PDA

View Full Version : Best Warrior Eddie

blade685
11-02-2017, 06:58 PM
After all game updates is there finally a good warrior Eddie (worst Eddie class since a long time) for PVP and PVE with or without Skill Shards
Perhaps The Shaman who had more updates?

Dank Brew
11-02-2017, 07:02 PM
For PVE I strictly use my RTTH eddie these days. He does insane damage with chance talismans (For not being fully sharded yet...). But like any other warrior.... He is squishy. I doubt any warrior eddie will ever be good for PVP because of low HP.

blade685
11-02-2017, 07:03 PM
For PVE I strictly use my RTTH eddie these days. He does insane damage with chance talismans (For not being fully sharded yet...). But like any other warrior.... He is squishy. I doubt any warrior eddie will ever be good for PVP because of low HP.

you can vote for him :)
only really updated are RUN TO THE HILLS EDDIE and SHAMAN no?
Shaman, Samurai and Coalgiver (he is a joke Eddie but have some HP ^^) have more HP
Edit: thanks for your vote Dank Brew

Dank Brew
11-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Hp is a problem for them yes...
you can vote for him :)
only really updated are RUN TO THE HILLS EDDIE and SHAMAN no?

Yeah I believe so. RTTH eddie (chance talisman and strike) paired with green general and hellhound is a wicked combo, especially if you bring AoF also. Round 1 is all you need lol

blade685
11-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Yeah I believe so. RTTH eddie (chance talisman and strike) paired with green general and hellhound is a wicked combo, especially if you bring AoF also. Round 1 is all you need lol

You think PVE not PVP? :D

Amarthir
11-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Personally I think Shaman Eddie takes the cake. He had a nice variety of negative effects in his moveset and can stack lots of effects when he has an Echo set. But when Trooper Eddie comes out, if he comes out as a warrior as I'm led to believe, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the title as best warrior Eddie.

Dank Brew
11-02-2017, 07:17 PM
You think PVE not PVP? :D

Well, comparing him to my grim reaper... It's pointless to bring him to PVP lol. Unless of course it's an all green team... But of course every PVP match is different. I'd definitely never use him on defense, unless they came out with some sort of red talisman that helps keep him alive lmao

Dank Brew
11-02-2017, 07:18 PM
BTW I don't have shaman eddie... So that greatly influences my responses here. I wanted to cry earlier when I saw a screenshot of someone sacrificing two shamans along with other 5*s to get bullshit.

Dank Brew
11-02-2017, 07:24 PM
But when Trooper Eddie comes out, if he comes out

Well honestly, from the track record of NF... The hype will be for nothing. He will look cool, but he will move like a sloth, hit like a fruit fly, and be as squishy as a banana... Damn you NF

Rain88
11-02-2017, 07:39 PM
1. Samurai
2. Run to the Hills
3. Shaman
4. Eddie
5. Coalgiver

Tridimensionale
11-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Samurai was my first maxed Eddie and i still found him very fun to use.. with the right team you can fill his fury really fast, against Pharaoh/Vision defence in pvp does his job ;)
Both echo or couter-stryke talis are good for him..

On the other hand Shaman recently had his power-up .. so i don t know

blade685
11-02-2017, 08:27 PM
1. Samurai
2. Run to the Hills
3. Shaman
4. Eddie
5. Coalgiver

the top three is good certainly the order difficult ^^
My maxed troopers use only Samurai
I have 2 green ( Vision and Pharaoh ) 2 blue ( CR and GR ) one purple ( Eternity because always no VH ) and 1 Yellow ( Cyborg ) fully maxed and 0 Warrior ( difficult to choose the good one )
I'm not sure we ll see a Trooper Eddie soon and if it's like the halloween eddie and prisoner impossible to loot for many players in the last "big shit" event ... :)

