PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Soul Event - Rare Class Soul Fragments from Battles!

Sparton_LOTB
11-14-2017, 12:01 AM
The Legacy of the Beast European Tour (https://ironmaiden.com/news/article/iron-maiden-announce-legacy-of-the-beast-european-tour-2018) has been announced! To celebrate, we created an event that gives you a chance to gather some Rare Class Soul Fragments!

From now until November 20th, 4 PM PT, every battle in the cosmos worlds or the Lord of Light have a chance of dropping soul fragments. These fragments can either be Rare Warrior Fragments, Rare Magus Fragments, or Rare Sentinel Fragments. Collect 40 of a given fragment to claim the corresponding Rare Class Soul, which guarantees a 3-5★ character of that class!

Take this opportunity to seek out the Eddies and other amazing Iron Maiden inspired characters you are missing!

druid138
11-14-2017, 12:19 AM
Awesome news about the Tour. Looking forward to seeing some US dates in 2019.

And, a nice way to celebrate NF. Extra Souls never hurt!

blade685
11-14-2017, 09:46 AM
i will win 3 or 4 3* dupes cool event again for end game players :D

scott-5496
11-14-2017, 10:33 AM
Well it is fine with me. No cost other than what I normally do each day. A bit of LOL and a bit of auto farm on AMOLAD and POWERSLAVE.

I have picked up 15 in LOL X so far (all red) and 20 Sentinel in AMOLAD. Just picked up a Magus 5 as well in AMOLAD. Played 32 matches so far as got 18 troopers left to do.

kkkreg5
11-14-2017, 02:46 PM
A nice "good will" gesture from NF. A sincere THANK YOU.

Kris-0707
11-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Another "event" where we've got chance to get fragments to make a soul with chance of getting 3-5 stars toon with very tiny chance of summon a wanted toon.
Why there is no purple or yellow fragmets? IMHO right now the most OP (must have) toons are assassins and gunners.
And again why drop rate from these souls is so low? Why you can't make these souls 4-5 stars only?

Can you explain your definition of the word EVENT?

blade685
11-14-2017, 03:52 PM
Another "event" where we've got chance to get fragments to make a soul with chance of getting 3-5 stars toon with very tiny chance of summon a wanted toon.
Why there is no purple or yellow fragmets? IMHO right now the most OP (must have) toons are assassins and gunners.
And again why drop rate from these souls is so low? Why you can't make these souls 4-5 stars only?

Can you explain your definition of the word EVENT?
you read in my mind +100
event with 3* must disappear

mikmar
11-14-2017, 04:16 PM
I am sorry if I use this thread to do a bug report, but the talisman sell option from the rewards screen doesn't work.
It's strange that a feature that worked well in the past, is broken after some updates.
I think some no regression test is needed in the developing process, and some bug fixing too of course ...
The shop bug that makes players unable to sell some stockpile of items is still here after more than 1 year ...

Anyway,
thanks for your work

Patrice-1201
11-14-2017, 04:49 PM
Troopers we must stop being so negative or we will drive the devs away ;-) This event is a complete freebie we don't have to spend any resource and can gather these fragments just from our daily tasks, I wish there were more like these ;-)

Amarthir
11-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Troopers we must stop being so negative or we will drive the devs away ;-) This event is a complete freebie we don't have to spend any resource and can gather these fragments just from our daily tasks, I wish there were more like these ;-)

Yup. This is possibly the most low maintenance event we've gotten. Where we get fragments doing the same thing we always do. It's not something to drain your resources or waste time, which I like... Granted, I would have liked to have seen normal rare soul fragments or even legendary fragments since they're not a 100% drop chance. But this is still better than nothing, not to mention it lasts for a whole week, so plenty of time to gather a bunch of souls.

Another thing that puts me off a little is, since I wasn't finished with my last magus soul from the missions, it sort of displaces the flow of it, but it's not a big deal anyways.

Mercifal
11-14-2017, 04:56 PM

I agree with you in 100%. You can get easy souls just for farming missions on auto. I see completely no reasons to hate that event.

