PDA

View Full Version : To farmereddie's troopers - do you need help with zone/rage talis?

FarmerEddie
11-24-2017, 02:45 PM
Hey guys and girls, I finally managed to score my last missing zone talisman last night. Been sitting on 3 since the Kari event. Also completed rage set last night. I will set Rtth Ed with rage/Hunter and Soldier Ed with zone on the appropriate days. I'd love to help out lots of people like others on here but I'm really busy in real life with the farm. So to those of you I had the pleasure of swapping badges with let me know if you'd like to setup some time to complete the missions in a day. If the trooper login display issue is fixed soon I may be able to help out a few others too. Also would welcome any help with the lightning/predator mission.

Cheers

Ip4
11-24-2017, 03:10 PM
good news,i will need help with zone talismans,will send you request that sa

Sick
11-24-2017, 04:09 PM
Hey Farmer,
can I add you as a trooper?

Ezz
11-24-2017, 04:42 PM
Thanks Farmer, I need one more run for the rage/hunter combo so I appreciate it!

EddieCarva
11-24-2017, 04:48 PM
Hey, can you add you ?? I need ‘em both.

EddieCarva-1276

Ty

Iced_Earth
11-24-2017, 07:29 PM
hey, i need the hunter/rage talisman mission. can we do it 3 times, with remove and adding again on this day ?

FarmerEddie
11-24-2017, 08:38 PM
Hey all. Like I said earlier I'm really busy with the farm so I will give priority to my current troopers. This was mostly to let my troopers know to help them out. They've all been pretty good to me.
That being said when the day comes I'll do my best to monitor this thread and my inbox and let you guys know when I have some time and anybody I can squeeze in I'll be glad to help. Hopefully it's not too hectic on the farm on those 2 days. After all, we're all blood brothers in this crazy adventure. \m/

FarmerEddie
11-24-2017, 08:42 PM
However, if you have a set of lightning/ predator, you're automatically in lmao.

FarmerEddie
11-24-2017, 08:43 PM
So far you guys I should be able to manage.

FarmerEddie
11-25-2017, 03:03 AM
Reset time here is 7 pm Eastern time. I usually get home after 9 if there's no issues at the farm. I have maybe 2 hours then to coordinate with as much of you as possible. The way I understand it you'll have to use my trooper, delete me, add me 3x. For those who aren't already my troopers it'll be add, use, delete 3x. Anybody please correct me if I'm wrong.

So troopers and everybody else interested we'll coordinate through this thread when the time comes. Now that I understand the process I may be able to help more of you than I thought.

For all you lurkers who read this forum and tried adding me today through the game I'd love to help you guys but not sure how to coordinate with you so apologies in advance if we can't work anything out.

PerthEddie
11-25-2017, 03:11 AM
If you can help me out too I would appreciate it. I understand though you are really busy though and there is the time difference we would need to take i to account.

FarmerEddie
11-25-2017, 04:11 AM
No problem Andy so far I should be able to handle this. I forgot to add I have an hour maybe an hour and a half around noon EST and 45 minutes give or take at 4:30 pm. That's my mealtimes. Hopefully this helps more time zones.

Dragonet
11-25-2017, 12:08 PM
Really appreciate, Farmereddie. Will try to do this missions but my timezone is in Europe GMT+1, and maybe will need more weeks to finish...Anyway thank you very much, Trooper!:)

Sidney
11-25-2017, 06:36 PM
Hope you have room for one more... :-) I've sent you a request Sidney-1805

FarmerEddie
11-27-2017, 10:09 PM
Champion now set to Rtth Ed. Ready for reset. Good luck guys I gotta go milk my cows. I'll be back in hopefully 4 hours. I hear that the mission counter doesn't work for some people so keep me posted and good luck. Will post when I get back. Cheers.

Ezz
11-28-2017, 12:08 AM
Champion now set to Rtth Ed. Ready for reset. Good luck guys I gotta go milk my cows. I'll be back in hopefully 4 hours. I hear that the mission counter doesn't work for some people so keep me posted and good luck. Will post when I get back. Cheers.

Farmer- I beat the level with your trooper but did not get the achievement. Are you sure you have rage and hunters equipped on RTTH?

Silentknight
11-28-2017, 01:00 AM
Farmer- I beat the level with your trooper but did not get the achievement. Are you sure you have rage and hunters equipped on RTTH?

I'm pretty sure that's a bug that actually got fixed. Mentioned it yesterday...no response. C'mon, u really think they'd make it ez? Trooper badge exploit might still work. Could be wrong as last set of missions they fixed it so troopers worked but tossing and reacquiring...I dunno

FarmerEddie
11-28-2017, 02:30 AM

Yes I do. I just completed the mission and claimed the rewards for it. Must have something to do with the bug SilentKnight
mentionned.

I'm pretty sure that's a bug that actually got fixed. Mentioned it yesterday...no response. C'mon, u really think they'd make it ez? Trooper badge exploit might still work. Could be wrong as last set of missions they fixed it so troopers worked but tossing and reacquiring...I dunno

I remember seeing talk on another thread a little while back of people not being able to complete the missions using troopers. Really thought that was fixed too. Thanks for the info SK.

