PDA

View Full Version : Calling all daily troopers!

Amarthir
11-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Since the trooper soul is going to be released soon, I made this thread for daily players who want to get in touch with more daily players. Feel free to add me and I'll find room for you.

bort
11-03-2017, 11:20 PM
Since the trooper soul is going to be released soon, I made this thread for daily players who want to get in touch with more daily players. Feel free to add me and I'll find room for you.

added you.

GotN
11-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Calling out my much appreciated troopers who went casual. This is the best time to start playing again!! Nicko, Mjmxiii, Crazy, BonFire, Slash, you are all missed here anyway, so let’s do this together and get this badass Trooper Eddie!! \m/

MisterEly
11-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Added and badges sent, Amarthir! Cheers!

Demnity
11-04-2017, 06:01 AM
Added mate, my account is Demnity-4952, playing daily so anyone add me..

PaquitoChep
11-04-2017, 11:30 PM
added you, hope you spot space for me ^^

MuzakMaker
11-05-2017, 12:14 AM
Sent requests and anyone who stumbles on this thread feel free to send a request my way. I would love to filter out all my non-active troopers.

MuzakMaker-3591

Sick
11-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Amarthir & Demnity request sent. Sick-6808

Amarthir
11-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Amarthir & Demnity request sent. Sick-6808

Actually reached my limit for deleting troopers for the day, I'll add you back when today resets.

T-Man
11-05-2017, 05:36 PM
I have a few open slots. Looking for daily players. Send me a request if interested.

Tman-0493

ZeusGR
11-05-2017, 05:42 PM
Request sent Tman.

Others please free to add me as well. Daily player.

Witkacy
11-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Request sent Tman.

Zeus :)

Welcome at the forum Greek God ;)

Request from humble mortal has been sent to Olympus...

Cheers,

W

ZeusGR
11-05-2017, 06:06 PM
HAHA, the divine council in Olympus has granted your wishes!!

Looking forward to racking up some points for you Witkacy!!

T-Man
11-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Request sent Tman.

Accepted and badges sent. At least I assume you got badges? The game locked up on me after the treasure chest opened. Never seen that one before.

Welcome aboard Zeus!

ZeusGR
11-05-2017, 07:33 PM
Thanks Tman. Badges received and reciprocated!!

Nicko
11-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Calling out my much appreciated troopers who went casual. This is the best time to start playing again!! Nicko, Mjmxiii, Crazy, BonFire, Slash, you are all missed here anyway, so let’s do this together and get this badass Trooper Eddie!! \m/

Yeah - I'm daily again - these Trooper souls reeled me in ;)

T-Man
11-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Thanks Tman. Badges received and reciprocated!!

Thanks! :cool:

T-Man
11-05-2017, 09:25 PM
I received a few request from what I believe to be non-forum members. I don't recognize the names. Forum members have priority. So, if you are a forum member and sent me a request, please let me know here, or by PM. If I don't fill the slots, I will then accept outsiders. :D

Thanks.

Silentknight
11-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Yeah, what's it gunna b mjm? 7,5 days, 17 hours??? In or out? Too much of a premium put on trooper badges with the upcoming Trooper Eddie release!

Amarthir
11-05-2017, 11:39 PM
I received a few request from what I believe to be non-forum members. I don't recognize the names. Forum members have priority. So, if you are a forum member and sent me a request, please let me know here, or by PM. If I don't fill the slots, I will then accept outsiders. :D

Thanks.

If you still have an open slot I'll add you once I can kick out more of my inactives.

T-Man
11-06-2017, 12:02 AM
If you still have an open slot I'll add you once I can kick out more of my inactives.

I will make a spot for you. Let me know when you are ready.

mjmxiii
11-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Yeah, what's it gunna b mjm? 7,5 days, 17 hours??? In or out? Too much of a premium put on trooper badges with the upcoming Trooper Eddie release!

I'm in it to win it! Lost 10 Troopers in my absence. Thanks for the badges while I was gone to all who kept me. Need to replenish the ranks! Got spots open!

Witkacy
11-06-2017, 12:26 AM
I'm in it to win it! Lost 10 Troopers in my absence. Thanks for the badges while I was gone to all who kept me. Need to replenish the ranks! Got spots open!

mjmxiii :)

In case of needing some manpower - hit me up, my friend - have much space and sure thing the top priority will always have peps from this community - one of the kind...

Cheers,

W

Nicko
11-06-2017, 12:43 AM

Cool! Was just asking some friends today “What’s up with mjm?” - so glad you’re back!

T-Man
11-06-2017, 12:57 AM
Glad to see you back in mjm. Still have you as a trooper. :cool:

Silentknight
11-06-2017, 01:08 AM

Np man, glad ur back!

