PDA

View Full Version : Server Update - August 17, 2016 - Time Rift Dungeons Live

Matt_LOTB
08-18-2016, 12:04 AM
Hello everyone,

The Time Rift is now open.

We have extended the duration of a the first couple dungeons so that they won't close again on this rotation. After the first full cycle completes, they will begin their normal cadence of 5 days on, 2 days off as detailed in the announcement post. Dive in, see how far you can get, farm your evolution shards, have fun!

Note:
- I had previously made mention of the fact that an ability interaction bug delayed our release of these dungeons slightly. for the time being, we have disabled the offending ability. The impact of this is that the Warrior and Assassin Dungeons will currently not use their full suite of skills. We will correct this in a future update. For now, those two dungeons may be a little easier than their intended design.
- You will now be able to pull the Golden Son and Newborn of Light from the Book of Souls - however any of those characters with the 'Revenge' passive ability will not trigger that ability until the ability is fixed in the update mentioned above.
- If, after reading this, you try to access the Time Rift, and it still appears locked, please restart your app, then try again. It should be working after your relaunch.
- If after doing that, you still can't access the Time Rift, please check that your device clock is set to use automatic time syncing in your settings.

A little about the plan from here:

We felt that it was necessary to complete the roll-out of this feature as soon as we were able to do so. We had already committed to this release, and it will improve the play experience of the vast majority of our players. It provides new game content to play through, and restores the ability of players to generate resources with which they can advance their teams.

With this feature now released, we are committing the entirety of our attention to improving the heath of the game in our next update or updates. Behind the scenes, we had already suspended our plans for additional feature roll-outs until we were able to address the bulk of these issues, so I just wanted to reassure you that the health of the game is our priority number one, until we're satisfied that the game is stable.

Cheers,
-M

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 12:07 AM
Thanks for this, Matt.

I relaunched the game and now the Rift is available.

Awesome work, everyone!!!!!

Edit: I'm loving the 4 man team comp. It's a whole new game.

BillLion
08-18-2016, 12:08 AM
Thanks, Matt!

Pumped about the dungeons!!

Kulimar
08-18-2016, 12:12 AM
At level 4 already :D

maxdeviations
08-18-2016, 12:27 AM
great news Matt, looks like everyone s happy. my account still cant load the game past 75%. help would be highly appreciated. my email associated with the account is - maxdeviations@hotmail.com - i have sent multiple emails to support already. thanks in advance

EDIT - Thanks Candice for fixing it. cheers. however - some kind of ironite compensation should be in order .. just saying

Lamia
08-18-2016, 12:32 AM
my account still cant load the game past 75%. help would be highly appreciated.
please PM me your ticket #

BillLion
08-18-2016, 12:36 AM
Great prizes on these -thank you!!

Nekroliun
08-18-2016, 01:02 AM
Is it just me or does the game run smoother? I noticed a significant frame increase in the new dungs.

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 01:02 AM
It's super laggy for me. But I can't complain, we got new content.

Edit: The lag seems to be a one time thing. Maybe it has to do with new animations or something like that. Runs smooth now.

Beeboo
08-18-2016, 01:19 AM
3 star evo shard stage 7

Nekroliun
08-18-2016, 01:20 AM
Gotta admit everything gets super hard after stage 7, used my allie's op dog of war and still got rekt

And i forgot to ask, do the dungs reset daily? If so does that mean atleast 250 free ironite daily? Imposssible

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 01:24 AM
I think the Ironite is like a one time completion deal. I think they should keep it like that.

Some "free" Ironite after all the problems the game had seems fair.

Dog of War is not a good choice, go for an AoE Warrior. Or a Child of the Damned, they clean everything.

Beeboo
08-18-2016, 01:30 AM
Barely cleared starge 8. Couldn't give any damage for 5 rounds.

