PDA

View Full Version : Random crashes

PerthEddie
08-17-2016, 03:19 AM
Is anyone else getting random crashes when you are on the loading screen waiting to battle? Over the last day or so it must have happened to me about 12 times costing me sands of time, Trooper points and my Troopers possibly thinking I am not using their champion.

I did log this with support yesterday but just wondered if anyone else having this problem?

Gonzo
08-17-2016, 03:27 AM
I'm not getting any crashes, but this build made it impossible to play for a lot of people.

You can find comfort in not being one of the many people that lost their account... I know, it's silly but unfortunately this is the current state of the game.

osogaru
08-18-2016, 01:56 PM
same here. I've noticed that : when you shut down and restart the game between each battle, there are less crash for the 1st battle. I think too that the game crash more when you have a trooper.

Bryan-3528
08-18-2016, 01:59 PM
yes mine has been crashing again too at the start of battles. sucks when you bring a trooper along and then try again and you cant select that trooper :(

and Gonzo is right with the bottomline about if you can log in or not. each time it crashes or another bug hits me, i take a deep breath and try to sympathize with those that cant even play but want to.

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 02:11 PM
PerthEddie: one thing you might find of comfort is that often your troopers will get their 25 points even if you crash. See this thread: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?769-Trooper-badge-accumulation-rules-question&highlight=trooper

Baba-8301
08-18-2016, 02:18 PM
Yes, I get infrequent crashes when starting a battle (with and without troopers) and when (quickly?) flicking between characters on the My Team page.

PerthEddie
08-18-2016, 02:22 PM
PerthEddie: one thing you might find of comfort is that often your troopers will get their 25 points even if you crash. See this thread: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?769-Trooper-badge-accumulation-rules-question&highlight=trooper

Thanks Jennie. I hadn't seen that thread. Others are right too - at least I have been able to play where some have been locked out for days :(

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 02:24 PM
Thanks Jennie. I hadn't seen that thread. Others are right too - at least I have been able to play where some have been locked out for days :(
I was one of 'em. It wasn't fun. But they sorted it eventually. Hopefully your prob will get dealt with too xx