PDA

View Full Version : Book of Souls Legendary Event - GUARANTEED Legendary Fragments from Rare Souls!

Sparton_LOTB
12-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Earn Legendary Soul Fragments for every Rare Soul you open!

From now until December 11th, 5 PM PDT, every Rare Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you 5 Legendary Soul Fragments. That means for every 20 Rare Souls you open, you’ll be able to trade in 100 Legendary Soul Fragments for a Legendary Soul, which guarantees a 4 to 5 ★ character of ANY class!

In addition, for the duration of the event, all Rare Soul packages in the store give you double the quantity of Rare Souls, allowing you more chances for those high-rarity characters while also getting you to 100 Legendary Soul Fragments quicker!

Important: The Legendary Soul Fragments are only earned from using “Rare Souls”. Rare Magus Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Valor Souls, etc will not yield fragments when used.

zamasu
12-05-2017, 12:08 AM
Data is not available yet. I am still showing Valor event.
Also are Purge talismans gone from the arena store?

Sparton_LOTB
12-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Data is not available yet. I am still showing Valor event.

If you're playing on Android, you'll need to force close and relaunch your app to get updated store data.

The event change for getting Legendary Soul Fragments will still work regardless after the new game data popup appears (and/or a fresh launch of the game).

zamasu
12-05-2017, 04:18 AM
Something is really wrong with the BOS!
I have been saving a lot of souls, I had probably more than 200 rare stored (in multiple stacks since they never stack correctly, I had a stack of 99, one of 76 and multiple of 1) now that I went to the BOS I only found the stack of 76, and I also was missing various stacks of warrior, magnus, sentinel souls (I thought, maybe I cashed in the stack of 99 and I don't remember) ...
At first I tried to cashed in all 76 and it only cashed one, and then a stack of 3x rare warrior souls appeared (ohh the ones that I was missing) tried to cash "use all" again and only one character appeared once again, and the stack of sentinel souls appeared ... did this 3-5 times until I finally was able to cash all 76 ... But I mever got my stack of 99 souls back!

Now I went back to the BOS and I tried to cash in a stack of 46 rare G/A souls (I have multiple stacks of 1, 5, and one of 46 earned fom multiple Level VI chamber) but every time I try to cash is all 46 it is only giving me one character and the stack of 46 dissapears!!

We are losing souls, and this is not good at all.

Should I send a ticket to support or is the team aware of the issue?

Amarthir
12-05-2017, 04:40 AM
I sort of had the same problem as zamasu a while back. I had about 400 common souls and when I cashed them all (99 at a time it should have been) they said 94 and I missed 5 characters in each stack.

Also, I dumped alot of rare GA souls a while ago and all of the stacks said 5 even though when I cashed them in, it was clearly more than 5.

Mizrael
12-05-2017, 07:00 AM
Also are Purge talismans gone from the arena store?

I was wondering the same thing. had 2360 coins on saturday, so i wanted to finish 4 more battles the next day to finish the set and they were gone :(
I’ve had big plans for those...will be probably soon awaylable for $$$ i guess

EDIT: OK. just another cock up by NF...they’re back again.

ShaneBazTe
12-05-2017, 01:04 PM
I love this event already. Been saving Ironite up for something good and I’m not disappointed. Bought 40 souls, and I’ve managed three Legendary, so far pulled Navigator, Mystic, Visions, FOTD, Carriage Rider, plenty of other 4*s and plenty of dupes to save for the next sacrifice event. Will keep me occupied for a while!

Leviathan
12-05-2017, 06:30 PM
I have been saving a lot of souls, I had probably more than 200 rare stored (in multiple stacks since they never stack correctly, I had a stack of 99, one of 76 and multiple of 1) now that I went to the BOS I only found the stack of 76, and I also was missing various stacks of warrior, magnus, sentinel souls (I thought, maybe I cashed in the stack of 99 and I don't remember) ...
At first I tried to cashed in all 76 and it only cashed one, and then a stack of 3x rare warrior souls appeared (ohh the ones that I was missing) tried to cash "use all" again and only one character appeared once again, and the stack of sentinel souls appeared ... did this 3-5 times until I finally was able to cash all 76 ... But I mever got my stack of 99 souls back!

