PDA

View Full Version : The Charge Begins! - Trooper Soul Fragments from Arena!

Sparton_LOTB
11-26-2017, 12:01 AM
Get even more Trooper Soul Fragments by achieving milestones in the Arena, while working towards getting enough fragments for an EXCLUSIVE event character!

From now until December 2nd, 4 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

Win 10 Arena battles: Trooper Soul Fragments x10 + Rare Soul x1
Win 30 Arena battles: Skill Shard x1 + Rare Soul x3
Win 75 Arena battles: Trooper Soul Fragments x30 + Legendary Soul x1
Win 150 Arena battles: Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x3 + Skill Shard x1
Win 300 Arena battles: Trooper Soul Fragments x60
Win 400 Arena battles: Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
Win 500 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
Win 600 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
Win 700 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
Win 800 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
Win 900 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
Win 1000 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2

You can check your progress at any time by going to the Event tab of the Challenges screen. These rewards will be immediately delivered to you via loot chest at the end of the battle when you meet the milestone requirement. There is no waiting until after the event is over, and no need to manually claim from the Challenges screen!

In addition to milestone rewards, every win is guaranteed to give you event-exclusive soul fragments! Each win will give you 2, 5 or 25 fragments. Collecting 750 earns you the EVENT EXCLUSIVE 4 star Assassin Undead Crimean Soldier, who has a passive that automatically grants him Endure, can provide Lifesteal and Regen HP to himself and allies with his basic, and can sacrifice 99% of his Current HP to do that much true damage to an enemy.

Finally, we have series of tie-in promotional store items available as IAP. Each of these high-value packs comes with Ironite, Skill Shards, and Trooper Soul Fragments, with higher-value packs containing even more items!

slauki
11-26-2017, 12:15 AM
love the idea of sparton 1000, but the rewards are kinda meh for fights 300-1000. 2 skillshards and a legendary as flat reward is a bad deal imo.
not even something special for hitting 1000? strange...

it will be sparton 300 for me, especially in this slow meta.

JJJ428
11-26-2017, 12:23 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Should be a mystical soul for a 1000 WINS not even a 1000 battles. I can see a lot of people complaining about the many drops that will be happening this week. For me its once I get this new character which thankfully is at a maximum of 375 to get I think I will be done depending where I am at in the rankings and how close I am to rounding off a 100X wins.

Amarthir
11-26-2017, 12:23 AM
Liking this event so far. I'll probably hang up after 400 but if I have time and ironite I'll push as high as I can. Still, for counting only wins in this type of environment might be a bit tough to get by.

750 fragments weeew laddie that's pretty steep for a 4*..
I mean I'm still going to get him, just... Dang

Setting a 4* FotD Eddie on my defense. Since it's only wins that count it would be courteous no?

Askora
11-26-2017, 12:24 AM
Would be a lot better if arena wasn't so unstable. Way to plan an event.

Liebhild
11-26-2017, 12:25 AM
OMG an event in that bugged arena? Is today 01.04. ?

Seriously, think about, if you have the right staff

T-Man
11-26-2017, 12:28 AM
love the idea of sparton 1000, but the rewards are kinda meh for fights 300-1000. 2 skillshards and a legendary as flat reward is a bad deal imo.
not even something special for hitting 1000? strange...

it will be sparton 300 for me, especially in this slow meta.

Agreed. 1000 would be a real challenge during the good ole days. Curious to see if someone actually hits 1000 now.
Pretty cool that you get the rewards as soon as you hit each tier though.

90mphyorker
11-26-2017, 12:32 AM
142 battles a day to hit 1000. Will need to spend fuck ton of Ironite today. Unless you can do lots of little Sacrifice'sand recieved lots of SoW.

Rewards are nice at least.

Not sure how wise it is to have a time consiming event going on and then have another running during it. If Cyborg Monday runs during it, like it should. Hopefully that event won't be a time suck.

kkkreg5
11-26-2017, 01:02 AM
So 60 Trooper fragments is the max? Or is it 100? Why are these so freaking confusing..?

JJJ428
I don't know why but when I first read the description on the new character I thought it meant he would get his endured renewed every turn which probably would be too OP and force you to bring a remove beneficial effect toon against him everytime. Only getting it for first two turns is pretty underwhelming I think.

surfingwithdje
Wow 1000 batles in 6 days in no possible for me (need too much time) but i find that the rewards are still nice for 400 battles...
Love to see the garanteed fragments!

bort
11-26-2017, 01:07 AM
This is the most bugged I've ever seen the arena.

I've had multiple times my toons trigger counters for no reason, effectively allowing me to double-attack.

I've seen the same against me (this is less fun).

I've had crashes due to resurrecting toons.

I land perfect attacks, the screen freezes slightly, then either tells me "late" or nothing at all and just gives the lower value.

I just recently had a battle where I couldn't res either of my dead toons (with Clair's skill) despite neither of them dying to permadeath. Used Clair's fury move later on in the same battle and one of them came back.

My thorns are no longer causing damage on a consistent basis. I know they were nerfed slightly, but they're downright ignored at this point.

You really need to co-ordinate your events with your updates - you are going to have a lot of frustrated players this month.

Liebhild
11-26-2017, 01:20 AM
You really need to co-ordinate your events with your updates - you are going to have a lot of frustrated players this month.

TBH I really think they are coordinated. With all this bugs much more ironite is needed for the rewards. As said in the update-thread devs cannot be such retards to release such a buggy version.

Yup
11-26-2017, 01:21 AM
1000 battles in 6 days not possible without spending ironite and refilling. I've been playing since September... using all SOW as I get them and often refilling at times... I've completed under 600 battles in 2 MONTHS, let alone 1000 wins. asking for 1000 is 6 days .. you might as well put a badge on the event achievement and allow someone to purchase that outright for cash.. that's what you're asking. -- Just another way to reward the select few people who got VHE (seriously.. top pf PVP is NOTHING but VHE)

"Charge begins" must refer to a credit card charge in this instance.

JJJ428
11-26-2017, 01:30 AM
While VHE is great for defense to get a decent amount of holds he is not required to win a lot of matches on offense. I have used just Visions Eddie for about a month now and think he is by far one of the most underrated Eddies out there. When thorn were running rampant I didn't even notice because I had a strategy around them and they almost never caused me an issue.

As a community what some people will do if they don't care about the arena awards is set your defense as one lone Eddie. What this does is two-fold. It keeps your rank lower so you only play lower tiered players and also helps the community by giving others free wins. Just something to think about.

Yup
11-26-2017, 01:51 AM
And also think about... the top 15 players all using VHE for attack.... seriously.. all of them. Wonder why???

Never said you MUST have VHE to win a match. I've done fantastic with just good old GRE... but I'm aware top 50 spots are pretty much reserved for VHE owners. There may be an odd Navigator Eddie in teh bunch.. but on the whole it's all VHE.

