PDA

View Full Version : Advice about suggested upgrades

ReDDy4EddY
08-17-2016, 03:11 PM
I've been wondering if anyone could give some advice about which Allies I should focus on upgrading, From using rare souls I've managed to collect a few 4* allies with all similar stats. Here is the list, if anyone has any experience using any of these allies and whether any of these are worth upgrading, which taslimans have been the best for you, that would be greatly appreciated.

4* Warrior Axis Bomber boy lvl 1
4* Warrior Pyro solider lvl 1
4* Warrior Troll lvl 1
4* Warrior Wicker man lvl 1

Thanks in advance for any advice

Dutch
08-17-2016, 03:19 PM
I would probably go with axis bomber first he's decent, don't know much about the troll but heard he can be tanky so maybe a good one too, wickerman is ok he's got a nice passive and since they nerfed him his attack is now aoe, pyro soldier is crap I've got one but don't like him

Baba-8301
08-17-2016, 07:49 PM
Pyro soldier works well with Wicker Man Eddie as he provides DOTs to eat. He also has a poor man's Cleanse via his power ability.

I have the red troll at level 100 and he is a bit underwhelming. His aura is ok for auto playing as it guarantees a shield for the first turn (unless a blue angel's aura eats the shield). I have him with 6 purple talismans, not maxed by any means (level 25/50?), and he hits for about 4K single target true damage.

hanZ
08-17-2016, 08:05 PM
Axis bomber boy is great- have one at 100 with 3 fierce and 3 purple Talismans (all maxed out). He does very good reliable aoe true damage AND his passive accuracy bonus helps A LOT triggering all those fancy talisman effects