PDA

View Full Version : Timing chance for counters

dragonmat89
11-10-2017, 01:41 PM
I don't know if this has been suggested before but I think it would be good to have a manual chance of getting perfect timing when carrying out taunted or counter attacks, i.e. the attack still triggers automatically but the white circles appear as normal and the player gets a go at getting perfect timing. I've found in PVP that if my team are blinded then their counter attacks (and any taunts that they've been hit with) quite often end up as wasted attacks I can't do anything about. No-one has perfect timing all the time so I think that being able to at least have a go would not drastically undermine teams that are built on blinds, but would allow people some degree of control over their defence.

Askora
11-10-2017, 05:02 PM
I think counterattacks and taunts are the way they should be. I think of them as reactionary attacks , which are not always going to be perfectly timed and shouldn't be changed. Blind attacks I think should hide the rings, so it is more about player timing rather than reaction to the circles.

Dank Brew
11-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Blind attacks I think should hide the rings, so it is more about player timing rather than reaction to the circles.

I like that idea... I'm sure i'd hate it later when I lose because of it, but it makes more sense lol