ShadowRising
08-18-2016, 01:37 AM
good job guys lovin it so far, and yup gets damn hard from 7 on lmao, i need evo,s to get my chars up in stars

Nekroliun
08-18-2016, 01:39 AM
I like the new magic shield the lord of light has, his fury gives him the shield btw

talpuz
08-18-2016, 01:49 AM
Barely cleared starge 8. Couldn't give any damage for 5 rounds.

That's probably a bug.

LordBarc
08-18-2016, 01:51 AM
my account still cant load the game past 75%. help would be highly appreciated.

EDIT - Thanks Candice for fixing it. cheers.

Please can you check my account? I have the same problem of the maxdeviations. thanks in advance.

rchimus
08-18-2016, 01:52 AM
this is amazing! its raining ironite and evo shards! i cant believe this is true that were getting over 250 free ironite a day, 5 days a week.

it gets really hard past 7 though. working on 10 now. i have found the pharaoh eddies special helps tremendously on the final wave. paired with the alliance general i can keep recasting the special before the invincibility buff falls off and remain basically untouchable for the entire fight.

Lamia
08-18-2016, 01:53 AM
Please can you check my account? I have the same problem of the maxdeviations. thanks in advance.
Please PM me your ticket # you received after emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and I can ask Support to look into it faster.

Nekroliun
08-18-2016, 01:56 AM
I think u cant hit him cuz of the accuracy debuff he does, its the main reason my trooper's maxed out soldier eddie lost at round 8

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 01:56 AM
this is amazing! its raining ironite and evo shards! i cant believe this is true that were getting over 250 free ironite a day, 5 days a week.

it gets really hard past 7 though. working on 10 now. i have found the pharaoh eddies special helps tremendously on the final wave. paired with the alliance general i can keep recasting the special before the invincibility buff falls off and remain basically untouchable for the entire fight.

The ironite is most likely a one time reward. So it will be most likely one week. I don't think we will get the Ironite every day every week.

Beeboo
08-18-2016, 02:05 AM
Finished. Nothing new or special dropped.

Beeboo
08-18-2016, 02:07 AM
Ironite back to zero on replays

Beeboo
08-18-2016, 02:10 AM
Got 3 ironite stage 4 redo

Kaijester
08-18-2016, 02:15 AM
Repeated stage 10th and so far only one 3* rainbow evo shards in the whole run and the sands of time are so costly.

Need more 3 stars rainbow shards~*

jpmusic
08-18-2016, 02:28 AM
Repeated stage 10th and so far only one 3* rainbow evo shards in the whole run and the sands of time are so costly.

Agreed. Kaijester knows his stuff. Things get hard enough by VIII, and yes... The thing is bugged because you can get perfect huts and deal absolutely no damage. I don't think it's because of the accuracy debuff because that one is for getting a lower chance of activating any special effects abilities have.

Nekroliun
08-18-2016, 02:36 AM
Ye this was unfair, he had like 1k hp and my child of the damned for some reason did no dmg to the guy, wasted 5 maxed ot troopers on the 9th stage and 3 revives on this last attempt...

Kaijester
08-18-2016, 02:39 AM
This lower accuracy debuff is getting out of hand...after a few round with the sentinel boss, I had plenty of perfect hits but no damage, even AOE invincibility from Pharaoh Eddie can become self invincibility only, shield not landing on allies and healing not landing on allies randomly.

Matt_LOTB
08-18-2016, 02:54 AM
Note about accuracy - it looks like it's inappropriately affecting damage, rather than just affecting the apply rate of buffs and debuffs. We've logged it, and will try to fix it soon. The sentinel dungeon will be a bit tougher than intended for now. That debuff is only present in the Sentinel dungeon, and should not affect the other dungeon types.

-M

rchimus
08-18-2016, 03:08 AM
can you add to that log the corrupt harpy doesnt apply his critical chance buff when he uses his power :D

talpuz
08-18-2016, 03:11 AM
Note about accuracy - it looks like it's inappropriately affecting damage, rather than just affecting the apply rate of buffs and debuffs. We've logged it, and will try to fix it soon. The sentinel dungeon will be a bit tougher than intended for now. That debuff is only present in the Sentinel dungeon, and should not affect the other dungeon types.

