PDA

View Full Version : Frontier Coins for scarce Talismans

Fudjo
12-04-2017, 07:00 PM
How about being able to spend Frontier Coins to get the very hard to get Talismans, like Rage, Lightning, and Zone?

Dank Brew
12-04-2017, 07:02 PM
So far it looks like Frontier coins are for characters only. If anything they'd put them in PvP store to be bought with Iron coins. But I doubt it since they are supposed to be rarely seen.

Fudjo
12-04-2017, 07:34 PM
So far it looks like Frontier coins are for characters only. If anything they'd put them in PvP store to be bought with Iron coins. But I doubt it since they are supposed to be rarely seen.

My thinking is that Frontier Coins are supposed to be the scarcest resource for the hardest to get items. You can get Skill Shards with Frontier Coins, for example. It seems that Rage, Zone, and Lightning Talismans might be considered to be in the same "hardest to get" category as, say, Trooper Eddie and Eternity Eddie, and would merit inclusion in the Frontier Store.

Another way of looking at it: it drives people crazy to get Eternity Souls and keep pulling dupes instead of getting the Clairvoyant they really want, and it also drives people crazy to go through 50-100 runs of a BNW 10th floor and still not get a full set of scarce Talismans. They created the Frontier Store option for the Eternity and Trooper Souls, so perhaps they can relieve a similar frustration with the scarce Talismans.

Dank Brew
12-04-2017, 08:43 PM
My thinking is that Frontier Coins are supposed to be the scarcest resource for the hardest to get items. You can get Skill Shards with Frontier Coins, for example. It seems that Rage, Zone, and Lightning Talismans might be considered to be in the same "hardest to get" category as, say, Trooper Eddie and Eternity Eddie, and would merit inclusion in the Frontier Store.

Another way of looking at it: it drives people crazy to get Eternity Souls and keep pulling dupes instead of getting the Clairvoyant they really want, and it also drives people crazy to go through 50-100 runs of a BNW 10th floor and still not get a full set of scarce Talismans. They created the Frontier Store option for the Eternity and Trooper Souls, so perhaps they can relieve a similar frustration with the scarce Talismans.

Good way of looking at it. Either way i'd be all for the option of buying them with any type of resource.

Amarthir
12-04-2017, 09:25 PM
The only talisman sets I'm missing are the Zone talis. And most of the PvP sets anyways. I hope they make frontier coins just a little bit more common, I have a few ideas that could make sense.

For example, you could get say, 150 from vortex fills as a bonus like how Alchemist fragments are.

Also, they could serve as another arena reward where Duelists could earn 25-50 a week, Warlords get 75-125, Kings get 150-200 and the Eternal would earn 250.

These are just my ideas anyways. Doesn't sound like it would make them too common, just a bit better to get.

Dank Brew
12-04-2017, 09:53 PM
The only talisman sets I'm missing are the Zone talis. And most of the PvP sets anyways. I hope they make frontier coins just a little bit more common, I have a few ideas that could make sense.

For example, you could get say, 150 from vortex fills as a bonus like how Alchemist fragments are.

Also, they could serve as another arena reward where Duelists could earn 25-50 a week, Warlords get 75-125, Kings get 150-200 and the Eternal would earn 250.

These are just my ideas anyways. Doesn't sound like it would make them too common, just a bit better to get.

I like the idea for a vortex fill, but adding more for PvP would be a bit much IMO. They already get 100 for every eternal soul... The frontier coins are supposed to be hard to get, and they really should be since you get to actually choose a character.