PDA

View Full Version : Dark Ritual Celebration - FREE Daily Ritual Soul!

Sparton_LOTB
11-18-2017, 12:01 AM
Celebrate the release of The Book Of Souls: Live Chapter (http://ironmaiden.com/livechapter/) with a chance to get Mayan characters for FREE!

From now until November 21st, 4 PM PT, you can grab your free Ritual Soul from the in-game Store. A new free soul become available after 4 PM PT each day until the event ends. These Ritual Souls are the same souls we featured last month, which guarantee a 3★-5★ Character of ANY class, with an increased chance of the following highlight characters:

Shaman Eddie (5 star Warrior): A mixed attacker which can do both physical and magical damage and apply debuffs which amplify the amount of damage enemies take.
The Witch Doctor (5 star Sentinel): A true damage attacker which can Doom, Silence, or Block Beneficial Effect random enemies, manipulate the Accuracy of both teams, and will automatically cleanse all allies and Curse all enemies if he is Stunned, Frozen, or Taunted.
Mayan Priestess (4 star Warrior): A magic attacker which can Freeze, Accuracy Down, or Seal each enemy with her power skill and can increase the duration of negative effects on a target with her basic.
Mayan Priestess (4 star Magus): She can heal and cast Regen HP on all allies, grant herself Magic Up if she kills an enemy, and has a passive which grants Endure to a random ally each turn.
Mayan Priestess (4 star Gunner): She has a basic attack to heal random allies and a power skill which revives a random ally and grants her an extra turn if she can get a kill with it.
Mayan Priestess (4 star Assassin): A strong, single target mixed damage attacker which can remove all positive effects from an enemy, heal all allies based on negative effects on an enemy, and gets stronger both when the enemy has lower HP and when she has lower HP.

In addition to getting this freebie soul each day, all Rare Souls, Warrior Souls, Magus Souls, Sentinel Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, and Event Souls (including the Ritual Soul) have 2x chance for 4★ and 5★ characters for the duration of the event! Make sure to cash in your Ritual Souls and other Rare-quality souls during the event to take advantage of this increased chance at getting high-rarity characters!

Amarthir
11-18-2017, 12:39 AM
Pretty cool that the drop rates were raised a bit. I did an Exalted Sacrifice hoping to get some souls and even though 2 of the rolls were skill shards, I still got 20 rare souls. Of those souls I got an Alliance General, Blue Valkyrie and Blue Bat. So I'm pretty pleased so far.

Iced_Earth
11-18-2017, 12:57 AM
The first ritualsoul gave me the witch Doctor, i wanted him from all toons the most! Thanks nf, thats a great event. Still, i have 260 rare souls and 50 g/a souls up for Opening, but ill wait a few hours to see what other players Pull out.

Demnity
11-18-2017, 01:06 AM
Only got Witch Doctor, Shaman is pretty much nowhere to be seen, been wanting him from the start of the game.. :'(

GrimDusk
11-18-2017, 03:21 AM
You guys did well this time. A free soul every day and increased drop rates? That's a much needed improvement over that "Hallowed Be Thy Game" event. Well done.

surfingwithdje
11-18-2017, 05:56 AM
That 2x more chance to get 4 and 5 stars characters is very very nice!
Awesome event for long term players who don't miss many characters.
I finally got this damn purple valkyrie!
Events are more and more better, i can't understand if i see any negative post here :)

Thank you for this!

Ps: it could be very nice if there were this type of events frequently (1 every 3 months or something like this)

URock
11-18-2017, 08:31 AM
1st Soul = crap

Same RNG als always 4 me. I'm waiting 4 Trooper Eddie, hoping that he is a stronger warrior than Shaman and Samurai Eddie. If not...useless as most of the chars.

Patrice-1201
11-18-2017, 08:55 AM
Pulled Corrupt General, WUR, Red Mayan, Red Pyro and à raft of other 4* well done NF

PerthEddie
11-18-2017, 09:23 AM
With my free Ritual Soul I got a WUR. OK, it is a dupe but still a decent pull and will bring some essence when I sacrifice it.

However, I then got the last 5 Legendary shards I needed and got a Legendary Soul. Threw it in the BoS not expecting much and pulled a Hallowed Eddie!! Not sure if the drops are increased on LS as well but I am very happy to have pulled it.