-M

Thanks. I think it's more than that though.

For example, my green allied soldier does not heal nor cleanse after a while in the boss battle... even after the "accuracy down" effect has worn off!

Vaseodin
08-18-2016, 03:15 AM
I find the cost for the missions to be just right. The drop rates are decent at the later levels and it would be too overpowered and easy to power up your cahracters if it cost much less. For now it's very good to see things getting better. Minus the damage bug I think you guys did great with this one.

rchimus
08-18-2016, 03:18 AM
ive also noticed that quite often i cant see the health bar or any buff/debuffs on my 4th trooper. the first three i can see just fine.

LordBarc
08-18-2016, 03:20 AM
Please PM me your ticket # you received after emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and I can ask Support to look into it faster.

I had open in the "contact us" from the site, and did not receive a ticket.
now I opened another request e the ticket is 8807.
thanks in advance.

007RAV15-8839
08-18-2016, 04:04 AM
So fun but getting hard! It has crashed 5 times in 2 1/2hrs.
I'm getting the ironite from reward screen 28, but not the 25 from gold chests. Noticed this was happening once cost was 7 sands. Not sure about before.

Kulimar
08-18-2016, 04:08 AM
So fun but getting hard! It has crashed 5 times in 2 1/2hrs.
I'm getting the ironite from reward screen 28, but not the 25 from gold chests. Noticed this was happening once cost was 7 sands. Not sure about before.

That means that 3 ironite dropped in the dungeon on top of the 25 you get for each level.

rchimus
08-18-2016, 04:20 AM
Newborn of Light is now dropping. Just got a 3* from a normal 3* rare soul.

hanZ
08-18-2016, 11:44 AM
Boss in the Last Level is bugged- can't do any damage on it for several rounds (Perfect attacks, no debuffs, no buffs on boss)

Edit- some selfbuffs are also not triggered after succesfull execution

BillLion
08-18-2016, 11:56 AM
Anyone that has trouble w/ 3* evo class shards just replay the dungeons a few times. I'm swimming in sentinel 3* shards now.

Too bad I need magus! ;)

Kaijester
08-18-2016, 12:01 PM
Anyone that has trouble w/ 3* evo class shards just replay the dungeons a few times. I'm swimming in sentinel 3* shards now.

Too bad I need magus! ;)

Good for you...too bad it is so random or I'm plain unlucky that I bought sand of times refill and spent all on LV8-10 dungeons, not a single 3 stars evo shards.

Dutch
08-18-2016, 12:02 PM
Good for you...too bad it is so random or I'm plain unlucky that I bought sand of times refill and spent all on LV8-10 dungeons and not a single 3 stars evo shards.

keep farming 8 im getting good drop rates there, green and rainbow

BillLion
08-18-2016, 12:12 PM
keep farming 8 im getting good drop rates there, green and rainbow

I've also received a lot of green 3* evo shards. Also a few 2* rainbow.

BillLion
08-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Hello everyone,

The Time Rift is now open.

We have extended the duration of a the first couple dungeons so that they won't close again on this rotation. After the first full cycle completes, they will begin their normal cadence of 5 days on, 2 days off as detailed in the announcement post. Dive in, see how far you can get, farm your evolution shards, have fun!

Matt, does this mean that you will wait 2 days to open the next dungeon or open another today and leave the previous one open?

Really loving these so far and greatly appreciate all the ironite!!

