PDA

View Full Version : VHE now can disable passive?!?!

Fister
11-25-2017, 07:42 PM
Just lost a battle against Diabolos' forces. And only because his VHE disabled my AoS' passive 3 times.
WTF!!!!

cokas13
11-25-2017, 09:44 PM
Just lost a battle against Diabolos' forces. And only because his VHE disabled my AoS' passive 3 times.
WTF!!!!

The amount of bugs i've seen today in pvp is ridiculous. My gunner valkyrie losing her perfect immunity, AoF procing his passive even though i killed him, my toon dying even though he had endurance and perfect immunity and many more. Thank god week ends in 2 hours, hope i can maintain top 25. Gl as well fister and keep it calm :p

wailenhalen18
12-02-2017, 04:07 PM
What is VHE?

DIEDD
12-02-2017, 04:12 PM
What is VHE?

Vampire Hunter Eddie.

wailenhalen18
12-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Vampire Hunter Eddie.

I checked my trooper's vampire hunter eddie champion and I can't figure out how he disables passives. I checked all his skills. Maybe it's a certain type of talismen? What I'm trying to do is use the disable passive against a corrupt harpy for a mission. Please advise.

osiris0000
12-02-2017, 04:36 PM
What I'm trying to do is use the disable passive against a corrupt harpy for a mission. Please advise.

Try sentinel desert guardian. He is a 3 star character and have guaranteed passive disable with his basic.

Grim
12-02-2017, 05:21 PM
I checked my trooper's vampire hunter eddie champion and I can't figure out how he disables passives. I checked all his skills. Maybe it's a certain type of talismen? What I'm trying to do is use the disable passive against a corrupt harpy for a mission. Please advise.
Try to find a trooper who use the prisoner as champion.