PDA

View Full Version : Zone Eater Mission

slauki
10-31-2017, 07:18 PM
hey guys,

thanks to kamuz i was able to clear the rage talisman mission.

would be cool if we would work together to clear the other missions with the uber rare talismans too. the community is the best part of the game for me, so it's really cool to work together for this :-)

the next mission is: clear Magus LOL X with a gunner class character who has a set of zone eater talismans equipped (3 times).

would be cool if the guys who have them would post here, and change their champ accordingly. so we could pay attention to it tomorrow and use your troopers to clear the missions.

i don't have a set and i played GOL 10 like a maniac but that's another story...

Kardas
10-31-2017, 07:32 PM
Back when I drew up my Talisman Location thread (updating it shortly), I came across a piece of info that Zone Talismans seemed to be exclusive to people who purchased Founder's packs (or something like that). I don't know how many of these people are still around, but they could help.

JJJ428
10-31-2017, 08:45 PM
I am going to do my best to grind gol this week. I found a team that completes IX safely every time but isn't too fast if anyone has a more efficient team let me know. My team is VHE. WNBOL, WUR, GPD.

blade685
10-31-2017, 09:03 PM
Back when I drew up my Talisman Location thread (updating it shortly), I came across a piece of info that Zone Talismans seemed to be exclusive to people who purchased Founder's packs (or something like that). I don't know how many of these people are still around, but they could help.

They are too in garden of life level 9-10

Kamuz24z
10-31-2017, 09:06 PM
I am going to do my best to grind gol this week. I found a team that completes IX safely every time but isn't too fast if anyone has a more efficient team let me know. My team is VHE. WNBOL, WUR, GPD.

VHE just for the DK, Grim reaper Eddie with 3 sets of hunter talismans, Kari , Clairvoyant with set of void shields, Blue Buzz

surfingwithdje
10-31-2017, 09:58 PM
I use Vision Eddie/belzebub/artillery dog with a set of thorn/green droid
I switch Vision Eddie for Eternity Eddie for the boss (and have VHE in the 3rd slot if i have to revive).

6-7 min for clearing the level but i can't autofarm with this team :/

JJJ428
11-01-2017, 12:02 AM
I am a bit confused why would it work to take 4 magus into Garden of Life I feel like they might get shredded wouldn't they? Also I am looking for a team I can just send in without looking not looking to switch for the bosses. Right now my current team is holding steady it seems like golden pharoh dog is needed for guaranteed safety but he causes running the stage to go so much slower. I just wish WNBOL would stop using his power move it is so worthless I wish they would update the AI for him.

slauki
11-01-2017, 06:13 AM
so noone has a set of zone eaters? farming them will take weeks, this won't help us in the shortterm :)

Peppoah
11-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Yesterday was so cool, thanks to FallenAngel, Eddielucke and Kamuz. You are the best👍. I hope we find some people with zone eaters. Unfortunately I still need three of them for complete set.

JJJ428
11-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Well just got number 2 hope non stop grinding this week will net me the other two

blade685
11-01-2017, 02:04 PM
only 1 for now...

Sidney
11-03-2017, 02:03 AM
only 1 for now...

Same here... only one for now... but hoping to test some of the new auto teams to see if I can pull some more. Having a full time job takes away from the full time LOTB job...

But I'm not telling you something you don't already know.

I can auto play the levels all day at work with my cell phone stuffed between the pages of a notebook at work, but if I can't auto... I'm left with little time these days. Still manage my troopers, but it leaves not much time for anything else...

JJJ428
11-03-2017, 02:09 AM
I am trying to find a good team to auto GOL IX or even X though that one is more doubtful. I have one that I have runned successfully but trying to find one that can run it faster. I have two zones and plan on running GOL non-stop when I can until I get all 4. My current team takes about 10-15 minutes depending on AI. If anyone has a guaranteed better team let me know. Currently its VHE, GPD, ANBOL, and WUR. I could find a better team if NBOL would stop using their power moves when they never should or if gunner dog or Hellhoud actually would use their power moves.

blade685
11-03-2017, 10:18 AM
i only drop immunity and chance tallismans in Garden of life X.
They want that we complete missions in 2019? lol

zamasu
11-03-2017, 05:26 PM
I'm at 2 and 2 ... Switching between Dismay and Life. Hopefully I get a set of either one by next week

blade685
11-03-2017, 06:03 PM
i do only Life X and only Chance, immunity and shell tallismans :rolleyes:

Tridimensionale
11-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Only 1 and.. i don t even know how they suppose to work xD

bort
11-03-2017, 09:44 PM
I have a zone set, but I don't have the resources to max them to 50. Will this mission work if they're not the primary eddie?

blade685
11-03-2017, 09:52 PM
I have a zone set, but I don't have the resources to max them to 50. Will this mission work if they're not the primary eddie?
just on a gunner:
Lord Of light X(Magus): set of Zone eater Talismans on a Gunner class / 3 times
for me not necessary on the primary eddie

Kamuz24z
11-03-2017, 09:58 PM

On any Gunner class for Lord of light Magus X any Gunner will be fine you don’t have to max them
If you have a free spot open everyone needs those talismans seems you are the only one with a full set
Please send me a recuest man kamuz-8227
Let’s help each other i have rage talismans

bort
11-03-2017, 10:18 PM
On any Gunner class for Lord of light Magus X any Gunner will be fine you don’t have to max them
If you have a free spot open everyone needs those talismans seems you are the only one with a full set
Please send me a recuest man kamuz-8227
Let’s help each other i have rage talismans

I've added you. I still have to set my trooper with zone tals - let me know if it works for you.

I put them on soldier eddie, but he's 4* level 80, so let me know if having him as a backup eddie is enough for the quest. If not I'll have to put it on a better eddie and boost them up.

I have rage talis already, so I'm all good there.

If anyone else needs the zone quest and wants to add me, I have about 6 spots left - bort-1377.

blade685
11-03-2017, 10:27 PM
I've added you. I still have to set my trooper with zone tals - let me know if it works for you.

I put them on soldier eddie, but he's 4* level 80, so let me know if having him as a backup eddie is enough for the quest. If not I'll have to put it on a better eddie and boost them up.

If anyone else needs the zone quest and wants to add me, I have about 6 spots left - bort-1377.

request sent :)

R1ck
11-03-2017, 10:30 PM

Request sent

Kamuz24z
11-03-2017, 10:32 PM

Thanks man You can change it if you want I’m going to need it only for Wednesday Magus lord of light

bort
11-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Thanks man You can change it if you want I’m going to need it only for Wednesday Magus lord of light

Ha! My heads totally not in it. I'll make sure I change it to zone eater for wed.

blade685
11-03-2017, 10:37 PM
Ha! My heads totally not in it. I'll make sure I change it to zone eater for wed.

same for me :)

mikmar
11-03-2017, 11:15 PM

Request sent.
IronMik-8041
Thank you very much

IceManFerrar
11-03-2017, 11:56 PM
Lol, I think Bort is going to be the most popular guy on here for weeks to come while everyone tries to complete this mission.

