prin666team
10-31-2017, 07:43 AM
Rage and hungry talisman for a misión?

blade685
10-31-2017, 09:25 AM
it s rage and hunter in LOL X

JJJ428
10-31-2017, 10:56 AM
I am hoping they do some sort of purchase pack for some of these talismans. I cant imagine how people are going to complete some of these missions. Apparently there is a lighting and zone one as well.

Bradata
10-31-2017, 02:45 PM
Tell me about it! I've been hunting those Rage talismans for the pass week, probably did 70-80 runs on GoF lvl9 & 10 and I got only one of them and I will need 2 more to complete the set. I guess no one will be able to complete these missions any time soon, I saw slauki did a lot of runs in GoL on the higher levels and didn't get even one Zone talisman. I guess the last 3 missions will be a big pain in the butt and will take forever to complete.
Nice missions, NF! BNW is the worst feature in the game and full with bugs that's why no one liked to play it and now devs noticed it and decided to screw with our heads and had those talisman sets included in the last missions. Yhey! :p

blade685
10-31-2017, 03:27 PM
Tell me about it! I've been hunting those Rage talismans for the pass week, probably did 70-80 runs on GoF lvl9 & 10 and I got only one of them and I will need 2 more to complete the set. I guess no one will be able to complete these missions any time soon, I saw slauki did a lot of runs in GoL on the higher levels and didn't get even one Zone talisman. I guess the last 3 missions will be a big pain in the butt and will take forever to complete.
Nice missions, NF! BNW is the worst feature in the game and full with bugs that's why no one liked to play it and now devs noticed it and decided to screw with our heads and had those talisman sets included in the last missions. Yhey! :pi have a set of rage if you need bradata

R1ck
10-31-2017, 03:39 PM
i have a set of rage if you need bradata
Hi blade, do you have a set of rage and Hunter in one toon? Already used your GRE but you can delete me to add you again if you have.

Bradata
10-31-2017, 04:16 PM
i have a set of rage if you need bradata

Thank you for your offer, blade! I will probably regret it but I have all 50 troopers slots taken with long time loyal troops and don't want to kick them out right now.

Yup
10-31-2017, 11:02 PM
Funny :) I have a set of Hunter because Iron Coins will buy them... but I only have 1 Rage (need 4 for set)... 1 Lightning (need 3 for set)... 1 Zone (need 4 for set) ... can't seem to grab the others. They don't drop often enough.

T-Man
10-31-2017, 11:39 PM
I also only have 1 rage talisman after farming way too many times, so thanks!

Yup
11-04-2017, 05:31 AM
Damn Garden of Fear is actually slightly easier for me than the other two.. yet I CAN NOT get any Rage Talismans to drop... no matter how many times I play it. Actually I don't see ANY talismans.. not even Echo or Strike... (I just don't need Echo or Strike for the missions). All I see are runes.. that's it.. every time... which are helpful but come on already!!!!

Yup
11-06-2017, 06:18 PM
stuff

Blade Your inbox is full.

It's the Warrior Lord Of Light mission and takes 3 runs.. So Warrior LOL isn't available until tomorrow or Wednesday. Then I need to run through it 3 times with the rage/hunter talismans. And since I can only use a trooper once each day. Well, it's going to take 3 weeks. If that's too much I understand.

blade685
11-06-2017, 06:20 PM
i will clean my mailbox and no problem send me mp when you leave or give me the time :D

Yup
11-06-2017, 06:34 PM
i will clean my mailbox and no problem send me mp when you leave or give me the time :D

I will absolutely send you a message when I'm done. Without fail. And you will get the trooper badge from me daily, guaranteed. I can easily beat lvl X Warrior LOL on autoplay, so there's no concern I'l loose any of the run throughs.

Thank you very much!

blade685
11-06-2017, 06:41 PM
I will absolutely send you a message when I'm done. Without fail. And you will get the trooper badge from me daily, guaranteed. I can easily beat lvl X Warrior LOL on autoplay, so there's no concern I'l loose any of the run throughs.

Thank you very much!
Good troopers are here for that ;)

Lord Schmeb
11-21-2017, 02:06 AM
Blade, I just sent you a PM and requested you in game. After 200+ runs through BNW, I've acquired 2 Ragers, but I'm stuck. (I'll never need to worry about leveling red talismen again, so I guess that's a silver lining...?)

<gag>

prin666team
12-12-2017, 02:39 PM
hello I played with a soldier with the talismans in his samurai eddie and he did not tell me the achievement of mission.
That mission is only for your own characters or can you also with soldiers?

Sick
12-12-2017, 06:19 PM
You could use a trooper to do the mission in the past. Now it is either bugged or it was stopped. There have been quite some questions on this, but as far as I know the devs did not comment on them.

Mizrael
12-14-2017, 06:28 PM
Fudjo has got both sets and he regularly swaps between his Samurai ans Navigator to alow his troopers to do them quests.i haven’t tried it yet, because i don’t care much about missions and achievements so i can’t confirm that it works.
from what i recall, it was bugged but was supposed to be fixed by the november patch.

prin666team
12-19-2017, 07:37 AM
I need 2 soldiers with this talismans for the red dog today.
prin666team-1487