PDA

View Full Version : Worthwhile Low * Troopers?

rchimus
08-16-2016, 11:37 PM
Two questions

1. Are there any 1 or 2 * troopers worth keeping and upgrading or are they all vendor trash?

2. Are there any 3* troopers who perform exceptionally well that should be upgraded further?

Thanks!

Fudjo
08-17-2016, 09:56 AM
1. For standard souls, probably not. Even if there is, getting one should be quick and easy. For non-rare gunner/trooper souls, I'm not sure, but I know others on these forums are experimenting with them.

2. Magus Allied Trooper (blue). His power ability is a reflect shield for your whole party that prevents a lot of damage and dishes out a lot of damage. His basic ability is an AOE barrage that does a surprisingly high amount of damage, and on top if it gives a chance to give your whole party a stat bonus for a turn. He's absurdly good for all worlds at all difficulty levels.

Kaijester
08-17-2016, 10:29 AM
1. Pharaoh Sun Spirit

2. Too many to name...lvled green soulless demon, demon dog and a few others.

Nekroliun
08-17-2016, 02:25 PM
Demon dog got butfed in this update, he now stuns anything that is in 30% after he hits them with his basic, too bad this happened just as i replaced him with a warrior COTD

And ye, pharaoh sun spirit is op as shit

BillLion
08-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Demon dog got butfed in this update, he now stuns anything that is in 30% after he hits them with his basic, too bad this happened just as i replaced him with a warrior COTD

And ye, pharaoh sun spirit is op as shit

Ha. I just got my warrior troll leveled and drew a warrior COTD -so I had a similar sub situation.

Nifelheim
08-17-2016, 05:12 PM
The possessed mines are the better 1-2 star ones. Not sure they are worth keeping unless you want to start a project with them.

Trystangst
08-17-2016, 05:17 PM
The real answer is - we don't really know. Not a lot of people have put time into the lower level summons due to the scarcity of money and evolution materials. As the rift dungeons open up and people develop a small arsenal of maxed out units and talismans, I expect you'll see more information forthcoming about the lesser known units. I expanded my unit slots all the way (100) so that I could keep one of each unit. I think I've gotten everything I can get from the 2* souls now - I'm sitting at 68 of 100 with 3 or 4 dupes.

goochklok
08-22-2016, 12:35 AM
I've put a good amount of time into my Undead Allied Soldier(Sentinel) He can only hit one enemy at a time but he hits relatively hard and 50% of the time he steals 20% of the enemy's fury and adds it to your own, good when you like using specials alot. He also heals your group too. Magus Allied Soldier is really good too. AOE, hits really hard and his reflect ability is very useful. Only problem is he's really squishy. I also hear the Bomber Boys are good too but I haven't put much time into the few i've got.

Vaseodin
08-22-2016, 12:46 AM
Bomber boys (just about all), the pharaoh sun spirit (warrior and magus), green stone golem, purple harpy, mummy dog, blue harpy, undead allied soldier green, possessed mine (purple and yellow), obsessed rockets (red), pharaoh dog, and many many others!