Mercifal
11-18-2017, 10:08 AM
Well, no luck so far. Only 3*, but I am still positive that I might get some decent 4* or 5*. :D

Yup
11-18-2017, 10:12 AM
....seemingly reducing the drop rate of the rare fragments... but okay.

The free souls is nice... nice sacrificial meat basically :) I'm trying to change my paradigm and EXPECT 3 star characters because really, that's what all this amounts to 95% of the time. It's like a high school girlfriends.... always promising, but then stopping after the bra comes off. :)

PaquitoChep
11-18-2017, 11:19 AM
Yes, pretty good rate of 4* mainly, besides all the souls i haven't claim during this fragment event I filled a vortex i got 1 legendary soul 20x alchemist fragments, x10 rare G/A souls and 4x skill fragments

Some Red eyes where I got was a green valkyrie, warrior trickster, assassin pyro soldier, chopper and many lord and newborn of light, and also a corrupt ox ocultist, a guy from a recent event

I don't want to be a party popper but with all this new characters from this last semester, the percentage to get the "classics" characters its becoming harder, I still can't get the Corrupt General, the prisoner or the pharaoh dog king, those were my desired character when i was starting on the game

Chopper, hell raiser, valkyries, corrupt rescuers, some of them have cool features, some of them just look like a different colour, and sometime feel it like far from the iron Maiden topic

Ip4
11-18-2017, 01:13 PM
This event is shit,i used 14 rare souls and guess what?All 3 star character,it's time to stop using sacrifice...

MrFreeze
11-18-2017, 01:41 PM
After weeks of nothing new, I managed to pull a bunch of missing pieces last night. I’d already been saving for a tier VI sacrifice. One tier VI led to 4-5 more. I didn’t keep track of numbers, but I was sacrificing and dropping souls for about 30 minutes. I’m gonna try to get another VI before this is over. It worked out well for me.

JJJ428
11-18-2017, 02:25 PM
This is why the double % events are so good. Just one good level 6 sacrifice can keep you going and going you don't realize how much gold you go through using rare souls until one of these events comes up. I swear i have zapped through 3-4 million and still have lots of souls left and a lot of potential sacrifices to do. Going to need to do a lot of grinding the next couple days to rack up the gold and level up a lot of these characters to get the max sacrifice I can.

LandCrusher70
11-18-2017, 03:07 PM
Dropped 35 (various) souls into the BoS. Didn’t get anything new, but came out with 9- 4*. The remaining 26 were all 3*. That’s about a 1 in 4 chance (for a 4* character at least).

Demnity
11-18-2017, 03:07 PM
What is the best way to farm for gold guys ?

PaquitoChep
11-18-2017, 03:14 PM
What is the best way to farm for gold guys ?

Playing AMOLAD. we discuss this during the Hearts, skulls and gold :)

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9005-Hearts-Skulls-and-Gold-Event-featuring-an-EXCLUSIVE-Character!

user ubajoa, made an exhaustive research aboutx look in the final page

Demnity
11-18-2017, 03:38 PM
Wow thank you so much paquito, this event literally drained my gold to 0 :)

Fister
11-18-2017, 03:54 PM
Looks like I'm the only one not happy with this event. In 30+ rare souls, not a single flashing eyes.
If this is double drop rate, I don't want it. 😫

JJJ428
11-18-2017, 04:15 PM
Trust me fister luck will turn around. I cashed in all my fragments for all the different souls I swear I went through 30-40 until I hit red eyes but then when I did they just kept coming. Eventually RNG turns around.

Ip4
11-18-2017, 04:20 PM
after 27rare souls give me nothing i buy leg soul from arena store and receive Angel of fear,hmm..

Kmadd69
11-18-2017, 04:29 PM
Got a warrior priestess she hits pretty decent

Mercifal
11-18-2017, 04:45 PM
Pulled out Assassin Pyro, Warrior Newborn of Light and dupe of Tailgunner. Can't say I am 100% happy, but happy nontheless. :)

Kmadd69
11-18-2017, 06:12 PM
Dropped 35 (various) souls into the BoS. Didn’t get anything new, but came out with 9- 4*. The remaining 26 were all 3*. That’s about a 1 in 4 chance (for a 4* character at least).