And the lone Eddie is a method of easy attack wins in order to collect Iron coins, and thus eternity fragments. Don't kid yourself, those "lone Eddies" aren't doing anything "for the community" they are self-serving. They've got lvl 100 fully sharded full talisman toons... so they can pretty much beat anyone below level 900... and the lone Eddie ensures they stay among those ranks.

I guess... without spending any cash.. that's about the only way anyone's going to get 1000 wins in 6 days. I'll anticipate a rash of lone Eddie's appearing.

Understand it's not the player's fault they have VHE and use him.. heck I would. It's the developer's fault for making such a powerful, all encompassing character impossible to get while at the same time releasing "event exclusive" characters 2 weeks after the "evert" is over.. that's exclusivity???? ... Apparently they only see "exclusivity" when they think of VHE.

BonFire
11-26-2017, 01:54 AM
Damn it. Guess I'll go for the 400. As rare as 4 and 5 * characters are right now.

gullwingproductions
11-26-2017, 02:13 AM
"The Charge Begins!" Campaign!
The trooper has come home!

1000 Battles till the end! and rocking out to The new live Chapter how cool is that ?
Devil Horns Up!
All Hail the Frog!!

MisterEly
11-26-2017, 02:15 AM
Well, 750 fragments for a 4* toon, with the most common drop being a whopping TWO fragments... this toon will be quite hard to obtain! He looks interesting, especially his power ability.

JJJ428
11-26-2017, 02:19 AM
I am thinking you are confusing what the 1000 wins means. What you do on defense is meaningless for this event. So again I don't think it matters for this event if you have VHE or not.

JJJ428
11-26-2017, 02:23 AM
On the other side of things I would love to know if people will be compensated for all the freezes we will have in the arena this week.

Its a shame I think there are lot of positives they did right with this event. Guaranteed frags, the tiered awards so you know what you want to strive for. Its just a shame the timing for it is all wrong and will lead to a lot of unhappy customers.

Fudjo
11-26-2017, 03:16 AM
Setting a 4* FotD Eddie on my defense. Since it's only wins that count it would be courteous no?

I completely agree. I have my Trooper Eddie leading a team of Wickerdeer. :)

Amarthir
11-26-2017, 03:40 AM
Well so far I've hit the first 2 tiers, with about 3 loses mainly from either them going first or from some bogus bullshit. I really wish winning wasn't the only way to score. WHERE'S MY PARTICIPATION TROPHY lol.

Anyways, it is a cool event, and it gives me an excuse to work for those new yellow Talismans that just came out.

thealchemist
11-26-2017, 03:43 AM
Had a APMA3 or similar error message after a win. Sure enough no iron coins, fragments and the win didnt count in the event achievements. Oh goodie this event will be awesome. :rolleyes:
Edit - the above have since turned up. Stop messing with my head ffs.
And only 2 fragments for the wins I've had so far and 750 needed to get a 4* toon? The devs must be having a laugh surely....

bort
11-26-2017, 04:01 AM
I put up a pumpkin defense to help anyone try to get 300+ wins in this lovely event.

LandCrusher70
11-26-2017, 04:02 AM
I have my Trooper Eddie leading a team of Wickerdeer. :)
I have my “Regular Dudes” team in to assist everyone getting as many wins as possible.
No way I’m hitting 1k. Doubt I’ll do half of that. Good luck to those who are going for it!

BonFire
11-26-2017, 04:18 AM
Ah screw it. I'll do the Wickerdeer thing too. Don't think I'll get any defense wins, I haven't upgraded any of them.

Aristo4
11-26-2017, 04:28 AM
Dunno how you launch a pvp event with everything that's going on. Revenges hitting your own team, characters getting infinite extra turns to kill your whole team hitting enemie's shields, revive hangs, apmas when you win credited as losses, and the icing on the cake random total freezes.

50+ battles and around a dozen of these, dunno wtf I'm doing here lol :p

Yup
11-26-2017, 07:45 AM
I really just wish they'd get back to the campaign.. open Night City.... Open the associated "secret" locations..... stop all the events and actually build the game. PvP is so heavily weighted to specific characters it's somewhat laughable. There's little strategy to it. you just need the right characters with the right talismans that are fairly easy to figure out. But getting those right characters is near impossible.

Kris-0707
11-26-2017, 08:04 AM
What's the point to make an event when game still freezes in the arena and bugs are not fixed?
1000 wins really? Who's got the time to make over 140 won battles per day?
Not possible for 99.9% of (I assume) small group of active players at these days.

Sparton_LOTB
11-26-2017, 08:13 AM
1000 wins really? Who's got the time to make over 140 won battles per day?
Not possible for 99.9% of (I assume) small group of active players at these days.

Which is precisely the point. It's a rare occurrence for anyone to get to 1000 wins, but since it does happen on occasion (and we do occasionally see multiple people over 500 in these events), I figured I'd make it so anyone who is going that extra mile gets a bit more rewards to go with it.

There's a reason the last half a dozen tiers repeat... they're not for everyone. Don't be distracted by crazy stretch goals; aim for the tier you want to get to and go for it!

PaquitoChep
11-26-2017, 09:22 AM
This is madness!!!!
I mean literally, can't be a better time? Right where the problems on Arena are ridiculous to laugh, however i'm not missing this event, exciting and interesting how it works

slauki
11-26-2017, 09:29 AM
Which is precisely the point. It's a rare occurrence for anyone to get to 1000 wins, but since it does happen on occasion (and we do occasionally see multiple people over 500 in these events), I figured I'd make it so anyone who is going that extra mile gets a bit more rewards to go with it.

There's a reason the last half a dozen tiers repeat... they're not for everyone. Don't be distracted by crazy stretch goals; aim for the tier you want to get to and go for it!

fair enough, but if someone reaches 500/1000 wins he should get much more than 2 skills and one legenday, i think we can agree on that. the 1000 wins is something special, and we should get something special out of that.like three mystical souls and 10 skillshards or something like that. i mean 800 extra fights will cost 2000 ironite and you need a hell lot of dedication and free time to hit this goal. i would love to chase the 1000 fights, but it has to be worth the time, and in this case it's not, for me at least...

but well, everyone should decide what goal he wants to archieve and go for it. really pointless to complain, that you cannot reach 1000 fights, because you don't have to.
and it'S really cool, that we get the rewards instantly. so i really like the idea behind it but i feel the oppurtunity to create real arena madness got a bit wasted.

Answer_V
11-26-2017, 09:55 AM
I did not get the reward for 30 won battles even though I'm in the event of being done

Ip4
11-26-2017, 10:06 AM
I see on new undead thatlord of light give fragments for him? Played 30+ times lol but no fragments...

Liebhild
11-26-2017, 10:14 AM
So, I know, that some here don't like what I write:

This is a longer planed fraud vom NF, that started with the stuttering-update. After that update several players reported, that perfect-hit-timing is impossible, also that their effects weren't triggering:

SSD on offense now stuns max 1 toon, on defence almost always all toons
Astra and MCR like SSD.