Dank Brew
11-14-2017, 05:20 PM
This event sucks!!! Oh wait, sorry was on forum auto play. This event rules!

Thanks NF, THIS is the type of events that should be going on while you work out bugs. This is low maintenance, and it's got low possibilities of adding more bugs. More like this and you'll get less complaints... It's perfect for all levels of players, new and end game. Win win.

DIEDD
11-14-2017, 07:39 PM
This event sucks!!! Oh wait, sorry was on forum auto play. This event rules!

Thanks NF, THIS is the type of events that should be going on while you work out bugs. This is low maintenance, and it's got low possibilities of adding more bugs. More like this and you'll get less complaints... It's perfect for all levels of players, new and end game. Win win.

Why do not you just stop the game? all the time I see that you are here complaining about this and that, is not it healthier just to leave it? Only my opinion and totally with the best intention.

Dank Brew
11-14-2017, 07:59 PM
Why do not you just stop the game? all the time I see that you are here complaining about this and that, is not it healthier just to leave it? Only my opinion and totally with the best intention.

Please read my entire post. I didn't complain.

I enjoy this game, which is why I complain about it not working properly all the time. All I ask is they fix it. Go read my comment in the thread about the upcoming update.

The ONLY complaint I've had recently is that satellite 15 froze my game several times. As usual, a valid complaint. Freezes are extremely annoying since it takes about 3-5 minutes to reboot the game, and then it happens again a few more times. WASTE OF TIME.

And now, <Sparton mode on>
Please stick to the subject of the thread. Unrelated posts will be deleted.
<Sparton mode off>

Now, related to this post: So far, I've gotten one of each soul. \m/

kkkreg5
11-14-2017, 08:16 PM
Bahahaha... your reputation precedes you Dank! Is it "working as intended"..?

ShaneBazTe
11-14-2017, 08:21 PM
Great event, just annoyed about my drops so far. Five souls, all 3* dupes... pls help

Dank Brew
11-14-2017, 08:37 PM
Bahahaha... your reputation precedes you Dank! Is it "working as intended"..?

Lol, apparently at this point no matter what I say it's taken as a complaint.
Might as well revert back to it. These drops suck!

lol just kidding, they're as expected.

Dank Brew
11-14-2017, 08:40 PM
Great event, just annoyed about my drops so far. Five souls, all 3* dupes... pls help

Personally I'm saving the souls I get til the end of event just to see what my total souls collected is. I'll complain about my 3* summons when that day comes. :p

Instead of doing "use all" or use however many feature, from now on I will summon every soul one at a time. Just to see if there is a difference in odds.

Ancient Mariner
11-14-2017, 09:03 PM
i will win 3 or 4 3* dupes cool event again for end game players :D

for god's sake dude....take a break from this forum, you really need it..

Back on topic: i won't complain for some free fragments :D so this is welcomed

GotN
11-15-2017, 05:48 PM
So events started in November like they ended in October (and it was a great October until then)- TOTAL SHIT! After playing 3 days all day long through different levels in cosmos and LoL I was getting fragments for ONE SINGLE STUPID DUMP SHIT magus soul! I mean, are you kidding me NF??? What if you look at your drop rates and get this improved for the rest of the event. You really can’t say this is only due to my bad luck! This is just TOTALLY RIDICULOUS once again!!! Really hope it’s getting better in November!

Mercifal
11-15-2017, 05:56 PM
[...]You really can’t say this is only due to my bad luck!

Unfortunately, it's true. I do not have problems with it really, because I get 5 shards every 3 - 4 runs through Powerslave.

Dank Brew
11-15-2017, 06:04 PM
How many daily players have you guys lost recently? NF?
Usually "event" threads have about 5 pages on day 2. That hasn't been the case in a while now. Just curious...
Overall the forums have been a lot slower than usual.

GotN
11-15-2017, 06:19 PM
Unfortunately, it's true. I do not have problems with it really, because I get 5 shards every 3 - 4 runs through Powerslave.

