PDA

View Full Version : pulled an "event exclusive character" from a rare soul

thealchemist
11-12-2017, 03:03 AM
I just pulled Kari Valkyrie Siren from a rare soul. I was under the impression that she was an event exclusive character and was not available from other souls. To quote @Sparton from that event -

"Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit Kari, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!"

About 10 weeks in fact....

I still can hope of getting the Gunner Chopper and Sentinel Mayan Priestess that I missed out on then in the coming weeks? :p
Although I think its a bug with the dupe system so since I dont have these 2 its far less likely I'll get them in the future.

kkkreg5
11-12-2017, 03:24 AM
I just pulled Kari Valkyrie Siren from a rare soul. I was under the impression that she was an event exclusive character and was not available from other souls. To quote @Sparton from that event -

"Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit Kari, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!"

About 10 weeks in fact....

I still can hope of getting the Gunner Chopper and Sentinel Mayan Priestess that I missed out on then in the coming weeks? :p
Although I think its a bug with the dupe system so since I dont have these 2 its far less likely I'll get them in the future.

Hate to burst your bubble Alchemist... she was added with the October 19th update.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9063

Hopefully, the Sentinel Priestess and Gunner Chopper will be added later...

thealchemist
11-12-2017, 08:30 AM
Hate to burst your bubble Alchemist... she was added with the October 19th update.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9063

Hopefully, the Sentinel Priestess and Gunner Chopper will be added later...

I obviously missed that. So about 7 weeks later an event "exclusive" character becomes available through rare souls. So when sparton says it maybe a very long time before you get another chance at a character the main words to focus on are "may be", not "a very long time". Duly noted :rolleyes:

slauki
11-12-2017, 08:52 AM
I obviously missed that. So about 7 weeks later an event "exclusive" character becomes available through rare souls. So when sparton says it maybe a very long time before you get another chance at a character the main words to focus on are "may be", not "a very long time". Duly noted :rolleyes:

yeah exactly i feel they should have waited a bit longer otherwise the grind for exclusives is not worth it...

Kmadd69
11-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Got a warrior priestess yesterday from those new souls

Dank Brew
11-20-2017, 06:59 PM
So when sparton says it maybe a very long time before you get another chance at a character the main words to focus on are "may be", not "a very long time". Duly noted :rolleyes:

When Sparton says anything, it could be false info because of a bug. The team is looking into the bug now, so please be patient. The admin/developer verbal bug changes will go live in an upcoming forum update.

I couldn't resist...

blade685
11-21-2017, 11:32 AM
use many rare souls ( 100 rare souls all colour) and...only fucking 3 and 4* dupes 0 5*
Always no so important toons like Alliance General, Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie, The Prisoner, VH Eddie, Astra_VS bored :(