Sorry guys. Will keep setting Rtth and soldier with right talis on the appropriate days and if anybody hears of a fix I'd be happy to offer any help deleting/readding people so the mission can be done quicker.

FarmerEddie
11-28-2017, 02:35 AM
Ip4, Sydney, PerthEddie and IcedEarth (wicked band btw) I didn't add you guys yet but when a fix rolls out I'll be glad to help you out if you still need it. You'll be the first ones added when I need new troopers as well should you want me on board full-time. Cheers

Silentknight
11-28-2017, 03:21 AM
Could be the old bug back again. Nah, that never happens, rotf! I.E. toons attacking teammates, gotta ♡ it! Not as bad as last time, but still. Seen it 3X so far. All today, all on d, all red Buzz, diff teams

Ip4
11-28-2017, 07:07 AM
Ip4, Sydney, PerthEddie and IcedEarth (wicked band btw) I didn't add you guys yet but when a fix rolls out I'll be glad to help you out if you still need it. You'll be the first ones added when I need new troopers as well should you want me on board full-time. Cheers

thank you very much :)

EnricoPalazzo
11-28-2017, 09:09 AM
Hey Farmer, thank you, much appreciated,
I will change my farming to Lightning then. No luck so far for Rage or Zone, I have put at least 50 missions on Level 9 down for each, but nothing so far.
However, the bug with trooper's talismans not counting towards the missions still is not fixed, so no progress for me today :(

Well, it would be boring if there were no bugs...

I'll try again tomorrow, so long!

PerthEddie
11-28-2017, 10:05 AM

No problem. No point wasting your time adding us while it is "broken". What bothers me is that nobody on the Dev team has confirmed (that I have seen anyway) if this is indeed a bug or by design. The lack of communication makes me think that this actually might be by design :(

Thanks for the offer of help and I will take you up on it if/when this gets fixed :)

MrFreeze
11-28-2017, 01:08 PM
No problem. No point wasting your time adding us while it is "broken". What bothers me is that nobody on the Dev team has confirmed (that I have seen anyway) if this is indeed a bug or by design. The lack of communication makes me think that this actually might be by design :(

Thanks for the offer of help and I will take you up on it if/when this gets fixed :)

I figured it was by design. They probably want to get the numbers up for BNW. The data has to show that no one plays it, (hey devs, if you lower the cost people will play it).

Sidney
11-29-2017, 12:53 PM

Sounds good!! I appreciate it. Funny thing is that I have a 3 set of the Rage Talis but for some reason when you look at them, they think that they are supposed to be a 4 set. I opened an incident with NF and sent a screen shot of my confused Rage Talis and they thanked me for reporting the bug. Then they closed the ticket and said that they'll work on it. I work in IT and know for a fact that if you don't have an "Aging Ticket" in the queue, nobody is going to fix it. I suppose they want the queue to look like there are less problems than actually exist. Oh my head!! ... :mad:

Fudjo
11-29-2017, 02:47 PM
Sounds good!! I appreciate it. Funny thing is that I have a 3 set of the Rage Talis but for some reason when you look at them, they think that they are supposed to be a 4 set. I opened an incident with NF and sent a screen shot of my confused Rage Talis and they thanked me for reporting the bug. Then they closed the ticket and said that they'll work on it. I work in IT and know for a fact that if you don't have an "Aging Ticket" in the queue, nobody is going to fix it. I suppose they want the queue to look like there are less problems than actually exist. Oh my head!! ... :mad:

Rage Talismans are definitely a 4-set. I just checked mine by removing one from my toon and the Rage Spear bonus went away. I added the 4th one back and the Rage Spear bonus returned.

FarmerEddie
11-29-2017, 07:55 PM

Here's Sparton's most recent post on the issue.

The fix is that they were not being displayed correctly in the My Team screen, and that may have caused problems when using them in missions, but from what I understand, Missions will still not track progress from Troopers' characters (for stuff like the Zone Eater mission). That issue is still being investigated by the team.

FarmerEddie
11-29-2017, 08:02 PM
Hey Farmer, thank you, much appreciated,
I will change my farming to Lightning then. No luck so far for Rage or Zone, I have put at least 50 missions on Level 9 down for each, but nothing so far.
However, the bug with trooper's talismans not counting towards the missions still is not fixed, so no progress for me today :(

Well, it would be boring if there were no bugs...

I'll try again tomorrow, so long!

Hi Enrico, hopefully we get a fix soon. In the meantime I'll keep Rtth and soldier as champions on the right days. And thanks for the offer for the lightning talis. I'll take you up on those for sure.

To get my last zone talisman I had to clear GoL 9-10 several hundred times. A lot less for the rage set in the GoF. And I'm still sitting on only one lightning.

Gotta say your witch doctor kicks ass. I'm not a big sentinel fan but this guy's more like a green assassin on the right team. Fun.