Congrats Bort, you have just hit everyone’s #1 spot! :)

slauki
11-04-2017, 12:29 AM
bort, dear friend i always wanted to say how much i admire your forums posts and how much i like you as person. you look great today btw.
unfortunatly this came now in my mind and this is totally unrelated to the zone eater talismans :D

joke aside, would like to add you if you have a free slot :-)

cheers

EDIT: sent you a request :D

IceManFerrar
11-04-2017, 12:45 AM
Hahaha, you are such a snake, Slauki!!! :)

bort
11-04-2017, 12:54 AM
bort, dear friend i always wanted to say how much i admire your forums posts and how much i like you as person. you look great today btw.
unfortunatly this came now in my mind and this is totally unrelated to the zone eater talismans :D

joke aside, would like to add you if you have a free slot :-)

cheers

EDIT: sent you a request :D

Haha, of course - added.

Hopefully I can muster some resources to push those tals to lvl50 by wednesday, but right now I have 0 2* evo runes, so its a bit sketchy.

slauki
11-04-2017, 01:14 AM
Hahaha, you are such a snake, Slauki!!! :)

:D

btw if you are back buddy, we should also become troopers again asap :) not sure if i can kick another one right now though....

Haha, of course - added.

Hopefully I can muster some resources to push those tals to lvl50 by wednesday, but right now I have 0 2* evo runes, so its a bit sketchy.

thank you very much. if you put them on a eddie we can use him in the 2nd or 3rd place so it's not that important to push them to level 50 :)

JJJ428
11-04-2017, 01:17 AM
Hi Bort sent you a trooper request too hoping I got in time. I play all my troopers everyday. Thanks for helping us all with this.

bort
11-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Hi Bort sent you a trooper request too hoping I got in time. I play all my troopers everyday. Thanks for helping us all with this.

No problem; I added you

BG840
11-04-2017, 01:27 AM
Community my ass!! I’ve been asking for 2 weeks now if anyone had a set of rages and/or zone eaters. Not one single response from anyone, but yet here’s everyone talking about “trooper help”

Jofer16
11-04-2017, 02:09 AM
Community my ass!! I’ve been asking for 2 weeks now if anyone had a set of rages and/or zone eaters. Not one single response from anyone, but yet here’s everyone talking about “trooper help”

Community here is only community when you have something they want. As you can see by posts above coupled with other behavioral trends, most around here are just snakes in the grass. JJJ is cool though.

bort
11-04-2017, 02:21 AM

Literally just completed my set yesterday. Arent you already one of my troopers?

slauki
11-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Community here is only community when you have something they want. As you can see by posts above coupled with other behavioral trends, most around here are just snakes in the grass. JJJ is cool though.

maybe you should visit the facebook group then, this might be the better community for you :p

thealchemist
11-04-2017, 10:43 AM

I'll send you a request and hopefully you still have a spot open.

Peppoah
11-04-2017, 11:08 AM

I just sent you a request and hope it’s not too late.
My current champ is AOP, not sharded with maxed Comet Talis.

Kardas
11-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Hey Bort,
First off, thanks for offering this! You'll help out a lot of people this way. I was wondering, did you get your set through BNW grinding or were you one of those Founder pack people?
Second, do you still have space in Trooper spots? Otherwise I won't mind waiting till next week.
Cheers

bort
11-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Hey Bort,
First off, thanks for offering this! You'll help out a lot of people this way. I was wondering, did you get your set through BNW grinding or were you one of those Founder pack people?
Second, do you still have space in Trooper spots? Otherwise I won't mind waiting till next week.
Cheers

First - no problem; always happy to help.

Second - I am now full on troopers. I'd happily drop non-forum folks in favour of forum folks, but I can't really tell the difference at the moment. So, if anyone has trooperized me specifically for the zone tals, please pm me when you've finished the mission so I can drop you for someone else who needs to finish it. I drop troopers who are afk longer than 3 days, so there is still time for spots to open up. I'll post here if they do.

Third - I got my set through grinding BNW. I found a team that could autoplay IX with 90% or so success rate and just kept plowing through. I'm now moving on to GoD to get the lightning set.

JJJ428
11-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Hey Bort I am hoping to help out too and eventually get a set of zone talismans. Would you mind telling me your team. I have a team with 100% success rate on GOL IX but it runs anywhere between 10-15 minutes I wanted to see if you had any quicker or better suggestions? Thanks. Mine is VHE, WUR, GPD, and ANBOL.

bort
11-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Hey Bort I am hoping to help out too and eventually get a set of zone talismans. Would you mind telling me your team. I have a team with 100% success rate on GOL IX but it runs anywhere between 10-15 minutes I wanted to see if you had any quicker or better suggestions? Thanks. Mine is VHE, WUR, GPD, and ANBOL.

Mine is only slightly faster at 8-10 minutes, but can sometimes choke at the end.

Samurai - echo/advantage
GPD - energy, invis
ACoC - thorns, resilience, health
WUR - strike, guard

Everyone is sharded but ACoC. He's there to thorn the minions and healblock the boss. Thorns doesn't work against the boss at all. WUR makes everything work by taking all that nasty damage from the waves - he usually dies on the boss. I tried without ACoC and the results were not as successful. The healblock is really useful against the boss to both speed up the shield and to maximize damage while its open.

Samurai with echo is insane. Even on auto he stacks attacks like crazy. I've had boss fights where he does all the shield damage, opens him up, does the max damage to force the shield to close, then opens it back up again in the same turn.

Edit: yes, it was echo, not zone :)

JJJ428
11-04-2017, 06:21 PM
You are saying zone, I think you mean echo. I don't think you can suggest zone talismans when I want to use this team to get zone talismans. Also don't think Samurai has the slots for zone. :) I will try this combination maybe the key is the ox cultist over the nbol. Thanks for your help I figure more people that have these zones the better its going to be hard just one two guys carrying all these missions for us.

yojo
11-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Mine is only slightly faster at 8-10 minutes, but can sometimes choke at the end.

Samurai - echo/advantage
GPD - energy, invis
ACoC - thorns, resilience, health
WUR - strike, guard

Everyone is sharded but ACoC. He's there to thorn the minions and healblock the boss. Thorns doesn't work against the boss at all. WUR makes everything work by taking all that nasty damage from the waves - he usually dies on the boss. I tried without ACoC and the results were not as successful. The healblock is really useful against the boss to both speed up the shield and to maximize damage while its open.

