PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Of The Wickerman Fragment Event

kkkreg5
11-05-2017, 02:42 AM
80 SoTs on level 3: 0 fragments 1 Rare Soul.

Did they forget to flip the switch..?

UPDATE:
1 refill SoTs
89 SoTs on level 7: 55 fragments 1 Rare Soul

UPDATE 2:
Refill SoTs #2
88 SoTs on level 10: 55 fragments 0 Rare Soul

Amarthir
11-05-2017, 02:50 AM

I ran all 50 troopers on floor X.... One rare soul, 155 fragments. Hmm...

Well 1% times 3 is 3% soo

Witkacy
11-05-2017, 03:05 AM

Rene :)

Well... I guess apart of rare souls, The Wickerman Frags are pretty good... I've ran a FEW troopers (7 to be precise) on X floor, for the rest of SoTs left used on Secret Locations earlier this night - and within those 7 runs - 40 fragments: 3x 10s + 2x 5s... So just for 2 runs I wasn't awarded with frags... I think it's pretty great result, though...

Cheers,

W

Demnity
11-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Do you have any setup that can autorun on LOL X Gunner? i wasted quite a lot of my time because my team isnt good enough...

Amarthir
11-05-2017, 03:35 AM
Do you have any setup that can autorun on LOL X Gunner? i wasted quite a lot of my time because my team isnt good enough...

If you have them, I use Navigator Eddie, Angel of Fear, Gunner Chopper and Magus Undead Rescuer.

kkkreg5
11-05-2017, 04:05 AM

Used Pharaoh Eddie with Advantage Talis, AoF, Gunner GS and Ass NBoL

Yup
11-05-2017, 05:03 AM
I autoplay level 8 .. no real need to go higher I am getting several fragment and soul drops regularly.

I just ran through level 8 five times ... got ---

10 Fragments
5 Fragments
4 (non-rare) souls
4 (non-rare) souls
8 (non-rare) souls and 10 fragments

I use Hallowed Eddie or Aces High Eddie... and the Prisoner (to disable the revive).. than any 2 all-target attackers in the other slots.

Chaosego888
11-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Do you have any setup that can autorun on LOL X Gunner? i wasted quite a lot of my time because my team isnt good enough...There are several teams that work well here. Put your ID in your signature so other players can look at your team and give you advice based on what you have.

Demnity
11-05-2017, 07:05 AM
There are several teams that work well here. Put your ID in your signature so other players can look at your team and give you advice based on what you have.
I have most of the toons so thank you guys very much. I almost forgot that i had navigator to do AOE damage ....
Edit: Navigator does wonders.. thank amathir got a 100% in LOL X now, i cant use kreg team since i have no NBOL :'(

hold
11-05-2017, 07:17 AM
I have most of the toons so thank you guys very much. I almost forgot that i had navigator to do AOE damage ....

<A good Eddie - I use VHE> - Wrath - AoS (with Enduring Talis - or any other toon with the same passive) - Prisoner

Browno
11-05-2017, 07:27 AM
I use rainmaker, assasin cotd, assasin harpy and aof to autofarm lvl x. 100% success rate.

Demnity
11-05-2017, 07:27 AM
<A good Eddie - I use VHE> - Wrath - AoS (with Enduring Talis - or any other toon with the same passive) - Prisoner
Prisoner will be the one toon ill never be able to get ...

thealchemist
11-05-2017, 08:34 AM
I did 6 runs earlier today to complete missions and saw no fragments or rare souls. Meh.

PerthEddie
11-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Done about 25 runs (wasn't counting so a good guess) of levels VIII and X and got 65 fragments and 1 Rare Soul. Not sure if this is expected or a bit low? I have a Wickerman but want to try and get another one to throw in the pit

ZeusGR
11-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Haven’t completed a full SoT depleted run but the drop rates seem OK so far. Auto running with Pharaoh, AoF, Astra and Wrath.

Having only been playing for a few months, still learning to play properly. Embarrassingly, I have only been using enough of my trooper toons to clear the daily tasks. Thank you to Amarthir for mentioning “I ran all 50 troopers on floor X”. Light bulb moment. Now I need to reorganize my team.

Nicko
11-05-2017, 02:20 PM
I played all 50 Troopers LoL X and got 185 fragments (including the free 10) and a few rare souls.

Not bad!

Ancient Mariner
11-05-2017, 06:12 PM
I'd like to bring to attention that there are still old bugs affecting the gameplay and making it quite annoying:

Golden sons causing game freezes, when they revive after they get killed while freezed - lost 2 arena battles today for this :/
AoF passive not working in several ways: the team with AoF gets a second turn more than once, or doesn't get it at all, even if it gets the first kill (usually when there's a blocker who gets killed)
Arena stats don't display correctly: the best stats get never updated and the ones about the last week are bugged (attack winsalways shows 0)
Haven't checked the prisoner yet, but if i'm right his passive still doesn't work in the first turn as it should

there are others that i'm surely missing but these are those who i'm noticing at the moment.

Witkacy
11-05-2017, 06:23 PM

Demnity :)

My chosen ones for this particular task...

1. Navigator Eddie: Thief (prevent the boss to use his fury at final stage - invincibility) & Void Talis
2. Angel Of Fear for obvious reasons ;)
3. Gunner Corrupt Rescuer
4. Sentinel Corrupt Droid - ...And Shields for All

Many runs been taken - 100% success rate - no revival...

Cheers,

W

Alvorada
11-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Run almost 40 times LOL X:

150 fragments (got 50 in one luck time)
2 rare souls
40/50 common souls

ritchbe
11-07-2017, 12:51 AM
236 LoL X runs
995 Fragments ( 51 | 49 | 5 )
7 Rare souls (Alliance general :D )
5 Wickermans

The Rare soul drop averaged just under 3%, which means they're normally holding it on 1%