PDA

View Full Version : List of new missions

blade685
10-31-2017, 05:45 PM
You can describe all missions here , i will update the first message by category
It can help many players because you can validate a mission not yet listed in your game

1-Location 2-description 3-number of try needed (1 to 3):

Lord Of Light VI(Gunner): set of invisibility talismans equipped to gunner class character / 3 times
Lord Of Light X(Gunner): set of Quake Talismans on a Sentinel class / 3 times
Lord Of Light X(Gunner): set of Lightning and Predator Talismans on any character / 3 times
Lord Of light X(Assassin): set of Vampyric Talismans on a Assasssin class / 3 times
Lord Of Light X(Warrior): set of Comet talismans equipped to a Magus class character / 3 times
Lord Of Light X(Warrior): set of rage and hunter talismans equipped to any character / 3 times
Lord Of Light III(Magus): set of Health Talismans on a Desert Guardian / 1 time
Lord Of Light IV(Magus): set of Cyclone Talismans on a Magus class / 3 times
Lord Of light X(Magus): set of Zone eater Talismans on a Gunner class / 3 times
Lord of Light III(Sentinel): set of Strength Talisman on EDDIE (the first one) / 1 time
Lord of Light X(Sentinel): set of Paralysis + Explosive Talismans on a Warrior class character / 3 times (not really sure that it was a warrior required...sry)

Garden of Dismay: set of strike talisman on any character / 3 times
Garden of Dismay VIII: with a set of endure talismans equipped to any character / 3 times
Garden of Fear VI: set of immunity talismans equipped to any character / 3 times
Garden of Fear: Use Magic Burn on Undead Rescuer / 3 times
Garden of Fear: Use Silence on Demon Spawn / 3 times
Garden of Fear: Use Passive Disable on Corrupt Rescuer (Warrior) / 3 times
Garden of Life X: set of chance talismans equipped to any character / 3 times

blade685
10-31-2017, 05:46 PM
Reserved.........

Kamuz24z
10-31-2017, 06:37 PM
Lord of light Magus X -a set of zone eater talismans on a Gunner - 3 times

blade685
10-31-2017, 06:40 PM
Lord of light Magus X -a set of zone eater talismans on a Gunner - 3 times
Updated :)

yojo
10-31-2017, 07:20 PM
Lord of Light III (Sentinel) with a set of strength talisman equipped to EDDIE (the first one): one time
Garden of Dismay with a set of strike talisman equipped to any character 3 times

blade685
10-31-2017, 07:43 PM
Lord of Light III (Sentinel) with a set of strength talisman equipped to EDDIE (the first one): one time
Garden of Dismay with a set of strike talisman equipped to any character 3 times

updated thanks

thealchemist
11-03-2017, 07:52 AM
clear LOL VI Gunner with a set of invisibility talismans equipped to gunner class character 3 times
clear GoF VI with a set of immunity talismans equipped to any character 3 times
clear GoL X with a set of chance talismans equipped to any character 3 times
clear LOL X warrior with a set of rage and hunter talismans equipped to any character 3 times

I'd assume most people have done these although I haven't. I'm kinda taking my time about it.

blade685
11-03-2017, 10:29 AM
clear LOL VI Gunner with a set of invisibility talismans equipped to gunner class character 3 times
clear GoF VI with a set of immunity talismans equipped to any character 3 times
clear GoL X with a set of chance talismans equipped to any character 3 times
clear LOL X warrior with a set of rage and hunter talismans equipped to any character 3 times

I'd assume most people have done these although I haven't. I'm kinda taking my time about it.

updated thanks

MoonShadow
11-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Lord Of Light X (Warrior): set of Comet talismans equipped to a Magus class character / 3 times

Lord of Light X (Sentinel): set of Paralysis + Explosive Talismans on a Warrior class character / 3 times (not really sure that it was a warrior required...sry)

Also these I am still at:

Use Magic Burn on Undead Rescuer in Garden of Fear / 3 times

Use Silence on Demon Spawn in Garden of Fear / 3 times

Use Passive Disable on Corrupt Rescuer (Warrior) in Garden of Fear / 3 times

thealchemist
11-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Lord of Light X (Sentinel): set of Paralysis + Explosive Talismans on a Warrior class character / 3 times (not really sure that it was a warrior required...sry)

From memory it was as I'm pretty sure I used Beelzebub.

Next one on my list is
clear Garden of Dismay VIII with a set of endure talismans equipped to any character 3 times

blade685
11-03-2017, 02:13 PM
updated!!!

satani
11-03-2017, 06:46 PM
was in any Update noted, that the new missions are also to receive a new Dog? Warrior Bloodred Pharaoh Dog. A healer that specializes on the "echo" effect? Just received my first 25 red fragments. THought first, they were for a warrior class soul, then i noticed a new red 150 stack.

blade685
11-03-2017, 07:17 PM
was in any Update noted, that the new missions are also to receive a new Dog? Warrior Bloodred Pharaoh Dog. A healer that specializes on the "echo" effect? Just received my first 25 red fragments. THought first, they were for a warrior class soul, then i noticed a new red 150 stack.

you need to do 200 missions to unlock him with 150 fragment yes

MoonShadow
11-06-2017, 07:32 AM
Lord Of light X(Assassin): set of Vampyric Talismans on a Assasssin class / 3 times

blade685
11-06-2017, 10:37 AM

updated. . . . .