Samurai with echo is insane. Even on auto he stacks attacks like crazy. I've had boss fights where he does all the shield damage, opens him up, does the max damage to force the shield to close, then opens it back up again in the same turn.

Edit: yes, it was echo, not zone :)

Interesting team, I will try with the ACoC. I sent you a request, if you have any spot available

thealchemist
11-05-2017, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the add bort! once mission is completed I am okay with you dropping me so another forum member can complete the mission too :)

MoonShadow
11-05-2017, 09:56 AM
Hey, Bort, I sent you a request, but it seems that you're currently full on troopers.. if you'll have spots available, please consider my request, even if for temporary means. Thank you.

slauki
11-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Hey, Bort, I sent you a request, but it seems that you're currently full on troopers.. if you'll have spots available, please consider my request, even if for temporary means. Thank you.

hey moonshadow, do you have another free slot for me? i sent you a request, would be cool if you could accept.

MoonShadow
11-05-2017, 03:33 PM
hey moonshadow, do you have another free slot for me? i sent you a request, would be cool if you could accept.Of course I have, Herr Slauki. Request accepted. :)

bort
11-05-2017, 03:47 PM

I accepted you Moonshadow.

Right now I'm trying to purge anyone on my list that is afk or not a forum user/not aware that I'll have zone tals ready for the mission.

I'm trying to make room to accept everyone who is trying to add me, but my first step is searching for the name on here, so if you're a lurker and want to add me, make sure you pm me first, otherwise i'll assume you're a non-forum person who is unaware of the zone tals.

slauki
11-05-2017, 04:57 PM
Of course I have, Herr Slauki. Request accepted. :)

tyvm :)

do you mind if i kick you and send you a new request... yeah i'm a greedy bastid, i know ;)

IceManFerrar
11-05-2017, 11:59 PM
:D

btw if you are back buddy, we should also become troopers again asap :) not sure if i can kick another one right now though....

Hey my friend, I’d love to, but I don’t think I’m going to stick around permanently. The Cyborg Monday event seems good if that will give me a chance to get Cyborg Eddie, one of my most wanted before VHE became OP, but other than that I am quite burned out already with the October events and the grinding.

You deserve a more reliable trooper, someone like Moonshadow! :)

scott-5496
11-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Hopefully poor Bort gets a chance to breath with all the requests - I too would like even a temporary slot bort and If I can help you out on anything you don't have then please ask. I also need help on the rage/hunter as only have one set of one of them. Is kardas the helper on that one?

I can seem my trooper blade has his Ed with these two talisman sets so fingers crossed I can use him for Warrior LOL tomorrow.

Cheers

zamasu
11-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Bort, Got Zone? Got a spot? :)

BG840
11-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Bort, I finished run 1 request sent

blade685
11-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Bort, I finished run 1 request sent

Me too but he is not connected since two hours :)

BG840
11-08-2017, 01:05 AM
Me too but he is not connected since two hours :)

Hopefully he’ll check in soon. Send me a request if you need a daily Blade

R1ck
11-08-2017, 01:15 AM
Hi Bort, finished first round and sent you a request

90mphyorker
11-08-2017, 01:21 AM
Bort, I've sent you a request so I can try and clear this mission. If you if have space to accept, that's be great. If not, no worries!

bort
11-08-2017, 01:27 AM
I've re-added everyone who did a run, dropped me, and put back a request. 90mph, I added you too.

I've got some kid-related duties that are going to keep me busy for the next hour or so, then I will check the forums again.

Be sure to send me a PM if you're dropping me for multiple runs to make it easier for me to recognize your ingame name.

R1ck
11-08-2017, 01:37 AM
I've re-added everyone who did a run, dropped me, and put back a request. 90mph, I added you too.

I've got some kid-related duties that are going to keep me busy for the next hour or so, then I will check the forums again.

Be sure to send me a PM if you're dropping me for multiple runs to make it easier for me to recognize your ingame name.

Hi bort, my request was not accepted, resent you again.

T-Man
11-08-2017, 02:14 AM
Bort, I’m sure you are overwhelmed with request, but got room for one more? ;)

bort
11-08-2017, 02:23 AM
Bort, I’m sure you are overwhelmed with request, but got room for one more? ;)

Not at the moment, but send the request anyway (bort-1377) and someone can drop me when they’ve finished their quest. I’m re-adding people as they go, so it should be some time tonight

JJJ428
11-08-2017, 02:37 AM
Hey Bort just need one more to finish this. Thanks.

bort
11-08-2017, 02:43 AM
Hey Bort just need one more to finish this. Thanks.

No problem. Re-added you, kamuz, and rick. Post here when you’ve completed your quest, I’m expecting an invite from T-Man and want to free up a spot

T-Man
11-08-2017, 02:43 AM
Not at the moment, but send the request anyway (bort-1377) and someone can drop me when they’ve finished their quest. I’m re-adding people as they go, so it should be some time tonight

Ok, request sent. Thanks.

R1ck
11-08-2017, 02:46 AM
Hi bort, your inbox is full, just to say that my third request is still pending.

JJJ428
11-08-2017, 02:49 AM
Bort, thanks for the help, I am going to drop you as a trooper to free up some space for you.

R1ck
11-08-2017, 02:54 AM
Thank you Bort for your patience, you can drop me if you want to make space for new people.

90mphyorker
11-08-2017, 03:49 AM

Cheers Bort. Re added you to try and complete the missions in a day. Currently on 1/3.

BG840
11-08-2017, 03:50 AM
Hey trooper finished #2

Peppoah
11-08-2017, 07:32 AM
Hi Bort, thank you for helping everyone. Just send you a new request. One down, two to go. Thank you so much.
Cheers, Pepp

slauki
11-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Hi Bort, thank you for helping everyone. Just send you a new request. One down, two to go. Thank you so much.
Cheers, Pepp

same here, tyvm for your support :)

Hornetaker
11-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Hi bort,
I've just sent you a request. Thanks for helping the forum!
Cheers, Hornet

Peppoah
11-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Just got my second zone talisman, only two more. I hope to get them till next week to take some pressure from Bort.

blade685
11-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Just got my second zone talisman, only two more. I hope to get them till next week to take some pressure from Bort.

and he is only connected a few times a day, big pressure :D

MoonShadow
11-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Just got my second zone talisman, only two more. I hope to get them till next week to take some pressure from Bort.Well, I've got the second zone some weeks ago, after two months from the first one, but since then = nada; and I do every day some runs in the GoL IX... :)

bort
11-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Re-added everyone. I’m at work now and won’t be able to check the phone that often, but I’ll try to as often as possible

T-Man
11-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Mission complete. Huge thanks bort!