Then with the last update they made PVP almost impossible to play and then they started that event. Every non fraudulent company would have waited with the event, till they fixed a fair amount of bugs, not so NF, the started the event, knowing that it will cost much more extra ironite => much more money for them.

Kris-0707
11-26-2017, 11:15 AM

LOL so you did the event for couple of people then. Well done.

JJJ428
11-26-2017, 11:52 AM
I don't see the problem with making awards at a 1000. The tiered events are by far one of the most fair events. It gives you different mile stones to shoot for. Just because a reward exists does not mean you have to go for it. A lot of us have said the highest we will go is 300-400 because the investment vs reward is not worth it. But maybe for others it is so they made higher tiers for the few people who can chase it. Or to give something for the people that do hit 800, 900. 1000 wins in the arena. Its just a little something nice for the people chasing Eternal. Now if they made it something like 3 mythical and 10 skill shards like Slauki said I can see a few more people chasing but probably still a very limited number.

URock
11-26-2017, 12:20 PM
The whole game is just a little fun 4 true Maiden fans, but not a serious Turn By Turn Adventure Game.

It's all random and not if you are a good player. The people without a real life can get the most rewards in this game and the people with the most luck can climb up the rankings.

Bugs or no bugs doesn' matter for me anymore. There are many other games out there to play...

Answer_V
11-26-2017, 02:28 PM
is there any chance of getting my reward?

Sick
11-26-2017, 02:37 PM
And also think about... the top 15 players all using VHE for attack.... seriously.. all of them. Wonder why???

Never said you MUST have VHE to win a match. I've done fantastic with just good old GRE... but I'm aware top 50 spots are pretty much reserved for VHE owners. There may be an odd Navigator Eddie in teh bunch.. but on the whole it's all VHE.

And the lone Eddie is a method of easy attack wins in order to collect Iron coins, and thus eternity fragments. Don't kid yourself, those "lone Eddies" aren't doing anything "for the community" they are self-serving. They've got lvl 100 fully sharded full talisman toons... so they can pretty much beat anyone below level 900... and the lone Eddie ensures they stay among those ranks.

I guess... without spending any cash.. that's about the only way anyone's going to get 1000 wins in 6 days. I'll anticipate a rash of lone Eddie's appearing.

Understand it's not the player's fault they have VHE and use him.. heck I would. It's the developer's fault for making such a powerful, all encompassing character impossible to get while at the same time releasing "event exclusive" characters 2 weeks after the "evert" is over.. that's exclusivity???? ... Apparently they only see "exclusivity" when they think of VHE.

Yup, I completely agree to your points. I completely stopped playing PVP beyond the daily free SOW. Without VHE there is no way to really go to the top. And do not forget that VHE has gotten an extremely powerful move with the latest update. The revive = game freeze move.

Silentknight
11-26-2017, 03:46 PM
So, I know, that some here don't like what I write:
Fuck em! Everyone's entitled to they're opinion, good, bad or indifferent! Don't like it, don't fuckin read it! That's the beauty of free speech!!! Btw, I ♡ ur posts!

Yup
11-26-2017, 04:25 PM
I've been playing since September... using all SOW as I get them and often refilling at times... I've completed under 600 battles in 2 MONTHS, let alone 1000 wins. asking for 1000 is 6 days ..

I mistyped previously, close to 4k battles since early September. So roughly 3.2K a month. Still quite a lot less than 1K in 6 days, and that's battles, not just wins.

Amarthir
11-26-2017, 04:27 PM
I still think it's a nice event. First off, we can make 100 troopers fragments and then another 50 from the trooper store. So with luck I can have all 4 different troopers by Saturday. And since I have about ~100 eternity fragments, I'll also have another Eternity Soul soon too. So 3 new 5* characters in a short time is awesome (counting the 3rd from frontier coins).

Legendary souls don't come along often outside of sacrifice. It takes a ton of work just to buy one and with IC and gold you can only really get 2 a month.

This is a chance to get a BUNCH of legendary souls and either fill out your roster or fill your ring a fair amount.

Side note, the other day I got a dupe Viking Eddie from a legendary soul I got from fragments. Pretty rad. I'm almost ready for a biiig sacrifice. If Cyborg Monday turns out to be awesome, I'll have even more valuable toons to juice.

Silentknight
11-26-2017, 04:47 PM
I mistyped previously, close to 4k battles since early September. So roughly 3.2K a month. Still quite a lot less than 1K in 6 days, and that's battles, not just wins.
Yeah, only 2 capable, or willing I should say of 1000 wins would be J & G, oh & cheaters! They still play a bit but both have moved onto better games. Along with MANY others! Don't get me wrong, I ♡ all the events, but they need 2 fix bugs, stability issues, etc 1st! Yeah, I know they're different departments/people, then hire more people! Not in the budget??? Ur budget & player base r shrinking!!! As stated earlier, it's tiered, no need to get 1000 wins, but as slauki said, rewards 4 top tiers r meh!

Sparton_LOTB
11-26-2017, 05:16 PM
I did not get the reward for 30 won battles even though I'm in the event of being done

If you had a problem with getting an event reward, please use the in-game Support function to reach out to CS so they can investigate the problem.

You can find the Support button by tapping the Options gear (top-right corner of many screens).

Yup
11-26-2017, 09:15 PM
Cool for 75 wins I got an 2 Crimean fragments and... an.. error message.. no fragments.. no legendary soul.

Reached out to support both in-app and direct email (I'm never certain if the in-app email goes out. I don't use my iPad for emails and there's no "woosh" sound.

GotN
11-26-2017, 10:32 PM
Cool for 75 wins I got an 2 Crimean fragments and... an.. error message.. no fragments.. no legendary soul.

Reached out to support both in-app and direct email (I'm never certain if the in-app email goes out. I don't use my iPad for emails and there's no "woosh" sound.

Day 1, 35 wins, 150 fragments, average ~4. 3 times 25, no refills with ironite, so should be easily doable in 6 days.

mk ultra
11-27-2017, 12:00 AM
57 wins, 251 crimean soldiers fragments with 2 refills in one day. Not bad.

bort
11-27-2017, 12:49 AM
57 wins, 251 crimean soldiers fragments with 2 refills in one day. Not bad.

How?!? I have 129 with, ironically, the same amount of wins.

I've gotten 5 maybe 5 times tops, the rest have been 2.

I'm guessing it will take a good 300 wins, minimum, to get the reward.

mk ultra
11-27-2017, 01:12 AM
How?!? I have 129 with, ironically, the same amount of wins.

I've gotten 5 maybe 5 times tops, the rest have been 2.

I'm guessing it will take a good 300 wins, minimum, to get the reward.

I got at least 3 rewards of 25 fragments. I guess the most unlucky player will get the toon at around 200 wins.
Kamuz already claimed his crimean soldier.