Now I went back to the BOS and I tried to cash in a stack of 46 rare G/A souls (I have multiple stacks of 1, 5, and one of 46 earned fom multiple Level VI chamber) but every time I try to cash is all 46 it is only giving me one character and the stack of 46 dissapears!!

Hello Zamasu. Thank you for reporting this. There is a known issue right now, where occasionally caching can occur on a device (essentially, there is a disconnect between the data on your device, and what is on our servers). What typically happens is after Souls are pulled there is a caching issue, and they will not disappear from your inventory. Basically, it looks as if the Souls are still in your inventory, but they aren't (because they have already been used). This typically happens if you play on more than 1 device (or 2 accounts on 1 device), but it can definitely happen to single game - single device players.

If you want we can definitely look further into this to verify exactly what has occurred. Just shoot our support team a message using the Support button in the Settings menu.

Ancient Mariner
12-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Another weird bug in the Book of souls i noticed long time ago and that still occurs, is that when you have multiple stacks of the same kind of souls, when you select the one of them who has not reached the 99 limit yet and flag the "All" option to summon the whole stack, it summons instead all of the souls from one of the 99 piles and it's annoying, because to avoid this you have to summon 10 per time.

Today the same weird thing happened with rare souls:
i had a stack of 40 rare souls and many others single rare souls (which don't accumulate in one single pile for another bug...). When i tried to summon the single ones, after coming back to the souls window, the same stack were there and i found it was instead decreasing the number of souls from the 40 stack.

Can you try to fix tihs please? It's been a long time now since this bug appeared.

drrchmnd
12-05-2017, 09:38 PM

I am pretty sure there is a nice glitch tied into the skull dungeons and the book of souls. I don't think it can count. I have seen it not register new souls and lose them also.

T-Man
12-05-2017, 09:56 PM
These BoS issues have been around for some time. I submiited a few tickets on these bugs as well. No resolution on this yet.

zamasu
12-06-2017, 09:43 PM
Hello Zamasu. Thank you for reporting this. There is a known issue right now, where occasionally caching can occur on a device (essentially, there is a disconnect between the data on your device, and what is on our servers). What typically happens is after Souls are pulled there is a caching issue, and they will not disappear from your inventory. Basically, it looks as if the Souls are still in your inventory, but they aren't (because they have already been used). This typically happens if you play on more than 1 device (or 2 accounts on 1 device), but it can definitely happen to single game - single device players.

If you want we can definitely look further into this to verify exactly what has occurred. Just shoot our support team a message using the Support button in the Settings menu.

Hello Leviathan,

This could be the issue but not 100%, I do play in two devices (my poor phone don't last all day in one charge lol) but the souls have not been used yet. I found a work around for the issue, I have to open all single souls first and the I can open the big stack, this way I don't lose the stored souls.

Thanks

Tim28213
12-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Shouldn't the double quantity rare soul packs still be available in the store until 5pm tonight? I see new specials in the store and the rare souls are back to normal quantity.

In addition, for the duration of the event, all Rare Soul packages in the store give you double the quantity of Rare Souls, allowing you more chances for those high-rarity characters while also getting you to 100 Legendary Soul Fragments quicker!

GotN
12-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Shouldn't the double quantity rare soul packs still be available in the store until 5pm tonight? I see new specials in the store and the rare souls are back to normal quantity.

Not shown here the whole day too!!! What’s up Sparton/ KAZ/ Leviathan??? That really sucks!!! Was planning the whole week with those rare/ legendary souls and now one day is missing!!! I’m sure you don’t get this fixed today so you should give us another additional day!!!

Kaz_LOTB
12-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Not shown here the whole day too!!! What’s up Sparton/ KAZ/ Leviathan??? That really sucks!!! Was planning the whole week with those rare/ legendary souls and now one day is missing!!! I’m sure you don’t get this fixed today so you should give us another additional day!!!

Sorry about that. Looks like there was a problem with the store causing it to change over to a new catalog earlier than expected. The issue has been resolved now and the 2X Rare Soul packs should be available again. If you don't see them immediately, try restarting the app.

-Kaz

GotN
12-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Sorry about that. Looks like there was a problem with the store causing it to change over to a new catalog earlier than expected. The issue has been resolved now and the 2X Rare Soul packs should be available again. If you don't see them immediately, try restarting the app.

-Kaz

Worked here after restart. Thanks for fast solving this Kaz!