Yeah great, thanks... 😂🤣😂

Askora
11-15-2017, 06:32 PM
I have to laugh seeing some of the complaints about this event. An event that grants you rewards for normal play is cool with me. Drop rates are a little low, but so what. Doubtful I'll get a toon from the souls that is a game changer, but other than the NF flavor-of-the-month toon not many are. Even then, a great toon isn't going to make a tremendous difference for a decent player who already has a good roster.

Last month people complained the events were too stacked and burning up resources. Now complaints about an event that really doesn't take any extra resources. I like it because after making two vortex fills I need a little recharge on gold and shards. Enjoy it, and if all you get is 3* from the souls it's still essence towards a vortex fill.

Yup
11-15-2017, 06:41 PM
Absolutely 100% agree with most everything, Askora.

You're playing anyway and you're complaining you get MORE for playing? Really ungrateful and entitled behavior.

I don't think drop rates are bad though considering it's only 40 fragments needed (rather than 100-150).

JJJ428
11-15-2017, 07:01 PM
Do the drop rates change depending where you farm?

When I run powerslave I noticed a drop every 5 runs or so. But if I run a lol x dungeon I swear there is a drop every other run.

Dank Brew
11-15-2017, 07:07 PM
Do the drop rates change depending where you farm?

When I run powerslave I noticed a drop every 5 runs or so. But if I run a lol x dungeon I swear there is a drop every other run.

I've been doing powerslave also, it's decent. I only did 3 runs of LOL last night and didn't get any drops so I went back to powerslave. It lasts longer, and I need gold more than anything.

Yup
11-15-2017, 07:18 PM
I tend to farm Rapid Fire (Battlefield madness) or Circle of Fire (Underworld madness) and I get fragment drops every 2 or 3 run throughs. The fragments are kind of not my focus though.

I pick these levels because they are fast, only 1 hit needed, 5 SOT, and mindless on autoplay to level up characters (with the xp boost and 1 Eddie it's ~6k experience each run) . I'm really more looking for 3 star evo shards and 2 star evo runes, which aren't dropped often enough - I have a ton of maxed level 3 talismans and no 2 star runes to level them up. Battle field drops more of these evo items in my experience. Powerslave is good but just doesn't drop the things I need.

IceManFerrar
11-15-2017, 07:22 PM
I’ve been getting really good drop on LoL, but not so much on the regular campaign.

I need to farm LoL anyway for Evo and power-up shards, so works out niclely. I must have received 5 souls already...2 Warriors, 2 Magus, 1 Sentinel.

Dank Brew
11-15-2017, 07:24 PM
I'm actually really impressed with the drop rates. I've never had this many fragment drops on any event. And usually you need a lot more. Of course, these souls never give anything good though. But I'll happily use all these 3*s for sacrifices.

IceManFerrar
11-15-2017, 11:47 PM
Well, one Sentinel soul gave me a Green Harpy, which I used to want until they nerfed her, but oh well, I’ll gladly accept her.

blade685
11-16-2017, 10:14 AM
only useless 3* no change for me :)

scott-5496
11-16-2017, 10:35 AM
I got some decent sacrifice fodder. Nothing I wanted at all but I did get 4 4 stars and a 5 star - the rest was all the usual stuff. Not a bad event at all but as usual my luck is not up to much on these events, never has been, never will be.

blade685
11-16-2017, 11:45 AM
I got some decent sacrifice fodder. Nothing I wanted at all but I did get 4 4 stars and a 5 star - the rest was all the usual stuff. Not a bad event at all but as usual my luck is not up to much on these events, never has been, never will be.

4 4 stars and a 5 star from shit rare souls in that event?

GotN
11-16-2017, 01:30 PM

4 4* and a 5* from rare souls and you don’t call this luck??? Man, I don’t wanna know how much luck you have normally!! I think you know the drop rates from those rare souls?! :/

scott-5496
11-16-2017, 06:09 PM
Sorry that included a vortex fill that I was able to do using collected souls!! See what I mean about luck!

Dank Brew
11-16-2017, 06:52 PM
Sorry that included a vortex fill that I was able to do using collected souls!! See what I mean about luck!