Sup land rusher guess I’m on board here lol

LandCrusher70
11-18-2017, 09:09 PM
Sup land rusher guess I’m on board here lol
Nice!
Good to see you!

ShaneBazTe
11-19-2017, 08:31 AM
Pulled a Shaman Eddie from the free soul! My first EVER 5* not from a precious soul, thank you RNG!

T-Man
11-19-2017, 08:27 PM
Looks like I'm the only one not happy with this event. In 30+ rare souls, not a single flashing eyes.

I hear you there. Drops for me have been in the toilet for some time. When I do get red eyes (once in a blue moon) it’s a dupe of a dupe.

I just dropped in 10 rare G/A souls from a sacrifice. Got one 4 out of it. Another ANoL.

Hope things turn around. The game isn’t fun right now.

Dank Brew
11-19-2017, 08:50 PM
Great event NF. Thanks. Only 4* pulls for me so far, but still happy to sacrifice more than 3* guys for once haha

JJJ428
11-19-2017, 09:03 PM
I can't decide if I was just better prepared for this event then most, or just have better luck. With this event I have done 5 vortex fills so far and my plan is to get the Alchemist before it is over. I feel like my luck has been balanced I have had some huge drops getting a bunch of Red-Eyes in a row. But also what I would guess is considered bad an almost 50 rare soul drop and I got 1 5 star and zero 4 stars. Its all how you manage your resources and eventually your luck will balance out. I really love these double % events because you can really make a killing in sacrifice if you know what you are doing. The only downside is the amount of gold I am running through. I am going to blow 2000 ironite just on gold purchases which really makes me feel bad cause its a waste to buy gold but its the only way for me to maximize this event.

kkkreg5
11-19-2017, 09:07 PM
Pulled Samurai Ed from Rare Soul after a Warrior Harpy from the "free" soul. I've had great pulls the last few weeks, guess my "luck" is coming around...

Dank Brew
11-19-2017, 09:13 PM
Pulled Samurai Ed from Rare Soul after a Warrior Harpy from the "free" soul. I've had great pulls the last few weeks, guess my "luck" is coming around...

Lucky!! I still don't have any red eddies other than holy smokes and RTTH.... I'm hoping i'll actually get trooper eddie (hopefully he comes out today) but I highly doubt I will... At least it will give me something to work hard for. 17 skill shards saved for him... :D

Amarthir
11-19-2017, 09:34 PM
If Cyborg Monday is anything relative to what I hope it is, I want to gather at least 3 or 4 Cyborg Eddie's and make a double Ultimate Sacrifice. My plan is to get enough 5 star Eddie's to make that 100k sacrifice and see if it's double rewards too. Maybe I'm crazy for wanting to go that high but I'm always about breaking barriers. Besides, I'm close to maxing out my vortex meter and since 100k essence guarantees a full cycle, I can do that sacrifice and then top it off and basically have 2 ring fills at once.

In regards to this event, it's really tempting to make alot more big sacrifices but I would still probably regret it later.

Dank Brew
11-19-2017, 09:36 PM
If Cyborg Monday is anything relative to what I hope it is, I want to gather at least 3 or 4 Cyborg Eddie's and make a double Ultimate Sacrifice. My plan is to get enough 5 star Eddie's to make that 100k sacrifice and see if it's double rewards too. Maybe I'm crazy for wanting to go that high but I'm always about breaking barriers. Besides, I'm close to maxing out my vortex meter and since 100k essence guarantees a full cycle, I can do that sacrifice and then top it off and basically have 2 ring fills at once.

In regards to this event, it's really tempting to make alot more big sacrifices but I would still probably regret it later.

I would really like my first cyborg (Or any other freaking G/A Eddie for that matter...!) let alone 3 or 4 more!!! :O
I'd be lucky to get a 2nd tailgunner :'(

Amarthir
11-19-2017, 09:42 PM
I would really like my first cyborg (Or any other freaking G/A Eddie for that matter...!) let alone 3 or 4 more!!! :O
I'd be lucky to get a 2nd tailgunner :'(

I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if this ends up being a repeat of last months Hallowed event. I can see them wanting to make it difficult to grind, so maybe it could be like, grind 200 or so fragments in BNW for a Cyborg Soul that guarantees him. Since they're nerfing the dungeon in the next update, it would be easier and faster to grind the higher levels, my only complaint would be if the drops are like, 5 after every dozen fights. Since it only lasts for one day, hopefully it will be a good day.

