PDA

View Full Version : Net Missions...

Sidney
11-05-2017, 04:27 AM
Probably a stupid question but I've been preoccupied the past couple weeks. Who is the toon or what talisman do I need for Magic Burns and Lower power? Tried several combos, but I must be missing something... Thoughts??? :-)

Thanks!!!

Amarthir
11-05-2017, 04:46 AM
Probably a stupid question but I've been preoccupied the past couple weeks. Who is the toon or what talisman do I need for Magic Burns and Lower power? Tried several combos, but I must be missing something... Thoughts??? :-)

Thanks!!!

Put Energy talismans on Shaman Eddie. One of his moves inflicts magic burn on all enemies

Chaosego888
11-05-2017, 06:00 AM
Allied Bomber Boy for magic burns, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer and Cyborg Eddie for Lower Power missions... or Energy talismans on anything.

thealchemist
11-05-2017, 08:28 AM
allied and sentinel bomber boys as well as storm eddie can do magic burns. storm eddie puts 2 magic burns guaranteed for 4 power. as for lowering power you can use gunner undead rescuer or gunner undead hunter who steal power with their basic but only at 35% chance. energy talismans on either should almost guarantee it.

MoonShadow
11-05-2017, 09:51 AM

Thanks!!!You can equip your Wickerman Eddie with a set of Energy talismans and use his "Erupt" future move; for 5 power he inflicts magic burn on all enemies and, if you score some perfect moves with him, you can also steal some power from enemies.

Sidney
11-05-2017, 02:08 PM
Awesome!! Thanks so much!! I've been neglecting the missions lately and thought I'd play catch up... :D

Thanks again!!