PDA

View Full Version : Fate talisman?

SirSpooksAlot
10-26-2017, 03:40 AM
I have bought one fate talisman and am going to get the rest as I saw the opportunity to put it on my eternity eddie and it seemed like a really good idea. Any thoughts on them and what characters to use them on maybe?

EnricoPalazzo
11-29-2017, 01:03 PM
I use them in combination with Chance talismans on Navigator and an Assassin CotD.
Generally they're useful on hard hitters with random or true damage, they gain most from the Ascension buff.
Critical hit + Ascension almost hits like a nuke.
I find them difficult for PvP, too much luck involved for my taste, but you can make it work of course.

Tim28213
09-07-2018, 07:36 PM
I have recently been looking at a few people's character set ups and have noticed Fate Talismans appear A LOT.
Would someone be so kind as to explain what makes the Fate talismans so great? I have been debating getting a set but I wondered if they are really that much better than some of the other purple 3-sets, particularly Immortal.

Fudjo
09-07-2018, 09:30 PM
I'm guessing it's because Fate Talismans are easier to get than Immortal Talismans. Just spend Iron Coins and get them, as opposed to having to slog through a high floor of Garden of Despair over and over and over again.

Fudjo
09-20-2018, 07:27 PM
I have recently been looking at a few people's character set ups and have noticed Fate Talismans appear A LOT.
Would someone be so kind as to explain what makes the Fate talismans so great? I have been debating getting a set but I wondered if they are really that much better than some of the other purple 3-sets, particularly Immortal.

As a follow-up to this, Fate talismans are great for PvE farming, as the damage spikes up a ton when the toon gets Ascension. They're especially good with Navigator Eddie as you can give him a set of Fate and a set of Chance. The Ascension buff from Fate talismans stacks with the Increased Critical Hit Chance buff from Chance talismans, turning Navigator Eddie into a room-sweeper.

I'd assume that Immortal talismans would be better for PvP, but your mileage may vary.

Stormseye
09-21-2018, 02:46 AM
I use them on my Doomsday Eddie. They are far better than immortal for me. I also pair them with an Angel set. They work well on Iron Eddie too.

Ip4
10-16-2018, 01:47 PM
is fate talisman still popular?I have near 3000 IC and thinking to buy FATE or invest in relics?

infinite dreamer
10-16-2018, 02:30 PM
is fate talisman still popular?I have near 3000 IC and thinking to buy FATE or invest in relics?

I use them a lot. I picked up a second set recently. They're great on Nav Eddie, Beast Eddie and Astra. Especially for farming the BNW GOD levels. Just got a DD Eddie, so I definitely will try him with them as well.

Ip4
10-16-2018, 02:33 PM
great,then i will buy them :)

Blade
10-16-2018, 02:38 PM
I also like them, but they aren't that essential in my opinion. Placing one set on Navigator is a safe bet, as the ascension once in a while speeds up the farming procedure. But is this really that important anymore with all the relics we have collected? Before the relics were introduced, fate was even more important I think.
They are also nice for PvP, but only if you don't expect them to work as great on your attack team as on the defense team...it often seems like they get exactly the right buff out of the 3 which they need in the respective situation :)
And don't forget, the Talis don't work anymore after revive happened.

Ip4
10-16-2018, 03:08 PM
what happened is one character using fate+ immortal talismans?in that case fate doesn't give immortal?