MrFreeze
11-02-2017, 08:58 PM
Samurai gets my vote, although I haven’t used any warrior eddies much in a while. I’m boring these days. VHE for my once a day pvp match, and soldier eddie for farming. Yes, I’ve gone back to soldier eddie. He’s great for auto. Try him with explosives, strength, and a random yellow, and...oh wait. This thread is about warrior eddies.

scott-5496
11-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Good old Sam for me. He was my first fully sharded Eddie and in the early days I focused on a fully Warrior based team which was pretty unusual maybe. I cleared most if not all of the missions with my top team (which is a still a go to farming on auto team) of Sam, Hellhound and Artillery Dog (W). For LOL I added to that my Nomad or Warrior Troll. Sam was my first big soul pull and in the same week I got Artillery Dog and Nomad - a few weeks or so later it was Hellhound and I spammed the shit out of levels with that rabble.

blade685
11-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Samurai gets my vote, although I haven’t used any warrior eddies much in a while. I’m boring these days. VHE for my once a day pvp match, and soldier eddie for farming. Yes, I’ve gone back to soldier eddie. He’s great for auto. Try him with explosives, strength, and a random yellow, and...oh wait. This thread is about warrior eddies.

He is fun in pve my most use at the beginning of the game but i shard only eddies usable in pvp and pve for now and him in pvp ... :rolleyes:
and yes it is a warrior thread :)

Amarthir
11-02-2017, 10:51 PM
I'm surprised at the support Samurai has. I must not have been using mine the right way back when I had him. There was a dark point before the sacrifice tuning where I reeeallly wanted to make a Tier VII sac for 50 GA souls. I threw out my only Samurai and my only Visions simply because I didn't use them. Haven't seen either of them since then.

Nowadays the only reason I'd sacrifice a 5* Eddie would be for a 100k sacrifice (yes the biggest possible sacrifice). And I'd only throw them in the pit if it's a dupe.

Rain88
11-03-2017, 02:27 AM
Nowadays the only reason I'd sacrifice a 5* Eddie would be for a 100k sacrifice (yes the biggest possible sacrifice). And I'd only throw them in the pit if it's a dupe.
Why would you want/even consider a 100k sacrifice

blade685
11-03-2017, 10:14 AM
for now we have:

1. Samurai
2. Shaman
3. Eddie (i'm suprising for him :) )
4. Run to the Hills
5. Coalgiver

Samurai seem to be always better than the 2 updated Shaman and Run to the Hills (only one vote)

blade685
11-04-2017, 09:14 PM
shaman nearest of samurai now ^^

blade685
11-06-2017, 09:07 PM
coalgiver always 0 and samurai always on top ^^

Dank Brew
11-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Based on my bullshit RNG, I'm sticking with RTTH eddie. Screw you guys and your good luck.

Shaman, Samurai, and Nomad don't exist. Fictional characters.
And for the record, neither does VHE, Aces high, or rainmaker.

GotN
11-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Have 4 of em so I’ll go for

1. Samuari
2. RTTH
3. Shaman
4. Eddie

Browno
11-09-2017, 10:28 PM
Rtth is really good actually. I used him a lot in pvp even before he got buffed. Good damage and good heal, and one of few early characters to be able to remove beneficials.

blade685
11-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Rtth is really good actually. I used him a lot in pvp even before he got buffed. Good damage and good heal, and one of few early characters to be able to remove beneficials.
you prefer RTTH than samurai?

Browno
11-09-2017, 11:31 PM
In pvp offense yes.

Inishmore
11-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Well to start with I believe the warrior Eddies are by far the most useless in the whole game. Not one of them really has the punch or the overall qualities to convince me so far. I don't have Samurai Eddie but some of my Troopers do and I do think is the one Eddie that comes closes to the deserving the title "Warrior Eddie". On the other hand I never really got warm with Shaman Eddie but maybe I am missing the point on how to use him. Would really love if someone who has him sharded could share his insights on this for I think he is really cool simply couldn't find any team that works with him.

So my favorite at the moment clearly is Samurai Eddie.