PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice strategy

Ventsink
11-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Looking for some input here, from this most helpful community:
I’ve got 3 5* to sacrifice. Would it be best to sacrifice each one separately for 3 Tier5s or combine for one Tier6? Thanks!

Amarthir
11-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Looking for some input here, from this most helpful community:
I’ve got 3 5* to sacrifice. Would it be best to sacrifice each one separately for 3 Tier5s or combine for one Tier6? Thanks!

Personally, I would keep them and wait until you have more, 5* characters don't come by very often and they give out a ton of essence. They're worth an Ultimate Sacrifice. In my opinion, the only characters worth an Exalted Sacrifice are Non-Eddie 4* warrior, magus or sentinel characters.

Dank Brew
11-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Personally, I would keep them and wait until you have more, 5* characters don't come by very often and they give out a ton of essence. They're worth an Ultimate Sacrifice. In my opinion, the only characters worth an Exalted Sacrifice are Non-Eddie 4* warrior, magus or sentinel characters.

Definitely save them until you can reach an ultimate sacrifice. Not only are the rewards really good, but you'll get an achievement of more souls if it's your first ultimate. Plus it fills like half of a vortex also.