Yup
11-27-2017, 02:09 AM
Yeah I'm at around 400 fragments after one day... so, the souls should be possible.. now the rewards... well.. those seem to be another matter.

bort
11-27-2017, 03:26 AM
Kamuz already claimed his crimean soldier.

Yeah, I saw that. Does 34k damage in one hit . . . once.

Nicko
11-27-2017, 03:35 AM
I've been getting an APMA on almost every fight the last hour.

Crazy...

Silentknight
11-27-2017, 03:49 AM
I've been getting an APMA on almost every fight the last hour.

Crazy...

Welcome 2 my world! Put up with 3 months of that shit!!! Guess it's ios's turn. Gotta ♡ those stability improvements! 87 wins, 276 frags, 3 25 drops. That's it 4 me today, g'nite all

Yup
11-27-2017, 04:50 AM
Yeah, I saw that. Does 34k damage in one hit . . . once.

Yeah saw it too.. I laughed. Yeah it'll probably kill 1 enemy.. but then.. well.. it's dead.

URock
11-27-2017, 12:47 PM
The Trooper Fragments should stay in the shop, right? I bought last week all packs, but now the Trooper Fragments are missing? Do I need to wait exactly 7 days? But why the Trooper Fragments are not shown as other weekly items (greyed out)?

Yup
11-27-2017, 01:04 PM
The Trooper Fragments should stay in the shop, right? I bought last week all packs, but now the Trooper Fragments are missing? Do I need to wait exactly 7 days? But why the Trooper Fragments are not shown as other weekly items (greyed out)?

They seem to disappear, then reappear the next week. It is unlike the "locked' items. But I bought some last week, and then they reappeared for me this week.

And best I can tell is the time is from the last purchase... not necessarily the "next week". So if you bought on a Tuesday, the they should show up again by Wednesday. But they won't reappear on the weekly rollover by default. I could be wrong here though.

Wyphy
11-27-2017, 02:21 PM

I bought them either Friday or Saturday and they are available right now for me.

Yup
11-27-2017, 03:50 PM
Interesting. I haven't watch trooper fragments that closely though. They are only 2 weeks old. I know the eternity fragments may or maynot be available over teh weekend, but sometimes it takes a couple more days for them to unlock.

Fister
11-27-2017, 04:29 PM
Last 15 battles won only gave 2 fragments each. 😥

In last one I experienced a new bug. My warrior NboL got 2 hits in same round. And it is not equipped with echo talismans.

Tim28213
11-27-2017, 04:37 PM
So I am very much a middle 0f the road casual player. I have a team that I enjoy playing that wins maybe 85-90% of the time on offense up to about rank 300ish. Once I get to that level I start to struggle.

So my question is for an event like this where you have to really grind and play repeatedly how do you keep momentum going when you start to hit the top of the Duelest I tier? Usually when I hit that point I only win about half the time and the cost starts getting greater than the reward for the limited time I have to play.

Any suggestion for an event like this how can a average Duelist I level player keep being able to achieve wins when you go through 30-40 consecutive battles and start getting into the higher ranks where the competition is much more competitive.
I have a low level defense, but that doesn't help when you burn through a ton of battles in a row trying to take advantage of the time you have to score fragments. Any suggestions?

R1ck
11-27-2017, 05:00 PM
So I am very much a middle 0f the road casual player. I have a team that I enjoy playing that wins maybe 85-90% of the time on offense up to about rank 300ish. Once I get to that level I start to struggle.

So my question is for an event like this where you have to really grind and play repeatedly how do you keep momentum going when you start to hit the top of the Duelest I tier? Usually when I hit that point I only win about half the time and the cost starts getting greater than the reward for the limited time I have to play.

Any suggestion for an event like this how can a average Duelist I level player keep being able to achieve wins when you go through 30-40 consecutive battles and start getting into the higher ranks where the competition is much more competitive.
I have a low level defense, but that doesn't help when you burn through a ton of battles in a row trying to take advantage of the time you have to score fragments. Any suggestions?
For me, I try to take it easy and make around 40 battles per day, it seems that I will need around 250 wins to get the new character (although I don't think I complete the 250, not much time). Also I have put a weak defense, so I don't get in high levels easily and can have easy battles. Don't care much about ranks on an event like this; things may change by weekend.

Fudjo
11-27-2017, 05:54 PM
For me, I try to take it easy and make around 40 battles per day, it seems that I will need around 250 wins to get the new character (although I don't think I complete the 250, not much time).

My own stats so far:

158 wins, 558 fragments = avg 3.53 fragments per win

If that rate holds, it'll be 212 wins to get the Crimean dude. If I keep trending downward towards 3.0/win, then yeah, 250 is correct. I haven't had a sack o' 25 fragments in a while, so maybe I was lucky early on.

Also I have put a weak defense, so I don't get in high levels easily and can have easy battles. Don't care much about ranks on an event like this; things may change by weekend.

What's interesting is there are a lot of very-active players who've opted to have "event-friendly" defense teams, including some in the Warlord ranks. Nice to see some community spirit! :)

Yup
11-27-2017, 07:39 PM
My own stats so far:

158 wins, 558 fragments = avg 3.53 fragments per win

If that rate holds, it'll be 212 wins to get the Crimean dude. If I keep trending downward towards 3.0/win, then yeah, 250 is correct. I haven't had a sack o' 25 fragments in a while, so maybe I was lucky early on.

What's interesting is there are a lot of very-active players who've opted to have "event-friendly" defense teams, including some in the Warlord ranks. Nice to see some community spirit! :)

I'm averaging 3.37037037 fragments per win.. so that looks like the relative drop rate, or close to it. And I should be about due for a 25 fragment drop... Only 100 left.... hate to do it 2 fragments at a time :)

Sick
11-27-2017, 07:51 PM
I am 3.6 . This really seems to be the average.

PerthEddie
11-27-2017, 11:47 PM

Unfortunately though there are some utter twats out there who will take advantage. I set my defence to a lone 3* Eddie yesterday. Went to have a fight last night against a L34 player who hasn't even got a full team. Game crashed so he got a nice easy hold. When I restarted I tried again and beat him. Checked my list this morning and this motherfucker has revenged the "win" he got. I was so angry I almost changed my defence back to something half decent. Not going to let 1 person spoil it for the rest though so I have left it. I know this person doesn't know what happened but you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work it out. For clarity the same thing happened the other way round and I didn't revenge the hold I got.

ian16
11-28-2017, 01:27 PM
Hi bros , 175 wins and 490 frags ; after the last update my game freezes a lot ! Especially in arena ... some guys already claimed the crimean soldier in 1/2 days , 300 wins is enough to me , with the 60 frags reward my 4th trooper soul is coming ( 1 trooper eddie and 2 warlord at moment ) looking for lady or bastion .

Fudjo
11-28-2017, 02:23 PM
Got a sack o' 25 in win #215 to put me at 756 fragments.

ZeusGR
11-28-2017, 03:18 PM
Setting my D with just a solo Eddie so feel free to take advantage.

