PDA

View Full Version : Are Crimean fragments actually available via Lord Of Light???

Yup
11-26-2017, 03:41 PM
The game states they are available in "Lord of Light Dungeons". I've been farming LOL.. not seen a single drop of fragments. Are they actually dropped in LOL?

Silentknight
11-26-2017, 04:04 PM
The game states they are available in "Lord of Light Dungeons". I've been farming LOL.. not seen a single drop of fragments. Are they actually dropped in LOL?

Where's it say available in LoL dungeons? Cuz yeah, 50+ runs & zero. If it does say that somewhere then again, an answer would be nice!

Grim
11-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Were they? I didn't know.
I'm spending the whoole afternoon farming LOL for three star evo shard and I have seen no fragments since the beginning.

Yup
11-26-2017, 04:06 PM
Where's it say available in LoL dungeons?

Fragments screen.. hold on the (?) it states "Store, LOL Dungeons, Arena Event" The first two seem to amount to false advertising.

Silentknight
11-26-2017, 04:08 PM
Were they? I didn't know.
I'm spending the whoole afternoon farming LOL for three star evo shard and I have seen no fragments since the beginning.
Not in news, not in Sparton's original posts, so I'd say no. Wouldn't wanna say it doesn't or didn't say that as NF has edited numerous mistakes b4!

Silentknight
11-26-2017, 04:10 PM
Fragments screen.. hold on the (?) it states "Store, LOL Dungeons, Arena Event" The first two seem to amount to false advertising.

Yep Yup, ur right. Prolly a mistake, a carry over from a previous event. Sparton....helloooooooooo

Sparton_LOTB
11-26-2017, 05:18 PM

The Crimean Fragments are exclusively available through the PVP feature, and are not available anywhere else.

Sorry for the confusion.

Silentknight
11-26-2017, 05:19 PM
The Crimean Fragments are exclusively available through the PVP feature, and are not available anywhere else.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you sir!

Yup
11-26-2017, 05:19 PM
Thanks. Saves some frustration levels here. You might want to update the info in the Fragment screen :)