PDA

View Full Version : Fate Talismans

druid138
10-30-2017, 10:59 PM
Can anyone confirm if these will still be available after the monthly reset?

slauki
10-30-2017, 11:06 PM
i hope so, but it might be too badassish if there would be more than one set at this point...not entirely sure about that.

druid138
10-30-2017, 11:10 PM
i hope so, but it might be too badassish if there would be more than one set at this point...not entirely sure about that.

Fair point, but 3000 ICs for a set is steep, and they haven't been available very long.

Yup
10-31-2017, 03:24 AM
How could they NOT be?? I mean using every single SOT you generate.. winning every battle... it'll take a while to get enough to buy a set.

Sparton_LOTB
10-31-2017, 04:26 AM
True, Fate, Hunter, and Predator Talismans that are in the PVP Store are limited to one per month, but all are intended to be permanent additions to that store, so you'll be able to get another one of each subtype at the start of next month (and then another set in December, etc). Unlike the previous promotions from earlier in the year that were temporarily using talismans slated for the Brave New World, these talismans are a permanent addition to the PVP Store (although they may be featured in limited time promotions elsewhere from time to time).

druid138
10-31-2017, 03:34 PM
True, Fate, Hunter, and Predator Talismans that are in the PVP Store are limited to one per month, but all are intended to be permanent additions to that store, so you'll be able to get another one of each subtype at the start of next month (and then another set in December, etc). Unlike the previous promotions from earlier in the year that were temporarily using talismans slated for the Brave New World, these talismans are a permanent addition to the PVP Store (although they may be featured in limited time promotions elsewhere from time to time).

Excellent news, thanks!