Ip4
11-28-2017, 04:28 PM
undead finally unlocked...after 230 battles...he is really beast!

Dank Brew
11-28-2017, 06:01 PM
Got my internet back on... The forum literally doesn't work on my phone (Luckily for you guys!)

I'm not going to read all the way back to page 1 to see if any of these are mentioned, but during this event I've encountered a ton of bugs. Here is what I remember:

•Corrupt general seems to have 100% stun chance every single time I battle him. He literally stuns my entire team, multiple times in a row. The only chance is immunity.
•Some characters seem to counter/revenge for no apparent reason during my turn. Sure it's in my favor but it's stupid and ridiculous.
•I had an opponents grim reaper eddie do a counter attack on me... and that attack retriggered 3 times... He did not have strike talismans (If he did, the symbol was not shown)

Also... The fragments button in BOS disappeared on me for a full 24 hours. It's back now... but still.

The point is: Fix the game. Screw the events. Every time there is an arena event I get pissed off because it doesn't work right.

I'm only at about 150 fragments and thats from playing as much as my life allows me to.

This may be unrelated here, but i'll say it anyways. We all asked for a quicker way to do troopers, and you do the opposite and give us 3 more troopers to use, AND give us an extremely long event which steers us away from trooper usage. How the hell does that make sense???

I will make two positive notes, I finally got Samurai Eddie last night. Awesome. Thanks for that. Also, thanks for the CHANCE at more trooper fragments, but this buggy ass arena is frustrating as hell. I love the idea of event rewards, its awesome. But please put MORE FOCUS on stability.

Sincerely,
Mr. Complaint

qazwer00
11-28-2017, 06:29 PM
took me 211 win to unlock

blade685
11-28-2017, 06:38 PM
only 2 and 5 never saw 25 it will take a long time for me
You need to play all the day to unlock him lol
Battle are so long now :)
the record is for kamuz first day ^^
i don't know how i can play so much a day ;)

Ip4
11-28-2017, 06:47 PM
i think after this i will not play PVP for few weeks...

Witkacy
11-28-2017, 07:20 PM
undead finally unlocked...after 230 battles...he is really beast!

Ip4 :)

That's very cool! Congats! Out of curiosity - if you don't mind me asking - how many hours approx. I have to waste to acqiure him?

Cheers,

W

Witkacy
11-28-2017, 08:35 PM
Good evenin' gals & guys :)

Couple words @ NF...

Well... Done 30 fights at the arena and I am sitting at 109/750 frags... So I started to wonder to WHOM the events like this being addressed? People who don't know what to do with their free time? Bored to death? Unemployed? It seems so... I ain't bored that much, nor being unemployed - certainly I would be if I'd waste so many hours daily of my work time to mindless bashing buttons on the screen of my tablet...

I know that Sparton already said that this is NOT for everyone... And can I ask, why's that? It's OK with the amount of fragments needed to gather, but why to pull such event during the working days, where MOST of normal people (not counting there NF staff) have PLENTY of everydays tasks need to be done which is simply called LIFE... I've done arena a bit and it's 9 P.M and I haven't done my troopers yet... I simply have not enough time!!! Why ALL the events ALWAYS HAVE TO be such time consuming? This is just sick! More and more to think that this everything being done on purpose... Do you guys at NF actually ACTIVELY try to take part at any such events you've created? I highly doubt it... I WANT to see you guys playing your own buggy, crashing game like we all do... Show some spirit and show that this is doable... Dare to accept the challenge and fight the unpredictable tons through the oceans of bugs and crashes and win with elite players across the boards? I don't think so...

How this is cool to loose a 10+ winning streak almost everytime I started the new list due to your app crashing? It happened twice (!!!) while cleared three lists so far... I don't care being charged of DEFEAT in statistics... Yet when I loose the perks needed to clear the list FASTER - it bugs me A LOT... I am still managing to win the battles, despite NOT having Prisoner, Wrath, VHE etc. and the fact that you stubbornly and notoriously wasting my defence... Sure I could be adapt some other toons - yet I simply don't give a f... now - not find it funny anymore... Already got bored with ''I build - you waste'' thing...

For the very end - while planning future events - make it doable for NORMAL people - challenging, but less time consuming and above all - while setting it in some environment, first eliminate the bugs present there, which are HARMFUL to everyone... Done...

Cheers,

W

Ip4
11-28-2017, 08:35 PM
I used 250 ironite,it's only in wins,in 230wins i found 7x25 fragments,played 2 days,4-5 hours per day...

Sick
11-28-2017, 08:40 PM
Am I the only one who is so fucking bored by this event? Fighting god dammned
VHE all day and loosing a fair amount of battles due to this ridiculous revive bug.

Dank Brew
11-28-2017, 08:44 PM
Yep, I am "Sick" of it too. (hah)
But seriously. I am lol

Dank Brew
11-28-2017, 08:55 PM
Good evenin' gals & guys :)

Couple words @ NF...

Well... Done 30 fights at the arena and I am sitting at 109/750 frags... So I started to wonder to WHOM the events like this being addressed? People who don't know what to do with their free time? Bored to death? Unemployed? It seems so... I ain't bored that much, nor being unemployed - certainly I would be if I'd waste so many hours daily of my work time to mindless bashing buttons on the screen of my tablet...

I know that Sparton already said that this is NOT for everyone... And can I ask, why's that? It's OK with the amount of fragments needed to gather, but why to pull such event during the working days, where MOST of normal people (not counting there NF staff) have PLENTY of everydays tasks need to be done which is simply called LIFE... I've done arena a bit and it's 9 P.M and I haven't done my troopers yet... I simply have not enough time!!! Why ALL the events ALWAYS HAVE TO be such time consuming? This is just sick! More and more to think that this everything being done on purpose... Do you guys at NF actually ACTIVELY try to take part at any such events you've created? I highly doubt it... I WANT to see you guys playing your own buggy, crashing game like we all do... Show some spirit and show that this is doable... Dare to accept the challenge and fight the unpredictable tons through the oceans of bugs and crashes and win with elite players across the boards? I don't think so...

How this is cool to loose a 10+ winning streak almost everytime I started the new list due to your app crashing? It happened twice (!!!) while cleared three lists so far... I don't care being charged of DEFEAT in statistics... Yet when I loose the perks needed to clear the list FASTER - it bugs me A LOT... I am still managing to win the battles, despite NOT having Prisoner, Wrath, VHE etc. and the fact that you stubbornly and notoriously wasting my defence... Sure I could be adapt some other toons - yet I simply don't give a f... now - not find it funny anymore... Already got bored with ''I build - you waste'' thing...

For the very end - while planning future events - make it doable for NORMAL people - challenging, but less time consuming and above all - while setting it in some environment, first eliminate the bugs present there, which are HARMFUL to everyone... Done...

Cheers,

W

Because LotB is life. A bugs life (Like the old kids movie...).
No, they do not play the game. Jesus man, look at the bugs. They don't have not ONE game tester. All they care about is people buying the god damn specials.

