PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the Warrior Wicker Man

Sparton_LOTB
11-05-2017, 12:00 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From November 4th, 5pm PDT to November 6th, 4pm PST, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Wicker Man Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Warrior Wicker Man!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Wicker Man Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITION: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up the Wicker Man:

Get a FREE 10 Wicker Man Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Warrior Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Wicker Man!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Wicker Man, including the Burning and True Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Wicker Man Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Not sure what the Warrior Wicker Man does? You can check out the stats it has when maxed out in the community-maintained Compilation of maximized characters (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103). Highlights for the Wicker Man include:

Both of his skills help him and his teammates do more physical damage to enemies by inflicting Defense Down/Ignite
Because his basic attack’s damage scales with his Defense stat, he can have more defensive talismans while not sacrificing as much for offense
His passive gives him and his team increased Attack and Defense at the start of battle, making them much more impactful at the beginning of battle

blade685
11-05-2017, 11:31 AM
bad character choice for me but i will win 1 more because i'm doing LOL X for rare souls
Only good if you don't have it for collection or don't have better toons :)
I never use him because there are many better toons for farming and he is useless in pvp

thealchemist
11-05-2017, 12:45 PM
9 runs for zero rare souls and zero fragments. Has it actually started? :/

slauki
11-05-2017, 01:09 PM
hey sparton, would it be possible to remove or buff the 1000 gold drops from the dungeon. 5000 would be more in line, but removing it might be even better
playing lol x and getting this pretty regular always make me wanna scream like bruce....

blade685
11-05-2017, 02:16 PM
9 runs for zero rare souls and zero fragments. Has it actually started? :/

strange i have fragment that i don't need pretty often but rare souls that i want not...:rolleyes:

ritchbe
11-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Just wanted to share some early statistics with you guys- can't say anything about fragments since I've reached 200 of them, but there is something off-putting about the Rare souls having 3x greater chance of dropping.

The thing is that I've had a Rare soul drop precisely 2 times in 66 games.

It doesn't have a feeling of being an event drop rate or anything special about it.

Games (LoL X)
Rare souls

Fragements

5x: 13
10x: 16
50x: 1

Are you guys having a better drop rate for the Rare souls?

JJJ428
11-05-2017, 06:50 PM
To me that is an increased chance of dropping. I have farmed lol like mad for events and never had one rare soul drop at all so I know the rare soul drop must be really really low. I have had maybe 3 drops already which I know its only a rare soul but to me thats high and acceptable. We have to remember higher chance does not mean they be raining from the sky and we get them every other run or something.

Amarthir
11-05-2017, 06:51 PM
Well, before they changed the drop rates, I could swear I've only seen about 4 souls since my beginning in February.

From this event I've seen 3 souls drop since it started so the odds are definitely better,

kkkreg5
11-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Just wanted to share some early statistics with you guys- can't say anything about fragments since I've reached 200 of them, but there is something off-putting about the Rare souls having 3x greater chance of dropping.

The thing is that I've had a Rare soul drop precisely 2 times in 66 games.

It doesn't have a feeling of being an event drop rate or anything special about it.

Games (LoL X)
Rare souls

Fragements

5x: 13
10x: 16

Are you guys having a better drop rate for the Rare souls?

Posted on another thread: 3 runs in different levels 120 fragments, no 50s, 2 Rare souls. Rare soul drops seem to be the same. No real increase.

Question for you ritchbe; did you already have a Wickerman?

ritchbe
11-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Question for you ritchbe; did you already have a Wickerman?

Yes. Had about 5 of them, it seems that I've sacrificed them all because one day I couldn't find the last one :D Probably forgot to lock him... Wanted to see if he can be useful for PVP after the last update.

ritchbe
11-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Still having trouble beliving Rare souls have a better chance of dropping nor do I have a "feeling" they do...

Games (LoL X)
Rare souls

Fragements (355)

5x: 17
10x: 22

Those two fell in first third of the 100 games.

