PDA

View Full Version : Two suggestions for new features

MetalKing
10-25-2017, 12:54 PM
I saw it posted in another thread that someone mentioned that they would like to see an in-game chat feature with online players. I wanted to repeat that here, and add that I would like a trooper chat or at least identify if a player you are chatting with is your trooper.
The second feature I would like to see is a guild. It could be made up of all your troopers, or a separate collection of players. It could have events, and be tied into pvp with guild rankings of how you all are doing in relation to other guilds. We could earn guild rewards for different accomplishments - rewards such as skill shards and special toons. These could be tied to rankings or to an accomplishment. An example of an accomplishment might be first time you reach a new division, first time you beat a higher level player, beat a specified area or toon in the game(guild missions). Etc.

blade685
10-25-2017, 01:25 PM
I saw it posted in another thread that someone mentioned that they would like to see an in-game chat feature with online players. I wanted to repeat that here, and add that I would like a trooper chat or at least identify if a player you are chatting with is your trooper.
The second feature I would like to see is a guild. It could be made up of all your troopers, or a separate collection of players. It could have events, and be tied into pvp with guild rankings of how you all are doing in relation to other guilds. We could earn guild rewards for different accomplishments - rewards such as skill shards and special toons. These could be tied to rankings or to an accomplishment. An example of an accomplishment might be first time you reach a new division, first time you beat a higher level player, beat a specified area or toon in the game(guild missions). Etc.
it can be good :cool:

Dank Brew
10-25-2017, 07:13 PM
I like these suggestions. But I hope they wait on it if so... Need to concentrate on playability...

DIEDD
10-25-2017, 07:18 PM
I see this in another game, really cool features and very useful for this types of games.

blade685
10-25-2017, 07:31 PM
dev is very slow on that game not before a very long time i think