I completely agree with you. The time consumption on EVERY SINGLE event is just insane. I hardly EVER finish one because I have a life. I work, I have a family, I have friends. The only way to win here is to avoid everyone and everything in real life. My wife would probably divorce me if I actually finished all these events, and we've only been married 3 months now....

Fixing the game should be top priority. I'll keep saying it nonstop until the game works, fuck these events.

blade685
11-28-2017, 10:20 PM
I used 250 ironite,it's only in wins,in 230wins i found 7x25 fragments,played 2 days,4-5 hours per day...

i have 100 wins and 230 frag WTF and 0 X 25 ahah i love NF
And i have a life NF....
I think i will don't have another character shit event again for me it become seriously frustrating.
If we finish the year like that last shit month i will leave the gamer like others i think that time

GotN
11-28-2017, 10:29 PM
i have 100 wins and 230 frag WTF and 0 X 25 ahah i love NF
And i have a life NF....
I think i will don't have another character shit event again for me it become seriously frustrating.
If we finish the year like that last shit month i will leave the gamer like others i think that time

Wow, that really sucks! I would have quit this event if drop rate was so bad! Am at 477 fragments atm with 124 wins, had 5 or 6 times 25 drop. None in 100 wins is really frustrating!

Fudjo
11-28-2017, 10:40 PM
Am I the only one who is so fucking bored by this event? Fighting god dammned
VHE all day and loosing a fair amount of battles due to this ridiculous revive bug.

You don't have to fight them. Hit the "Refresh" button to get a new list of opponents. I've been avoiding VHEs and AoFs the entire event because of the bugs and I'm at 231 wins so far.

GotN
11-28-2017, 10:45 PM
I can’t revenge ANY opponent who attacks me! All say „revenge not possible“!

Fudjo
11-28-2017, 10:46 PM

There's a limit on the number of times per day you can revenge people. I forget what the number is. It'll reset at 7pm Eastern.

GotN
11-28-2017, 10:53 PM
There's a limit on the number of times per day you can revenge people. I forget what the number is. It'll reset at 7pm Eastern.

I know. But there were troopers in defense list I had never fought before! Seems like NF implemented a new bug and destroys strategies with low defenses to get easy wins and fragments. Great job NF!! Really, you suck!!!

Btw Sparton, hope you liked my defense, just attacked me. Maybe to test it for a new bug...

Fudjo
11-28-2017, 10:57 PM
I know. But there were troopers in defense list I had never fought before!

There is a limit on the number of times per day you can revenge the same player.

There is also a limit on the total number of times per day you can make revenge attacks, no matter who the players are.

blade685
11-28-2017, 10:59 PM
Wow, that really sucks! I would have quit this event if drop rate was so bad! Am at 477 fragments atm with 124 wins, had 5 or 6 times 25 drop. None in 100 wins is really frustrating!

Yes very that dev (noob) team really boring me so much :eek:

GotN
11-28-2017, 11:01 PM
There is also a limit on the total number of times per day you can make revenge attacks, no matter who the players are.

That would explain it. Didn’t know that, thanks!

Fudjo
11-28-2017, 11:14 PM
That would explain it. Didn’t know that, thanks!

You're quite welcome! It drives me crazy when there are some juicy opponents that I can't revenge, and then they scroll away when more attacks come in. :)

Sparton_LOTB
11-28-2017, 11:26 PM

Fudjo (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9262-The-Charge-Begins!-Trooper-Soul-Fragments-from-Arena!&p=62886&viewfull=1#post62886) had it right, but to clarify, you can only do 20 revenges total between daily resets (in addition to not being able to revenge a given person more than twice between daily resets).

Btw Sparton, hope you liked my defense, just attacked me.

I was amused by your defense, I'll grant you that. Cool choice in allies and their level.

90mphyorker
11-29-2017, 12:07 AM
FFS. 4 Battles against someone where each time the Gunner Hentai bullshit chick gave Perfect Immunity to a Desert Guardian with Endure.

No chance of removing it so trying to survive against a VHE and Assassin Hentai bullshit character until it's removed. Assassin chick contanstly stunning just about every character every round and removing Endure on Clair so each time survival was impossible.

5th time Gunner chick finally doesn't give DG PI (and I remember I have an Angel of Pain to reduce it's duration) I'm actually winning. Until their VHE uses his fury and the game freezes. Just my fucking luck.

I'm kinda done with this event now. Think I'll stop at 300 instead of my planned 500.

My lack of vital characters for the current meta doesn't help but this event is just reminding me why I just don't enjoy the arena anymore.

Best of luck to anyone else trying to hit their targets.

IceManFerrar
11-29-2017, 12:36 AM
FFS. 4 Battles against someone where each time the Gunner Hentai bullshit chick gave Perfect Immunity to a Desert Guardian with Endure.

No chance of removing it so trying to survive against a VHE and Assassin Hentai bullshit character until it's removed. Assassin chick contanstly stunning just about every character every round and removing Endure on Clair so each time survival was impossible.

5th time Gunner chick finally doesn't give DG PI (and I remember I have an Angel of Pain to reduce it's duration) I'm actually winning. Until their VHE uses his fury and the game freezes. Just my fucking luck.

I'm kinda done with this event now. Think I'll stop at 300 instead of my planned 500.

My lack of vital characters for the current meta doesn't help but this event is just reminding me why I just don't enjoy the arena anymore.

Best of luck to anyone else trying to hit their targets.

Sorry to hear that man, I have had the same issues facing teams like that. Thankfully I have my Aces High and use his Do or Die skill to cast Permadeth on the DG. Also, the AoP is definitely a must-have to reduce the duration. And you need a GPD or Warrior Pyro to keep on casting Immunity to prevent the stun.

If you kill DG with Permadeth, then the VHE fury revive does not hang/freeze the game.

Hope this helps!

Yup
11-29-2017, 01:00 AM
Just LOVE than the Gunner Golden son now REFUSES to die and can survive 3 or 4 major hits with just a sliver of red left in the life bar. Looks like it gets and impervious 4 points (yes 4) of health for at least 2 turns.

90mphyorker
11-29-2017, 02:54 AM
Sorry to hear that man, I have had the same issues facing teams like that. Thankfully I have my Aces High and use his Do or Die skill to cast Permadeth on the DG. Also, the AoP is definitely a must-have to reduce the duration. And you need a GPD or Warrior Pyro to keep on casting Immunity to prevent the stun.

If you kill DG with Permadeth, then the VHE fury revive does not hang/freeze the game.

Hope this helps!

I had more characters which could help, but too often I don't change, which is totally my fault. I try to clear lists as quickly as possible and jump straight back to attacking the team I lost to thinking my team can beat them, just RNG was against me in that match and it won't be the same next time.

But when you lose the toss 5 times in a row and 4 of those times in a row DG gets PI to go with Endure, maybe I should change to combat potential RNG too.