Now who has lightning? ;)

blade685
11-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Mission complete thanks bort!
Now i have always only one mission and it is in ASS LOL, i must wait to monday for another mission ?
1 Mission per week lol
There is no solution for that???

Icarus
11-08-2017, 05:38 PM
I can see a lot of this threads for Zone eaters and a lot of people helps each other but... Im just curious in, what does the Zone Eater Ability do?
Could someone take a picture of that skill or explain how does it works?

hold
11-08-2017, 05:49 PM
I can see a lot of this threads for Zone eaters and a lot of people helps each other but... Im just curious in, what does the Zone Eater Ability do?

They are combining reality and LotB and waste your time even more!

R1ck
11-08-2017, 05:56 PM

Check this out

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8664-Brave-New-World-Talisman-Info&highlight=Talisman

Peppoah
11-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Thanks Bort, mission is complete. Feel free to drop me to give someone else the chance. Or should I drop you? I have 3 zone talis at the moment, so maybe I can help someone out next week. I’ll keep the forum updated.

Fister
11-08-2017, 08:29 PM
You have to drop him, pepp, as he can only drop a certain ammount each day.

Hope you get that last zone talisman soon, as I need help for this mission. Will take med a trillion years to get a set of my own. Had one (onslaught) from clearing GoL first time. Sold it as onslaught sucked. 2 weeks later they made them okay. 😅

Peppoah
11-08-2017, 09:21 PM
I found the fourth one in my inventory. If one of my troopers needs them. They’re in my Cyborg. Drop me and send a new request.
Deleted Bort.

IronSentinel
11-08-2017, 10:24 PM
I found the fourth one in my inventory. If one of my troopers needs them. They’re in my Cyborg. Drop me and send a new request.
Deleted Bort.

Just sent you the request!

Fister
11-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Have you a spot for me pep? 😅

thealchemist
11-08-2017, 10:43 PM
I'm at 2/3. I noticed the request I sent to bort last night was missing so I've sent another in the hope of finishing this in the next 80 minutes. Otherwise I'm happy to wait until next week.

Peppoah
11-08-2017, 11:05 PM
I'm at 2/3. I noticed the request I sent to bort last night was missing so I've sent another in the hope of finishing this in the next 80 minutes. Otherwise I'm happy to wait until next week.

Drop me and send a new request.

Peppoah
11-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Have you a spot for me pep? 😅

Send a request.

thealchemist
11-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Drop me and send a new request.

Done and I am also gonna restart the game. It seemed to help when trying to re-add blade yesterday.
edit - oh well there is always next week.

scott-5496
11-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Deleted Bort.

Hi there. Hopefully next week for me if that is possible!

Cheers

IceManFerrar
11-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Deleted Bort.

Hey Pepp my old friend and ex-trooper, I plan on being around and playing this game until the end of this month, so do you mind if I send you a trooper request? Could really use those Zome Talismans for the mission.

Cheers mate!

Fister
11-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Send a request.

Thanks, I will. Will have to wait a week to do the mission though.

DMoney
11-10-2017, 02:43 AM
I have a full set of zone eater and rage talisman. I had no idea we can use them as troopers. I’m working to collect the last lightning. It’s a grind man!

IceManFerrar
11-10-2017, 03:01 AM
I have a full set of zone eater and rage talisman. I had no idea we can use them as troopers. I’m working to collect the last lightning. It’s a grind man!

Aeesome...Do you have an open trooper spot?

DMoney
11-10-2017, 03:07 AM
Aeesome...Do you have an open trooper spot?

I have one slot open as a matter of fact.

DMoney
11-10-2017, 03:14 AM

I submitted my Solider Eddie equipped with Zone Eater as my trooper. If anyone needs him to complete your mission, hit me up. Good luck.

IceManFerrar
11-10-2017, 03:25 AM
Cheers mate, what is your ID?

DMoney
11-10-2017, 03:43 AM
Cheers mate, what is your ID?

Dmoney-7852

IceManFerrar
11-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Cheers mate, request sent.

@Pepp, request still pending your acceptance.

Peppoah
11-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Iceman and fister, please excuse me that it took so long to accept your request. I had to drop two troopers.
Request accepted now and badges sent.

Fister
11-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Iceman and fister, please excuse me that it took so long to accept your request. I had to drop two troopers.
Request accepted now and badges sent.

No worries pepp. Things came up at work, so I wasn't able to give the mission a try. If you don't mind Havning med as a trooper I'd like to give it a try next time the magus cave is available.

Got 3 lightning talismans currently, so with any luck, maybe I can help you there if you need. If nothing else, I'm good for daily supply of badges. 😄

Peppoah
11-11-2017, 12:08 AM
No worries pepp. Things came up at work, so I wasn't able to give the mission a try. If you don't mind Havning med as a trooper I'd like to give it a try next time the magus cave is available.

Got 3 lightning talismans currently, so with any luck, maybe I can help you there if you need. If nothing else, I'm good for daily supply of badges. 😄

Thanks for your offer fister. With the help of Moonshadow I could clear the lightning mission last week. My next mission is very easy. Clear Assassin LOL X with a set of Death Talismans in an assassin toon. I’m curious what comes next. They show me just one mission after the other.
Cheers, Pepp

GotN
11-11-2017, 09:39 PM

Hey fister, would it be possible you set a champ with lightning/ predator talisman for tomorrow LoL X gunner mission? Sent you a PM.

IceManFerrar
11-12-2017, 12:13 AM
Thank you so much, Pepp and DMoney...will def use your champions when LoL Magus opens up.

@Bort, do you have room for one more trooper? I need a 3rd Trooper, else Pepp/DMoney, I will have to play that remove/add trooper game with one of you. :)

Cheers guys and thank you again so much!

IceManFerrar
11-12-2017, 12:17 AM

Hey Fister, do you have room for another trooper? I will need help with those Lightening and Predator sets as well.

Thank you so much!

Fister
11-12-2017, 01:49 AM
If/when I get a complete set I'm sure we can work it out. But I still need one more, and the drop rate is just terrible.

Keep an eye on the forum as others have a complete set and might be able/willing to help you. If you have not completed the mission when I hopefully soon get a complete set, I will gladly help you.

Cheers

IceManFerrar
11-12-2017, 02:43 AM
If/when I get a complete set I'm sure we can work it out. But I still need one more, and the drop rate is just terrible.

Keep an eye on the forum as others have a complete set and might be able/willing to help you. If you have not completed the mission when I hopefully soon get a complete set, I will gladly help you.