Dank Brew
11-19-2017, 09:53 PM
I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if this ends up being a repeat of last months Hallowed event. I can see them wanting to make it difficult to grind, so maybe it could be like, grind 200 or so fragments in BNW for a Cyborg Soul that guarantees him. Since they're nerfing the dungeon in the next update, it would be easier and faster to grind the higher levels, my only complaint would be if the drops are like, 5 after every dozen fights. Since it only lasts for one day, hopefully it will be a good day.

I just hope its possible for people like me, who can't play literally all day. No ironite for refills either.

Patrice-1201
11-19-2017, 10:33 PM
So far the event has been great for me. I managed to re pull all the toons that I sacrificed in a moment of depression two weeks ago except for MCR and Nomad but it feels good to have my bats again and CG and WUR and Red Troll and Red Mayan and... who’s next ;-)

Yup
11-19-2017, 10:51 PM
thus far here... all 3 star at best.....

Dank Brew
11-19-2017, 11:09 PM
So far the event hasn’t been great for me. I managed to re pull all the toons that I sacrificed in a moment of depression two weeks ago except for MCR and Nomad but it feels good to have my bats again and CG and WUR and Red Troll and Red Mayan and... who’s next ;-)

You sacrificed a non dupe Nomad??? That's crazy. I've been wanting that guy since I first seen him :'(
At least i have 6 troopers who have him as champ lol

Amarthir
11-20-2017, 12:16 AM
I'd only sacrifice a non dupe if it's a 4* and it's someone I'll never need. I sac'd an Alliance General months ago regrettably and I only just recently got him back. You never know when you'll get someone back so it's good to think into the future when tossing important toons.

thealchemist
11-20-2017, 03:50 AM
New toons so far
Witch Doctor (from sentinel rare soul too, not ritual soul)
Warrior Priestess (ritual soul)
Magus Pharaoh Dog
plus dupes of SSD, SCD, WNBoL and Wickerman. Quite lucky so far.

Coletrain
11-20-2017, 03:52 AM

I actually just did a 100k sacrifice. If you want spoilers let me know...

IceManFerrar
11-20-2017, 04:06 AM
I actually just did a 100k sacrifice. If you want spoilers let me know...

Care to share, mate? You got me curious indeed! :)

Coletrain
11-20-2017, 04:26 AM
Care to share, mate? You got me curious indeed! :)

It does indeed double. Got a total of 10 skill shards, 4 legendary souls, and 60 G/A souls. Sacrifice was all 5* characters and while it was all dupes, I scrapped the level 100 versions that I had raised up (mostly eddies) so I've got some work to do to get my team back to where it was. Still, fun to try it out.

Yup
11-20-2017, 05:47 AM
.. and some of us are seeing nothing but 3 star toons.....

Coletrain
11-20-2017, 10:44 AM
.. and some of us are seeing nothing but 3 star toons.....

It's all volume. I have been sitting on 4-5 of the toons I sacrificed for months waiting for the right time. In the meantime I've sacrificed countless 3 star toons. Opening more souls gives you more chances, but it's a RNG based system and you can't get discouraged if it doesn't go your way.

Lord Schmeb
11-20-2017, 01:33 PM

I wouldn't say I'm not happy, (because I just don't care that much) but it does make me smirk and shake my head when I read "double the chances" and then drop 10 GA souls, and 40 different color souls (mostly rares) to get a single 4*. I've put at least 100 big souls into the mouth since then and have rec'd a 5* Sentinal Eddie, 2x 4* dupe, and an Alliance ageneral. Again, I'll take it, but I'm just not buying the whole "double" nonsense -- that friggin Witch Doctor is one of two toons that I don't have, and it's starting to frost my fart-hole!

blade685
11-20-2017, 01:56 PM
some news of that another good event = one day souls: 3* shit as always and with normal green red souls dupe 3* and 4* :mad:
The time is very long with nothing new now...........