Lol that makes more sense. I was gonna say i've only ever got 4*s (Only a few) and 3*s from colored rare souls. (Maybe I got a 5* over a year ago, don't remember for sure)

Liebhild
11-17-2017, 12:19 AM
I think they forgot something in the event description: reduced chances to get a 4* or 5* character

Yup
11-17-2017, 12:32 AM
I would agree with that.. Lots of fragments and lots of souls.. but never any 4 star let alone 5 star toons.

But to me it's always been a bit shady to have 3 star toons available in regular souls AND rare souls. Seems to me the forthright thing would be to have "souls" drop 1 and 2 star and the occasional 3 star... then have "rare souls" drop 4 star and the occasional 5 star. But I guess that's where they get the thinking behind "Legendary Souls"... All I know is the "rare" souls sure don't seem to rare on my end.

Now if I could only pull an Axis or Allied soldier... oh.. wait....

thealchemist
11-17-2017, 04:22 AM
I had a big hoard of rare souls which I recently dropped in the previous Alchemist event. I cant remember exactly how many it was, 70-80 maybe? Out of those I got a quite a 4* toons, mostly dupes like Sentinel Pyro Soliders/Golden Sons, Magus Valkyries, etc. I did get a new Assassin Trickster and Sentinel Valkyrie as well. But the best pulls were Samurai Eddie and a dupe Prisoner. Getting two 5* even if one is a dupe is lucky in my book. Only other time Ive gotten 5* from rare souls (Cyborg and Mystic Eddies) was during the anniversary event.

druid138
11-20-2017, 04:34 PM
I posted this in the Dark Ritual Event thread, but it is relevant here as well . . .

The combination of this (Dark Ritual) event and the Shattered Soul event may be one of the best events yet.

I don't have time to post any data right now, but fragments drop rates on floors I'm running are yielding about one Soul per SoT refill, or 30 Ironite. Combine that with increased 4* and 5* drop rates (drop rates seem really good), and that's a lot of premium characters for cheap.

Duplicates can be sent to the Altar for more souls, also having increased drop rates. Lots of red eyes appearing over the past several days.

Most exciting for me so far are my first Aces High and Prisoner. Also, very happy to get my second Warrior CotD (I wanted two) and third Assassin CotD (I wanted three).

But, still lots of farming to do over the next 8 hours . . .

Oh, and the second day Ritual Soul dropped a Nomad. A dupe, but the Tier 6 Sacrifice he was in brought The Prisoner.

blade685
11-20-2017, 04:49 PM
I posted this in the Dark Ritual Event thread, but it is relevant here as well . . .

The combination of this (Dark Ritual) event and the Shattered Soul event may be one of the best events yet.

I don't have time to post any data right now, but fragments drop rates on floors I'm running are yielding about one Soul per SoT refill, or 30 Ironite. Combine that with increased 4* and 5* drop rates (drop rates seem really good), and that's a lot of premium characters for cheap.

Duplicates can be sent to the Altar for more souls, also having increased drop rates. Lots of red eyes appearing over the past several days.

Most exciting for me so far are my first Aces High and Prisoner. Also, very happy to get my second Warrior CotD (I wanted two) and third Assassin CotD (I wanted three).

But, still lots of farming to do over the next 8 hours . . .

Oh, and the second day Ritual Soul dropped a Nomad. A dupe, but the Tier 6 Sacrifice he was in brought The Prisoner.

you have a bugged account? because absolutly nothing for me ^^

Yup
11-20-2017, 04:55 PM
Sorry but uhmmmm. since the fragment drop event started...... farming all my SOT every day, even refilling once a day or more.... I've seen the 4 star Assassin Mayan Priestess twice (dup) and the 4 Star Magus Chopper once (dup)... everything else has been 3 star crap toons. Heck.. I've even stared leveling up Dice because I have no other toons to level up.

I'm seeing pretty much zero rewards from this event. But.... the fragments are free and gathered from doing whatever I'd be doing anyway. So it's not like I'm expelling any extra time and energy or ironite to get them. I do find it exceptionally odd that some players are getting a decent return while I am seeing really nothing at all.