the extra turn on my own team when I clearly had no toon capable! Stability seems to have improved so that's a plus!!! Here anyways.

Lol yeah, still here. Tho, I did just utter the words “this f-ing game” after pulling my eighth ritual three star shit weed soul lol.