Sick
11-20-2017, 12:53 PM
Are there more than 200 missions? My mission counter is set on 197 now and I can see three more missions (Lethal Force IV, Potent Combo IV and Latent Ability IV). Do they all end after level IV? By the way, is there anybody out there who has a set of Zone Talismans and who could help me outWednesday as a Trooper?

blade685
11-20-2017, 01:53 PM
Are there more than 200 missions? My mission counter is set on 197 now and I can see three more missions (Lethal Force IV, Potent Combo IV and Latent Ability IV). Do they all end after level IV? By the way, is there anybody out there who has a set of Zone Talismans and who could help me outWednesday as a Trooper?

Yes it seems to be more than 200 but we can't see them because of our so good dev team :rolleyes:

Sick
11-20-2017, 02:08 PM
OK, what else? I really can‘t believe that these guys mess it up again and again. What‘s wrong with them?

Another Nomad
11-20-2017, 02:38 PM
Yes it seems to be more than 200 but we can't see them because of our so good dev team :rolleyes:

Actually I see a trooper already has the CPD shockingly enough. Even if it just the one.
So either they somehow hacked the thing, or you probably auto complete the thing at a lower number than 200 thanks once again to gross incompetence on someone's part. Again.
You would think the developers would learn by now.

blade685
11-20-2017, 02:40 PM
OK, what else? I really can‘t believe that these guys mess it up again and again. What‘s wrong with them?

i think they don't know how to debug the game :rolleyes:

Sick
11-21-2017, 12:55 PM
OK, finished all missions except Zone Eater and Lightning. I do not know if there are any additional missions behind those. Anyway, my missions counter already reached 200 and I got the Crimson Dog. Is that a bug as well? In the past you had to do all missions to get the reward.

blade685
11-21-2017, 02:13 PM
OK, finished all missions except Zone Eater and Lightning. I do not know if there are any additional missions behind those. Anyway, my missions counter already reached 200 and I got the Crimson Dog. Is that a bug as well? In the past you had to do all missions to get the reward.

always stuck at 196 with no missions since 2 weeks now :rolleyes:

IceManFerrar
11-21-2017, 04:44 PM
Lucky you, Sick...congrats!

I have only the Lightening/Predator mission, and my mission counter is showing as 197.

Hopefully the update later today will have a fix for this issue that Blade and I (along with other folks) are facing.

JJJ428
11-21-2017, 04:49 PM
I am pretty sure Sparton confirmed that plus I got a email from support saying this update should solve it for a lot of people.

scott-5496
11-21-2017, 05:07 PM
I did get a message from NF that this would be resolved in the next update. So fingers crossed we all get the Crimson Dog at last - I think I am on 194 or so and all missions done since yesterday. Though it does keep coming up to be claimed in the missions screen - I click on it to accept the reward but then after a time it comes back again over and over...weird!

Peppoah
11-21-2017, 05:43 PM
I got the dog already, but didn’t get the 3 skillshards for the 400
Used skillshard achievement. I claimed them but they weren’t in my inventory. I hope the update will fix it, too. I got only the standard answer from support.

Yup
11-21-2017, 05:48 PM
All missions complete sitting at 193/200 for the achievement. No dog. Sent a message to support 2 days ago.. no response as of yet. But it does appear an update is happening in an hour or so. We'll see.

I got the dog already, but didn’t get the 3 skillshards for the 400
Used skillshard achievement. I claimed them but they weren’t in my inventory. I hope the update will fix it, too. I got only the standard answer from support.

I pulled a couple big sacrifices yesterday... I'd swear for one I got 7 skill shards 3, 3, 1 -- but a few minutes later my inventory only showed 3. I chalked it up to my fuzzy brain, but now I'm not so sure.

Yup
11-21-2017, 08:50 PM
Achievement bug appears corrected in Nov update... I got the dog finally.

blade685
11-21-2017, 08:55 PM
Achievement bug appears corrected in Nov update... I got the dog finally.

not me completely bugged for me :confused:

URock
08-08-2018, 08:40 PM
How to get the Bloodred Pharaoh Dog? I have finished the 200 missions and got the 25 fragments, but there are only 25 more to receive from the missions. How to get 150 fragments? Did I missed something?

FabioMcBaltz
09-25-2018, 10:50 PM
I do not have Garden's missions completed because my phone is old and game crashes when i play higher levels in BNW scenario LOL

kryton
10-06-2019, 07:48 PM
Looking for a little help with finishing off the last of my missions(been putting off finishing these for a while now).

Dungeon Power III
Use Lower Power Effects on Corrupt Rescuer(Magus) in Garden of Dismay 3 times.

Which character has this ability?
I have searched all over Deathbat's Character and effects guide but can not find this specific ability.

Thanks

Muzzleloader
10-06-2019, 07:54 PM
I think I used storm Eddie. I believe alliance general and one of the angels also will work.

kryton
10-06-2019, 07:58 PM
So Lower Power Effects=Drain or Steal Power?

Muzzleloader
10-06-2019, 08:01 PM
Yes, power talisman may work.

kryton
10-06-2019, 08:07 PM
Thanks,looks like these Talismans should work.

Yup
10-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Note that "steal power" is NOT the same thing as "lower power".

For example. GRE will "steal power" but you will never complete any "lower power" achievement with GRE.

dragonek
02-05-2021, 02:45 PM
what i effect Magic Burn this is not in compendium thanks for answer

Nifelheim
02-05-2021, 05:01 PM

Crusader Ed and Icarus come to mind.

Delegreg
02-05-2021, 05:25 PM

Scalding burn

Omnus
02-05-2021, 07:49 PM
THE reference for abilities: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10506-I-ve-created-a-handy-guide-to-LOTB-Characters-and-their-Effects!