Ah well. I've got enough Iron Coins to avoid arena for a few weeks now and still by my Skill Shards, so the event has still been good for me.

Silentknight
11-29-2017, 10:32 AM
220 wins=AUCS. Another useless toon & no room anyways! U guys ever hear of quality over quantity???

mk ultra
11-29-2017, 02:06 PM
220 wins to get undead crimean soldier. A little more than i was expecting. I did not counted but i think i got 25 frags 6-7 times.

Patrice-1201
11-29-2017, 02:11 PM
Mission One accomplished : 247 wins for Undead Crimean. Now onto win #300 for Trooper Soul #4 to hopefully complete my set of Trooper with Bastion.

ZeusGR
11-29-2017, 02:39 PM
220 wins=AUCS. Another useless toon & no room anyways! U guys ever hear of quality over quantity???

I have to agree. Not feeling the love for this toon ATM. After grinding away with a 2.79 frag rate, 269 wins later, enters the AUCS.

Patrice-1201
11-29-2017, 10:09 PM

Well Win #300 got me my first Trooper dupe so thanks to Frontier coins Bastion will complete my collection in 4 weeks ;-) now onto Win #400 \m/

GotN
11-29-2017, 10:32 PM

Well Win #300 got me my first Trooper dupe so thanks to Frontier coins Bastion will complete my collection in 4 weeks ;-) now onto Win #400 \m/

How did you get your 4th trooper soul already. I miss 40 fragments and bought every possible from store.

Fudjo
11-29-2017, 10:43 PM
How did you get your 4th trooper soul already. I miss 40 fragments and bought every possible from store.

If I remember correctly, Patrice saved up a lot of Eternity fragments and got Frontier Coins from them when he opened the Eternity Souls. So it wasn't an extra Trooper Soul he purchased, but rather a specific Trooper Soul character from the Frontier Shop.

Patrice-1201
11-29-2017, 11:03 PM
If I remember correctly, Patrice saved up a lot of Eternity fragments and got Frontier Coins from them when he opened the Eternity Souls. So it wasn't an extra Trooper Soul he purchased, but rather a specific Trooper Soul character from the Frontier Shop.

Exactly right Fudjo ;-)

GotN
11-29-2017, 11:07 PM

Oh yeah, forgot about that possibility. Thanks.

Amarthir
11-29-2017, 11:37 PM
Just hit Tier 4. I have over 500 fragments so I'm pretty confident I'll have enough time left. I've been kind of dragging my feet with this event because of grandparents staying over for a week and I've basically been working on a new addition to my house with them. But I have the last few days to myself and I plan on an excellent Saturday evening with this game.

So I'm using my iron coins to get a Purge Talisman set during the event and I'm planning on giving them to my Gunner Valkyrie. Has anyone used them yet?

Wyphy
11-30-2017, 12:32 AM
So... Are trooper fragments not available for badges anymore?
Just went to the store and they were not available to me, though they were yesterday.

I thought they were supposed to be available forever.
Did I find a new bug? Whee!

(Maybe not the best thread, but all the other official Trooper threads I saw are closed)

Sparton_LOTB
11-30-2017, 12:46 AM
Just went to the store and they were not available to me, though they were yesterday.

They were previously set to no longer show up in the list of items if you had bought them all 5 times that week, but we have adjusted it so it'll show up locked if it's been bought all 5 times. It'll show back up in your store the next time you force close and relaunch the app.

Patrice-1201
11-30-2017, 12:47 AM

I thought they were supposed to be available forever.
Did I find a new bug? Whee!

(Maybe not the best thread, but all the other official Trooper threads I saw are closed)

They are available forever it is just that you have already bought your max for this week. They ll be back on Saturday.

MrFreeze
11-30-2017, 12:09 PM
I’m glad the devs kept the rewards the same after 300 instead of increasing them. I know some of you feel differently, but if the reward for 1000 was something crazy, I might be tempted to try for it. As it is, I have no regrets by not hitting those crazy numbers.

One sad thing I’d like to point out. The matchmaking system is still screwed. I haven’t played this much pvp in a while. I still get the same names on my list over and over. It’s pulling from the top 500-1000 to generate them, so why do I see the same 20-30 players all the time? I know, there’s no plans to change anything with it, but somethings goofy. I apologize to those of you I’ve hit a bunch. I can only work with the lists they give me.

Relany
11-30-2017, 01:12 PM
The matchmaking system is working fine, the problem is in the fewer people that are still playing in PVP. Actually, the system is choosing between 100-200 players that are close to your score,or even less.

kkkreg5
11-30-2017, 03:35 PM
Still, something seems off about the matchmaking. At the beginning of the event I cleared several lists and was expecting close to if not the same amounts of revenge matches, but that really didn't happen. I set an extremely weak defense to help with the event but minimal to no attacks. Almost like the bug of not being "seen" that occurred a while back...

Hoping to drop down in points today to finish the 750 fragments...

Fister
11-30-2017, 07:04 PM
730 fragments in 190 wins. So maximum 10 more wins to claim the AUCS. Had hoped to do 300, but we are having a Christmas party in my company tomorrow, so no time for that.

Good luck to those still fighting to reach a specific goal. I will keep my D untill end of event. Be gentle with it. 😃

Dank Brew
11-30-2017, 07:22 PM
No matter what I use, it's like I have 0.01% accuracy for everyone while every opponent has more like 75%. It's pretty damn frustrating to not have the time to finish ANY event, and then while trying every single battle is in the defenses favor. Immunity doesn't even matter anymore because almost every team has one or more who steal/remove beneficial effects. Then it's game on, everyone is frozen or stunned again.

Just lost 4/7 battles because of the accuracy issues. I got to go first on only one of those battles. That's pretty fucked up.

Edit: the 8th battle had 4 bugs in my favor. My ANBoL revenged during my turn twice and beelz countered during my turn twice. Why can't just one area of the game work properly???

bort
11-30-2017, 07:47 PM
Re: multiple revenging

I’ve this happen multiple times and I don’t believe is doing extra, just delayed. I’ve seen the “revenge/counter” message and nothing happen, only to take one turn on my team and the counter to go off

Dank Brew
11-30-2017, 08:11 PM
Re: multiple revenging

I’ve this happen multiple times and I don’t believe is doing extra, just delayed. I’ve seen the “revenge/counter” message and nothing happen, only to take one turn on my team and the counter to go off

Yeah, that happens too. But what i'm saying is it was MY turn. I wasn't defending at the time... Either way, counter/revenge is SUPER bugged right now. When it's most important... during an arena event.

T-Man
11-30-2017, 08:58 PM
Can I get confirmation that this event does indeed end upon reset Saturday December 2nd as posted?
The reason I bring it up is, as of last night at reset, in the event tab it states 2 days remaining. That would lead me to believe Thursday, & Friday are the 2 days.

GotN
11-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Win no. 205 and 25 frags (752 total) gave me AUCS. Didn’t see many 25 drop, some 5 and ofc most 2. Finally average of 3.6 was quite normal I think. And a better ending than events in October!