Cheers

Cheers mate, thanks a lot! Moonshadow has a set and is a trooper of mine, so I may try the add/delete tactic with him.

Coletrain
11-14-2017, 03:49 AM
Magus dungeon opens tomorrow...would anyone with Zone talismans be willing to help me out with this mission?

bort
11-14-2017, 03:51 AM
Magus dungeon opens tomorrow...would anyone with Zone talismans be willing to help me out with this mission?

I can. I have at least one spot open and will be culling the list to get more.

bort-1377

*My current trooper doesn't have zones, but I'll be sure to switch it up for tomorrow.

Coletrain
11-14-2017, 04:01 AM

bort-1377

*My current trooper doesn't have zones, but I'll be sure to switch it up for tomorrow.

Great, thanks! I've sent you a request. Once the dungeon opens i'll add/drop you to complete it, but after that if you'd like a daily trooper the spot is yours.

Yup
11-14-2017, 04:10 AM

I can autoplay GOL IX with Navigator (or Grim), Clairvoyant, Gunner Dog, and Assassin Corrupt Droid (all fully sharded)..... and I can beat it and beat it and beat it and beat it and beat it , refill SOT, beat it beat it beat it beat it .. and still not see any Zone talismans. I'll see comet, immunity, and chance talismans.. but never any Zone (or lightning).

Same thing for GOF IX.. I see echo and counter.. never Rage.

I just dread... no.... fucking HATE.. playing level X... 30-40 minutes of non-autoplay time for MAYBE (probably not) a payoff. But from my perspective, I've only gotten the single rage, zone, and lightning talismans I have from level X.. so it may be an unavoidable evil unless I can convince someone to be a trooper. It'd be one thing if level X GUARANTEED a talisman drop of one of 4 to 6 different talismans which might be the talisman I need... but without a guarantee.. I should go play video poker.. better odds.

I swear it's the most time consuming, non user-friendly, annoying part of the game entirely.

I'm looking to clear up the zone and lightning missions... hopefully I'll have the rage mission completed tis week or next (thanks to a gracious trooper).

bort-1377

If you ever have a spot open, and would be willing... please let me know. I've purposefully left 3-4 trooper spots open to hopefully gain some help with these missions since the talismans NEVER F'n drop.

Peppoah
11-14-2017, 09:12 PM
I can help out, too. Tomorrow. I have zone in my cyborg. So the burden is not only on Bort. And please delete me after you finished the mission.
Cheers, Pepp

Yup
11-14-2017, 10:06 PM
I can help out, too. Tomorrow. I have zone in my cyborg. So the burden is not only on Bort. And please delete me after you finished the mission.
Cheers, Pepp

Thanks Pepp! Request sent! (Yup-3338)

If you hate my trooper.. tell me what you need.... I've got 8-10 fully-sharded max toons.. i'll switch.

Amarthir
11-14-2017, 10:08 PM
Well I've been pretty quiet about this part but I'm 1/3 finished so if Bort and Pepp can help me out it would be much appreciated.

IceManFerrar
11-14-2017, 11:50 PM

bort-1377

Hi Bort, do you have a free slot? I need one more trooper to complete the Zone mission.

Thanks in advance mate!

@DMoney, can you please switch your Champion back to your Soldier Eddie with the Zones? I sent you a PM earlier today as well.

bort
11-15-2017, 12:10 AM
Hi Bort, do you have a free slot? I need one more trooper to complete the Zone mission.

Thanks in advance mate!

@DMoney, can you please switch your Champion back to your Soldier Eddie with the Zones? I sent you a PM earlier today as well.

accepted; let me know if it doesn't work.

Peppoah
11-15-2017, 02:04 AM
Well I've been pretty quiet about this part but I'm 1/3 finished so if Bort and Pepp can help me out it would be much appreciated.

No problem send a request.

Peppoah
11-15-2017, 02:06 AM

Thanks in advance mate!

Hi Iceman, you can play the same trooper three times. Just drop him and send a new request. Let me know if you need help.

IceManFerrar
11-15-2017, 02:51 AM
Hey Pepp, Bort, I removed both of you after playing your troopers, and have sent requests back again. Can you please accept it?

Thank you both so much! Bort, I can remove you after I am done, so that someone else can use your Zone Champion.

Pepp is my regular trooper anyway...:)

Peppoah
11-15-2017, 03:18 AM
Something went wrong. Send a new request, please

IceManFerrar
11-15-2017, 03:33 AM
Something went wrong. Send a new request, please

Hey Pepp, I just resent it..please check. Cheers trooper!

bort
11-15-2017, 04:01 AM
Hey Pepp, I just resent it..please check. Cheers trooper!

Added you back - let me know if it worked.

Also, to anyone else here that is adding me - please PM me to ensure that you're a forum person trying to complete the quest and not a rando

IceManFerrar
11-15-2017, 04:18 AM
Hi Bort, you disappeared off my list for some reason. In any case, I accepted Pepp’s request, so I’m all good...I managed to complete the mission, so yay, finally!

Thank you both so much!
Cheers my fellow Maiden brothers!

Peppoah
11-15-2017, 04:22 AM
Hi Bort, you disappeared off my list for some reason. In any case, I accepted Pepp’s request, so I’m all good...I managed to complete the mission, so yay, finally!

Thank you both so much!
Cheers my fellow Maiden brothers!

You’re always welcome, Iceman. Please delete me now for today to give others the chance. I’ll send you a request tomorrow and go to bed now. It’s almost 5:30 am here in Germany. Good Night.

Fister
11-15-2017, 06:05 AM
1 mission done, 2 more to go. Sent you a request pepp.

scott-5496
11-15-2017, 09:08 AM
You’re always welcome, Iceman. Please delete me now for today to give others the chance. I’ll send you a request tomorrow and go to bed now. It’s almost 5:30 am here in Germany. Good Night.

Request sent fir re ad Pepp. Cheers

Peppoah
11-15-2017, 11:30 AM
I’m back if someone needs help. Let me know.

Fister
11-15-2017, 12:03 PM
2/3 now. Just one last time pepp. 😀
Let me know if you need me to dump you after that.

Peppoah
11-15-2017, 01:22 PM
To all my troopers,
Please delete me after you finished the mission. I need the trooper spots for other players that are waiting. I want to help you all, but can only delete five troopers per day.
I’ll send new requests to all my long time troopers tomorrow. I don’t need new troopers and I’ll delete most of you after today. It took me a long time to get 50 great, loyal troopers and I want them back after today.
Cheers, Pepp

Ezz
11-15-2017, 03:07 PM
Hey Pepp, tried to add u one more time to finish the challenge, gamer tag is Ezz thanks

Ezz
11-15-2017, 03:21 PM
Mission complete! Thanks Pepp, I deleted you immediately after to make space for others

Fister
11-15-2017, 03:34 PM
I just need one more time pepp. I have sent you a request. ☺

Fister
11-15-2017, 03:53 PM
Mission complete, thanks pepp. 😁 Gonna leave you and make room for others.

