PDA

View Full Version : "Halloween souls" are a joke.

Yup
10-27-2017, 05:47 PM
Pulled an Ultimate Sacrifice.. got 30 "Halloween Souls" and Skill shards....

Those 30 "Halloween" souls yielded nothing but typical 3 star rare souls. There were a few gunner class characters, still 3 star though.

What a rip off. No 4 or 5 star rare G/A characters from an Ultimate sacrifice.

So this "Halloween" promotion is to offer LESS than what is typical.

generationswine
10-27-2017, 06:27 PM
i tossed some of my 5 stars into the BBQ to get void today.. 5 halloween souls, all 3 star. i feel you man. got a gunner corrupt rescuer tho :)

Dank Brew
10-27-2017, 08:55 PM
That is some bullshit. Ultimate sacrifice takes forever to get that many 5* characters. And then you get 30 3* characters from it? WTF NF that is insane.
Sorry dude, that's crazy.

Ah crap the forum is bugging now... The i'm not a robot didn't work more than twice today.

blade685
10-27-2017, 09:11 PM
3 try on brave new world level 10 for 15 sand of time X3 and 0 Halloween souls... wtf
and only shit with Halloween souls was buying

Yup
10-27-2017, 10:19 PM
Complete bullshit.. just look at what I gave up....

And I was mistaken I actually got 40 "Halloween" souls that were all 3 star characters....

Bradata
10-27-2017, 10:43 PM
Complete bullshit.. just look at what I gave up....

And I was mistaken I actually got 40 "Halloween" souls that were all 3 star characters....

I hope these toons were dupes, I would never sacrifice Eddie that is not a dupe just to get another that might not be as good as the one sacrificed!

Yup
10-27-2017, 11:12 PM
yeah dups.. but I sacrificed level 100 dups and kept level 1's (no skill shards lost). So Really I sacrificed all the time putting in experience more than anything.

More than anything.. given the high-end sacrifices I've made recently (Exalted, 2 Ultimates, Grand).. and REPEATEDLY gotten HORRIBLE returns... well.. I may be done with this game entirely. To be frank.. I get MUCH BETTER rewards just from filling the purple ring.

Yup
10-28-2017, 12:09 AM
3 try on brave new world level 10 for 15 sand of time X3 and 0 Halloween souls... wtf
and only shit with Halloween souls was buying

FYI Garden of Life - level 6 - 5 times and it dropped one for me.. it did convert to a 4 Star Fear of the Dark Eddie (Duplicate for me). There's no way I'm sitting and manually got through level X just for these. I'll auto-play lower levels, building to that mission achievement and at least benefiting from talisman upgrading. At level 6 I at least get 8 runs though with full SOT.

jigsore
10-28-2017, 09:31 AM
A complete joke!! And I'm sick and tired of this game!!!

Just sacrificed all of my eddies and all of my toons. Got a lot of Halloween Souls, not even a single Prisioner dropped (and they said it had higher chance)!!!
That's it for me! I'm tired of wasting my F*** time on a random based game.....

It was fun while it lasted.... Goodbye!

blade685
10-28-2017, 12:57 PM
A complete joke!! And I'm sick and tired of this game!!!

Just sacrificed all of my eddies and all of my toons. Got a lot of Halloween Souls, not even a single Prisioner dropped (and they said it had higher chance)!!!
That's it for me! I'm tired of wasting my F*** time on a random based game.....

It was fun while it lasted.... Goodbye!sorry for you all players are bored and they do nothing to change problems:
It began ridiculous...

the only Halloween souls was the 9 on market and only shit characters with it
Sacrifice level 6 = 0 Souls (we don't have 50 eddies 5* to do many high sacrifice dev...)
10-15 try on brave new world life and fear level 3 to 10 and 0 Halloween souls... wtf ...
Halloween souls are only on brave new world and sacrifice no??
I will never loot Halloween eddie and prisoner , it' s true with that rng, wake up dev and test the events before :mad:

Demnity
10-28-2017, 01:27 PM
Why are you guys being so impatient? Luck is a part of this game. Think if everyone gets the HE, would it be a super rare toon anymore? It would become too common and the game will get boring if everyone is using it ... Getting tilted and sacrifice some of your toons is something you can't avoid and GET USED TO IT !!!

jigsore
10-28-2017, 01:41 PM
I don't like RNG when I'm spending my time on something, like i did on this game.
I Sacrificed everything I had, Got me a lot of halloween souls, and not one of those "increased chance" chars. Isn't it too much randomness already?

I prefer to waste my time on something that pays up after some time of "hard work". Not spending my time to be hung up on some random generator that makes useless that time i've spent.

Anyway, each one of use values time their own way. This is only my point of view.

satani
10-28-2017, 01:49 PM
since yesterday me and a friend have played garden of fear x. now ~2 complete sot runs. That is 5 fights, x 2 on 6 devices equals 60 fights and got us TWO halloween souls! And guess what? All 3*! I mean, considering the time spent compared to the results, it is a joke!