PerthEddie
08-18-2016, 01:05 PM
I think this has killed my enthusiasm for the game :(

I just feel like I am stuck in a vicious circle. I need to upgrade characters and talismans but I just can't get the upgrade items. I am trying the dungeons but as my characters aren't strong enough I am getting slaughtered (even using high level Troopers). I have had to use the massive amounts of Ironite we are getting to try and get through. Just used 60 Ironite on lvl 9 alone and only got 1 3* green rune to show for it. If as we suspect the Ironite rewards will drop soon then I just won't attempt them so got less chance of getting the items I need. It is red, yellow and rainbow I really want but at these drop levels it is going to take months to be able to upgrade anything :(

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 02:15 PM
Matt, does this mean that you will wait 2 days to open the next dungeon or open another today and leave the previous one open?

I second this question.

Vaseodin
08-18-2016, 03:56 PM
I think the color changes tonight after server reset. Normally the dungeons end on thursdays and begin again Sundays but I believe Matt mentioned they are extending this week's dungeons for a couple of days (so they end Saturday and begin again Sunday).

Matt_LOTB
08-18-2016, 03:56 PM

Really loving these so far and greatly appreciate all the ironite!!

The sentinel dungeon will stay open for two days, then the Gunner dungeon will open for two days, then the regular one per day rotation will continue after that. It's not a perfect solution, but we figured that extending those two dungeons was better than leaving a 2 day gap before you could play again.

BillLion
08-18-2016, 04:00 PM
The sentinel dungeon will stay open for two days, then the Gunner dungeon will open for two days, then the regular one per day rotation will continue after that. It's not a perfect solution, but we figured that extending those two dungeons was better than leaving a 2 day gap before you could play again.

OK, got it. Thank you for the clarification & to the whole team for not leaving an initial gap period.

ShadowRising
08-18-2016, 04:03 PM
ugh wish i could get to 8 then, my team is stuck at leel 60 stars, been that way awhile now. guess i will just keep upgrading talismans until i get lucky rofl

Nekroliun
08-18-2016, 04:05 PM
NICE! i was hoping the gunner dung would open next, cuz who doesnt want to evolve their soldier eddie.

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 04:18 PM
NICE! i was hoping the gunner dung would open next, cuz who doesnt want to evolve their soldier eddie.
I haven't got one *cries* Stupid finger, selling him by accident.
I'm looking forward to upping a couple of yellow peeps I've got from sould pulls, though. I'm loving my yellow voidling at the minute :)

JaymzD666
08-18-2016, 04:35 PM
Finally open the dungeons, make them extra hard, and don't have them drop nearly enough evo shards while the game still crashes causing loss of trooper badges and sands of time. Been stuck on 4* chars for some time now and doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon. Level 8 dungeon is impossible, even with big troopers because the game crashes and you lose them. Speaking of troopers, I have almost 3k badges and STILL can't cash them in due to server error. My love for Iron Maiden is the ONLY thing keeping this app on my device, but that is wearing extremely thin now with this vicious circle nonsense going on. I haven't spent as much money as some on this game, but I still have spent cash and ALOT of time on it, only to hit a brick wall evolving my chars...this game isn't fun anymore.

Vaseodin
08-18-2016, 06:40 PM
After the initial run (which had some great drops) I've come to realize I had just gotten lucky. The drop rates are pretty bad. When you beat level 10 5 times and all you get are 1 star green shards and regular souls, there is a problem. Not trying to whine, as I feel this update was a HUGE step in the right direction, but the devs need to play test and tweak the drop rates in the dungeon and also drop rates on the regular campaign for the evo runes. Overall, I'm happy with the update (can't wait until the reset tonight to play level 10 without the damage bugs though).

BillLion
08-18-2016, 06:42 PM
No reset tonight; sentinel will be open another day. Check out Matt's clarification for this week on this thread.

007RAV15-8839
08-18-2016, 10:13 PM
Deleting Soldier Eddie is the worst!! After crying and pinching myself (as punishment) I'd start reading my Bible again searching for hope in the face of such great loss!

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Deleting Soldier Eddie is the worst!! After crying and pinching myself (as punishment) I'd start reading my Bible again searching for hope in the face of such great loss!