Ian-4726
11-29-2017, 11:49 PM
I have a set of Rage talis. If anyone needs help with that mission, as they have fixed the bug regarding troopers, then add me.

Anyone inactive for more than 3 days will be dropped so there should be plenty of new comers.

Glad to help out.

Sidney
11-29-2017, 11:50 PM
Rage Talismans are definitely a 4-set. I just checked mine by removing one from my toon and the Rage Spear bonus went away. I added the 4th one back and the Rage Spear bonus returned.

If you look at them in BNW they say 3 Set... That's why I opened the incident with NF... They confirmed that they are supposed to be a 3 set so there seems to be even more confusion now... Oh my head...

Another Nomad
12-02-2017, 02:43 PM
Sorry to bring up. Still need potent combo V (Lightning Predator) . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nomad-4412

Ezz
12-05-2017, 03:04 AM
For all you lurkers who read this forum and tried adding me today through the game I'd love to help you guys but not sure how to coordinate with you so apologies in advance if we can't work anything out.

Farmer - wanted to try to complete the rage/hunter mission again but I had already used your trooper earlier by mistake when you had Viking.

I see u changed to rtth so I deleted you and sent you a new trooper invite.

Thanks

FarmerEddie
12-05-2017, 05:25 AM
Farmer - wanted to try to complete the rage/hunter mission again but I had already used your trooper earlier by mistake when you had Viking.

I see u changed to rtth so I deleted you and sent you a new trooper invite.

Thanks

Hey Ezz just added you back buddy. Good luck and let me know if you get the points. I double checked Rtth's talismans and you should be good to go.
Cheers

Ezz
12-05-2017, 05:33 AM
Hey Ezz just added you back buddy. Good luck and let me know if you get the points. I double checked Rtth's talismans and you should be good to go.
Cheers

Thanks Farmer. Sadly though it once again failed to count as completing the mission.
Looks like I might be stuck at 199 for a while.
😕

FarmerEddie
12-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Sorry to hear man. I'll keep putting him as my champ til this is fixed.

Ezz
12-12-2017, 03:09 AM
Sorry to hear man. I'll keep putting him as my champ til this is fixed.

Farmer - looks like your RTTH is missing one hunter tali. I imagine the achievement still may be glitched but figured I would give u a heads up.

FarmerEddie
12-12-2017, 05:18 AM
Farmer - looks like your RTTH is missing one hunter tali. I imagine the achievement still may be glitched but figured I would give u a heads up.

Yep. Changed it when I swapped Eddie's about 2 hours after reset. Thanks for the heads up Ezz and if somehow the achievement is now working I'll be happy to re-add any trooper who can benefit. Cheers.

Another Nomad
12-19-2017, 04:04 AM
Ré bump up now that (hopefully) these mission challenges are fixed.

Ezz
12-19-2017, 04:08 AM
They are fixed - I got credit for the mission earlier using Farmer’s RTTH. Thanks Farmer!

Ip4
12-19-2017, 07:19 AM
Not mine,i am still 0/3....

Dragonet
01-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Hey Farmer! I'm at 2/3 both missions, please can I have your champions next week? thanks in advance!:p

Pablo
01-12-2018, 01:59 PM
I have a set of Rage talis. If anyone needs help with that mission, as they have fixed the bug regarding troopers, then add me.

Anyone inactive for more than 3 days will be dropped so there should be plenty of new comers.

Glad to help out.

Hey Ian, could you put the champion with the rage talis?
I just sent a request, thanks!
My id is Pablo-9865

FarmerEddie
01-15-2018, 11:50 PM
Hey Farmer! I'm at 2/3 both missions, please can I have your champions next week? thanks in advance!:p

Yeah man Rtth is already my champ with 4 rage and 2 hunters. Soldier is on deck for Magus Lol with Zones. Apologies on not being the most active on the forums right now. Real life is busy. Still do all my troopers daily though. Good luck with the missions and enjoy your Crimson pup. He's lots of fun, especially with the right allies.

FarmerEddie
01-16-2018, 12:18 AM
Ip4, Sydney, PerthEddie, I know it's long overdue but should you still need rage, hunters and zones, I've cleared a few inactives and added you. IcedEarth, if you still need these as well theres a spot for you. I dont have your ID.
Cheers

Dragonet
01-20-2018, 11:54 AM
Thanks, Farmer! Completed missions, now im more near to catch the red puppy!:p

FarmerEddie
01-27-2018, 10:28 PM
Thanks, Farmer! Completed missions, now im more near to catch the red puppy!:p

Haha right on. Good to hear Dragonet. I've also set up Storm Ed with Lightning and Predator for tonight's Lol. Let me know if there's any more missions you'd like to borrow a specific character for. I'll be happy to set it up for you. We've been troopers so long and I got so many badges from you.
Cheers

Dragonet
02-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Hey Farmer, I've used your Storm Ed and Sick's Carriage Ed to finish all missions! The red puppy is on board now, thank you all!:p

Sick
02-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Hey Farmer, I've used your Storm Ed and Sick's Carriage Ed to finish all missions! The red puppy is on board now, thank you all!:p

Always glad to help.