PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Shield skill

Nekroliun
08-17-2016, 03:08 PM
So ive been checking out one of my trooper's champion, its a Magus COTD, pretty good, went to battle with him and found this:

WTH, DAS UNACCEPTABLE, WHY IS RETURNED IN "30% TO FREEZE ENEMIES IF HIT WITH RETUNED DMG" SPELLED WRONG, WORST GAME IN APP STORE
, 1/394 DAS HOW BAD IT IS SPELLING IS IMPORTANT U KNO, KIDS PLAY THIS, WE DONT WANNA POISON THEIR POOR MINDS WITH BAD SPELLING, UNACCEPTABLE, 1000 YEARS IN JAIL, ALL OF YOU

Nekroliun
08-17-2016, 03:09 PM
And hey nice introduction, completely original, its not like i copy pasted it from the Death Mark Skill post and changed an assasin troll into a Magus COTD

Dutch
08-17-2016, 03:22 PM
And hey nice introduction, completely original, its not like i copy pasted it from the Death Mark Skill post and changed an assasin troll into a Magus COTD

It's assassin with 4 s's, also the previous post is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes lol

Nekroliun
08-17-2016, 03:33 PM
Ye ik spelling mistakes cuz i dont really kno why, but on this new iphone i dont kno how to type, i used to use an android and with that for some reason i can type easily, and IF the mistakes are the "cuz" and "kno" then those are on purpose cuz I'm too lazy to complete those words

Also when i press space on iphone i sometimes press n or b or whatever is close to space.

Also if ur talking about when i wrote "skills" and it shouldve been "skill's" or when i write shouldve when it shouldve been written should've then that is just stupid. Not being a grammar nazi, just sayin. Maybe i am a grammar nazi, who knows

Also I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME DUTCH, NEVER REPLY TO ANYTHING I POST OR ILL SEND OUT 3 HITMEN AND AN URSA TO HUNT U DOWN

Also if its a great way of the day before my alarm clock and a great way for the next generation of his career. iOS word suggestion op