PDA

View Full Version : Game reverted to past?

Ezz
11-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Just logged in and the functionality of the game is a mess. Arena is greyed out and time rift cannot be accessed and says “stay tuned to be released later” . It’s like my game is loading a version from a year ago. Anybody else having this issue?

nuclear1250
11-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Same thing has happened to me. What annoys me the most however is that it's messed up my team selection screen in that it's now impossible to run my troopers.

What the hell devs? Seriously, WHAT. THE. HELL?

Ezz
11-06-2017, 10:33 PM
Weak! 2 hours left in the event and I had 180 wicker frags. Can’t get into the dungeon though so I guess no wicker soul for me.

Ezz
11-06-2017, 11:40 PM
Ok it’s fixed now

MetalKing
11-07-2017, 10:22 PM
I had a crash and now it won't let me login and acts like I'm starting over for the first time. I need help. I'm a paying customer.
Metalking-3386

blade685
11-07-2017, 10:30 PM
no news from sparton for all that bugs?
Last update is a disaster...

Yup
11-07-2017, 11:33 PM
I got an error at 8am this morning and got kicked out during a PVP battle..... it's now 3:30 pm... haven't been able to log in all day. I've tried every hour or so. I just get the error message within 20 seconds of seeing the main HUD.. but every once in a while, right before the error message appears.. I see the trooper badge pop up.. so some seem to be able to log in.

Of course.. I post this. and literally the next attempt loads the game. I still suspect I'll see the error soon.. but after trying for around 7 hours. it has finally loaded.

blade685
11-07-2017, 11:53 PM
I got an error at 8am this morning and got kicked out during a PVP battle..... it's now 3:30 pm... haven't been able to log in all day. I've tried every hour or so. I just get the error message within 20 seconds of seeing the main HUD.. but every once in a while, right before the error message appears.. I see the trooper badge pop up.. so some seem to be able to log in.

Of course.. I post this. and literally the next attempt loads the game. I still suspect I'll see the error soon.. but after trying for around 7 hours. it has finally loaded.

Open a ticket to support it seems that no admin come here ...

Yup
11-08-2017, 12:39 AM
I did hours ago.. but it takes them 2 days to reply.

Funny thing.. Logged in.. played for an hour. Game froze due to the Golden Son/Freeze bug during a PVP battle.... now can't log in again.

It's really not on my end. It HAS to be the game servers.

MetalKing
11-08-2017, 01:50 AM
Is it safe to uninstall and reinstall or will you lose all your characters?

MrFreeze
11-08-2017, 02:11 AM
Is it safe to uninstall and reinstall or will you lose all your characters?

As long as you’ve linked it to Facebook, or created an email account, you’ll be ok.

Yup
11-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Not sure an uninstall/reinstall will do anything helpful. The app launches and loads.. then errs when trying to connect to a server. I think it's a server issue, not a local issue.