If this is a trippled chance, then the odds are a joke...

hold
11-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Still having trouble beliving Rare souls have a better chance of dropping nor do I have a "feeling" they do...

Games (LoL X)
Rare souls

Fragements (355)

Those two fell in first third of the 100 games.

If this is a trippled chance, then the odds are a joke...

The drops for the fragments are ok I think. But I haven't seen a rare soul all day in LOL X and was doing only that today.

Doesn't bother me that much tbh but doesn't surprise me either. At the moment I'd swap a better rare soul drop for the game stops stuttering so much and for decent bug fixing. But that's wishful thinking.

T-Man
11-05-2017, 10:10 PM
W-WM drops for me often. While I don't need him, I play LoL a lot anyway. I'm sure i'll pick up 1-2 for the pit.
I did happen to score a 50 drop, so I'm doing ok here.

Silentknight
11-05-2017, 10:40 PM
50 troopers, 8 sq=42 runs of LoLX=125 frags, 0 50's, 0 rares

Witkacy
11-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Good evening gals & guys :)

Level used: LOL X

Yesterdays 7 runs + todays 30 runs (80 SoTs free + 2 refills):

Fragments: 185 so far... Mostly 10s, then 5s; no 50s

Rare souls: ''0'' (ZERO, NULL)

Souls: 50

Crashes: 1

Cheers,

W

P.S.: UPDATE

So I have my Wickie back after I've sacrificed him during the last event :)

Another 7 runs needed to get missing 15 frags - the last ones dropped all 5s LOL

Souls +15

Rare souls - no income - stayed ''0''

Crashes: +1

So... 44 (46) runs gave me 200 frags...

Kris-0707
11-06-2017, 10:47 AM
I've got him max sharded with explosive talismans and he is doing the job quite well but on PvE only.
Last night used 80 SoT on LOL X and got only 10 or 15 fragments, no rare souls at all (I don't remember having any rare souls from LOL since they implemented these dungeons).
Drop terrible as always, can't see any difference. Looks like NF will never fix the game and will never make players happy.
For me is not worth to play LOL to get dupe toon and maybe few rare souls (99.9% 3 stars crap). Completely waste of time.

Make the whole week event - LOL dungeons (stay away from using BNW as events) with special coloured fragmets 5-10 drop, where after collecting 200-300 of them we could choose 4-5 stars toon we want to get. This would require a lot of LoL farming as we have 5 different classes and different colours fragments would drop randomly.

Ip4
11-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Found today two Wicker mans,one from farming dungeon and one from legendary soul,too bad i already have one maxed with shards,i only need gunner doooooooog :(

Amarthir
11-06-2017, 06:58 PM
4 Wickerman souls later, I've seen maybe 5 rare souls since the event started, none yielded red eyes but it's nice to see them in the least.

But I have saved almost 500 common souls and over a thousand XP shards on varying stars. So I'm definitely ready for the coming events.

ritchbe
11-07-2017, 12:44 AM
Day 1:

Games (Gunner LoL X)
Rare souls

Fragements (355)

Day 2:

Games (Assassin LoL X)
Rare souls

Fragements (640)

5x: 34
10x: 27
50x: 4

Obviously day 2 was way better and in particular because I've pulled a certain mustacho from a Rare soul :D

TOTAL:

Games (Gunner & Assassin LoL X)
Rare souls

Fragements (640)

236 (4.216 fragments/game)
7 (.029/game)
5x: 51 (0.216/game)
10x: 49 (0.208/game)
50x: 5 (0.021/game)

It seems that the Rare soul drop is around 3%, which should give a normal drop of 1%- now that is rare indeed!

On Wickermans: 1 locked, 4 to sacrifice :D

Good event for an auto pilot

kkkreg5
11-07-2017, 03:12 AM
Accumulated enough fragments for two Wickermen. During those runs only 2 Rare Souls. Didn't seem like an increased chance to me...

Liebhild
11-07-2017, 03:06 PM
What do you expect? That's NF.