PDA

View Full Version : Going more and more casual.

Browno
11-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Hello there and all whom it concerns!
I have played this game for a long while now (2weeks after launch) and im not feeling as motivated anymore as the game time i spend each day is probably 4 hours or more sometimes.
I still love this game tho.

As a reference i play and spend more time in this game than i work each day. So i have played less and less this week and by the looks of it i will play even less. What did i discover?

I can spend more time on my other interests and most importantly my girlfriend. She is used to me playing but i feel that i want to nourish our relationship and spend more time with her.

I will continue to play but might not be as much as before.
Cheers! :)

Askora
11-18-2017, 11:44 PM
Good choice! Enjoy the extra time.

T-Man
11-19-2017, 04:31 PM
Enjoy your time Browno.

tex-0775
11-20-2017, 12:31 PM
Understandable, hard to keep the motivation up. Thanks for the info, enjoy :cool:

kkkreg5
11-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the "heads up" Browno.

Ian
11-20-2017, 07:18 PM
Yep, life outside the game is infinitely more enjoyable and rewarding. Glad I chose the casual route now, I carried on as a daily player out of loyalty for far too long. Enjoy your new-found free time.

Browno
11-20-2017, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the understanding everyone :)

IceManFerrar
11-20-2017, 08:37 PM
Cheers my friend, you are an awesome Trooper and a good friend. I know the feeling...I will play until the end of this month to see what Cyborg Monday is all about, and then I need my next break. This game has got its hooks back into me and I am addicted again, sigh!

Best of luck and enjoy our real life and quality time with your girlfriend!

tex-0775
02-27-2018, 08:55 AM
@Browno

Hey friend, i assume that you've finally quit the game, so i remove you for now. Should you choose to come back, hit me a request, you are more than welcome back and thanks for all the badges \,,/

Have a good one :cool:

tex