PDA

View Full Version : Wicker Man Eddie mission help

7son
11-28-2017, 04:15 PM
So I finally found a WME trooper equipped with holy talismans to use to finish my missions. I just completed LOL warrior level 5 like it asked, but somehow didn't accomplish the task. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I only have one WME trooper so now I'm going to have to wait till next week to try again. This is so frustrating.

Amarthir
11-28-2017, 04:20 PM
There's this dumb bug going around where progress isn't counted by troopers. But if you ask support they'll give you a new Wickerman Eddie. That's how I got mine back anyways

7son
11-28-2017, 07:04 PM
Awesome. I don't even remember getting rid of mine, even forgot who the character was untill I asked about him on here. Everytime I've needed help from NF they've always came through, so hopefully soon I'll finally be able to finish those missions. I like to ask for advice here first before bothering NF, but every time I've emailed them they've always came through.
Thanks for the help Amarthir.

Sick
11-28-2017, 08:55 PM
I dumped mine as well, by mistake, in the early days of the game. Support gave it back to me. Be prepared that they will ask for any other Eddie in exchange.

Dank Brew
11-28-2017, 09:19 PM
I dumped mine as well, by mistake, in the early days of the game. Support gave it back to me. Be prepared that they will ask for any other Eddie in exchange.

They make you exchange another Eddie? LMAO Bastards.

Amarthir
11-28-2017, 10:05 PM
They make you exchange another Eddie? LMAO Bastards.

Pshh I just gave them dupe 3*'s. They'll accept any Eddie as long as he's Eddie.