Cheers

Yup
11-15-2017, 04:07 PM
bort, Pepp.. thanks so much for you're help.

I need one more run. Already removed and resent requests. Yup-3338

Thanks!

IceManFerrar
11-15-2017, 06:27 PM

Sorry Pepp, I just saw this message...didn’t get a chance to come to the forum until just now. Let me know if I still need to remove you.

Cheers and thanks again my friend..wow, you stayed up real late yesterday...much appreciated my friend!

Yup
11-15-2017, 06:34 PM
THANK YOU Bort and Peppe. I've cleared the Zone Eater mission. Actually used Pepp's trooper for the final run, but made certain you both got 2 trooper badges from em today.

I removed you both so you have space for others.

Again, thank you very much.

Another Nomad
11-20-2017, 05:09 AM
If it is not too much trouble let me know whomever if there is space/trooping available for this too. Stuck at stage IV of this blasted thing. Any help would be appreciated and hopefully repaid.

Nomad-4412

edsel
11-20-2017, 01:12 PM
one of my troopers has a set on gunner eddie and I would tell you who if the f-ing game would load-can you NF guys reboot please? I need to farm LOL Assassin X pls thx

Sick
11-20-2017, 02:30 PM
I need to do the Zone Eater Mission this Wednesday. Can someone please help?

Peppoah
11-20-2017, 08:05 PM
If you need Zone, call Pepp-7418!
I’ll be at your service on Wednesday.
Send your request after the reset on Tuesday and you’ll be helped.
No requests before as I’m full with troopers atm.

I’ll make some space for the mission and please delete me after you’re finished.

bort
11-20-2017, 11:01 PM
I will also be available for the mission, but be sure to reply here or pm me directly to ensure I know you’re a forum-player who’s looking to complete the quest

Aristo4
11-21-2017, 12:17 AM
If you need Zone, call Pepp-7418!
I’ll be at your service on Wednesday.
Send your request after the reset on Tuesday and you’ll be helped.
No requests before as I’m full with troopers atm.

I’ll make some space for the mission and please delete me after you’re finished.

Hey troop I'm gonna need you for the zones, or whoever else can help an old fart lotb'er :cool:

I think all I miss are zones, and rage/hunter...

Another Nomad
11-21-2017, 07:20 AM
I will also be available for the mission, but be sure to reply here or pm me directly to ensure I know you’re a forum-player who’s looking to complete the quest

I'll request your help too as I do Pepp for tomorrow. I wish the application had a good contact system though.
If I get one more person it will be enough for the day...until the next quest stage that is.

Sick
11-21-2017, 07:59 AM
To Pepp and Bort: Thanks a lot for offering your help. I will send my request tomorrow.

PerthEddie
11-21-2017, 03:26 PM
Pepp and Bort - any chance of some help with this mission after reset? If so I will send Pepp a request. Bort can you PM me your ID or send me a request? I will remove you both once done :)

Peppoah
11-21-2017, 03:28 PM
Pepp and Bort - any chance of some help with this mission after reset? If so I will send Pepp a request. Bort can you PM me your ID or send me a request? I will remove you both once done :)

No problem. Send a request after reset.

Another Nomad
11-21-2017, 05:19 PM
No problem. Send a request after reset.

If not too much trouble, I already requested you as I wish Bort too, assuming this post actually appears up in time. Well, I will when it comes. I keep mixing up time zones between hemispheres, no lie.
If both of you work out I need one more then. Would repay back if needed!

- Nomad-4412

bort
11-21-2017, 11:02 PM
I've got about a half-dozen+ PM's regarding my digits to add, and since this forum makes me wait like a minute between PM replies, I'm going to post it here.

bort-1377

ZeusGR
11-22-2017, 12:09 AM
Thank you to Bort and Pepp. Request sent to both. Much appreciated!!

ZeusGR
11-22-2017, 01:31 AM
Zone tali mission is glitched. Ran LoL X twice with 2 separate troopers and still showing 0/3. Anyone else seeing the same issue?

Thanks Pepp for the add so far!!

ZeusGR
11-22-2017, 01:36 AM
Third time not a charm. Ran it again, thank you Bort, and still 0/3. Any devs like to chime in?

Another Nomad
11-22-2017, 02:48 AM
I've got about a half-dozen+ PM's regarding my digits to add, and since this forum makes me wait like a minute between PM replies, I'm going to post it here.

bort-1377

Requested with thanks.
Anyone else if their thing manages to work?

PerthEddie
11-22-2017, 04:42 AM
Zone tali mission is glitched. Ran LoL X twice with 2 separate troopers and still showing 0/3. Anyone else seeing the same issue?

Thanks Pepp for the add so far!!

Same here. Ran Pepp's champion and it hasn't counted. Thanks Pepp for letting me use him. I have removed you as promised. If this gets fixed today can I add you again?

Sick
11-22-2017, 05:54 AM
Pepp and Bort, I have added you both. Let‘s see, if the counter works for me. I want to finish those missions although I received the CPD already.
The devs mentioned yesterday that they have improved the drop rates of those super rare talismans. Could that be the reason they do not count anymore when used on troopers?

Ip4
11-22-2017, 06:11 AM
I need help with zone talismans mission,can someone help?

Ip4
11-22-2017, 09:36 AM
Whats wrong with this update?Finished zone mission 1/3 but it's still 0/3 in mission,whyyyyyyyyy?

Peppoah
11-22-2017, 10:50 AM
Same here. I know of two troopers where it didn’t count. This really sucks. I offered my help to lots of people but can do nothing. I made a trial with one of my troopers, where I changed the Talis from Eddie to prisoner, didn’t work, too.
Please fix it, immediately!
And give me my three skillshards, that you stole from my inventory.
I won’t quit the game, but this sucks big time!

Peppoah
11-22-2017, 05:29 PM
Is Bort here?
Could one of your troopers clear today’s mission?
None of mine could.

ZeusGR
11-22-2017, 05:47 PM
Is Bort here?
Could one of your troopers clear today’s mission?
None of mine could.

Pepp - I ran Borts trooper as well as DMoney and none of them were credited.

Ip4
11-22-2017, 05:55 PM
big thanks to Pepp but bugs are against us...

bort
11-22-2017, 06:01 PM
To everyone that can't run the mission: Don't fret, because even if you completed it, the overall mission progress is borked and you won't get the dog anyway.