Sparton_LOTB
11-30-2017, 09:11 PM
Can I get confirmation that this event does indeed end upon reset Saturday December 2nd as posted?
The reason I bring it up is, as of last night at reset, in the event tab it states 2 days remaining. That would lead me to believe Thursday, & Friday are the 2 days.

The event ends on Saturday at 4 PM PT; it's just rounding down the time left. Once it hits Friday's reset, it'll start reporting the hours:minutes:seconds left until event end (which indeed coincides with reset).

T-Man
11-30-2017, 09:37 PM
The event ends on Saturday at 4 PM PT; it's just rounding down the time left. Once it hits Friday's reset, it'll start reporting the hours:minutes:seconds left until event end (which indeed coincides with reset).

Thanks Sparton. Cool. Most of my free time will come Saturday morning.

Fister
11-30-2017, 10:39 PM
Yeah, that is nice to know. At 770 fragments in 197 battles. If event ended tomorrow at reset, no way I would reach 300 as planned. Now I feel I should go for it. 😃

Amarthir
11-30-2017, 10:49 PM
Finally earned him at 208 wins. At least now I can finish the last 92 at my leisure. I gotta say I worked around the bugs like a charm, only had 2 losses at all this week.

IceManFerrar
11-30-2017, 10:56 PM
Is this dude even worth it? I’m at 400 fragments at 120 battles or so...don’t have the drive to get him. I was just targeting the 150 Arena battle. So bored of PvP and the same old VHE and Valkyrie teams.

I played with Kamuz’s Champion AUCS and his power move was so pathetic...seriously...lose 99% of your HP and cause the same amount as True Damage...WHATTTTT????

MrFreeze
11-30-2017, 11:00 PM
The matchmaking system is working fine, the problem is in the fewer people that are still playing in PVP. Actually, the system is choosing between 100-200 players that are close to your score,or even less.

I don’t know. My current list this evening starts around rank 600 and goes to the top. That’s 500-600 players it could chose from, but I always see the same ones. It’s been like this since the beta.

One theory I have is that it’s picking the players who are playing around the same time periods as me, but who knows. I just feel bad attacking the same players over and over, while others in the top 100 I never see.

Yup
11-30-2017, 11:14 PM
Is this dude even worth it? I’m at 400 fragments at 120 battles or so...don’t have the drive to get him. I was just targeting the 150 Arena battle. So bored of PvP and the same old VHE and Valkyrie teams.

I played with Kamuz’s Champion AUCS and his power move was so pathetic...seriously...lose 99% of your HP and cause the same amount as True Damage...WHATTTTT????

It's a decent character. Think of that power move as a 'Fatality' Even not using it, with max talismans he'll do decent damage and I haven't added any skill shards to him. I set him up with full power Meteor :) He obviously works best with a healer on the same team. He grants himself Endure so he can't be killed (easily) after that power move and he also gets attack heal, so his next hit starts healing himself. Not sure how great he'd be for PvP, but overall there are MUCH worse characters in the game. In fact, there have been much worse 'event" character in the past couple months.

I'm a bit over 300 wins.. and halfway toward a second 750 fragments. If I reach 750 fragments before the event's over at least I'll have a decent 4 star duplicate for sacrifice :) But really I'll hit tier 6, 400 wins, and kind of not worry about it from there.

PerthEddie
11-30-2017, 11:15 PM
Taken me 244 wins to get the Soul. The last 50 frags were a pain. Just seemed to get 2 frags/win. Not seen a 25 drop for 2 days now. I was aiming for 300 wins and despite having busy days Friday and Saturday I should get there.

IceManFerrar
11-30-2017, 11:21 PM
It's a decent character. Think of that power move as a 'Fatality' Even not using it, with max talismans he'll do decent damage and I haven't added any skill shards to him. I set him up with full power Meteor :) He obviously works best with a healer on the same team. He grants himself Endure so he can't be killed (easily) after that power move and he also gets attack heal, so his next hit starts healing himself. Not sure how great he'd be for PvP, but overall there are MUCH worse characters in the game. In fact, there have been much worse 'event" character in the past couple months.

I'm a bit over 300 wins.. and halfway toward a second 750 fragments. If I reach 750 fragments before the event's over at least I'll have a decent 4 star duplicate for sacrifice :) But really I'll hit tier 6, 400 wins, and kind of not worry about it from there.

Cheers, thanks Yup!

Digitalblaze
11-30-2017, 11:33 PM
ive versed the new toon in PvP n used in pve destroyed him in pvp just dispell n hes dead mystic n wnbol he didnt have a chane but 99% of pvp is who shoots first wins so ehh i wont be using him same again in pve he nuked one mob then was one shot by the next...ill say it again this game is just another pokemon spin off to catch them all....i have a select few toons i like n use fuck the rest i say

Yup
11-30-2017, 11:39 PM
Well, really, you'd only use hm on an attack team for PVP and that power move would be to kill off the last remaining opponent. I wouldn't use his power move with more than 1 or 2 enemies left.

I've seen the power move do 25K-32K damage to Beelzebub in AMOLAD.

Yup
12-01-2017, 07:30 PM
So I hit tier 6 400 wins.... not really that set on hitting 500, 600 etc. But.. I have 651 fragments. So I may try and get a second Crimean Soul before the event ends. :)

blade685
12-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Yeah, that is nice to know. At 770 fragments in 197 battles. If event ended tomorrow at reset, no way I would reach 300 as planned. Now I feel I should go for it. ��

me i'm at 524 fragment for 197 win all event are a big shit on my account since too many time now, next shit event like that i will don't play because we have a real life dev and for what? another useless toon
only 2 times 25 fragment and always 2 and 1/10 battle one 5 fragment
New event = worst that the last .
When will be the end of that long joke list of events :rolleyes:
Don't you see that many players are leaving the game?
It's incredible to do so many mistakes, i don't understand them

Tim28213
12-01-2017, 09:50 PM
I tried. Got to 583 fragments and just ran out of time. Weekends are very little play for me.
I wish losses counted on this one so I could have auto-run a few at work.
I hope this character is available as a random later on. He looks like fun.

Dank Brew
12-01-2017, 10:13 PM
I really wanted to do this event since I really want trooper... Bugs, errors and real life refused to let me do so. Please reduce the grind time of future events. Never heard of short and sweet?? :)

Edit: just want to add this in...

Counter/revenge is so damn broken that they hit their own team sometimes now. This is beyond ridiculous. My red buzz just countered my own team, healing and dealing damage at the same time since we had lifesteal.

Same fight, opposing alliance general had Invisibility the entire battle... but not really it was a trick. It just showed the logo and he was invisible but it wasn't actually active. lol

BonFire
12-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Well, I overestimated how much I'd actually wanna play. Made it to 300 wins. Had 1 win on defence, and I'm guessing it was a disconnect because my defence was just a joke team.