Sick
11-20-2017, 02:18 PM
Same here. Dropped in quite a lot of souls. 1 Pharao Eddie (at least for the fifth time now), and a handful of 4• dupes. I do not recognize any change in the drop rate. The only good thing so far this week: Some 4* dupes I had sacrificed, appeared in my inventory again the next day, so I could sacrifice them once again.

blade685
11-20-2017, 02:39 PM
Same here. Dropped in quite a lot of souls. 1 Pharao Eddie (at least for the fifth time now), and a handful of 4• dupes. I do not recognize any change in the drop rate. The only good thing so far this week: Some 4* dupes I had sacrificed, appeared in my inventory again the next day, so I could sacrifice them once again.

sacrifice 10 for 1 new dupe?
I like that sacrifice system ;)

Mercifal
11-20-2017, 03:00 PM
Well, that's awkward, because I see drop rate being significantly higher. Out of 20 ish souls I dropped handful of 4* (Like 5 or 6 of 'em) and 5* Viking Eddie. For some reason I think that drop rate of 4* or 5* is still the same, but chance of getting red eyes is way higher. Statistically looking red eyes chance is ~ 20% ( + - ), at least that's my guess.

druid138
11-20-2017, 04:23 PM
The combination of this (Dark Ritual) event and the Shattered Soul event may be one of the best events yet.

I don't have time to post any data right now, but fragments drop rates on floors I'm running are yielding about one Soul per SoT refill, or 30 Ironite. Combine that with increased 4* and 5* drop rates (drop rates seem really good), and that's a lot of premium characters for cheap.

Duplicates can be sent to the Altar for more souls, also having increased drop rates. Lots of red eyes appearing over the past several days.

Most exciting for me so far are my first Aces High and Prisoner. Also, very happy to get my second Warrior CotD (I wanted two) and third Assassin CotD (I wanted three).

But, still lots of farming to do over the next 8 hours . . .

Oh, and the second day Ritual Soul dropped a Nomad. A dupe, but the Tier 6 Sacrifice he was in brought The Prisoner.

T-Man
11-20-2017, 04:50 PM
8 more rare G/A souls from a tier 6 sacrifice and not a single red eye. Event isn’t working for me.

blade685
11-20-2017, 04:52 PM
The combination of this (Dark Ritual) event and the Shattered Soul event may be one of the best events yet.

I don't have time to post any data right now, but fragments drop rates on floors I'm running are yielding about one Soul per SoT refill, or 30 Ironite. Combine that with increased 4* and 5* drop rates (drop rates seem really good), and that's a lot of premium characters for cheap.

Duplicates can be sent to the Altar for more souls, also having increased drop rates. Lots of red eyes appearing over the past several days.

Most exciting for me so far are my first Aces High and Prisoner. Also, very happy to get my second Warrior CotD (I wanted two) and third Assassin CotD (I wanted three).

But, still lots of farming to do over the next 8 hours . . .

Oh, and the second day Ritual Soul dropped a Nomad. A dupe, but the Tier 6 Sacrifice he was in brought The Prisoner.

never loot all of them (Aces High and Prisoner, Warrior CotD and Assassin CotD) and want them but...nothing :)

Dank Brew
11-20-2017, 06:43 PM
I've used a lot more souls than usual during this event. A few 4*s but no 5*s. A LOT of 3*s still.
The first 10 souls I used had the only 4* characters I've got (there was 5 total). The MANY souls after that has been all 3*.

Thanks for the free souls though...

BTW the only red eyes I saw were from regular rare souls. I really really really don't think any other soul has better chances. Colored souls NEVER give red eyes, and G/A do once a year if even.

Patrice-1201
11-20-2017, 08:01 PM
Well I had red eyes with every type of souls and ne Tier 6 Sacrifice led ito another 4 plus I managed to rebuild most of my previously lost toons. Only Nomad missing now but an extra ACOTD and Alliance General.

This morning only, I pulled 5 Vampire Hunter Eddies!!!

Great combination of events NF. WAY TO GO!

Dank Brew
11-20-2017, 08:35 PM
Well I had red eyes with every type of souls and ne Tier 6 Sacrifice led ito another 4 plus I managed to rebuild most of my previously lost toons. Only Nomad missing now but an extra ACOTD and Alliance General.