Sick
11-22-2017, 06:52 PM
Also run the mission with Pepp‘s trooper. It did not count. I hope it will once they repair this bug. If they only could be as creative on the game as they are on inventing new bugs.

Nifelheim
11-23-2017, 03:49 AM
Pep didn't count for me either. Can I add you again next tuesday?

Peppoah
11-23-2017, 12:27 PM
To everyone that I deleted today, send me new requests next week. I hope they’ll fix the game till then.

ZeusGR
11-24-2017, 03:12 PM
To everyone that I deleted today, send me new requests next week. I hope they’ll fix the game till then.

Thanks Pepp

Nifelheim
11-26-2017, 03:56 AM
I neeed help on this mission. Avoided initial rush of help request. Please and thanks. ID is nifelheim-2173

ZeusGR
11-26-2017, 03:39 PM
I neeed help on this mission. Avoided initial rush of help request. Please and thanks. ID is nifelheim-2173

I'm sure these missions are still bugged. Recent posts from members stating the current Potent Combo V mission using their troopers not getting credited.

Silentknight
11-26-2017, 03:59 PM
I'm sure these missions are still bugged. Recent posts from members stating the current Potent Combo V mission using their troopers not getting credited.

Doubt it's a bug. Prolly one that was fixed, lmao, they fixed one!!! Highly doubt NF wants us getting something easier via troopers. Especially after improving drop rates. Add to that some are getting extra badges & 'oh, we can't have that!'. Could be wrong but an answer would be nice! Hey Chaos, 1 run...1 zone, 2 now...yippie!!!

ZeusGR
11-26-2017, 04:24 PM
Doubt it's a bug. Prolly one that was fixed, lmao, they fixed one!!! Highly doubt NF wants us getting something easier via troopers. Especially after improving drop rates. Add to that some are getting extra badges & 'oh, we can't have that!'. Could be wrong but an answer would be nice! Hey Chaos, 1 run...1 zone, 2 now...yippie!!!

HAHA, no doubt. Thanks to my masochistic tendencies, I can continue to grind away with pleasure. God forbid otherwise.

Ip4
11-29-2017, 06:38 AM
Devs still didn't fix using troopers in zone mission?

Chaosego888
11-29-2017, 11:52 AM
It still took me 60+ runs after the drop rates were tuned to get the final one, would help if I could

Ip4
11-29-2017, 12:24 PM
They didn't improve drop rates in GOD,that's fake what they said,i am farming GOD X last few days above 80times and no ZONE talismans or any other talismans there....

90mphyorker
12-04-2017, 09:48 AM
They didn't improve drop rates in GOD,that's fake what they said,i am farming GOD X last few days above 80times and no ZONE talismans or any other talismans there....

I got 3 Zone Eater Talismans in a lot less than 80 runs.

No Immunity Talismans which I was looking for though.

Nicko
12-05-2017, 01:49 PM
I made maybe 25 runs of GoL X on Sunday.

Three Zone Eaters and one Immunity - compared to what I used to see this seemed much better.

ZeusGR
12-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Finally completed the zone set so if anyone needs assistance, once the bug is fixed, feel free to send a request.

Ip4
12-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Zeus i will send you request next week,hope they will fix in next few days...

ZeusGR
12-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Zeus i will send you request next week,hope they will fix in next few days...

No need Ip4, you are already one of my troopers. :D

Ip4
12-06-2017, 03:12 PM
lol 😂. .

Ian-4726
12-06-2017, 07:53 PM
lol 😂. .

Yeah so I finally collected a Full set of zone talismans. More than happy to help others complete the missions. I’ll change my trooper to Samuri on red days for the RAGE mission and Cyborg on wednesdays for the ZONE Mission.

Ian-4726
12-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Yeah so I finally collected a Full set of zone talismans. More than happy to help others complete the missions. I’ll change my trooper to Samuri on red days for the RAGE mission and Cyborg on wednesdays for the ZONE Mission.

I also have the lightning set now so I’ll change my trooper to a magus on Sunday’s. I have a few I could use, which would you guys suggest or is it just a case of getting 25 trooper points in the kitty.

ZeusGR
12-13-2017, 12:19 AM
For those in need of assistance with the Zone Eater mission and, of course, the bug is fixed, send me a request. Cyborg is set.

Another Nomad
12-19-2017, 11:42 AM
Am definitely in need for this still. Shall I add now or wait until the next reset?

Nomad-4412

PerthEddie
12-19-2017, 12:27 PM
Yes now this is fixed I need to do all 3 as well if anyone out there can help?

Chaosego888
12-19-2017, 04:31 PM
Yes now this is fixed I need to do all 3 as well if anyone out there can help?
Hey man, I'll put my Tailgunner in tonight for the Zone mission

IceManFerrar
12-19-2017, 07:16 PM
I have a Zone set which I can place on my Soldier Eddie if anyone needs help. The Zones are all 3* Un-leveled, but I assume that you just need the Eddie to ride along and that you have your own main Eddie to do the heavy lifting! :)

Please PM me with your game ID. Would appreciate it if you can use him quickly, since he is my main Eddie for grinding and I need to revert his Talismans back to the usual ones, lol!

Hey Chaos, after these guys are done with the Zone Eater mission, can you please set your champ to one which has the Lightening and Predator Talismans in time for Saturday’s Gunner LoL? That is the last mission I have left. Fister and Moonshadow are my other two troopers with those Talismans, so I only need one more — You! :)

Cheers mate, thanks a lot!

Chaosego888
12-19-2017, 08:27 PM
Hey Chaos, after these guys are done with the Zone Eater mission, can you please set your champ to one which has the Lightening and Predator Talismans in time for Saturday’s Gunner LoL? That is the last mission I have left. Fister and Moonshadow are my other two troopers with those Talismans, so I only need one more — You! :)

Cheers mate, thanks a lot!
Hey IceMan, I'll put Storm Eddie in Saturday before reset, just remind me if I forget

Ip4
12-19-2017, 10:05 PM
Zeus can we do 3 times zone mission tomorrow?

slauki
12-19-2017, 10:27 PM
put in a cyborg with zones as champ, but be carefull troopers they are only at 3* level 30

@ip4 then you only need to readd once :)

90mphyorker
12-19-2017, 10:31 PM
I have a set as well so can place my Champ with them, if anybody needs help.

Peppoah
12-19-2017, 11:19 PM
As most of you might know, my cyborg is at your service. They’re all max level. No SS. Three will, one bulwark.

IceManFerrar
12-20-2017, 03:48 AM
Hey IceMan, I'll put Storm Eddie in Saturday before reset, just remind me if I forget

Cheers Chaos, appreciate it man, will remind you if needed.