Amarthir
11-06-2017, 01:40 AM

Nice to see you again mjm! Request sent

Yup
11-06-2017, 01:57 AM
Anyone have a gunner trooper with Zone Or a Magus (I think it's magus needed) with Lightning talismans equipped for the missions? (Preferably on an Eddie not a regular character).

I'd love to add you if possible. I'm a daily player, often sending badges within a couple hours of daily rollover. My trooper will cover the need for Assassin character with Paralysis and Void equipped. So you can really complete 2 missions at once with it.

yup-3338

mjmxiii
11-06-2017, 02:02 AM
mjmxiii :)

In case of needing some manpower - hit me up, my friend - have much space and sure thing the top priority will always have peps from this community - one of the kind...

Cheers,

W

Hey Witty, sent you a request brother.

Thanks guys, forum members are awesome! I sent badges to everyone before reset today and will start it back up on a consistent basis. Not gonna miss out on Troop Ed!

BG840
11-06-2017, 03:41 AM
Hey Zeus sending you a request

ZeusGR
11-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Hey Zeus sending you a request

Thanks BG!! Added and badges sent.

Mariner-1212
11-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Wit, mjmxiii, you guys have an opening for me? Sending requests \m/

Wyphy
11-06-2017, 02:36 PM
Think I've sent requests to everyone here who was looking.
If not and you want another trooper, feel free to request.

Cheers.

Ip4
11-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Ip4-9083

Any free space?

Tim28213
11-06-2017, 03:34 PM
I've sent several requests to people on this post. I run through all of my troopers every day and have way too many inactive on my list.
Send me a request if you want added here.

Cartic-4058

scott-5496
11-06-2017, 04:23 PM

You are welcome and glad to have you back!

T-Man
11-06-2017, 04:28 PM
WyPhy and Tim (Cartic) I added you guys. Welcome aboard.
IP I didn’t see a request from you. It looks all slots are full at the moment, but I will monitor trooper activity this week for slackers.

mjmxiii
11-06-2017, 06:27 PM
My request list filled overnight! You guys all rock! Added everyone on this thread. Was wondering if BeastMaster8 was a forum member? I havent been around for a minute, but kinda would like to give priority to folks from the community. If anyone can help, please let me know. If not, I wouldnt mind a poster from this thread (or Kamuz, Slauki, G or J!) :p

Thanks again y'alls!

Ip4
11-06-2017, 06:56 PM
WyPhy and Tim (Cartic) I added you guys. Welcome aboard.
IP I didn’t see a request from you. It looks all slots are full at the moment, but I will monitor trooper activity this week for slackers.

Request sent :)

R1ck
11-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Does anyone know anything about Enti? 6 days inactivity.

Mariner-1212
11-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Does anyone know anything about Enti? 6 days inactivity.

I was going to ask as well, but Enti's been around long enough that he gets that golden status - i.e. about 21 days with no message of quitting before I'd think about kicking him.

Mariner-1212
11-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the adds mjmxiii and wyphy... and Witek, my old Trooper, it's great to have you back. \m/

If anyone needs anyone put in for missions/etc., let me know. I don't have Rage/Zone/Lightning Bolt thing at the moment though.

cokas13
11-06-2017, 07:17 PM
T-man,Amarthir and Zeusgr thank you for adding me!

Daily player here, running all my troopers every day. I have 6 more open slots, feel free to add me.
Been hovering pvp top100 for the last month and decided to finally join the forums as well!

cokas13-0575

ZeusGR
11-06-2017, 07:40 PM
T-man,Amarthir and Zeusgr thank you for adding me!

Daily player here, running all my troopers every day. I have 6 more open slots, feel free to add me.
Been hovering pvp top100 for the last month and decided to finally join the forums as well!

cokas13-0575

You're welcome Cokas. I was a lurker for a bit as well and since taking part in the Mayan character arena event, I started to enjoy the game a bit more, putting some of the insight I’ve read on the forums to work, decided to join in to contribute and bounce ideas off each other. Best I have done so far is rank 20, lots of lucky flips involved, but a real pain in the ass nonetheless!! Not sure if I will be able to break that threshold anytime soon so lots of respect to those that rank higher. I can’t imagine the amount of work involved so to speak. Hats off!!

cokas13
11-06-2017, 07:59 PM
You're welcome Cokas. I was a lurker for a bit as well and since taking part in the Mayan character arena event, I started to enjoy the game a bit more, putting some of the insight I’ve read on the forums to work, decided to join in to contribute and bounce ideas off each other. Best I have done so far is rank 20, lots of lucky flips involved, but a real pain in the ass nonetheless!! Not sure if I will be able to break that threshold anytime soon so lots of respect to those that rank higher. I can’t imagine the amount of work involved so to speak. Hats off!!