This morning only, I pulled 5 Vampire Hunter Eddies!!!

Great combination of events NF. WAY TO GO!

Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!! God damnit I hate RNG. I can't even get red eyes from any damn G/A soul. wasted trooper points on one yesterday knowing damn well I would regret it. I was right about it too. Regretted it.

FIVE VAMPIRES!? I might as well quit, that's bullshit.

Dank Brew
11-20-2017, 08:39 PM
That makes me so angry that TONS of people can't get VHE and someone gets 5 in a fucking row in one day, and other people can't even get red eyes at all. WTF

IceManFerrar
11-20-2017, 08:47 PM
For once I agree with Dank...5 VHEs is simply crazy. I am struggling in PvP without him, and he is my most wanted toon...how can 5 VHEs be RNG???????

Yup
11-20-2017, 08:48 PM
That makes me so angry that TONS of people can't get VHE and someone gets 5 in a fucking row in one day, and other people can't even get red eyes at all. WTF

Me thinks Patrice is telling stories.... :)

edsel
11-20-2017, 09:10 PM
did I see posts about a trooper soul and trooper eddie, 20k trooper badges for a soul, am I missing something or has all this vanished or was I dreaming?

JJJ428
11-20-2017, 09:12 PM
I would hope so, only 5 VHE poor guy.

Yup
11-20-2017, 09:14 PM
did I see posts about a trooper soul and trooper eddie, 20k trooper badges for a soul, am I missing something or has all this vanished or was I dreaming?

It was a heads-up to start saving... it hasn't happened yet.

ShaneBazTe
11-20-2017, 09:19 PM
I take it the 20k Trooper badges for a Trooper Soul will have a decent drop rate? Seems far too expensive for what will inevitably be a 3* dupe...

Amarthir
11-20-2017, 09:24 PM
I have 2 Vampire Hunters....

Gotta get that trading system going guys 👏👏

Amarthir
11-20-2017, 09:25 PM
I take it the 20k Trooper badges for a Trooper Soul will have a decent drop rate? Seems far too expensive for what will inevitably be a 3* dupe...

They'll work like Eternity souls. 4 possible outcomes from one trooper soul.

Patrice-1201
11-20-2017, 09:50 PM
I was chasing VHE since the beginning he was the last Eddie I got to complete my collection just before Eternity was released. Since then I keep pulling him... I have the same with Cyborg which I got a few days before VHE and that I keep pulling since.

It seems that once you have pulled a toon he comes back more regularly

druid138
11-20-2017, 09:52 PM
I was chasing VHE since the beginning he was the last Eddie I got to complete my collection just before Eternity was released. Since then I keep pulling him... I have the same with Cyborg which I got a few days before VHE and that I keep pulling since.

I got my first Aces High on Saturday, since playing from Day 1. On Sunday, I got a second one.

I know it's just one data point, but this type of thing seems to happen frequently to me and others around here.

IceManFerrar
11-20-2017, 10:02 PM
I have never received 5* Eddie dupes, never! I only have a dupe Pharaoh because of that 7-day daily rewards thing they have, otherwise the only 5* Eddie I ever pulled from a soul (that too a regular rare one) was Visions Eddie.

My other two 5* Eddies (Aces High and Pharaoh) I pulled from the Immortal Souls Event (best Event ever!). GRE doesn’t count since everyone gets him through Achievements, and likewise Eternity Eddie I pulled from an Eternity soul.

So yea, RNG my foot...I have been playing this game since August last year and my luck is consistently crappy, like most other folks here. I don’t know how newbie players (level 20-30) have VHE, Prisoner, etc...just seems unfair.

I do have 3 Nomads, so that and a PDK are the only 5* non-Eddie toons I have pulled.

Whatever RNG they use is not true RNG...else all these dupes would not be occurring so frequently.

IceManFerrar
11-20-2017, 10:04 PM
I got my first Aces High on Saturday, since playing from Day 1. On Sunday, I got a second one.

I know it's just one data point, but this type of thing seems to happen frequently to me and others around here.

I rest my case!