Thanks again bud!

PerthEddie
12-20-2017, 01:02 PM
Need 1 more to finish the mission. Sent Peppoah a request earlier but not sure if he has been on today yet?

90mphyorker
12-20-2017, 01:32 PM
90mphyorker-7463

Cyborg Eddie set with Zone Talismans. Feel free to add me if you want PerthEddie. Have 2 free spaces.

Ip4
12-20-2017, 02:26 PM
finally done 3/3 zone,thank you all!

Peppoah
12-20-2017, 04:36 PM
Andy-4743, I accepted your request. Please drop me from your list after you’re finished. The same goes out for Ip4. Thank you and I’m glad I could help some of you.

PerthEddie
12-20-2017, 10:52 PM
Andy-4743, I accepted your request. Please drop me from your list after you’re finished. The same goes out for Ip4. Thank you and I’m glad I could help some of you.

Thanks for the help. All done and dropped so you have a slot back

90mphyorker - thank you so much for the offer of help. Pepp had already accepted my request when I logged in

Another Nomad
12-23-2017, 01:28 PM
Not sure yet if I had added any of you all before for this or not - but any for the next stage in this chain of Lightning and Predator? Any help would be appreciated. Please remind me if not so otherwise
Nomad-4412

tex-0775
01-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Hey, i need some help with this mission. Apparently i have done one run, grinding trooperpoints i guess, but i have no clue as to which of my troopers who have these. To go through them all is probably impossible, and none have them on their current champion

I would take an "add/run/delete trooper" also, if thats possible

Thanks in advance, tex-0775

JJJ428
01-17-2018, 02:43 PM
I just joined the all the important talismans club, So if anyone else needs help running some missions let me know and I will set my champion as needed.

Pablo
01-17-2018, 03:06 PM
I just joined the all the important talismans club, So if anyone else needs help running some missions let me know and I will set my champion as needed.

It would be nice if you can add me, I just sent a request, my username is Pablo-9865, thanks!

JJJ428
01-17-2018, 03:52 PM
added you and have cyborg eddie with zone talismans as my champion

zamasu
01-18-2018, 07:36 PM
I join the Club.

Got Zone, Lighting and Rage. Anyone that needs help. let me know. I'll add you but unfortunately I will have to delete you since I am full of loya troops

Kamuz24z
01-18-2018, 11:57 PM
I join the Club.

Got Zone, Lighting and Rage. Anyone that needs help. let me know. I'll add you but unfortunately I will have to delete you since I am full of loya troops

Congrats man I was able to get all those as well

Yup
01-19-2018, 01:37 AM
Slightly frustrated. farmed GOL for 2 days straight.... 5 SOT refills today alone before the rollover.... still ended up 1 Zone talisman short damn it! Do however have a butt-load of Immunity now.

Saigrim
01-19-2018, 01:27 PM
Any of my Troopers that can throw Zone talismans on a Gunner toon this evening at reset would be highly appreciated. I just need one more LoL Magus X run.

Peppoah
01-19-2018, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=Kamuz24z;65376]Congrats man I was able to get all those as well[/

Same here. I’m in your club.

zamasu
01-19-2018, 04:58 PM
Congrats man I was able to get all those as well

Same here. I’m in your club.

What should we call our new Club? XD

zamasu
01-19-2018, 04:59 PM
Any of my Troopers that can throw Zone talismans on a Gunner toon this evening at reset would be highly appreciated. I just need one more LoL Magus X run.

If you want to add me for one run I can help you out
Zamasu - 9900

ZeusGR
01-19-2018, 06:23 PM
Ive set my champ for Magnus LoL if anyone of my troopers need to clear the mission

JJJ428
01-19-2018, 06:44 PM
I have done the same if any of my troopers still need to complete this

Saigrim
01-19-2018, 07:38 PM
If you want to add me for one run I can help you out
Zamasu - 9900

I’ve sent a request, Zamasu. And you’re more than welcome to stay on my roster permanently. Ask any of my Troopers on the forums and they’ll vouch I’m an everyday, full 50 Trooper runner. Have been pretty much from the beginning. I just booted someone who hadn’t played in 85 days. Lol.

I’ve got probably two other slackers. Everyone else is solid.

Chaosego888
01-19-2018, 09:08 PM
Any of my Troopers that can throw Zone talismans on a Gunner toon this evening at reset would be highly appreciated. I just need one more LoL Magus X run.I can change mine to Soldier if you still need help

Saigrim
01-20-2018, 03:43 AM
I can change mine to Soldier if you still need help

Thanks, Chaos. Very appreciative of that. Not sure what happened to Zamasu. Lol.

Nifelheim
01-31-2018, 02:51 AM
sent a few requests, need 2 more. seems everyone finished the missions already though..

nifelheim-2173 , if you have room to add

Mariner-1212
01-31-2018, 02:16 PM
sent a few requests, need 2 more. seems everyone finished the missions already though..

nifelheim-2173 , if you have room to add

I just put out my Soldier Eddie with Zones for you, if you've already used me for the day, delete me and add me again, and do that until you've completed the mission \m/

Seventhson6669
02-23-2018, 11:19 PM
If someone needs Zone Eater mission, use my gold Pharoah dog

wolfknight1972
02-28-2018, 05:50 AM
I'm still looking for help with the rage/hunter missions, zone eater mission and once those 2 are done the lightning/predator missions. I play pretty much everyday (unless life interferes) . Any help would be appreciated. If your willing to help and want a daily player my I'd is Wolfknight-3365.

aileenquinn
05-02-2018, 10:00 PM
hi, Wolfknight

I have Grim Reaper Eddie with Lightning + Predator so you can add me now or when you get that mission.

aileenquinn
05-02-2018, 10:06 PM
Hi! I'm stuck with this mission, I played too many times levels 9-10 of Garden of Life and only get one zone eater talisman :'(

anybody can help me?

My champ is at your disposal if you need it.

thanks!

Reeb99
05-02-2018, 10:49 PM
Hi! I'm stuck with this mission, I played too many times levels 9-10 of Garden of Life and only get one zone eater talisman :'(

anybody can help me?

My champ is at your disposal if you need it.

thanks!

I have a Cyborg set up with a zone set. I have somebody wanting to use my SoL with the Comet set, so I'll probably switch back and forth as long as they aren't on the same day.

aileenquinn
05-02-2018, 11:09 PM
I have a Cyborg set up with a zone set. I have somebody wanting to use my SoL with the Comet set, so I'll probably switch back and forth as long as they aren't on the same day.

Thanks Reeb99, I send you a request and when your Cyborg is available, it will be perfect!