PDA

View Full Version : Potent Combo V - Lightning/Predator Trooper Thread

Another Nomad
11-25-2017, 06:27 AM
Catch all thread in case anyone still needs that mission challenge to be done after next reset, including myself.
Buyers and sellers (as it were) welcome!

- Nomad-4412

Another Nomad
12-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Bump!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ian-4726
12-16-2017, 10:55 PM
Bump!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah add me if you need to. I have all the talismans for the challenges and change my trooper around according the day they need that specific lol. So on Sunday I’ll have carriage rider Eddie with preditor and lightning talis attached.

Another Nomad
12-19-2017, 03:44 AM
Yeah add me if you need to. I have all the talismans for the challenges and change my trooper around according the day they need that specific lol. So on Sunday I’ll have carriage rider Eddie with preditor and lightning talis attached.

Will ré add and reuse when the time comes. Is it under the same username there?

Another Nomad
12-24-2017, 03:40 AM
Bump.
Still searching again. This includes your help again Ian now that the bug is fixed.

Ezz
12-24-2017, 10:06 PM

Ian - thanks for accepting my trooper request - I was able to complete this mission today,

Happy Holidays

Sag7272
12-27-2017, 11:02 PM

Hi Ian, still having a spot left? I've put those missions aside for a while now & still no luck with talisman drops :/

I'll send a request anyway, just ignores it it there's no space..

Ian-4726
12-28-2017, 11:44 PM
Yes I have spaces left still. I had a cull the last couple of days.

Sorry for the late reply. I’m not a regular forum member but happy to add troopers. I try to keep my troopers to around the 35-40 level. 50 just is too many to manage on a daily basis.
Glad to help out.

Sidney
12-29-2017, 11:48 AM

Sorry for the late reply. I’m not a regular forum member but happy to add troopers. I try to keep my troopers to around the 35-40 level. 50 just is too many to manage on a daily basis.
Glad to help out.

Hi Ian,

I sent you a request as well if you still have an opening. I've been neglecting a couple of those missions due to missing the right talisman combos. Hoping to clean up the list now that the trooper bug is fixed. Thanks in advance if you have any space!!

Sidney-1805

Sag7272
12-29-2017, 07:13 PM

Glad to help out.

Thanks for the add :)
"Insert same comment about forum here"

Another Nomad
12-30-2017, 06:09 PM

Glad to help out.

I may need to use your character twice if possible for that day so I may need to remove and re-add him when I do so.

Ian-4726
12-31-2017, 09:39 AM
I may need to use your character twice if possible for that day so I may need to remove and re-add him when I do so.

Already added you the first time. Will check through out the day for any other requests. Good luck.