I work in IT and am a software programmer by trade, so I can tell you that the RNG they use is “seeded” unfairly in favor of the game/NF.

Las Vegas anybody?

PerthEddie
11-20-2017, 10:51 PM

This. The amount of Possessed Rockets, Ox Cultist, Desert Golem etc. I only seem to keep pulling is getting silly now!! ;)

T-Man
11-21-2017, 12:15 AM
This. The amount of Possessed Rockets, Ox Cultist, Desert Golem etc. I only seem to keep pulling is getting silly now!! ;)

This! Why indeed? Then as you guys are saying, when we finally get a toon we have been after, it then drops over and over!

Yup
11-21-2017, 12:43 AM
This! Why indeed? Then as you guys are saying, when we finally get a toon we have been after, it then drops over and over!

Actually not here. I'm not seeing any dups really either. The only dups I see are the Sentinel Chopper (3 star) and then I'm seeing a lot of dice, oxes, rockets, wolves, soldiers, etc.

Seriously 4 days and not a single character worth keeping dup or otherwise.

It's almost as if, if I HAVE a toon I can't get a duplicate and the odds of getting something I DON'T have are so minuscule I'll never see it. Id be fine with duplicates because they are good sacrifice meat. But I'm not even seeing those.

Worst return I've ever seen to be honest. Makes me think they've somehow implemented the non-dup feature and it's broken as hell.

Heavy1974
11-21-2017, 06:52 AM
Liked the events very much. was easy to farm fragments and got some 4*s to build up tier 6. Gave me 23 G/A souls which
gave me VHE-pretty pleased. Got some more 4* from that, filled vortex and got me back WUR.
So yeah-was good enough for me.
Maybe I can get one or two normal rare souls in the next hours-see how it ends.
BTW - Ritual souls gave me just SH**

thealchemist
11-21-2017, 11:14 AM
I used up my remaining rare souls today, including those from a vortex fill acquired yesterday. Only the Assassin NBoL (new) is worth mentioning from that lot. I decided to do a tier V sacrifice rather than wait for a tier VI while the going was good. It gave me 8 rare souls, not great odds but........I'll take Corrupt General thank you very much. Overall its been a great event for me, no new Eddies but 2 new 5* toons is the next best possible outcome :D

Witkacy
11-21-2017, 01:15 PM
Afternoon gals & guys :)

The event is being average for me - one day I am getting some NEW chars from rare souls - warrior and her magus sister Mayan chicks, FOTD Eddie I've sacrificed some time ago, RTTH Eddie that I saw for the last time half year ago, then the next day - more the same Mayan Magus gals, another Warrior Troll... Another Warrior Soulless Demon... Somehow boring... OK, I am getting ''fills'' for sacrifice, but when I got another souls, I am getting ALMOST everytime the same characters I've just sacrified THE SECONDS AGO!!! All this has no bigger sense to me... It leads nowhere and it's not useful to me in any means, just waste of time...

BTW - all we have here lately being THE EVENTS... One better, some worse... Yet I ask myself - HOW LONG shall I wait for something NEW to appear, other than 1500100900 event in row... Where we are suppose to go after some characters via collecting fragments, doing sacrifice etc. etc. One thing to wonder as we constantly being flooded by new but somehow not very useful characters... How can I get those I DO really wish and need and CAN'T get since beginning of the play, where the amount of characters being two times lower or so? Now while the chances are worse - I keep gettin' dupes... That's OK... It's been always like that - but getting dupes of chars you've just sacrified in hope for something new - well, happens for the first time...

@ Devs:

How long dear Devs, you could stand while serving you your BEST dish for breakfast, lunch and supper? Everyday... No menu changes, no mercy... Eat, puke or die, but all you can have is always THE SAME stuff... How would you like something like this? 50x daily the same stages, landscapes, bugs, freezes, etc. That's how it looks your game, with one exception though - it isn't THE BEST...

Cheers,

W

Amarthir
11-21-2017, 04:16 PM
I pulled Shaman Eddie and an Angel of Fear from the Gold and Soul Hoard today, damn! It seems like recently I've been getting x2 rare souls or color souls from the Hoard part. Something I've never seen until recently.