I've been playing daily since june, but it was really hard at the beginning since i barely had any luck with those damn souls :p . Once i got the free pharaoh eddie and landed the purple valkyrie, life became much easier(defensive rating with astra rose to 30%).Now i hope i can get a 5 star character and not open wrath for fifth time in a row!

ZeusGR
11-06-2017, 08:08 PM
I've been playing daily since june, but it was really hard at the beginning since i barely had any luck with those damn souls :p . Once i got the free pharaoh eddie and landed the purple valkyrie, life became much easier(defensive rating with astra rose to 30%).Now i hope i can get a 5 star character and not open wrath for fifth time in a row!

That's funny. Same shit that I went through. Free pharoah from the event and landed Astra. Use both in my defense team ATM. Only been able to pull 2 toons from the arena souls so far, 1 wrath and recently Eternity. Not sure if they are worth using on a def. team.

T-Man
11-06-2017, 10:03 PM

Sorry full at the moment. I’ll keep you in mind.

T-Man
11-06-2017, 10:06 PM
That's funny. Same shit that I went through. Free pharoah from the event and landed Astra. Use both in my defense team ATM. Only been able to pull 2 toons from the arena souls so far, 1 wrath and recently Eternity. Not sure if they are worth using on a def. team.

Wrath used to be one of the best toons the game. Devs completely neutered him! I would not shard him now. Eternity is solid, but not great on D.

Amarthir
11-06-2017, 10:28 PM
Wrath used to be one of the best toons the game. Devs completely neutered him! I would not shard him now. Eternity is solid, but not great on D.

Personally, of the 4, The Clairvoyant is the best now in my opinion. Beelzebub is good for PvE grinding, Eternity Eddie is good for fighting the Assassin Dragon King, and Wrath is good for looking scary.

Personally, I'd just save them all for an Ultimate sacrifice. Eternity Eddie has a crazy high essence value because he's a 5* Assassin Eddie.

GotN
11-06-2017, 10:34 PM

Oh c’mon this really sucks! Was so proud to have you as trooper but didn’t follow this thread and thought you wouldn’t return so fast and kicked you for an old returner :( why do we need another thread for finding troopers? There’s an official one! Think now your list is full is it? Whenever you need one Mjm...

Icarus
11-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Good, i've added you, i hope you have a little space for me
I need more active troopers since most of my old good troopers just don't play anymore. Im a daily player too.
Everybody, if you want an active player, and if you can almost use my Champion 4 of the 7 days of the week, you are welcome to add me, i have some slots for all :cool:
Usually Warrior COTD, but also The Witch Doctor, Eternity Eddie and Desert Marauder (Yeah i change of champion sometimes)

ShadowedLies
11-07-2017, 02:56 AM
I've got a handful of slots open if anyone needs another trooper. James-2151

mjmxiii
11-07-2017, 07:54 AM
Oh c’mon this really sucks! Was so proud to have you as trooper but didn’t follow this thread and thought you wouldn’t return so fast and kicked you for an old returner :( why do we need another thread for finding troopers? There’s an official one! Think now your list is full is it? Whenever you need one Mjm...

Request sent brother

GotN
11-07-2017, 02:14 PM
Request sent brother

Ofc accepted! Great to see and have you back man!!

Sponholz
11-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Returning player, after a long brake, I recently rediscovered this game, so far, loving it.

Quite a few open slots here, playing daily and using all my fellow Troopers!

Feel free to add me! Sponholz-2356

mjmxiii
11-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Ofc accepted! Great to see and have you back man!!

Right on homie. Knew if I held out I would fill my last spot with an old trooper. Happy to be back!

Forgot about the reset moving up an hour yesterday and missed out on 250 badges... doh! Won't happen again...

Thanks again everyone,
Up the irons, but don't burn yourselves out!

Mariner-1212
11-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Guess I have another open slot with Enti leaving. Let me know if you want it.

ZeusGR
11-08-2017, 12:17 PM
I also have a few more open slots available. Whittling down my troopers for daily players, forum members priority one.

R1ck
11-08-2017, 12:31 PM
I also have a few more open slots available. Twiddling down my troopers for daily players, forum members priority one.

Hi Zeus, sent you a request

ZeusGR
11-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Hi Zeus, sent you a request

All set R1CK. Added and badges sent.

Peppoah
11-08-2017, 01:48 PM

You’re absolutely right, GotN. There are two threads already Trooper toss and trooper search. I didn’t look here, too.
Same as above, if you need one, send a request, MjMxxi...

ZeusGR
11-08-2017, 01:53 PM
You’re absolutely right, GotN. There are two threads already Trooper toss and trooper search. I didn’t look here, too.
Same as above, if you need one, send a request, MjMxxi...

Hey Pepp - If you still have room, request sent.

T-Man
11-08-2017, 04:15 PM

I had a spot open up. Sent you a request.