I know right? Luckily I have lots of troopers with him

007RAV15-8839
08-19-2016, 02:36 AM
I know right? Luckily I have lots of troopers with him
Do you have Carriage Rider Eddie?
I got a 4* Wickerman Eddie a month ago (rare gem I think). So maybe Soldie Eddie drops too.

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 03:51 AM
Soldier Eddie drops from Rare Souls, I got a 4* one when I was ready to rank the one we get for free to 4* :(

ironmaiden84
08-19-2016, 08:28 AM

Same here. I have so many coloured 3 star shards but less 3 star rainbow/white shards. Would be great if the drop rate would be twice as many rainbow/White shards compared to all the coloured ones. That would give me a Chance to develop some characters. :)

ironmaiden84
08-19-2016, 08:36 AM
Might there be a chance in future for a "rainbow" dungeon once a week to get a high drop rate of the so rare rainbow shards? - Saturday without work would be perfect for that :cool:

Dutch
08-19-2016, 08:50 AM
guys im actually swimming in rainbows, i have not stopped farming map 8 and they are dropping like mad there

Kaijester
08-19-2016, 08:57 AM
guys im actually swimming in rainbows, i have not stopped farming map 8 and they are dropping like mad there

This is ridiculous...I'm farming LV8-10 but swimming in 1* and 2* rainbow evo shards since the event start. So far only gotten 2 3* rainbow evo shards.

Dutch
08-19-2016, 09:01 AM
This is ridiculous...I'm farming LV8-10 but swimming in 1* and 2* rainbow evo shards since the event start. So far only gotten 2 3* rainbow evo shards.

hahaha, just stick with one, im not sure if rng chances when you're skipping between maps, im just doing 8 non stop and getting good results

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 10:15 AM
Yeah!!! 3 runs on lvl VIII and got 2 3* rainbow shards and one Rare Soul...

Dutch knows his stuff :P

Jennie-5128
08-19-2016, 10:21 AM
Yeah!!! 3 runs on lvl VIII and got 2 3* rainbow shards and one Rare Soul...

Dutch knows his stuff :P
* makes the Been Playing Lev8 All Morning And Only Got One 3* Rainbow Shard face*

I got loads of xp shards & 3* green shards though, so once I DO get some rainbow I'm cooking on meths

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 10:28 AM
You shouldn't do meth... I've heard it's bad :(

Jennie-5128
08-19-2016, 10:31 AM
You shouldn't do meth... I've heard it's bad :(
Is good for cooking on a camping stove though - as long as you're not too emotionally attached to your eyebrows ;)

Cooking on meths is like cooking on gas, except hotter, faster, & more dangerous :)

007RAV15-8839
08-19-2016, 06:57 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but 3* rainbow are available in every dungeon. I like it that way instead of waiting for only one day of just rainbows.

ironmaiden84
08-19-2016, 07:23 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but 3* rainbow are available in every dungeon. I like it that way instead of waiting for only one day of just rainbows.

They should be available in all dungeons but (at least what I got) they drop not so often like the coloured ones. So I have tons from each colour but as soon as I get more rainbow I can level up each colour.

steekak
08-20-2016, 08:38 AM
dont know why ppl complain ... the answer to all is easy.... they DONT fix log in bugs they DONT fix crashes they say new content to get 3* evo shards but ppl cant pass dungeon 7+ lvl with their 4 * toons ..SO GIVE US YOUR MONEY....

Kaijester
08-20-2016, 08:53 AM
Actually a lot of people had their login bug fixed. It takes time to do it...

URock
08-20-2016, 11:24 PM
So boring...on and on farming the same dungeon only to get 2 3* shards per day...

Give us the shards back in EVERY dungeon!

Yos2112
08-21-2016, 05:43 PM
When are we, that are locked out due to the Facebook loop error, actually supposed to be able to play again and take part in this game???? I'm waiting since 15 days for answers and solutions from the support but nothing happens!! All I've gotten so far were shallow words but no solutions and actions!