JJJ428
11-21-2017, 04:31 PM
I did it. It took a ton of resources but 2000 ironite for gold and about a 1000 rare souls later I filled the vortex 8 times got almost all the characters I am missing (Red Valkyrie and Hallow Eddie only ones left). But got the Alchemist because of this event. I feel bad for some people who had some bad luck but the event really did seem to offer double chances you just needed to drop enough souls for it to balance out.

Granted I had about 200 rare souls to start off between the souls I save and not cashing in any fragments for about a month or so. Also, had about 14 4* characters I was saving for a big event like this. Once you got some good sacrifices going it was easy to kept rolling the only thing is I slowed up at the end because I kept getting legendary and skill shard drops instead of the rare or G/A drops which really makes it harder to keep sacrificing. But at the end of the day I am now sitting on about 90 skill shards as well.

The key is realizing which events offer the best return for your resources and taking advantage of them when they come up. From my experience any event that lets you abuse sacrifice like this is by far the best event to get a ton of missing souls. Now I can finally kick back and relax a little with this and hopefully start saving up for a Wickedeer bonfire event next month. :)

Witkacy
11-21-2017, 05:21 PM
I did it. It took a ton of resources but 2000 ironite for gold and about a 1000 rare souls later I filled the vortex 8 times got almost all the characters I am missing (Red Valkyrie and Hallow Eddie only ones left). But got the Alchemist because of this event. I feel bad for some people who had some bad luck but the event really did seem to offer double chances you just needed to drop enough souls for it to balance out.

Granted I had about 200 rare souls to start off between the souls I save and not cashing in any fragments for about a month or so. Also, had about 14 4* characters I was saving for a big event like this. Once you got some good sacrifices going it was easy to kept rolling the only thing is I slowed up at the end because I kept getting legendary and skill shard drops instead of the rare or G/A drops which really makes it harder to keep sacrificing. But at the end of the day I am now sitting on about 90 skill shards as well.

The key is realizing which events offer the best return for your resources and taking advantage of them when they come up. From my experience any event that lets you abuse sacrifice like this is by far the best event to get a ton of missing souls. Now I can finally kick back and relax a little with this and hopefully start saving up for a Wickedeer bonfire event next month. :)

JJJ :)

That's very cool that you've had such luck! Me either :) Since I've got first Magus Mayan - I keep getting those chicks daily - just have got 3rd since the last three days... So I keep sacrificing them - so they keep come back to me :)

Well... Let's celebrate this with a fine song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcRs_efVnMw

Cheers,

W

Rain88
11-21-2017, 08:32 PM
Wasn't this event supposed to stay till 4 pm ? I didn't cash in all the souls that I got

JJJ428
11-21-2017, 08:45 PM
Should still be going on until daily reset.

Rain88
11-21-2017, 09:04 PM
it's not in the news tab

JJJ428
11-21-2017, 09:13 PM
Sparton just confirmed in the update thread. Event is on till 4 pm today.

Sparton_LOTB
Just to confirm, this Dark Ritual Celebration event is still active until the reset time (4 PM PT).

The banner was not in the News section momentarily, but has been readded as of this posting.

Mizrael
WHAT?! you can go in already?!
Guess you’re on android...iOS takes always longer. the game puts me to the app store to update,but the button just says “OPEN” instead of “UPDATE”. :(

IceManFerrar
11-21-2017, 09:27 PM
WHAT?! you can go in already?!
Guess you’re on android...iOS takes always longer. the game puts me to the app store to update,but the button just says “OPEN” instead of “UPDATE”. :(

“Pull down” on the App Store update page to force a refresh. Apple changed it to this stupid function in iOS 11.

Tim28213
11-21-2017, 09:28 PM
Mizrael on my iOS device you can swipe down to force the app update screen to manually refresh. Much better than waiting for the system to perform the next scheduled check.

Mizrael
11-21-2017, 09:30 PM
“Pull down” on the App Store update page to force a refresh. Apple changed it to this stupid function in iOS 11.

I know that ofc. (think this has always been like that), but it doesn’t find it...
I’ve even tried to restart the phone.

EDIT: it just popped up now as i sent this ^^

blade685
11-21-2017, 09:50 PM
3 free ritual souls and...3 shit 3* seriously another good event for me
and only 3 and 4* dupe :(