Demnity
10-28-2017, 02:01 PM
I don't like RNG when I'm spending my time on something, like i did on this game.
I Sacrificed everything I had, Got me a lot of halloween souls, and not one of those "increased chance" chars. Isn't it too much randomness already?

I prefer to waste my time on something that pays up after some time of "hard work". Not spending my time to be hung up on some random generator that makes useless that time i've spent.

Anyway, each one of use values time their own way. This is only my point of view.

I know how you feel though because once i got more than 70 souls but they were all 3*. Quite pissed about it for a time though. However if i think about it, pulling too many strong toons would get me tired of this game real quick. I want somehitng unexpected, so when you open up a soul and get a 5*, it is a thrilling sensation ...

blade685
10-28-2017, 02:01 PM
since yesterday me and a friend have played garden of fear x. now ~2 complete sot runs. That is 5 fights, x 2 on 6 devices equals 60 fights and got us TWO halloween souls! And guess what? All 3*! I mean, considering the time spent compared to the results, it is a joke!

It's totally ridiculous yes...and no news of lotb team for that actual shit event to change that......

Kris-0707
10-28-2017, 07:24 PM
It's totally ridiculous yes...and no news of lotb team for that actual shit event to change that......

What did you expect? Americans are the most laziest people on this planet ... :rolleyes:

Nicko
10-28-2017, 08:43 PM
What did you expect? Americans are the most laziest people on this planet ... :rolleyes:

Except the team is in Canada ;)

Silentknight
10-28-2017, 08:52 PM
Except the team is in Canada ;)

Now now! They prolly just migrated.

Yup
10-31-2017, 03:22 AM
My point was out of 40 Halloween souls at least 1 should have been a 4 Star or better drop.. that's a 1:40 ratio.. not too much to ask. They've set the rare drop rates way too high for souls that are rare to begin with. If the souls were commonplace, then I could see a more rare high toon drop.. it if it's difficult to get the souls... then it shouldn't MORE difficult to get a rare drop from them.

And screw all you bashing Americans. You are clueless bigots.

Ian
10-31-2017, 08:07 AM
And screw all you bashing Americans. You are clueless bigots.

Calm down dear, it's called "making a joke" (or perhaps just baiting people who are easily triggered...)

Silentknight
10-31-2017, 06:52 PM
Calm down dear, it's called "making a joke" (or perhaps just baiting people who are easily triggered...)
Ditto. Little touchy??? Any country that would elect Trump deserves 2 b bashed, lmao! Learn how 2 take a joke! Besides, isn't Canada the biggest state? Yuck!!! It's snowin here! Merry...errrr, Happy White Halloween!

Monte47
11-02-2017, 02:53 AM
I’ve been lucky with the drops I’ve gotten, but that said, I’ve only farmed BNW and probably have only gotten five or so Halloween souls. I’ve done almost all my 50 troopers in BNW since the event started. That sucks.

bort
11-02-2017, 03:47 AM
im up to 50 hallowed souls and close to the same in G/A for this event.

I've gotten a single 5* out of all of them (which is about normal odds) - my 4th rainmaker. Its my only 5* G/A toon, and I've gotten four of them.

I've managed to round out a few of my missing 4*'s with this and the last event, but still - was really hoping for a prisoner.

blade685
11-02-2017, 10:33 AM
im up to 50 hallowed souls and close to the same in G/A for this event.

I've gotten a single 5* out of all of them (which is about normal odds) - my 4th rainmaker. Its my only 5* G/A toon, and I've gotten four of them.

I've managed to round out a few of my missing 4*'s with this and the last event, but still - was really hoping for a prisoner.i'm sure of one thing if you have a 5 or 4* character you have many chance to loot it again and again
Same for me rainmaker dupes and never VH eddie and i m waiting for prisoner since the beginning of the game
It's the so frustrating dupe system of that game
just for you don't have all characters :rolleyes:

Dank Brew
11-02-2017, 04:39 PM
Well, after farming BNW GOL VI auto farm the entire duration of the event, i've got 3 soul drops.

THREE SOUL DROPS.

I'm sick of this shit.

Yup
11-03-2017, 05:21 PM
FYI I got Hollowed Eddie from a Legendary soul... not a Halloween soul.

Saigrim
11-03-2017, 05:50 PM
No more cash from me...

$25, 7000 Ironite, Trooper points, numerous Sands refills, half my roster, 3 VI sacrifices, 2 Votex fills....

No Doctor or Hallowed Eddie.

Never been more disenchanted with this game as I am now.

Saigrim
11-03-2017, 05:55 PM
The amount of BNW levels I ran in the past week is staggering. And for what? Three Hallowed souls. Souls of all forms are so inundated with junk toons the odds are worse than ever now.